BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,561 - 148,580 of 175,144 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

And foreign boy, just so you know, Clinton is a liar. Has been for decades! Yet to you he's some sort of idol. LMAO! I wouldn't leave the man alone with my dog! Just like his wife, he's political scum.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Well, then, start obeying those laws and the Constitution, not just the laws and part of the Constitution that suit you.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to tell me what to do, boy?
I don't have to. You're the one constantly boasting about the best Constitution on earth and how important it is to you and how President Obama's "natural-born status" does not reflect the letter of the Constitution. To quote your bosom buddy Rogue, "You're a flaming hypocrite". Not to mention non-Constitution respecting traitor.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a snipet!
I take it your English has failed you. Seems the foreign boy is wrong again!
That's 0 - 301! LMAO!
But Bill Clinton, four years ago, took to the airwaves and explained his authorization of non-U.N.-approved missile strikes against Iraq, using the very same arguments now advanced by President Bush. Yet the silence was deafening.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2003/02/17376/#Y7HDeI8eipO...
Strange, when I stump you, which is every time, you criticize my English. Any other scheme to mask your ineptitude and ignorance? Any explanation why my second language is superior to your first and only one? At least, having only one, you'd think you'd do a better job of it. Sigh.

Clinton never claimed he had UN approval. Your bosom buddy and close confidant Rogue is the one who claims GWB had Russian-German-UN approval. Asked to prove it, he replied like you many other times when pressed : YOU prove they didn't (what?) approve it. LMAO (LRSW tm reg'd). What a clump of ooze you are. Ughhhh

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

P.S.:

You wrote : "Strange, when I stump you, which is every time, you criticize my English. "

I should've also said what an improvement your reply is compared to the usual death threats.

LRS : The symbol of crass/vulgar/gross mediocrity sinking farther and farther out of sight.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) I quoted myself instead of you, not that the message is not the same. Here, crud and mollusc :

"I take it your English has failed you"
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Incapable of answering a simple question, Garfer? Why am I not surprised? Your posts are neither informative or funny, so why waste your time?
Maybe you'll find this grammar lesson informative, birfoon.

If you use "neither" in a negative pairing, you should use "nor" to indicate a continuation of the negative state.

I realize the common birfoon such as yourself has trouble grasping simple conceits such as this, but I'm confident you'll master it with a little practice.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, then, start obeying those laws and the Constitution, not just the laws and part of the Constitution that suit you.
<quoted text>
I don't have to. You're the one constantly boasting about the best Constitution on earth and how important it is to you and how President Obama's "natural-born status" does not reflect the letter of the Constitution. To quote your bosom buddy Rogue, "You're a flaming hypocrite". Not to mention non-Constitution respecting traitor.
Foreign boy, what are you bytchin' about now? Why don't you tell me what part I'm not abiding by? Then, you can show me my numerous posts where I boast about the Constitution. You're a flake. You don't know doodly squat about me, do you? Nope. Why don't you go home foreign boy? For the record, I do not believe Obobblehead was born in Hawaii. And he is by far the worst leader (ha!) this country has ever seen. Now, if that upsets you, then here's a quarter. Call someone who gives a damn. You're as hypocritical as the next person, probably more so. Now roll your tongue up off the floor and stick it in your ear. Bonehead.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use "neither" in a negative pairing, you should use "nor" to indicate a continuation of the negative state.
I realize the common birfoon such as yourself has trouble grasping simple conceits such as this, but I'm confident you'll master it with a little practice.
Thank you for proving my post.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to tell me what to do, boy?
Isn't it funny that Obama has no right to amend the Affordable Care Act, but he has. And the Libtards don't give a scheißen because Obama did it and that makes it all right with them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my post.
I guess Terri Tunna finally got a job in DC with the Obama administration.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
And foreign boy, just so you know, Clinton is a liar. Has been for decades! Yet to you he's some sort of idol. LMAO! I wouldn't leave the man alone with my dog! Just like his wife, he's political scum.
Hummm, is perjury illegal lying?

From Wiki: Bill Clinton
The two charges passed in the House (largely with Republican support, but with a handful of Democratic votes as well) were for perjury and obstruction of justice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
The age of a planet is determined when the solar system formed.
If you brought up God Years in a Astronomy class. The teacher would say there is no such thing as God years in Astronmy then the teacher would give you an F
So Einstein lied? Do you know how God keeps time? I seriously doubt He uses Earth time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
----------
U.S. warned in 1995 of plot to hijack planes, attack buildings
September 18, 2001 http://tinyurl.com/l2kuo7w
MANILA, Philippines (CNN)-- The FBI was warned six years ago of a terrorist plot to hijack commercial planes and slam them into the Pentagon, the CIA headquarters and other buildings, Philippine investigators told CNN.
Philippine authorities learned of the plot after a small fire in a Manila apartment, which turned out to be the hideout of Ramzi Yousef, who was later convicted for his role in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Yousef escaped at the time, but agents caught his right-hand man, Abdul Hakim Murad, who told them a chilling tale.
"Murad narrated to us about a plan by the Ramzi cell in the continental U.S. to hijack a commercial plane and ram it into the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, and also the Pentagon," said Rodolfo Mendoza, a Philippine intelligence investigator.
Philippine investigators also found evidence targeting commercial towers in San Francisco, Chicago and New York City.
They said they passed that information on to the FBI in 1995, but it's not clear what was done with it./ http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.hij...
And just who was the president six years before 1/11/2001? BILL CLINTON!!! When did the 19 people, who flew our planes on 9/11, eneter the United States? Before G.W. entered the White House?
Who passed laws that forbade the CIA from giving the FBI information? YOU DEMONCRATS!
Just me

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>no but on pge 26 of Dreams from My Father BHO mentions he has his "birth certificate". You would think as a lawyer he wouldn't have lost that copy(unlesss it was from Kenya).
He was a lawyer when he was still in high school?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I guess Terri Tunna finally got a job in DC with the Obama administration.
Nah, the Democratic SKANK always worked for for Obama.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny that Obama has no right to amend the Affordable Care Act, but he has. And the Libtards don't give a scheißen because Obama did it and that makes it all right with them.
Yesterday Obama admitted that Obamacare was a Republican healthcare plan and said so proudly and with authority.

It is shameful for a Democratic President to pass a Republican health care bill.

IMO.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just who was the president six years before 1/11/2001? BILL CLINTON!!! When did the 19 people, who flew our planes on 9/11, eneter the United States? Before G.W. entered the White House?
Who passed laws that forbade the CIA from giving the FBI information? YOU DEMONCRATS!
For your information GOVERNMENT cannot protect you.

Never did and never will.

Sincerely,

Benghazi

==========

They Live We Sleep, Deeply 1 / 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They Live We Sleep, Deeply 2 of 3
http://tinyurl.com/d7zs4s

They Live We Sleep, Deeply 3 of 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday Obama admitted that Obamacare was a Republican healthcare plan and said so proudly and with authority.
It is shameful for a Democratic President to pass a Republican health care bill.
IMO.
Can you tell us which Republican Health Care Plan he signed into law? Not one Republican wrote one word of it and not one voted for it.
You probably think the Republican and Democrat Parties switched names in 1959 too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

<quoted text>
You wrote : "Ever hear of the Superconducting Super Collider in Texas which was cancelled by the Democrat controlled Congress and Bill Clinton in 1993?!?
It would have been far bigger and powerful than the Swiss one and would have probably solved that question."
Funny you. "would have been far bigger". It was not, is not, was never built as it was not cost-effective, was too expensive.
This is like saying "IF the Boeing SST had been built, it would have been much faster and much bigger than the Concorde. "IF" is the key conjunction here. As is said in French : "Si (if) ma tante avait des couilles, elle serait mon oncle".(IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle").
No, the Democrats wanted it down for the same reason why Obama shut down the Space Shuttle program, they wanted to divert that money to THEIR projects. And why Jimmy Carter shut down the B-1A program.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Laws are enacted for a reason, not just on a whim.
Well now Mr. Liars, why don’t you amuse the thread by connecting the dots and explain how a law enacted in 1982 could possibly have any relevance to a birth registered 1961.

I’ll save you the trouble.

The answer is nada, zilch, none.

Born at Kapiolani hospital and registered 4 days later. There was no delay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,083,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min scirocco 68,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorganizer 45,894
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••