BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#168895 Aug 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
1982 laws are not applicable to 1961 Mr. Liars no matter what another birfoon tells you.
They're still suck on that fable?

The President is in his second term. Birfoons are stuck in the mud. I hear wheels spinning and spinning.

The real question is how did momma get a Hogwarts invisibility cloak to sneak the youngun past customs (with no motive) and immigration after her spontaneous joy ride to Kenya.

Eh? Birfoons? The class is waiting. The fantasy never had legs -- jagoff birfoons.

CLUE: NO MOTIVE.(That is unless the three wise men showed up at the grass hut and informed momma that little tyke was destined to be President of the United States of America nearly 50 years later!)

Jagoff birfoons.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168896 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is the current makeup of the Massachusetts state legislature. Their House is 80% Democrat and 20% Republican and their Senate is 90% Democrat and 10% Republican. In other words, anything the Democrats want, they get as no governor can stop them.
The Massachusetts health care reform bill was named Romney Care by the DEMOCRATS so they could blame a Republican governor if it did not go well.
From Wiki:
House of Representative
Main article: Massachusetts House of Representatives
Each Representative represents about 40,000 residents. Representative districts are named for the primary county in which they are located, and tend to stay within one county, although some districts contain portions of adjacent counties. The current composition of the House is 128 Democrats and 32 Republicans.
Senate
Main article: Massachusetts Senate
There are 40 senatorial districts in Massachusetts, named for the counties in which they are located. The current composition of the Senate is 36 Democrats, 4 Republicans.
This is Mitt Romney.

See Romney run.

Run Mittens run.
http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002904/

RationalState

#168897 Aug 24, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that in field 7f, the name of a well-known highway is misspelled and left uncorrected.
7f is blank, Numskull.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168898 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Democrats wanted it down for the same reason why Obama shut down the Space Shuttle program, they wanted to divert that money to THEIR projects. And why Jimmy Carter shut down the B-1A program.
Another "I'm full of shit" moment brought to you by RS.

RationalState

#168899 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem probably snowballed and they were forced to enact a law. If there was no problem or need, why enact a law? I bet before this law it was easy as hell to be born elsewhere yet registered in Hawaii. Sorry poops, I ain't buying any of it. So push your lil cart on down the street.
Moron. There was never any law in any state of the United States of America in 1961 permitting a foreign born person to be listed as born in the US.

Your frickin' fantasy never happened.

Duh!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Mr. Liars. Obama was born 20 years before this law was enacted. If you had a clue what you were doing....... Oh well, your link you find it. Know that there’s nothing you can think of Mr. Liars that has not already been debunked, including Sheriff Joe’s entire presentation.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0 ...

Moreno Valley, CA

#168901 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws are enacted for a reason, not on a whim. Does that confuse you poops? Or are you just angry because I don't buy the BS? Hey, don't worry poops, you'll be fooled again. Relax and let it happen. LMAO!
In other words you cannot connect the dots and have no idea what you’re talking about which is the definition of confused.

RationalState

#168902 Aug 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
America is being destroyed by a usurper and lemmings are allowing it.
You are welcome to leave, jagoff.

RationalState

#168903 Aug 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it has to do with the fact that the registrar's stamp can be moved about the document, proving that what Obama released was a computer created document that was never a paper copy able to be a scanned image to begin with, Geez Just me being STUPID!
Ditto for the date stamp.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

The stamp can be moved on any digital copy, MORON.

The proof is in the verification by the State, Numskull. All BCs depend upon the faith and credit of the issuing agency.

MORON.

RationalState

#168904 Aug 24, 2013
Reggie wrote:
Barack told me he is ready to resign...
He told me he gonna have a guy do something up yours.

RU ready?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168905 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as though you're feelings have been hurt, Twinkerbelle. Grandma just witnessed it, that's all. It's all BS. From top to bottom, BS!
Ahhh, still having wee problems ? Hard to tell if it's "you're" or "your". "you're feelings"? You have ONE language, for sh*t's sake, get it right!

Ottawa

#168906 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of all Americans? What was the unemployment rate FIVE YEARS after FDR entered office???
By 1938 Eutope was out of the Depression but not America!
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I misspelled Europe!
Typo. NP.

RationalState

#168907 Aug 24, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
BAD NUBEKA! BAD!!!
Never expose Rouge to science.
He is under the belief that our Earth year can be different than a year on Jupiter. And he is totally correct. What this has nothing to do with... is relativity.
I have walked Rouge through the creation of the Universe from big bang to the state of the Earth today. I made it so understandable that Carl Sagan would have smiled. Of everyone who read, Rouge didn't understand.
He couldn't point out what didn't compute with him. Just that it apparently doesn't resonate with him.
Months later Rouge has given us the raw data we need to know what a year is to God.
Using the Bible I could determine what at least one of the days took in Earth years. I just haven't got around to it yet. We will then own a very raw but accurate God calendar.(in Rouge's world of physics)
And as stupid as that all sounds... YOU will not take it away from me!
He had the chance to check his information BEFORE he started sounding off on relativity and God's planet. Which in the name of theoretical science I am dubbing...
"Rougeshere Prime (A-O)"
Rougie's MO is to wait a week or two after getting crushed, and then post it again.

He's been doing that for years. He's not going to change.

RationalState

#168908 Aug 24, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
The Big Bang theory is not science fact.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics isn't "fact" either.

Ur a scientist? Obviously not.

Grow up!
Grand Birther

United States

#168909 Aug 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, still having wee problems ? Hard to tell if it's "you're" or "your". "you're feelings"? You have ONE language, for sh*t's sake, get it right!
Monolinguilism is the illiteracy of the 21st century.

Ottawa

#168910 Aug 24, 2013
Just listened to "I have a dream" speech. Goose pimples and yet this must be the 100th time around for me. One of the greatest speeches I've ever heard.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168911 Aug 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They're still suck on that fable?
The President is in his second term. Birfoons are stuck in the mud. I hear wheels spinning and spinning.
The real question is how did momma get a Hogwarts invisibility cloak to sneak the youngun past customs (with no motive) and immigration after her spontaneous joy ride to Kenya.
Eh? Birfoons? The class is waiting. The fantasy never had legs -- jagoff birfoons.
CLUE: NO MOTIVE.(That is unless the three wise men showed up at the grass hut and informed momma that little tyke was destined to be President of the United States of America nearly 50 years later!)
Jagoff birfoons.
Might as well accept it Twinkers. The BC is a fake, just like Obobblehead. Now, if that hurts your wittle feelings, tough. Buy the BS all you want Twinkers. I won't.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168912 Aug 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron. There was never any law in any state of the United States of America in 1961 permitting a foreign born person to be listed as born in the US.
Your frickin' fantasy never happened.
Duh!
<quoted text>
Immigration fraud was rampant during Hawaii's foreign birth accommodation era in the 1960's. I bet you didn't know that, did you? Like I said, buy the BS all you want, I won't. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168913 Aug 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to leave, jagoff.
Hey Twinkers, FU! imbecile
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168914 Aug 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor wittle Path has had a bad day so he has to find grammatical errors in posts. Wow! Just Wow!

Moreno Valley, CA

#168916 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
From the perspective of an INS agent, the circumstances surrounding Obama’s relationship with Dunham would have raised suspicions. Immigration fraud was rampant during Hawaii’s foreign birth accommodation era in the 1960’s.
What were you saying poops? LMAO!
Bullshit! Why don’t you show examples and prove the truth of what you say.

Answer

Because you can’t. He heard it through the birfistani grapevine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EBOLA as Obama claims 36 min barbosa 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Frijoles 69,930
Dozens of doctors and nurses have died fighting... 48 min barbosa 2
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr NOTAssaultRifle 2
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Ramrod Jocko 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr harmonious 1,124,276
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr VeganTiger 54,518
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago