BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,541 - 148,560 of 174,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Still searching for the ever elusive Higgs-Boson particle, are you?
People in the know call it the God particle.
Keep looking.
You lost your chance when the SCSC was denied to FermiLab and went to Texas because of politics.
George H.W. Bush called it the new Mecca for particle physic research, I distincly remember
And what you ended up with but nothing more than a multi-billion dollar hole in the ground.
Fermilab was your last best hope and you blew it.
Ever heard of CERN straddling the French-Swiss border? Ever heard how close they are to definitely "finding" the Higgs-Boson particle?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope we got it months ago...
March 14th 2013.
It is there and everything works.
It is NOT the God particle.
It is simply the last piece of the particle physics puzzle.
All the Higgs Boson does is give matter its mass.
I stand corrected. Found it. CERN.(replete with U.S. scientists who migrated from GWB's Texas Higgs Boson finder along with other countless eminent scientists from all over the world). Message to loose : Yes, there are other "places of science" and scientists outside your borders. Surprise.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: CIA COMMANDER: WE LET BIN LADEN SLIP AWAY
Gary Berntsen, a 20-year veteran in the CIA's clandestine service
Aug 14, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/k3s7yba
During the 2004 presidential campaign, George W. Bush and John Kerry battled about whether Osama bin Laden had escaped from Tora Bora in the final days of the war in Afghanistan. Bush, Kerry charged, "didn't choose to use American forces to hunt down and kill" the leader of Al Qaeda. The president called his opponent's allegation "the worst kind of Monday-morning quarterbacking." Bush asserted that U.S. commanders on the ground did not know if bin Laden was at the mountain hideaway along the Afghan border.
But in a forthcoming book, the CIA field commander for the agency's Jawbreaker team at Tora Bora, Gary Berntsen, says he and other U.S. commanders did know that bin Laden was among the hundreds of fleeing Qaeda and Taliban members. Berntsen says he had definitive intelligence that bin Laden was holed up at Tora Bora--intelligence operatives had tracked him--and could have been caught. "He was there," Berntsen tells NEWSWEEK. Asked to comment on Berntsen's remarks, National Security Council spokesman Frederick Jones passed on 2004 statements from former CENTCOM commander Gen. Tommy Franks. "We don't know to this day whether Mr. bin Laden was at Tora Bora in December 2001," Franks wrote in an Oct. 19 New York Times op-ed. "Bin Laden was never within our grasp." Berntsen says Franks is "a great American. But he was not on the ground out there. I was."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2005/08...
======
Hummmm, but what about Bill "I did not have sex .." Clinton? You seem to bash Bush but ignore Clinton and Obama!!!

Why did Clinton let Obama Bin Laden slip away?
By MANSOOR IJAZ
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities.

From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief. President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, who wanted terrorism sanctions against Sudan lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of Bin Laden and detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas.

Among those in the networks were the two hijackers who piloted commercial airliners into the World Trade Center.

The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of CERN straddling the French-Swiss border? Ever heard how close they are to definitely "finding" the Higgs-Boson particle?
Ever hear of the Superconducting Super Collider in Texas which was cancelled by the Democrat controlled Congress and Bill Clinton in 1993?!?
It would have been far bigger and powerful than the Swiss one and would have probably solved that question.

From Wiki:
Comparison to the Large Hadron Collider[edit source | editbeta]

The SSC's planned collision energy of 40 TeV is almost three times the current 14 TeV of its European counterpart, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN in Geneva.[20]

The SSC cost was due largely to the massive civil engineering project of digging a huge tunnel underground. The LHC, in contrast, took over the pre-existing engineering infrastructure and 27 km long underground cavern of the Large Electron-Positron Collider, and used innovative magnet designs to bend the higher energy particles into the available tunnel.[21] The LHC eventually cost the equivalent of about 5 billion US dollars to build.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Unlike Illinois' Chicago, Texas does not have a world class city that could support an army of scientists who are doing particle physic research.
That is why the Super-Conducting Super-Collider failed.
It failed because of politics and not because of sound science.
Yep, Bill Clinton cancelled it in 1993!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No one but other birfoons care what birfoons are "convinced" of.
Garfer Birks, do you think we care what you're convinced of? FATAZZ Chance!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, then, start obeying those laws and the Constitution, not just the laws and part of the Constitution that suit you.
You trying to tell me what to do, boy?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Scrutiny,
How much hashish must a physicist smoke before he casts his fairy dust aside and puts all his stock and faith in a disbelievable Big Bang Theory?
It's not a trick question. I am asking you.
loose

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the Superconducting Super Collider in Texas which was cancelled by the Democrat controlled Congress and Bill Clinton in 1993?!?
It would have been far bigger and powerful than the Swiss one and would have probably solved that question.
From Wiki:
The SSC's planned collision energy of 40 TeV is almost three times the current 14 TeV of its European counterpart, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN in Geneva.[20]
The SSC cost was due largely to the massive civil engineering project of digging a huge tunnel underground. The LHC, in contrast, took over the pre-existing engineering infrastructure and 27 km long underground cavern of the Large Electron-Positron Collider, and used innovative magnet designs to bend the higher energy particles into the available tunnel.[21] The LHC eventually cost the equivalent of about 5 billion US dollars to build.
Worth every penny.
Imagine if we funded science to the tune of maybe a tenth what we devote to bombing brown people.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, but what about Bill "I did not have sex .." Clinton? You seem to bash Bush but ignore Clinton and Obama!!!
By MANSOOR IJAZ
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.
From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief. President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, who wanted terrorism sanctions against Sudan lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of Bin Laden and detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas.
Among those in the networks were the two hijackers who piloted commercial airliners into the World Trade Center.
The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening.
It was Bill Clinton who refined the art of killing innocent Iraqis following the Gulf War. One of his first acts as president was to bomb Iraq, following the alleged assassination plot against George HW Bush. Clinton's missiles killed the famed Iraqi painter Leila al Attar as they smashed into her home. Clinton presided enthusiastically over the most deadly and repressive regime of economic sanctions in history--his UN ambassador Madeline Albright calling the reported deaths of half a million children "worth the price." Clinton initiated the longest sustained bombing campaign since Vietnam with his illegal no-fly zone bombings, attacking Iraq once every three days for the final years of his presidency. It was under Clinton that Ahmed Chalabi was given tens of millions of dollars and made a key player in shaping Washington's Iraq policy. It was Clinton that mercilessly attacked Iraq in December of 1998, destroying dozens of Baghdad buildings and killing scores of civilians. It was Clinton that codified regime change in Iraq as US policy. Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq but he could not have done it without the years of groundwork laid by Clinton and the Democrats. How ironic it was recently to hear Clinton call the war "a big mistake."
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
By MANSOOR IJAZ
Slick Willie wanted to wiretap and the Republicans stopped him, thus September 11, 2001 was the fault of Republicans.

----------

TERRORISM PREVENTION ACT--CONFERENCE REPORT
http://tinyurl.com/2lj3t8 / April 17, 1996
Congressional Record: April 17, 1996 (Senate)- Pages S3454-S3478 DOCID:cr17ap96-153
Terrorism prevention Act--Conference Report
Orrin Hatch: Mr. President, again, in the real world, in the case of the Unabomber or a terrorist where there is a real threat or an immediate concern, you do not need this provision to get an emergency wiretap. All the Senator's motion does is expand the number of crimes that would trigger the wiretap statute. This amendment was offered during the Senate debate. It was defeated. It was not a part of the Senate bill. It was not a part of the House bill. It is not a part of our conference report, and rightly so. I oppose this provision that could expand emergency wiretap authority to permit the Government to begin a wiretap prior to obtaining court approval in a greater range of cases than the law presently allows. I personally find this proposal troubling. I am concerned that this provision, if enacted, would unnecessarily broaden emergency wiretap authority. Under current law, such authority exists when life is in danger, when the national security is threatened, or when an organized crime conspiracy is involved. In the real world, we do not need this amendment to get emergency wiretap authority, and that is a fact.
Let me also say that this authority is constrained by a requirement that surveillance be approved by the Court within 48 hours, but that authority already exists in those areas I have addressed.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdo...

Clinton PDD 63
http://tinyurl.com/cvuom

For Immediate Release May 22, 1998 FACT SHEET PROTECTING AMERICA'S
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES: PDD 63
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/pdd-63.htm

Clinton PDD 62
http://tinyurl.com/bze57

COMBATING TERRORISM: PRESIDENTIAL DECISION DIRECTIVE 62
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/ciao/62fa...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Scrutiny,
How much hashish must a physicist smoke before he casts his fairy dust aside and puts all his stock and faith in a disbelievable Big Bang Theory?
It's not a trick question. I am asking you.
loose
And I am asking you what you find about it to be unbelievable?

It works... and works spectacularly. No faith required. We can see it. It is still happening.

What I don't know is what you don't know about BBT.

If you can tell me what doesn't make sense to you maybe I can help. A lot of people hit snags because of incorrect assumptions. And this in no way means they aren't intelligent.

But I promise you, there isn't a scientific issue you can bring up about it that I can't explain or at least attempt to communicate in a different fashion. If it involved enough I may have to look it up, but most questions won't require it.

UNLESS "why" it happened comes into the arena. That simply is not a scientific issue. How.. we are all over, why doesn't matter to us at all.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

COMPREHENSIVE ANTITERRORISM ACT OF 1995
http://tinyurl.com/ys56o4 / April 18, 1996

Congressional Record: April 18, 1996 (House)- Pages H3605-H3618 Government Printing Office's Online Records: DOCID:cr18ap96-43
Conference Report on s. 735, Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996
Dan Burton (R-Ind): If the Government of the United States can through, quote-unquote, good faith tap our phones and intrude into our lives, they violate our constitutional liberties, and that is something that we should not tolerate, and that is in section 305 and section 307. The FBI can gain access to individual phone billing records without a subpoena or a court order. Once again I believe that infringes upon our constitutional rights and liberties, and while we are trying to deal with terrorism, and we should, we should not violate our constitutional rights and liberties, and I believe this bill in its present form does. And that is why I think the Barr amendment is absolutely essential if we are going to pass something that will really deal with terrorism crime, but protect the liberties that we fought so hard for in the Revolutionary War.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdo...

----------

U.S. warned in 1995 of plot to hijack planes, attack buildings
September 18, 2001 http://tinyurl.com/l2kuo7w
MANILA, Philippines (CNN)-- The FBI was warned six years ago of a terrorist plot to hijack commercial planes and slam them into the Pentagon, the CIA headquarters and other buildings, Philippine investigators told CNN.
Philippine authorities learned of the plot after a small fire in a Manila apartment, which turned out to be the hideout of Ramzi Yousef, who was later convicted for his role in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Yousef escaped at the time, but agents caught his right-hand man, Abdul Hakim Murad, who told them a chilling tale.
"Murad narrated to us about a plan by the Ramzi cell in the continental U.S. to hijack a commercial plane and ram it into the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, and also the Pentagon," said Rodolfo Mendoza, a Philippine intelligence investigator.
Philippine investigators also found evidence targeting commercial towers in San Francisco, Chicago and New York City.
They said they passed that information on to the FBI in 1995, but it's not clear what was done with it./ http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.hij...

----------

CIA Warned Of U.S. Attack In '95
Said Islamic Extremists Could Strike Targets In NYC, Washington
April 16, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/2huu2
Six years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the CIA warned in a classified report that Islamic extremists likely would strike on U.S. soil at landmarks in Washington or New York, or through the airline industry, according to intelligence officials.

Though hauntingly prescient, the CIA's 1995 National Intelligence Estimate did not yet name Osama bin Laden as a terrorist threat.

But within months the intelligence agency developed enough concern about the wealthy, Saudi-born militant to create a specific unit to track him and his followers, the officials told The Associated Press.

And in 1997, the CIA updated its intelligence estimate to ensure bin Laden appeared on its very first page as an emerging threat, cautioning that his growing movement might translate into attacks on U.S. soil, the officials said, divulging new details about the CIA's 1990s response to the terrorist threat.

The officials took the rare step Thursday of disclosing information in the closely held National Intelligence Estimates and other secret briefings to counter criticisms in a staff report released this week by the independent commission examining pre-Sept. 11 intelligence failures.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/21/ter...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if you can not get the analogy. You need a CQ (Commonsense Quotient) of at least 90 to "get it"!
By the way, how many at-fault car crashes have you been involved in? People with low CQs have high accident rates too!
The age of a planet is determined when the solar system formed.
If you brought up God Years in a Astronomy class. The teacher would say there is no such thing as God years in Astronmy then the teacher would give you an F

Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Garfer Birks, do you think we care what you're convinced of? FATAZZ Chance!
Oh look, the birfoon is capable of parroting what s/he read.

Good job, birfoon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the birfoon is capable of parroting what s/he read.
Good job, birfoon.
Incapable of answering a simple question, Garfer? Why am I not surprised? Your posts are neither informative or funny, so why waste your time?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Fool. Do you by any chance work for WND.com ? If not, you should as you seem as dense and deceitful (transl : liar) as them.

Clinton did not declare war on Iraq. If so, please name the combat unit that invaded and the general in command. He did practice air interdiction, yes. He did have suspicious sites bombed, yes. At little cost to Iraqi citizens and no cost to US servicemen except when those F-16 or F-15 whatever stupid cowboys killed that helicopter. His bombing must have had results as there were no WMDs when GWB conducted his, ha ha, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd) "Mission Accomplished" invasion.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Fool. Do you by any chance work for WND.com ? If not, you should as you seem as dense and deceitful (transl : liar) as them.
Clinton did not declare war on Iraq. If so, please name the combat unit that invaded and the general in command. He did practice air interdiction, yes. He did have suspicious sites bombed, yes. At little cost to Iraqi citizens and no cost to US servicemen except when those F-16 or F-15 whatever stupid cowboys killed that helicopter. His bombing must have had results as there were no WMDs when GWB conducted his, ha ha, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd) "Mission Accomplished" invasion.
Just a snipet!
I take it your English has failed you. Seems the foreign boy is wrong again!
That's 0 - 301! LMAO!

But Bill Clinton, four years ago, took to the airwaves and explained his authorization of non-U.N.-approved missile strikes against Iraq, using the very same arguments now advanced by President Bush. Yet the silence was deafening.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2003/02/17376/#Y7HDeI8eipO...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
From Wiki:
You wrote : "Ever hear of the Superconducting Super Collider in Texas which was cancelled by the Democrat controlled Congress and Bill Clinton in 1993?!?
It would have been far bigger and powerful than the Swiss one and would have probably solved that question."

Funny you. "would have been far bigger". It was not, is not, was never built as it was not cost-effective, was too expensive.

This is like saying "IF the Boeing SST had been built, it would have been much faster and much bigger than the Concorde. "IF" is the key conjunction here. As is said in French : "Si (if) ma tante avait des couilles, elle serait mon oncle".(IF my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle").

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,079,028
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 68,368
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min Corrupt Democrats 1,855
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 53 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 56 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr lolol 12
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs