BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#168874 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Einstein lied? Do you know how God keeps time? I seriously doubt He uses Earth time.
Einstein wasa brilliant theoretical physicist but not in astromeny

Until recently, astronomers estimated that the Big Bang occurred between 12 and 14 billion years ago. To put this in perspective, the Solar System is thought to be 4.5 billion years old and humans have existed as a genus for only a few million years. Astronomers estimate the age of the universe in two ways: 1) by looking for the oldest stars; and 2) by measuring the rate of expansion of the universe and extrapolating back to the Big Bang; just as crime detectives can trace the origin of a bullet from the holes in a wall

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168875 Aug 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and when did Iraq attack us again??? well except for the USS Stark during the Reagan administration.
and what about Benghazi?? first we have to identify who was responsible, we are pretty sure it wasn't the Libyan gov't. so who would you have us attack?
I'm guessing Hezbollah was pretty emboldened when Reagan let the bombing of the Marine Barracks and embassy go unanswered. In fact they were so emboldened, Reagan went into business with them. They would kidnapped an American in Lebanon, we would sell arms and munitions to Iran they would release their captive. then repeat cycle.
Ever hear of the USS New Jersey! Oh, why were we supporting Iran in 1983? Have you ever heard of the Algiers Accord of 1981?
http://www.parstimes.com/history/algiers_acco...
How come you Libtards will never talk about the Algiers Accords of 1981. Is it because it was done under Jimmy Carter's watch.
Oh, back to Iran, they were at war with Iraq and we did not want either side to win. And neither side did, did they?!?
Oh Iraq attacked our friends in Kuwait and threatened to close the Persian Gulf.
And the people who attacked Ben Ghazi have been identified but Obama does not want the truth to come out so he will give them a pass.

Location hidden

#168876 Aug 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
NORFOLK, Va.(AP)— The world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier was retired from active service on Saturday, temporarily reducing the number of carriers in the U.S. fleet to 10 until 2015.
The USS Enterprise ended its notable 51-year career during a ceremony at its home port at Naval Station Norfolk, where thousands of former crew members, ship builders and their families lined a pier to bid farewell to one of the most decorated ships in the Navy
t was only designed to last 25 years, but underwent a series of upgrades to extend its life, making it the oldest active combat vessel in the fleet
maybe the fact that it was 51 years old and was designed to last only 25 years had something to do with its retirement
<quoted text>
knowing that the price of energy is only going to go up and that eventually we will have to reduce our carbon foot print, investing in other alternative energy sources is a pretty wise move.
did you know that the military is looking into the effects of global warming and what those effects will have on global security-and possible responses
you will have to fill me in on the wild life study so I can look it up
Ah, but you still have not explained why he took it out of service before our next air craft carrier was finished? It is nuclear powered and therefore has a small carbon foot print.
Oh, why does the USS Enterprise have EIGHT nuclear reactors while all the rest have just two? I know the correct answer!

Location hidden

#168877 Aug 24, 2013
The USS Enterprise was based on the Kittyhawk class carriers which had EIGHT boilers. And it just so happened that the submarine reactors would fit in the same space as each of the boilers. It worked well and they decided to make all future carriers nuclear but thought they could save money and space by reducing the number to two larger reactors.
Oh yes, a lot of our ships are kept in service far longer than they envisioned. Look at the B-52 and the CH-47 Chinooks. We have B-52s that have been in service for 50 years now and the same goes for the Chinooks. CH-47As are now flying as CH-47D/E/Fs.
Oh, I have flown A-model TH-55s, A-model Hueys (UH-1, A-model Kiowas (OH-58) and A-model Chinooks!
I never flew the D-model Chinooks. I had two friend die in preventable accident in D-models and when I had only a year and a half before I retired, I went back to the Hueys.

Location hidden

#168878 Aug 24, 2013
I was at Fort Sill, OK from 1982 until 1985 flying B-model Chinooks. While flying I would practice my emergency procedures in my head and every time I flew between Fort Worth, TX and Fort Sill, OK I would think about a number-two engine failure with a fire near the town of Rhome, TX and it bothered me.
As I left for Germany the unit converted to D-models and a year later one of them crashed near Rhome, TX. The drive shaft to number-two engine failed and the engine overspeed and compressor blew out sideways.
The turbines cuts through the side of the aircraft cutting the cross over fuel line which caused a major fire in the aft pylon.
Just as the aircraft was landing the flight controls burned through and the aircraft flipped killing half of the 20 persons on board to include CW4 Scott Temple.
Shortly thereafter ALL models of Chinooks had the aluminum flight control tubes replace with stainless steel one.
Oh, the Army knew they had problems with the engine drive shafts and did nothing!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168879 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice line 23 - Evidence for delayed filing or alterations -
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/18/hawaii-co ...
Description of HRS 338-17.8
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0 ...
<quoted text>
Oh wow, a civil servant left out an "i" and that makes the whole document a fraudulent document.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6085-Kalani...
No Rogue, what makes the whole document fraudulent is the addition of a 1982 statute that obviously wasn’t obtainable in 1961.

But how would a birfoon know that?

The answer of course is he wouldn’t because he’s a birfoon.

Location hidden

#168880 Aug 24, 2013
Yep, OSHA caused the worlds deadliest helicopter crash. When the Army was overhauling the Chinook transmissions they would sand blast the insides of the gear boxed with ground up walnut shells impregnated with jewelers rouge. And then they used 2,000 psi air pressure to blow out the blasting compound. The OSHA said that was to high and said the Army could use 120 psi air pressure.
The result was that some of the polishing compound was left and clogged up oil jets which lubricated the insides. Shortly there after they had several gear boxes fail on the ground. The aircraft were damaged but no fatalities.
And then on 9/11/1982 this happened, Thank you OSHA

http://www.chinook-helicopter.com/history/air...

Only after that crash did the Army ground the fleet.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168881 Aug 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rogue, what makes the whole document fraudulent is the addition of a 1982 statute that obviously wasn’t obtainable in 1961.
The problem was rampant. They enacted a law. TaDa!

Location hidden

#168882 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, a civil servant left out an "i" and that makes the whole document a fraudulent document.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6085-Kalani ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does leaving an "i" out have to do with that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168883 Aug 24, 2013
From the perspective of an INS agent, the circumstances surrounding Obama’s relationship with Dunham would have raised suspicions. Immigration fraud was rampant during Hawaii’s foreign birth accommodation era in the 1960’s.

What were you saying poops? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168884 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he had more of his laws overturned by the USSC than any other president. And his biggest loss was the NRA!
<quoted text>
99% of all Americans? What was the unemployment rate FIVE YEARS after FDR entered office???
By 1938 Eutope was out of the Depression but not America!
You incredibly wrote : "By 1938 Eutope was out of the Depression but not America! " Pardon me?

Moreno Valley, CA

#168885 Aug 24, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 10:28
I don’t care much for living in fear my friend nor have the gods gave me reason to fear. Besides, what the hell would Matthew know? I prefer to live my life totally unmolested by the Matthew’s of the world.

Soul? Yeah I got that. LOL

Location hidden

#168886 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of all Americans? What was the unemployment rate FIVE YEARS after FDR entered office???
By 1938 Eutope was out of the Depression but not America!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You incredibly wrote : "By 1938 Eutope was out of the Depression but not America! " Pardon me?
Excuse me, I misspelled Europe!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#168888 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See barfhead, here's what you don't seem to comprehend; "computer" generated means someone has to tell the computer what to do. I pretty well convinced he was born in Kenya, the birth was registered in Hawaii, as stated by the Grandmother. Believe what you will. Might as well, you've already been conned twice!
OMG, birfoon is "pretty well convinced."

Sorry loser, but that is not evidence.

"As stated by the grandmother"?

Hey birfoon, as stated by the State of Hawaii.

Hey birfoon, what was the friggin' motive in 1961? Even if born in Kenya he would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization with no waiting period.

Duh!

MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the definition of birfoon.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168889 Aug 24, 2013
Nice night for a ride on a beast!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#168890 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See barfhead, here's what you don't seem to comprehend; "computer" generated means someone has to tell the computer what to do. I pretty well convinced he was born in Kenya, the birth was registered in Hawaii, as stated by the Grandmother. Believe what you will. Might as well, you've already been conned twice!
Sh-t faced birfoon.

Grandma had nothing to do with it.

Jackass.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the definition of birfoon.
<quoted text>

Moreno Valley, CA

#168891 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us which Republican Health Care Plan he signed into law? Not one Republican wrote one word of it and not one voted for it.
You probably think the Republican and Democrat Parties switched names in 1959 too!
Which only goes to show they were full of shit from the start. Apparently Romney thought they were serious though.

Oh this is funny!
http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002904/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168892 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168893 Aug 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh-t faced birfoon.
Grandma had nothing to do with it.
Jackass.
<quoted text>
You act as though you're feelings have been hurt, Twinkerbelle. Grandma just witnessed it, that's all. It's all BS. From top to bottom, BS!

Moreno Valley, CA

#168894 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that it total left wing propaganda. Romney Care was written by DEMOCRATS. The Massachusetts legislature is dominated by loony-left Democrats and they passed a veto-proof bill so it did not matter if Romney signed it into law or not.
And there was no Republican plan that remotely looked like Obama Care and not one Republican wrote on word in that bill or voted for it. In fact Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi banned Republicans from going to the meetings.
Oh yes, Obama wants ObamaCare to fail and he planned it that way so we would have to go to Single Payer!
This is Mitt Romney.

See Romney run.

Run Mittens run.
http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002904/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,127,019
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]