BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,501 - 148,520 of 177,353 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168757 Aug 23, 2013
Laws are enacted for a reason, not just on a whim.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168758 Aug 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This birfoon is under the impression that this has not already happened.
And there is no way to make him understand that it has in fact already happened whether he chooses to believe it or not.

Mr. Liars thinks his home copy/printer gives a shit what kind of paper he chooses to print his copies on.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168759 Aug 23, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how? Does it have anything to do with the inconsistency in the fonts? How about the rubber date stamp with the year 1961? Do you think people still have those laying around and that they are still intact?
That's all they issue now. And when a computer is involved, so is a person! Who is this person? Are they trustworthy? Are they in someone's hip pocket? I don't know but I do know this; when a person is involved the door to corruption is opened. I think that's what is going on here. Sorry if you disagree. Buy into it all you want. I won't.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168760 Aug 23, 2013
America is being destroyed by a usurper and lemmings are allowing it.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168761 Aug 23, 2013
Just me being STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how? Does it have anything to do with the inconsistency in the fonts? How about the rubber date stamp with the year 1961? Do you think people still have those laying around and that they are still intact?
No, it has to do with the fact that the registrar's stamp can be moved about the document, proving that what Obama released was a computer created document that was never a paper copy able to be a scanned image to begin with, Geez Just me being STUPID!
Ditto for the date stamp.
Reggie

Canyon Country, CA

#168762 Aug 24, 2013
Barack told me he is ready to resign...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168763 Aug 24, 2013
Obama will do to Afghanistan that he did to Iraq. He put all kinds of Demands on Iraq that he knew were unacceptable and Iraq refused to sign and we pulled out. Obama does not want us to still be in Afghanistan next year and he wants us out, or getting out, before the 2014 elections to shore up the Democrat base.
I too want us out of Afghanistan (and Iraq) but one terms that are good for all of us.

Afghanistan's Karzai says no rush to sign U.S. security pact
Reuters – 52 minutes ago

KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan is in no rush to sign a pact with the United States setting out how many U.S. troops will stay after a NATO mission ends next year and may even delay a decision until after a presidential election, President Hamid Karzai said.
Foreign combat troops are due to leave Afghanistan by the end of 2014, when the NATO-led mission winds up and the responsibility for fighting Taliban insurgents is handed over to Afghan forces.
But NATO plans to keep a slimmed-down training and advisory mission in Afghanistan after 2014 although the United States and other NATO allies have been slow to provide detailed numbers of troops for the force.
The United States has been putting pressure on Afghanistan to finalize a bilateral security agreement (BSA), which will mandate how many, and where, U.S. soldiers will remain once the NATO mission ends.
U.S. diplomats have said they want the security pact signed by October, to prevent it becoming an issue in the campaign for next year's Afghan [U.S.] presidential election.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/afghanistans-karzai-...

Location hidden

#168764 Aug 24, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think i know astromery better than you do. When they are talking about ages of the planets. It is when they were created as the solor system formed Not how far from the sun it is. The theory of Relativity
The theory of relativity, or simply relativity in physics, generally encompasses two theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity.(The word relativity can also be used in the context of an older theory, that of Galilean invariance.)
Concepts introduced by the theories of relativity include:
Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers. In particular, space and time can dilate.
Spacetime: space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other.
The speed of light is nonetheless invariant, the same for all observers.
The term "theory of relativity" was based on the expression "relative theory" (German: Relativtheorie) used by Max Planck in 1906, who emphasized how the theory uses the principle of relativity. In the discussion section of the same paper Alfred Bucherer used for the first time the expression "theory of relativity" (German: Relativitätstheorie).
Sorry if you can not get the analogy. You need a CQ (Commonsense Quotient) of at least 90 to "get it"!
By the way, how many at-fault car crashes have you been involved in? People with low CQs have high accident rates too!
Grand Birther

United States

#168765 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty well convinced he was born in Kenya, the birth was registered in Hawaii!
No one but other birfoons care what birfoons are "convinced" of.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#168766 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama will do to Afghanistan that he did to Iraq. He put all kinds of Demands on Iraq that he knew were unacceptable and Iraq refused to sign and we pulled out. Obama does not want us to still be in Afghanistan next year and he wants us out, or getting out, before the 2014 elections to shore up the Democrat base.
I too want us out of Afghanistan (and Iraq) but one terms that are good for all of us.
Reuters – 52 minutes ago
KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan is in no rush to sign a pact with the United States setting out how many U.S. troops will stay after a NATO mission ends next year and may even delay a decision until after a presidential election, President Hamid Karzai said.
Foreign combat troops are due to leave Afghanistan by the end of 2014, when the NATO-led mission winds up and the responsibility for fighting Taliban insurgents is handed over to Afghan forces.
But NATO plans to keep a slimmed-down training and advisory mission in Afghanistan after 2014 although the United States and other NATO allies have been slow to provide detailed numbers of troops for the force.
The United States has been putting pressure on Afghanistan to finalize a bilateral security agreement (BSA), which will mandate how many, and where, U.S. soldiers will remain once the NATO mission ends.
U.S. diplomats have said they want the security pact signed by October, to prevent it becoming an issue in the campaign for next year's Afghan [U.S.] presidential election.
Gary Berntsen, a 20-year veteran in the CIA's clandestine service
http://tinyurl.com/2kza39 / Jan. 20, 2006
Gary Berntsen, a 20-year veteran in the CIA's clandestine service who was awarded the Distinguished Intelligence Medal and the Intelligence Star, commanded a team of CIA and special forces during the war in Afghanistan in 2001, and is the author, with Ralph Pezzullo, of Jawbreaker: The Attack on bin Laden and Al-Qaeda: A Personal Account by the CIA's Key Field Commander. Here he discusses the fight in Afghanistan, including bin Laden's escape from Tora Bora; his earlier career with the Counterterrorist Center (CTC); and his thoughts on the organization of the CIA today. This is an edited transcript of an interview conducted on Jan. 20, 2006
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darks...

----------

CIA Commander: We Let bin Laden Slip Away
August 7th, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/lperglc
Cornered? Bin Laden was in Tora Bora, a new book says
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2005/08/07/cia-c...

-------

Location hidden

#168767 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice line 23 - Evidence for delayed filing or alterations -
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/18/hawaii-co ...
Description of HRS 338-17.8
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0 ...
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that in field 7f, the name of a well-known highway is misspelled and left uncorrected.
Oh wow, a civil servant left out an "i" and that makes the whole document a fraudulent document.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6085-Kalani...
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#168768 Aug 24, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: CIA COMMANDER: WE LET BIN LADEN SLIP AWAY
Gary Berntsen, a 20-year veteran in the CIA's clandestine service
Aug 14, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/k3s7yba

During the 2004 presidential campaign, George W. Bush and John Kerry battled about whether Osama bin Laden had escaped from Tora Bora in the final days of the war in Afghanistan. Bush, Kerry charged, "didn't choose to use American forces to hunt down and kill" the leader of Al Qaeda. The president called his opponent's allegation "the worst kind of Monday-morning quarterbacking." Bush asserted that U.S. commanders on the ground did not know if bin Laden was at the mountain hideaway along the Afghan border.

But in a forthcoming book, the CIA field commander for the agency's Jawbreaker team at Tora Bora, Gary Berntsen, says he and other U.S. commanders did know that bin Laden was among the hundreds of fleeing Qaeda and Taliban members. Berntsen says he had definitive intelligence that bin Laden was holed up at Tora Bora--intelligence operatives had tracked him--and could have been caught. "He was there," Berntsen tells NEWSWEEK. Asked to comment on Berntsen's remarks, National Security Council spokesman Frederick Jones passed on 2004 statements from former CENTCOM commander Gen. Tommy Franks. "We don't know to this day whether Mr. bin Laden was at Tora Bora in December 2001," Franks wrote in an Oct. 19 New York Times op-ed. "Bin Laden was never within our grasp." Berntsen says Franks is "a great American. But he was not on the ground out there. I was."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2005/08...

======

The Humiliation of America
http://tinyurl.com/ahrcwq / January 14, 2009

"Early Friday morning the secretary of state was considering bringing the cease-fire resolution to a UNSC vote and we didn't want her to vote for it." Olmert said. "I said 'get President Bush on the phone.' They tried and told me he was in the middle of a lecture in Philadelphia. I said 'I’m not interested, I need to speak to him now.' He got down from the podium, went out and took the phone call."[PM: Rice left embarrassed in UN vote, By Yaakov Lappin , Jerusalem Post, January 12, 2009]
http://www.viewzone.com/humiliation.html

=======

Seymour Hersh about Osama & Al 'Qaeda's Afghanistan escapes
http://tinyurl.com/dg2axj

Location hidden

#168769 Aug 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
America is being destroyed by a usurper and lemmings are allowing it.
Sheeple Protest!- FREAKING HILARIOUS!!
Grand Birther

United States

#168770 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Reuters – 52 minutes ago
LOL, Rogue Moron is STILL in denial about the Iraqi authored SOFA that his hero Bush agreed to.

Sad little world these birfoons live in.
Grand Birther

United States

#168771 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if you can not get the analogy. You need a CQ (Commonsense Quotient) of at least 90 to "get it"!
By the way, how many at-fault car crashes have you been involved in? People with low CQs have high accident rates too!
Rogue Moron, the problem is that for analogies to work there must be something like to analogize. In this case you're so wrong that it's not an analogy, it's just an embarrassment for you.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'd venture to guess your incorrect analogy was some garbage you read on a science denying website. That's kind of like the Commonsense Quotient you invented to not feel bad about having a substandard IQ.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#168772 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic little joke does not resonate with Atheists Rogue. Christians who believe they’re actually going somewhere other than in the ground of course will probably eat it up.
May as well be a Voodoo Child Rogue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
“Well, I stand up next to a mountain and I chop it down with the edge of my hand” LOL<quoted text>
Well, sooner or later we will find out whom is right and who is not. Where my body goes does not bother me.
Matthew 10:28

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168773 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Laws are enacted for a reason, not just on a whim.
Well, then, start obeying those laws and the Constitution, not just the laws and part of the Constitution that suit you.
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#168774 Aug 24, 2013
Obama Is Just Another Puppet, Trained And Reared In Catholic Institutions, Therefore, A Willing Servant Of Rome, The Papacy, And Ultimately, To The (Black) And (White) Pope Of The Holy See.

Just Sayin...

;)

Ottawa

#168775 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Reuters – 52 minutes ago
1. You had no business in Afghanistan AND Iraq;
2. Who put the US in those two countries?;
3. Who neglected Afghanistan, pulled out troops to invade Iraq based on fabrication?;
4. Who did not kill Bill Laden as intended by invading Afghanistan?;
5. Who killed Bin Laden IN AFGHANISTAN?;
6. Who had no exit plan for either Afghanistan or Iraq?;
7. Who pulled out of disastrous and "in shambles" Iraq?;
8. Who will pull out of disastrous and "in shambles" Afghanistan next year?

9. When will you finally point out where and when Russia and Germany approved the invasion of Iraq and the UN security AND General Assembly approvals of said invasion?

Ottawa

#168776 Aug 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, the problem is that for analogies to work there must be something like to analogize. In this case you're so wrong that it's not an analogy, it's just an embarrassment for you.
You have no idea what you're talking about. I'd venture to guess your incorrect analogy was some garbage you read on a science denying website. That's kind of like the Commonsense Quotient you invented to not feel bad about having a substandard IQ.
I'm no expert god knows. But it's obvious Rogue picked up his "scientific notions" after reading the first two lines of Einstein's "The case of the travelling twins ". Like the Bible which was indexed (forbidden) to most believers including priests,(adherents who did read it started leaving the church before they even finished Genesis) scientific papers should not be allowed to fall into the hands of ignoramuses. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,099,859
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 68,955
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min mahz 49,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min voice of peace 68,353
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,903
The monkey in the room 1 hr hands on AR 2
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 4 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000