BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,741 - 148,760 of 174,934 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh, we first knew about the El Nino cycle 400 years ago from the fisherman on the west coast of South America. When there is an El Nino the seas in that area are stormy and the fishing poor but when there is a La Nina the weather is calmer and the fishing better.
Yep, the Peruvian fishermen knew all about El Nino and La Nina 400 years ago and probably the Aztecs knew about it long before that!
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta admit I do love those “We Are the World” type inspirational vid’s and that one was great. I kept seeing flashes of who looked like a somewhat older Hugh Masekela on the horn and to my surprise when I looked at the credits it was actually him.
Guess he’s still grazin
http://www.last.fm/music/Hugh+Masekela/_/Graz...
As for the gods being love I would imagine they should be whatever you want them to be since you are the ones who created them. LOL
“If the concept of God has any validity or any use, it can only be to make us larger, freer, and more loving. If God cannot do this, then it is time we got rid of Him.”
James Baldwin
It was Paul Simon who introduced some of the African greats to America.

Naturally people in music already knew them from the Jazz world.

You and Jacques are like two peas in a pod blaming God instead of satan, or at least just blame it on being human and the natural order of things.
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jesus returns He will separate the wheat from the chaff.
Elijah, Joshua and Moses will be in the wheat pile.
King Louie, Popes of the inquisitions will be in the chaff pile.
If I am wrong no big deal.
If you are wrong VERY BIG DEAL!
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote;
Which King Lois are you talking about? This one?
From Wiki: named for Louis IX, 1214-1270, of France, the only canonised King of France.<quoted text>
Well, I don't know which King Louis he was talking about and if you were talking about the same King Louis.
He did not say Saint Louis but King Louie and he did not leave a link, so which King Louie (Louis) was HE talking about?
Good work on this Rogue.

I did just say King Louie because I just figured one of them must have been a bad one.

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

And something they did not mention is that killing people is not a video game. These pilots know that when they push the button, people die. Yes, you can get P.T.S.D. from doing a job like that.

Air Force Struggles to Fill Pilot Spots for Drones
Aug 26, 2013 | Stars and Stripes| by Chris Carroll

WASHINGTON -- Although drones have done more shooting and surveillance in recent conflicts than piloted aircraft, the Air Force is having trouble finding pilots to fly them.
That’s because professional development opportunities and recognition are lacking in a service branch that still idealizes pilots soaring through the sky in traditional aircraft, according to a recent report from the Brookings Institution.
In 2012, the Air Force filled only 82 percent of its remotely piloted aircraft, or RPA, training slots, while virtually all manned aircraft slots were filled. And as of early this year, according to the report by Air Force Col. Bradley T. Hoagland, a command pilot, the Air Force Academy had only 12 volunteers for its 40 RPA training slots.
Among the problems, Hoagland wrote, is a promotion rate to major that is 13 percent lower than other Air Force pilots. Drone pilots likewise don’t get equal training and educational opportunities, he said.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/08/26...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

When I was a flight evaluate I did post-accident check rides and one day I had to evaluate an Air Force student pilot. Before the flight I checked his records and I knew he was a weak student. None the less, all I could do is either recommend he be returned to flight training or refer him to a flight surgeon.
You see, if he busts out of flight school as an Air Force officer, he would most probably discharged from the A.F. unless they can find a non-fly job for him.
Two days after I released for training, he resigned from flight school and I have no idea if he stayed in the A.F.
But he was a hazard to himself. You can not teach everyone to be a pilot.
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not as he was responding to a post of mine which clearly and unequivocally said "King Louis IX". He led the crusades and milked his subjects into even more abject poverty to finance them.
I stand corrected.

I do not remember any Saint Louis in Catholicism and your Louis IX was a crusader and that would be wrong and in the chaff pile.

Then again, only GOD knows the heart and mind, not I.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you dream up this stuff?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircra...
Note - list is posted in English so you will likely need a translator
In the reference you supplied, please refer to "Carriers in service" or "being rebuilt." . That in itself should shorten the list of active ships . Except for the French and US carriers, all are non-nuclear (the Chinese and Russian nuclear are non-operative), old, very old and most of the time in dry-dock. When have you heard of a non-US carrier operating anywhere or seeing action at all in the last 30 years?

Vous devriez apprendre à mieux consulter vos propres sources, "Learn to write/read".

Translation : You should learn to better consult your own sources, "Apprendre à lire et àécrire". How puerile your elementary comments on my English. How tart. How, how, silly.

At last, your true nature bursts forth, much like an exploding pus-filled carbuncle. Allying yourself with Rogue! What could be more natural, a pairing of true conservatives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work on this Rogue.
I did just say King Louie because I just figured one of them must have been a bad one.
LOL
So, which King Louie where you talking about?
Oh, did you know King Louie XVI use to have the front teeth of his concubines pulled out because he was afraid that his .... private parts would get bit during servicing? So if you saw a good looking young lady in the King's court you did not need to ask her what her job was.
Well, Bill Clinton did not have that does to Monica, did he? Well, I guess she could have been wearing partials!
And when King Louie got tired of a concubine, they would die a mysterious death. Ya know, if Bill had just let Teddy Kennedy drive Monica home one night, we would probably never would have heard about her!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Paul Simon who introduced some of the African greats to America.
Naturally people in music already knew them from the Jazz world.
You and Jacques are like two peas in a pod blaming God instead of satan, or at least just blame it on being human and the natural order of things.
God creates man and foists Satan on them? Really? Playing games? I was led to believe that Satan along with his black angels were banished to hell forever. What 's he doing tempting God's flock? What's he doing playing games with him as Job suffers and his family dies? Seeing as God knows who is "saved" and "not saved", why does he let the "non-saved" be born? Would you conceive a child if you knew for sure he'd have a sinful life and go to hell? No? Well, seems God will. Jesus said of Judah "Better he had never been born". What? Why'd he allow him to be born in the first place?

I know your answer : All men are born free to do as they wish. Okay. Another scenario for you : Your son, a free man, right?, tells you he's gonna jump off a 2,000 foot cliff tonight at midnight. Remember, he's a free man. You gonna stop him or let him go ahead?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work on this Rogue.
LOL
Well, I said Louis IX.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

P.S.: Only the US and France have working carriers. Why does the US need carriers so badly whereas other major nations don't even have one working example? The U.S. is no longer the world's policeman, nor does it wish to be. Pretty much a bipartisan feeling in both houses I believe.
Like it or not, we still are the World's policeman. If we were not, why has Pres. Obama sent four ships to stand off of Syria?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When I was a flight evaluate I did post-accident check rides and one day I had to evaluate an Air Force student pilot. Before the flight I checked his records and I knew he was a weak student. None the less, all I could do is either recommend he be returned to flight training or refer him to a flight surgeon.
You see, if he busts out of flight school as an Air Force officer, he would most probably discharged from the A.F. unless they can find a non-fly job for him.
Two days after I released for training, he resigned from flight school and I have no idea if he stayed in the A.F.
But he was a hazard to himself. You can not teach everyone to be a pilot.
DOH. As you cannot teach just everyone to be a farmer, a bus driver, a teacher, a doctor, a scientist, a pro football or baseball or hockey or basketball or soccer player, a cyclist, an Olympic swimmer, a linguist (ask L to R and LRS), an engineer, an architect, an artist, a writer, and many more. To each his/her own specialty or talent.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected.
I do not remember any Saint Louis in Catholicism and your Louis IX was a crusader and that would be wrong and in the chaff pile.
Then again, only GOD knows the heart and mind, not I.
NP

However, you easily relegate mortals on God's "wheat side" and "chaff side". Is that permissible? Is that not judging? Are we even allowed to think that Hitler, Pol Pot or Stalin are on the chaff side? How do we know they did not repent just before dying? Is that not for God to decide who goes to the wheat or chaff side?

Louis IX was canonized, is a saint in the Catholic Church, and before there were any other Christian churches except the Orthodox. Don't you respect what the Church has decreed?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

<quoted text>In the reference you supplied, please refer to "Carriers in service" or "being rebuilt." . That in itself should shorten the list of active ships . Except for the French and US carriers, all are non-nuclear (the Chinese and Russian nuclear are non-operative), old, very old and most of the time in dry-dock. When have you heard of a non-US carrier operating anywhere or seeing action at all in the last 30 years?

Vous devriez apprendre à mieux consulter vos propres sources, "Learn to write/read".

Translation : You should learn to better consult your own sources, "Apprendre à lire et àécrire". How puerile your elementary comments on my English. How tart. How, how, silly.

At last, your true nature bursts forth, much like an exploding pus-filled carbuncle. Allying yourself with Rogue! What could be more natural, a pairing of true conservatives.
Poor illiterate Jerques. There is a list of carriers in service and a separate list of those being rebuilt.

You'll note that many of the non- nuclear were commissioned in the last 15 years ....

Here's another source - I note you don't provide any support for your fable

http://www.globalfirepower.com/navy-aircraft-...

Hiding from facts when they clash with your fantasy. How very Rouge of you

But glad to see you were able to resort to your standard "us vs them" fable
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Amazing. The 450 priests deserved to be executed because they were not of Elijah's faith? They deserved to die? Incidentally, they were priests, therefore not pagans. You approve of this? You think all pagans should be killed? What about Aaron's sons who were killed because they could not light a proper fire for the altar?
But the best one is Job. First of all, who tells these stories of God playing games with the devil? Who? Was he there? Did God himself tell the writer what happened? And what is this, God in league with Lucifer, placing wages on whether poor ole not-too-bright Job will succumb after horrible tricks played on him by those two gamblers. I thought the devil was in hell. Burning. What's he doing sitting with God playing sadistic tricks on Job to see if he'll keep the faith.
But re-read what you wrote : "Afterward God rewarded Job with much more than what he first had." Isn't that sweet? Er, in the process of testing his faith, God or the devil or both, killed his wife, children, servants (read : slaves) and animals. Er, hmm, were they brought back to life so they could have "much more than what they first had"? Or were they mere inconveniences? Sundry material.
At that time all were pagans and did not believe in the ONE True GOD.

A priest can be considered a satanic warlock?

Aarons sons were evil.

The story of Job is a lesson in perseverance and strength with Gods help to get through the trials and tribulations we all have from time to time.

The devil is on earth when GOD tossed him out of Heaven for being disobedient.

1 Peter 5:8

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Job could be you or me, or anyone with a lost loved one, financial ruin, etc. etc. etc. and was restored back to life.

I look at the scriptures with positivity not negativity.

The Bible pulsates with life and is not a dead book.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which King Louie where you talking about?
Oh, did you know King Louie XVI use to have the front teeth of his concubines pulled out because he was afraid that his .... private parts would get bit during servicing? So if you saw a good looking young lady in the King's court you did not need to ask her what her job was.
Well, Bill Clinton did not have that does to Monica, did he? Well, I guess she could have been wearing partials!
And when King Louie got tired of a concubine, they would die a mysterious death. Ya know, if Bill had just let Teddy Kennedy drive Monica home one night, we would probably never would have heard about her!
Once more into irrlevance

But do give us references on King Louis XVI (Last time you circulated this BS, it was le "Roy Soleil", Louis XIV) having his concubines' teeth pulled for safer bjs and then killed. This, I think is my 53rd unanswered request for proof or reference of your outrageous statements.

Your stupid joke on Clinton has been oft-repeated here and is gross, vulgar, and totally unnecessary, not to mention puerile. And stupid.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it or not, we still are the World's policeman. If we were not, why has Pres. Obama sent four ships to stand off of Syria?
You are NOT the world's policeman any longer. You tried in Afghanistan and Iraq and failed. Not your fighting men's fault, but you failed nonetheless. Normal. In this day and age, no country could accomplish what the US tried in those two futile wars. Blame the politicians, the military brass, not the ones who did/do the fighting.

Obama has often repeated that the US is no longer the world's policeman. Many on both sides agree with him and this is why he is not moving on Syria. That would be a huge, huge mistake. He knows it, his advisors know it, even the war-loving right wing republicans are keeping quiet on Syria, longing to blame Obama for not acting, but, even better, to blame him should he decide to intervene.
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

<quoted text>
NP
However, you easily relegate mortals on God's "wheat side" and "chaff side". Is that permissible? Is that not judging? Are we even allowed to think that Hitler, Pol Pot or Stalin are on the chaff side? How do we know they did not repent just before dying? Is that not for God to decide who goes to the wheat or chaff side?
Louis IX was canonized, is a saint in the Catholic Church, and before there were any other Christian churches except the Orthodox. Don't you respect what the Church has decreed?
Absolutely, even the worst of the worst could be saved just like the thief on the cross next to Jesus.

No I do not believe in all the Churches teachings with regard to Louis IX.

Maybe that is why I never heard of a Saint Louis.

Only GOD is the one that can judge fairly.

----------

Catholics Come Home
http://www.catholicscomehome.org/
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

More facts to make Jerques' head explode

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/...

What? An Italian carrier deployed to Libya in 2011? How can that be? 2011 is not even close to 30 years ago
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

George W. Guilty of Murder?( The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder )/ by Vincent Bugliosi /
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,082,263
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min OnlyPatchWork 68,049
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min ritedownthemiddle 45,836
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 2 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 2 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 68,396
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••