1. You had no business in Afghanistan AND Iraq;Obama will do to Afghanistan that he did to Iraq. He put all kinds of Demands on Iraq that he knew were unacceptable and Iraq refused to sign and we pulled out. Obama does not want us to still be in Afghanistan next year and he wants us out, or getting out, before the 2014 elections to shore up the Democrat base.
I too want us out of Afghanistan (and Iraq) but one terms that are good for all of us.
Afghanistan's Karzai says no rush to sign U.S. security pact
Reuters – 52 minutes ago
KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan is in no rush to sign a pact with the United States setting out how many U.S. troops will stay after a NATO mission ends next year and may even delay a decision until after a presidential election, President Hamid Karzai said.
Foreign combat troops are due to leave Afghanistan by the end of 2014, when the NATO-led mission winds up and the responsibility for fighting Taliban insurgents is handed over to Afghan forces.
But NATO plans to keep a slimmed-down training and advisory mission in Afghanistan after 2014 although the United States and other NATO allies have been slow to provide detailed numbers of troops for the force.
The United States has been putting pressure on Afghanistan to finalize a bilateral security agreement (BSA), which will mandate how many, and where, U.S. soldiers will remain once the NATO mission ends.
U.S. diplomats have said they want the security pact signed by October, to prevent it becoming an issue in the campaign for next year's Afghan [U.S.] presidential election.
2. Who put the US in those two countries?;
3. Who neglected Afghanistan, pulled out troops to invade Iraq based on fabrication?;
4. Who did not kill Bill Laden as intended by invading Afghanistan?;
5. Who killed Bin Laden IN AFGHANISTAN?;
6. Who had no exit plan for either Afghanistan or Iraq?;
7. Who pulled out of disastrous and "in shambles" Iraq?;
8. Who will pull out of disastrous and "in shambles" Afghanistan next year?
9. When will you finally point out where and when Russia and Germany approved the invasion of Iraq and the UN security AND General Assembly approvals of said invasion?