BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,821 - 148,840 of 175,239 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
I am French only in name. I am 100% AMERICAN.
Oh, the Japanese "flat-top destroyer could take jump jets like the AV-8 Harrier or the newer F-35B Lightning.
AV8 Harrier jump jet is obsolete and on its way out. The F-35 is an incomplete dangerous-to-fly airplane about 5 years minimum from even achieving a mere part of its intended potential and costing much too much. They'll probably cancel it. Good riddance.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves. Stupid auto correct
... as well as stupid auto you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof Jercque can't comprehend English. More proof of how pathetic Jercque is
Yes, I'll "right" (sic, LTR/LRS tm reg'd) it down. Ha ha. Quit now while you are merely behind, CONservative dinosaur. Pitiful.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. Your lifestyle is your choice. I support your right to choose it but I refuse to join you in it
YOU mentioned ass, toilet boy, not me. And know what? My ass bawled me out for going ass-to-face with you.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When his mother was a 17 y/o high school student! Can you say "tramp"?
I think you need to look up the definition of "tramp." Not only that, but it says a lot about you that you would put down a 17 year old girl for having sexual relations with, as far as we know, only one man but say nothing about an older man who would have sex with a minor.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'll "right" (sic, LTR/LRS tm reg'd) it down. Ha ha. Quit now while you are merely behind, CONservative dinosaur. Pitiful.
Blather on Rouge. You choose to celebrate your stupidity. I choose to laugh at you

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on Rouge. You choose to celebrate your stupidity. I choose to laugh at you
Your (sic LRS/LRT tm reg'd) wright (sic LRT tm reg'd), I'll right (sic LTR tm reg'd) it down. What a loser. Oops, what a CONservative loser.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, but DoH is the authority and two legitimate documents have been "shown". The validity of birth facts and all Hawaiian birth certificates is under the authority of Hawaii DoH. DoH has spoken, and birfoons don't quite understand that if DoH says they have the original vital record and that a person was born in Honolulu, it means that person was born in Honolulu. That is proof beyond reasonable doubt.
So you can fantasize that Governor Lingle, Governor Abercrombie, DoH Directors Fuddy and Fukino, vital Statistics Director Onaka, and others are all in on a plot over 50 years old for which there was no motive, no opportunity, and for which there is no evidence.
Have a nice pipe dream.
<quoted text>
Well said, and birthers have not even shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days).

And yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time).

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). And, the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us that date.

And they LIED by saying that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked “Where was he born?”)

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created AND lied about Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the birther “experts” are telling the truth about their claim that the birth certificate is forged (although the birther sites simply do not show the numerous real experts who say that it was not forged).

AND they want us to believe that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth, and so is the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers—which at the time could only have been sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii, which at the time only sent out those notices for births IN Hawaii. No wonder rational people do not believe them.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Your (sic LRS/LRT tm reg'd) wright (sic LRT tm reg'd), I'll right (sic LTR tm reg'd) it down. What a loser. Oops, what a CONservative loser.
What a boring fool.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Jacques are like two peas in a pod blaming God instead of satan, or at least just blame it on being human and the natural order of things.
In order to blame the gods one must believe in the gods. I blame the gods for nothing. Whatever man does to his fellow man is due to man’s own shortcomings.

I suppose you think that blaming your god’s dog for all the evil in the world somehow absolves god of responsibility for unleashing his dog on the world. That may work for you, but I would think in today’s courts god would be severely punished and his dog put to sleep. LOL

Devil Indeed!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

What he hell, here it is , number 160089. Note : No editing on my part
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty trick? Gee if only I had stated that I had fixed your post for you. Oh - that's right - I did (not surprised that you can't comprehend it though. You're the same fool that still fantasizes that "conservative" is an insult or, worse yet, a synonym for Birther)

Here is another post I wrote. Jercque is pathetic and illiterate .... And he prices me write each time he opens his ass
Let's study the above paragraph. Is "write" used correctly in this context? What about "prices?". Whatever does it mean? Can you please explain these two words to the gallery, LTR?

Oh, and I never said CONservative was a synonym for birther. A clone? Yes.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to blame the gods one must believe in the gods. I blame the gods for nothing. Whatever man does to his fellow man is due to man’s own shortcomings.
I suppose you think that blaming your god’s dog for all the evil in the world somehow absolves god of responsibility for unleashing his dog on the world. That may work for you, but I would think in today’s courts god would be severely punished and his dog put to sleep. LOL
Devil Indeed!
Yet it's what the prophets and other "men of God" (what a misnomer, men of God) did. Personally, I never blamed God for anything, but I do blame these evil "raconteurs" for blaming everything on God.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

<quoted text>What he hell, here it is , number 160089. Note : No editing on my part

Let's study the above paragraph. Is "write" used correctly in this context? What about "prices?". Whatever does it mean? Can you please explain these two words to the gallery, LTR?

Right was used correctly. Not my fault the illiterate moron can't comprehend English.

Prices - I acknowledged the typo error - learn from it
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What he hell, here it is , number 160089. Note : No editing on my part

And "write" was used intentionally. But the moron that can't grasp FIFY will never comprehend that
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Blather on Jercque. Paste in more fables based on your expertise and I promise to laugh at them again tomorrow
Learn to Read

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

BTW Jercque - while "your" obsessing on language why don't you repeat that nifty song and dance about how "worst ever" means "slightly better than the guy he replaced"?

That one really emphasized your "Rougeness"
Daxxiszax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ………… Union Scabs dont like him either

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Right was used correctly. Not my fault the illiterate moron can't comprehend English.
Prices - I acknowledged the typo error - learn from it
Please explain the use of 'write' in the following sentence. A grammatical explanation , please.

Here is another post I wrote. Jercque is pathetic and illiterate .... And he prices me write each time he opens his ass

Liar, you never acknowledged 'prices'. I know you meant "prizes' but when you wrote it, you didn't know the difference. Never mind all that. Explain 'write' please. Merci (means Thank you).
Learn to Read

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Please explain the use of 'write' in the following sentence. A grammatical explanation , please.

Liar, you never acknowledged 'prices'. I know you meant "prizes' but when you wrote it, you didn't know the difference. Never mind all that. Explain 'write' please. Merci (means Thank you).
FOAD means learn to comprehend English

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAD means learn to comprehend English
Ha ha, I got it. The ultimate birther CONservative compliment. Stuffed, LTR/LRS clone "Mr Liars" has no reply, cannot wiggle out of it even using the most preposterous lies, goes directly toBirther dictionary and pulls out Ad hominem and CONservative vulgarisms.

A simple reminder of what CON in CONservative means in French, from the Larousse, with translation by yours truly :

CON ; Stupide, inepte. Transl : stupid, inept.

Oh, and there's another definition...

CON : Sexe de la femme. Transl : Woman's sexual organ.

Ha ha, I knew it, and how insulting for every single woman on this earth of ours.

Over and out, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PDUPONT 1,084,471
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Abdurratln 68,078
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,455
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 4 hr sheepleloveroyalty 5
Why We will Go to War with Russia 6 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 6 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••