BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,481 - 148,500 of 176,828 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This birfoon is under the impression that this has not already happened.
Barfer Girks, go back to licking your toilet bowl, otay?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is “touched” the operative word Mr. Liars?
poopchute, if you can't understand that simple question, which obviously you can't, then do not reply.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Oh gee, here it is!

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0...

I think this is the real one.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted this before but because you have A.D.D., you did not remember.
They predicted an ice age in the 70's
Posted on 24 September 2007 by John Cook
According to Investor Business Daily, "Aiding Rasool's research was a 'computer program developed by Dr. James Hansen'." [ UPDATE - James Hansen explains in more detail about his program used in Rasool's paper ]
http://www.skepticalscience.com/news.php...
Sorry, loser, but someone else applying a Hansen computer program developed for Venus is not Hansen spouting off fake nonsense about Earth.

Please learn English!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkers, I'm well aware no one gets their original, DUH! I'm merely saying, if he indeed has a legit BC, it is in the archives and a plain copy could be made. Now, what's your problem Twinkerbelle? Get taken to the cleaners on your lil trip? Does azzholism run in your family or what?
Sorry, loser. A plain copy was made, printed on standard security paper.

Jagoff.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, but someone else applying a Hansen computer program developed for Venus is not Hansen spouting off fake nonsense about Earth.
Please learn English!
I wonder if you'll ever be able to think outside the confines of your own self-made prison.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This birfoon is under the impression that this has not already happened.
That is the definition of birfoon.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If he even has an original BC it is in the archives. Pull it and make a photocopy of it. What is so hard about that? I mean, we are talking about the POTUS and the integrity of our government, you know. If you choose to believe they are real, have at it. I don't buy it for a second!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser. A plain copy was made, printed on standard security paper.
Jagoff.
Bullchit dyckweed.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Line 23 tells the tale. That is, if you can find an image that still shows the information. I posted a link to it earlier. Line 23 is "Evidence for delayed filing or alterations". On this line it says born in Kenya as per Grandmother. I don't think he has a legit Hawaiian BC.
no but on pge 26 of Dreams from My Father BHO mentions he has his "birth certificate". You would think as a lawyer he wouldn't have lost that copy(unlesss it was from Kenya).

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Hairy Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, i didn't even know anti-birthers still existed?
Ohhh Look what you did there...you took what I said...and and and.....you said it back to me.

Wow, youre an awesome debater?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the definition of birfoon.
<quoted text>
See barfhead, here's what you don't seem to comprehend; "computer" generated means someone has to tell the computer what to do. I pretty well convinced he was born in Kenya, the birth was registered in Hawaii, as stated by the Grandmother. Believe what you will. Might as well, you've already been conned twice!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Insert "I'm" pretty well convinced
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

out .... later

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice line 23 - Evidence for delayed filing or alterations -
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/18/hawaii-co...
Description of HRS 338-17.8
Give it up Mr. Liars. Obama was born 20 years before this law was enacted. If you had a clue what you were doing....... Oh well, your link you find it. Know that there’s nothing you can think of Mr. Liars that has not already been debunked, including Sheriff Joe’s entire presentation.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, these are the problems. The document wasn't folded, then it was. There was no seal, then there was. See what I mean? Just curious, why was your friend carrying around a dead fish? That should have been the first red flag for you.
I'm having a difficult time believing you can't figure it out. Ask your friend with the dead fish (I don't have any birther friends) because he eventually got it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Oh gee, here it is!
I think this is the real one.
1982 laws are not applicable to 1961 Mr. Liars no matter what another birfoon tells you.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice line 23 - Evidence for delayed filing or alterations -
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/18/hawaii-co...
Description of HRS 338-17.8
Notice that in field 7f, the name of a well-known highway is misspelled and left uncorrected.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go .... again. Still can't understand Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you?!? Yes, it is possible to be 8,000 God Years at the same time it is 6.5 Billion Earth years.
It is sort of like using millimeters to measure the distance to our nearest star when God uses Light Years.
Oh ye of little brains. The sky is falling!
<quoted text>
Can't understand Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you? Is that 350 Million years in Earth years, Pluto years, the center of our galaxy years or the center of the universe years?
You do know that every planet in our solar system has a different year (one orbit of the Sun), don't you.
For instance, according to the people who live on Mercury, Earth takes four years to orbit the Sun. But the people on Pluto think we orbit the Sun in just 1.4 days.
Now nebka, are you big or small? It is all relative. To an ant, you are big but to an elephant you are small.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FHsAW2ScTuoXX
I think i know astromery better than you do. When they are talking about ages of the planets. It is when they were created as the solor system formed Not how far from the sun it is. The theory of Relativity

The theory of relativity, or simply relativity in physics, generally encompasses two theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity.(The word relativity can also be used in the context of an older theory, that of Galilean invariance.)

Concepts introduced by the theories of relativity include:
Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers. In particular, space and time can dilate.
Spacetime: space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other.
The speed of light is nonetheless invariant, the same for all observers.

The term "theory of relativity" was based on the expression "relative theory" (German: Relativtheorie) used by Max Planck in 1906, who emphasized how the theory uses the principle of relativity. In the discussion section of the same paper Alfred Bucherer used for the first time the expression "theory of relativity" (German: Relativitätstheorie).
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a computer generated document. Just like Obama. Not an original or even a copy of the original, Twinkerbelle.
And you know this how? Does it have anything to do with the inconsistency in the fonts? How about the rubber date stamp with the year 1961? Do you think people still have those laying around and that they are still intact?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Mr. Liars. Obama was born 20 years before this law was enacted. If you had a clue what you were doing....... Oh well, your link you find it. Know that there’s nothing you can think of Mr. Liars that has not already been debunked, including Sheriff Joe’s entire presentation.
The problem probably snowballed and they were forced to enact a law. If there was no problem or need, why enact a law? I bet before this law it was easy as hell to be born elsewhere yet registered in Hawaii. Sorry poops, I ain't buying any of it. So push your lil cart on down the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RoxLo 1,096,411
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 17 min reality is a crutch 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 38 min andet1987 1,246
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min danetoo 68,301
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min RACE 97,840
Word (Dec '08) 58 min andet1987 4,635
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 559

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••