BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196901 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169094 Aug 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jercque's ass. The source of all his "real" knowledge
Jercque has declared that any carrier he didn't acknowledge is not real.(Much like Rouge declaring all Burth Certificates that he doesn't acknowledge to be fake) Jercque displays his inner Rouge.
Sucks to be Jercque
You : "Jercque's ass. The source of all his "real" knowledge"

Yes, come closer, face to face. Enjoy.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169097 Aug 26, 2013
#1 When Barack Obama entered the White House, 60.6 percent of working age Americans had a job. Today, only 58.7 percent of working age Americans have a job.
#2 Since Obama has been president, seven out of every eight jobs that have been "created" in the U.S. economy have been part-time jobs.
#3 The number of full-time workers in the United States is still nearly 6 million below the old record that was set back in 2007.
#4 It is hard to believe, but an astounding 53 percent of all American workers now make less than $30,000 a year.
#5 40 percent of all workers in the United States actually make less than what a full-time minimum wage worker made back in 1968.
#6 When the Obama era began, the average duration of unemployment in this country was 19.8 weeks. Today, it is 36.6 weeks.
#7 During the first four years of Obama, the number of Americans "not in the labor force" soared by an astounding 8,332,000. That far exceeds any previous four year total.
#8 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the middle class is taking home a smaller share of the overall income pie than has ever been recorded before.
#9 When Obama was elected, the homeownership rate in the United States was 67.5 percent. Today, it is 65.0 percent. That is the lowest that it has been in 18 years.
#10 When Obama entered the White House, the mortgage delinquency rate was 7.85 percent. Today, it is 9.72 percent.
#11 In 2008, the U.S. trade deficit with China was 268 billion dollars. Last year, it was 315 billion dollars.
#12 When Obama first became president, 12.5 million Americans had manufacturing jobs. Today, only 11.9 million Americans have manufacturing jobs.
#13 Median household income in America has fallen for four consecutive years. Overall, it has declined by over $4000 during that time span.
#14 The poverty rate has shot up to 16.1 percent. That is actually higher than when the War on Poverty began in 1965.
#15 During Obama's first term, the number of Americans on food stamps increased by an average of about 11,000 per day.
#16 When Barack Obama entered the White House, there were about 32 million Americans on food stamps. Today, there are more than 47 million Americans on food stamps.
#17 At this point, more than a million public school students in the United States are homeless. This is the first time that has ever happened in our history. That number has risen by 57 percent since the 2006-2007 school year.
#18 When Barack Obama took office, the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline was $1.85. Today, it is $3.53.
#19 Electricity bills in the United States have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row.
#20 Health insurance costs have risen by 29 percent since Barack Obama became president, and Obamacare is going to make things far worse.
#21 The United States has fallen in the global economic competitiveness rankings compiled by the World Economic Forum for four years in a row.
#22 According to economist Tim Kane, the following is how the number of startup jobs per 1000 Americans breaks down by presidential administration...
Bush Sr.: 11.3
Clinton: 11.2
Bush Jr.: 10.8
Obama: 7.8
#23 In 2008, that total amount of student loan debt in this country was 440 billion dollars. At this point, it has shot up to about a trillion dollars.
#24 According to one recent survey, 76 percent of all Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
#25 During Obama's first term, the number of Americans collecting federal disability insurance rose by more than 18 percent.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169098 Aug 26, 2013
#26 The total amount of money that the federal government gives directly to the American people has grown by 32 percent since Barack Obama became president.
#27 According to the Survey of Income and Program Participation conducted by the U.S. Census, well over 100 million Americans are enrolled in at least one welfare program run by the federal government.
#28 As I wrote about the other day, American households are now receiving more money directly from the federal government than they are paying to the government in taxes.
#29 Under Barack Obama, the velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a post-World War II low.
#30 At the end of 2008, the Federal Reserve held $475.9 billion worth of U.S. Treasury bonds. Today, Fed holdings of U.S. Treasury bonds have skyrocketed past the 2 trillion dollar mark.
#31 When Barack Obama was first elected, the U.S. debt to GDP ratio was under 70 percent. Today, it is up to 101 percent.
#32 During Obama's first term, the federal government accumulated more new debt than it did under the first 42 U.S presidents combined.
#33 When you break it down, the amount of new debt accumulated by the U.S. government during Obama's first term comes to approximately $50,521 for every single household in the United States. Are you able to pay your share?

SHEEPLE Must be so proud, huh?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169099 Aug 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>write? right? This is what you right,(sic) oops, LTR mistake, I mean, write. And you think posters here, even the dumbest, will believe that I wrote the editing sh*t you produced under my name.....

So, you're insulted when we call you conservative. Well, YOUR problem, Mr. Conservative. Although, hmmm, your being one IS a problem.
More proof Jercque can't comprehend English. More proof of how pathetic Jercque is

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#169100 Aug 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said Twinkerbelle, be a fool all you want. Makes no difference to me. Not one legitimate BC has been shown. It's all BS. Make no mistake about it. Obobblehead is a fraud. Plain and simple. I even think Obobblehead's marriage is a sham. It's only to project an image. Nothing more. Wise up!
Sorry loser, but DoH is the authority and two legitimate documents have been "shown". The validity of birth facts and all Hawaiian birth certificates is under the authority of Hawaii DoH. DoH has spoken, and birfoons don't quite understand that if DoH says they have the original vital record and that a person was born in Honolulu, it means that person was born in Honolulu. That is proof beyond reasonable doubt.

So you can fantasize that Governor Lingle, Governor Abercrombie, DoH Directors Fuddy and Fukino, vital Statistics Director Onaka, and others are all in on a plot over 50 years old for which there was no motive, no opportunity, and for which there is no evidence.

Have a nice pipe dream.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there is no BNA record or any other legitimate record connecting Barack H. Obama II to birth in Kenya. Never was. What is off limits is common sense in Birfoonistan.
BTW, an article that says "someone" went to BNA and found a record is a joke. And the fantasy record is "off limits" because it only existed in the minds of gullible birfoons. If there were such a record, it couldn't be simply declared "off limits" in violation of British law. Only in Birfoon fable is that possible.
Whether there was a marriage is immaterial. We know who the mother was and we know the birth was at Kapiolani, delivery by David A. Sinclair, M.D., as verified by the State of Hawaii. We also know there was no possible motive for faking press announcements in 1961 because a child born to a US citizen mother beyond the jurisdiction of the US would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization at the very least.
The facts are Ann Dunham was a student at U of H, was a resident of Honolulu, was a US citizen, was pregnant and had a child. The records unequivocally list Barack Hussein Obama II as the child born August 4, 1961 at Kapiolani Gynecological and Maternity Hospital. The Department of Health reported the birth, as they did with all hospital births, to the newspapers. There could be no motive to smuggle a foreign born child back into the US unless three wise men showed up at the fabled birth hut in Kenya and informed momma that he would some day be President of the United States.
Grow up!
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169101 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>You : "Jercque's ass. The source of all his "real" knowledge"

Yes, come closer, face to face. Enjoy.
No thanks. Your lifestyle is your choice. I support your right to choose it but I refuse to join you in it
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169102 Aug 26, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama was born August 4,1961,he would have had to have been conceived December 4,1960.
You have got to be kidding me.

"In humans, birth normally occurs at a gestational age of about 40 weeks, though a normal range is from 38 to 42 weeks." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestation#Humans

Ottawa

#169103 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
I am French only in name. I am 100% AMERICAN.
Oh, the Japanese "flat-top destroyer could take jump jets like the AV-8 Harrier or the newer F-35B Lightning.
AV8 Harrier jump jet is obsolete and on its way out. The F-35 is an incomplete dangerous-to-fly airplane about 5 years minimum from even achieving a mere part of its intended potential and costing much too much. They'll probably cancel it. Good riddance.

Ottawa

#169104 Aug 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves. Stupid auto correct
... as well as stupid auto you.

Ottawa

#169105 Aug 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof Jercque can't comprehend English. More proof of how pathetic Jercque is
Yes, I'll "right" (sic, LTR/LRS tm reg'd) it down. Ha ha. Quit now while you are merely behind, CONservative dinosaur. Pitiful.

Ottawa

#169106 Aug 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. Your lifestyle is your choice. I support your right to choose it but I refuse to join you in it
YOU mentioned ass, toilet boy, not me. And know what? My ass bawled me out for going ass-to-face with you.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169107 Aug 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When his mother was a 17 y/o high school student! Can you say "tramp"?
I think you need to look up the definition of "tramp." Not only that, but it says a lot about you that you would put down a 17 year old girl for having sexual relations with, as far as we know, only one man but say nothing about an older man who would have sex with a minor.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169108 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, I'll "right" (sic, LTR/LRS tm reg'd) it down. Ha ha. Quit now while you are merely behind, CONservative dinosaur. Pitiful.
Blather on Rouge. You choose to celebrate your stupidity. I choose to laugh at you

Ottawa

#169109 Aug 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on Rouge. You choose to celebrate your stupidity. I choose to laugh at you
Your (sic LRS/LRT tm reg'd) wright (sic LRT tm reg'd), I'll right (sic LTR tm reg'd) it down. What a loser. Oops, what a CONservative loser.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169110 Aug 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, but DoH is the authority and two legitimate documents have been "shown". The validity of birth facts and all Hawaiian birth certificates is under the authority of Hawaii DoH. DoH has spoken, and birfoons don't quite understand that if DoH says they have the original vital record and that a person was born in Honolulu, it means that person was born in Honolulu. That is proof beyond reasonable doubt.
So you can fantasize that Governor Lingle, Governor Abercrombie, DoH Directors Fuddy and Fukino, vital Statistics Director Onaka, and others are all in on a plot over 50 years old for which there was no motive, no opportunity, and for which there is no evidence.
Have a nice pipe dream.
<quoted text>
Well said, and birthers have not even shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days).

And yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time).

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). And, the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us that date.

And they LIED by saying that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked “Where was he born?”)

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created AND lied about Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the birther “experts” are telling the truth about their claim that the birth certificate is forged (although the birther sites simply do not show the numerous real experts who say that it was not forged).

AND they want us to believe that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth, and so is the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers—which at the time could only have been sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii, which at the time only sent out those notices for births IN Hawaii. No wonder rational people do not believe them.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169111 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>Your (sic LRS/LRT tm reg'd) wright (sic LRT tm reg'd), I'll right (sic LTR tm reg'd) it down. What a loser. Oops, what a CONservative loser.
What a boring fool.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169112 Aug 26, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Jacques are like two peas in a pod blaming God instead of satan, or at least just blame it on being human and the natural order of things.
In order to blame the gods one must believe in the gods. I blame the gods for nothing. Whatever man does to his fellow man is due to man’s own shortcomings.

I suppose you think that blaming your god’s dog for all the evil in the world somehow absolves god of responsibility for unleashing his dog on the world. That may work for you, but I would think in today’s courts god would be severely punished and his dog put to sleep. LOL

Devil Indeed!

Ottawa

#169113 Aug 26, 2013
What he hell, here it is , number 160089. Note : No editing on my part
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty trick? Gee if only I had stated that I had fixed your post for you. Oh - that's right - I did (not surprised that you can't comprehend it though. You're the same fool that still fantasizes that "conservative" is an insult or, worse yet, a synonym for Birther)

Here is another post I wrote. Jercque is pathetic and illiterate .... And he prices me write each time he opens his ass
Let's study the above paragraph. Is "write" used correctly in this context? What about "prices?". Whatever does it mean? Can you please explain these two words to the gallery, LTR?

Oh, and I never said CONservative was a synonym for birther. A clone? Yes.

Ottawa

#169114 Aug 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to blame the gods one must believe in the gods. I blame the gods for nothing. Whatever man does to his fellow man is due to man’s own shortcomings.
I suppose you think that blaming your god’s dog for all the evil in the world somehow absolves god of responsibility for unleashing his dog on the world. That may work for you, but I would think in today’s courts god would be severely punished and his dog put to sleep. LOL
Devil Indeed!
Yet it's what the prophets and other "men of God" (what a misnomer, men of God) did. Personally, I never blamed God for anything, but I do blame these evil "raconteurs" for blaming everything on God.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169115 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>What he hell, here it is , number 160089. Note : No editing on my part

Let's study the above paragraph. Is "write" used correctly in this context? What about "prices?". Whatever does it mean? Can you please explain these two words to the gallery, LTR?

Oh, and I never said CONservative was a synonym for birther. A clone? Yes.
Right was used correctly. Not my fault the illiterate moron can't comprehend English.

Prices - I acknowledged the typo error - learn from it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,274,705
abby 8-28=15 54 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 7
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ariel Sharon 70,156
Amy 8-28-15 1 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr and I am Len Oconnor 100,628
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 54,491
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 6,399
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages