BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,428)

Showing posts 148,541 - 148,560 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, obviously you do not handle the truth well. Your bad.
I'm sorry, LRS, but the panel of judges has found that "lame" no longer fits the bill when it comes to your replies. "Lame", in your case, is an understatement, a compliment, almost. The judges therefore ask that you seek help from fellow birthers when formulating responses to "Sheeples'" posts. Panel believes that perhaps, just perhaps, diversion or changing the subject entirely,(ask the expert Rogue on this one) might make you totally irrelevant but will detract from your sad-sack hopelessness. It's a mind twister for you, the panel concludes, but it sees no other solution to your quandary. Sorry.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm I wonder why the Fed waited until after Wall Street closed for the day before they released this tidbit? Anyone want to bet it the market will open up or down tomorrow morning?
U.S. dealers expected $15 billion reduction in QE3 in September: survey / NEW YORK | Thu Aug 22
(Reuters)- Primary dealers surveyed before the Federal Reserve's July policy meeting said they expected the U.S. central bank to trim its asset purchases by $15 billion starting in September.
According to the survey conducted by the New York Fed, the median of responses showed that the dealers expected the U.S. central bank to keep buying $85 billion in bonds per month until a meeting scheduled for September 17-18.
At that meeting, they expected policymakers to trim Treasury buys by $10 billion and mortgage-bond buys by $5 billion.
The dealers predicted that by December, the Fed would reduce its quantitative easing program, known as QE3, by an additional $15 billion, bringing the total size of the program to $55 billion per month.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/22/us-...
You wrote : "Anyone want to bet it the market will open up or down tomorrow morning?"

Rogue, I don't know, you don't know, no one knows except the top insider brokers and bankers who, one way or the other, will manipulate the market and make a killing. As usual. It's always been like that, and I see no reason why it should change one iota.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
No doubt, I would say about the end of 2016 it will be all over.

Presidents do not get impeached anymore.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, LRS, but the panel of judges has found that "lame" no longer fits the bill when it comes to your replies. "Lame", in your case, is an understatement, a compliment, almost. The judges therefore ask that you seek help from fellow birthers when formulating responses to "Sheeples'" posts. Panel believes that perhaps, just perhaps, diversion or changing the subject entirely,(ask the expert Rogue on this one) might make you totally irrelevant but will detract from your sad-sack hopelessness. It's a mind twister for you, the panel concludes, but it sees no other solution to your quandary. Sorry.
I have bad news for you Path. That panel of judges you speak of, they're not a panel of judges. No, not at all. That is a panel of doctors who decide whether or not you should be let out of the asylum. Delusions are part of your psychosis, accept it and you might get better. That's a big "might" though!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

What prayer sounds like to everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Now, this is interesting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/obam...
Scroll down for image of BC. Notice the date at the bottom, April 25, 2011. Now, notice the title of this document, "Certificate".
From Hawaii.gov
Although original birth certificates (Certificates ofLive Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
Hmmm, O's says "Certificate" even though you can no longer get a "Certificate", only a "Certification". April 25, 2011 - now how can that be? A computer printout means someone had to tell the computer what to print, which opens up all kinds of doors!
Guess no one wanted to debunk this. Can't say as I blame them. LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find this to be funny Poopoo stain.
A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
What is funny is that you failed to answer either question again!
THE COURT: Your time is up. Thank you.

“So, therefore, absent any other evidence -- and when I say evidence, I mean admissible evidence, not purely hearsay, speculation and/or belief –“

And with that I believe the judge left you to struggle with your thoughts GB. He just wouldn’t allow them to pollute his courtroom. So think what you will and believe what you wish and by all means keep the fairy dust flying.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess no one wanted to debunk this. Can't say as I blame them. LMAO!
I am guessing no one touched it because there is nothing to debunk.

cer•ti•fi•ca•tion (&#716;s&#604;r t&#601; f&#618;&#712;ke&#6 18; &#643;&#601;n, s&#601;r&#716;t&#6 18;f &#601;-)

n.- a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts.

cer·tif·i·cate (sr-tf-kt)
n.
1. A document testifying to the truth of something: a certificate of birth.

Wow... just wow...

Have a good night all.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Just me sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does people selling tickets to an Obama speech have to do with whether or not he has a valid birth certificate?
About as much as the bullshit that you posted!

Who am I, and why are you still here?
You do KNOW, right?

Do you realize we are in the 5th year with no definitive proof that Obama was born in Hawaii?

SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, Huh?

A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!

Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama Scrutiny wrote:
Perfect timing...
Where is the proof that Obama was hatched in America?
Remember that fraudulent documents only prove that fraud was committed!
Holla!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing no one touched it because there is nothing to debunk.
cer•ti•fi•ca•tion (&#716;s&#604;r t&#601; f&#618;&#712;ke&#6 18; &#643;&#601;n, s&#601;r&#716;t&#6 18;f &#601;-)
n.- a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts.
cer·tif·i·cate (sr-tf-kt)
n.
1. A document testifying to the truth of something: a certificate of birth.
Wow... just wow...
Have a good night all.
So, how did Obobblehead get a "certificate" of Birth instead of a "certification" of live birth? Hawaii no longer provides "certificates" of birth. Hmmm? No answer, huh?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Good news America.
This is what recovery looks like in an Obama economy.
PAPER: Singer Brandy performs to 40 people -- and 89,960 empty seats...
SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, huh?
Surely you knew I was going to search the Brandy thing right GB? What a surprise to find the incident had nothing to do with an Obama economy nor was Brandy there to sell a single ticket. Unless of course Obama is the mayor of Johannesburg as well.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/l...

Brandy says she’s still your best friend GB even though she was only 15 at the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ugghhh

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
No one knows who this guy is.
Just me

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
Perfect timing... let us have a look at the resident self proclaimed birther expert.
<quoted text>
^^ An attempt to build his own confidence, does not convey any information. He just thinks he knows something the rest of us apparently don't.
<quoted text>
This also marks the 5th year he has no proof that Obama came from Kenya. In addition, still no motive for his entire theory, but he seems to gloss over that. Because that doesn't help him.
<quoted text>
Here we have an oldie but goodie, changing the definition of words. There are no such things as phony facts. Look it up if you must. FACTS are defined as : A THING THAT IS INDISPUTABLY THE CASE. Phony facts do not exist. They are called lies.
Beyond that... He is dead wrong anyway. A forged document's contents do not become lies even if it is forged.
You can forge a driver's licence and all information can be 100% correct. Except of coarse that it is a valid licence.
<quoted text>
Again confusing the word fact with a debatable issue. And according to hundreds of Judges and the most reliable fact checking organizations on Earth, Obama has provided the information and it has withstood all scrutiny and continues to.
And this is where we run into denial. Which is where I think he really does see the truth, he just refuses to acknowledge it. Hence, the plugging of his ears and yelling forgery over and over and over comes into play.
<quoted text>
Who asks you two questions and then answers them?
Answer: Someone who is making unpopular statements under the guise of intrigue.
"Why does truth detector not come out and prove he isn't a child molester?"
"Because he can't!"
See how that works?
<quoted text>
Who is we? Apparently he keeps a mouse in his pocket. By the way... the mouse agrees with him.
And you are asked to believe you are not on his level because YOU are the stupid cattle chute masses who choose to not believe everything you see on the internet.
One more note...
I have granted ALL of his assumptions about this theory and he STILL can't make it work. And HE is the EXPERT!!!!
That tells me something, how about you?
When he said "we," I was picturing him and his goldfish.
Just me

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
About as much as the bullshit that you posted!
Who am I, and why are you still here?
You do KNOW, right?
Do you realize we are in the 5th year with no definitive proof that Obama was born in Hawaii?
SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, Huh?
That Obama has not done!
I have two questions.
You can't!
Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!
I'm reassured to see that your head still spins around as it makes it less likely that I will ever encounter you in the real world.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Over 75% off those polled do not want ObamaKare. Those numbers indicate that most of the people that voted for Obama either didn't know what they were voting for or didn't care what they were voting for.
75 percent of who polled Frank, Fox viewers? Romney’s entire campaign was predicated on the notion of repealing Obamacare and he took a severe ass whoopin at the only poll that counts.

By contrast Obama campaigned on reforming healthcare back in 2008 and both he and McCain’s proposals were very specific. Landslide victory!

So please speak for yourself Frank and stop trying to tell us what others don’t want because both election results speak for themselves.
http://www.commonwealthfund.org/Publications/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone recall when the Watergate burglaries took place? May 28 and June 17, 1972!
Now, does anyone remember when Richard Nixon resigned? Over two years late on Aug. 9, 1974!
And just how many on going scandals are Obama involved in? And he, like Richard Nixon, thought they would go away! Arrogance is not a good thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Ugghhh wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows who this guy is.
Just whom are you talking about? Barry Soetoro, Barrack Obama, Harrison J. Bounel, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Ajjah?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Anyone want to bet it the market will open up or down tomorrow morning?"
Rogue, I don't know, you don't know, no one knows except the top insider brokers and bankers who, one way or the other, will manipulate the market and make a killing. As usual. It's always been like that, and I see no reason why it should change one iota.
Sorry, the Wall Streeters may have more insight than you and I do but no one knows 100% what tomorrow will bring.
The Nikkie is UP 2.21%(Thursday they were way down)
The Shanghai is down 0.48%
The Hang Seng is down 0.07%
The DAX just opened and up 0.02%
And the FTSE 100 just opened down 0.15%
So the overseas markets are mixed.
Now the DJIA futures are down 8.00 (0.05%) but we have six more hours before Wall Street's bell rings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt, I would say about the end of 2016 it will be all over.
Presidents do not get impeached anymore.
Can you tell us when was the last time a U.S. president has been removed from officer by impeachment? Now, who was the Speaker of the House when Bill Clinton was impeached? Newt Gingrich. Now, Speaker Bonehead is no Gingrich so Obama will not be impeached no matter how bad he gets because Bonehead has ovaries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,541 - 148,560 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 58 min nolovecity74 5
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs