BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,421 - 148,440 of 177,409 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168672 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes people forfeit their due process rights.
You're a big shot expert on the constitution, always revering it, quoting it --- WHEN IT SUITS YOU. And until they are found guilty in a court of law, they have not forfeited their due process rights. You're like Joshua and the Holy , harumph, hmmm, inquisitors. Thou shalt not kill, except those I deem to be my enemies. LRS shall adhere to the constitution when it suits him.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#168673 Aug 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?
When you judge a guy who is supposed to be the leader of the free world as lacking because he DOES NOT believe in the invisible man...
Who has the real issues?
Deniers of Ancient Israelite History Exposed
July 12, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/klztlfc
I was privileged this week to preview, before its release to the public, what may well prove to be a masterpiece of the documentary film-making art-a new look at the Biblical story of the Exodus from Egypt in the light of contemporary archeology and politics in the Middle East.
Filmmaker Tim Mahoney's The Exodus Conspiracy, due to be released within a few months, seeks to demonstrate the historical accuracy of the Biblical narrative of the exodus of the children of Israel from Egypt on the basis of recent archaeological discoveries and geographic explorations. A secondary thesis of the film is that the "Red Sea" crossed by the Israelites was the Gulf of Aquaba (called the Gulf of Eilat by modern-day Israelis), rather than "Sea of Reeds" in Egypt, as most Biblical scholars have always assumed, and that the true "Mount Sinai" or "Mount Horeb" of the Exodus narrative is in northern Saudi Arabia, and is not the Mt. Sinai shown to pilgrims and tourists over the centuries in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.
At the same time, the film also documents the efforts of Arab governments, especially Egypt and Saudi Arabia, to suppress, or at least to seriously impede, the discovery and publication of archaeological data that would confirm the historicity of the Biblical narrative.
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168674 Aug 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is different and I would hope you would. But they were not caught in the act. What is it about the rule of law and the Constitution you're always bowing to that you do not understand? Of course you stop the bastards from beating and killing the old vet if you are on the spot. Big brave you, anyone would do the same, no need to boast. Empty boast too, as I'd bet you'd run away as fast as you can, coward.
This coming from Mr. Pantywaste? LMAO! That wasn't a boast, you idiot.

Ottawa

#168675 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go .... again. Still can't understand Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you?!? Yes, it is possible to be 8,000 God Years at the same time it is 6.5 Billion Earth years.
It is sort of like using millimeters to measure the distance to our nearest star when God uses Light Years.
Oh ye of little brains. The sky is falling!
<quoted text>
Easy, YOU brought up the age of the Earth and you can not understand why the Bible says it is only about 6,000 years old but does not state whether it is in Earth's years or God's years and Einstein proved that they both can be correct at the same time.
Now, what we don't know is how the person who wrote down Genesis knew it was in God's years.
I never, in that post, brought up the age of the earth, never even hinted about it. I mentioned Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah. And the dinosaurs and hyenas" ????????? Perhaps you'd care to show me where I mentioned the age of the earth? One thing I do know, though, is that the earth is NOT 6,000 years old. Adam was not first man and dinosaurs did not roam earth alongside men, theory of relativity or not.

Ottawa

#168676 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, good new Jacqueau, the DJIA settled above 15,000.
Bad new, the DJIA settled down for the week, two weeks in a row!
It finished up. Leave it to Rogue to find the bad news in that. Remember, DJIA in 2008? What's it now again?
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#168677 Aug 23, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because both parties are moving us towards a one world government authority. The reality is there is very little difference between the two unpatriotic parties that could give a rats ass about our constitution, heritage, traditions, and culture. Love your hate campaign against only the republicans though. Makes you sound real objective when framing who is responsible for what both parties are guilty of. Your selective faux outrage speaks volumes about your character and intellectual honesty/objectivity. Good try!
Your first part of this post is spot on.

Your second part of this post is way off.

LOL

Bush Republicans are not conservative and Clinton Democrats are not liberal!

They all work for Wall Street and K-Street not Main Street!

==========

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

---------

John McCain’s friend Fred Dalton Thompson : enabled S & L crisis of '80s
Please spread the word....this is not the type of man we want as President.
In 1975, Thompson began his eighteen year engagement as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., eventually representing clients including Westinghouse, General Electric (the current corporate owner of the NBC Universal-NBC television network), Westinghouse used to own CBS TV and the Tennessee Savings and Loan League

By 1982, Thompson worked the U.S. Congress membership as a lobbyist for passage of the Savings and Loan deregulation legislation desired by the Tennessee Savings and Loan League --- in this case, federal deregulation legislation allowing for additional government support of ailing S&Ls; giving U.S. thrifts the freedom to invest in potentially more profitable, but riskier, ventures; and eliminating interest-rate ceilings on new accounts to increase S&Ls' competitiveness.

Enacted into law during in September 1982, the Senate bill pushed by Thompson was incorporated into the Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982.
The Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982 is widely credited with having laid the groundwork for the U.S. Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s

The savings and loans crashes of the 1980s, themselves directly the result of Reagan’s deregulation of the banking industry, is more interesting because of how it reflects the rapacious nature of unbridled capitalism than of Neil Bush himself. Who by the way, is now embroiled in another scam with his latest venture, educational software, Ignite
(turnover $20 million, much of it from educational subsidies obtained in the state of Florida ,where,‘coincidentally’ of course, his bro Jeb Bush, was governor).

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168678 Aug 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="Rogue Scholar
Hey, if an atheist dies, do you dress them up before your bury them? After all, there is no place for them to go! I mean, why bury them at all? Why not just chuck their carcasses out into the woulds and let the varmints feast, after all, they need food too![/QUOTE]

Your pathetic little joke does not resonate with Atheists Rogue. Christians who believe they’re actually going somewhere other than in the ground of course will probably eat it up.

May as well be a Voodoo Child Rogue.

“Well, I stand up next to a mountain and I chop it down with the edge of my hand” LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168680 Aug 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a big shot expert on the constitution, always revering it, quoting it --- WHEN IT SUITS YOU. And until they are found guilty in a court of law, they have not forfeited their due process rights. You're like Joshua and the Holy , harumph, hmmm, inquisitors. Thou shalt not kill, except those I deem to be my enemies. LRS shall adhere to the constitution when it suits him.
Man made this place a jungle. Now, it's up to us to survive. Welcome to the jungle. Where do you rank on the food chain? Very low.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168681 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your input. Something just doesn't add up. Just trying to answer some questions for myself. Do you really think your petty name-calling bothers me? LMAO! I want to see the "original". Not a computer generated document.
The original what? Do you expect to walk into the building which houses such documents and expect someone to stop what they're doing and show it to you? The image for which you posted the link is not a computer generated document. It's an electronic image of a copy of the original document which was photocopied onto a piece of paper which has a green background. This explanation would make perfect sense to almost anyone who has ever used a photocopier and many who have not.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168682 Aug 23, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another example of no recovery in the Obama economy.
REPORT: Health Care Premiums Climbed $2,976 Since 2009...
Incomes Drop Twice as Much During 'Recovery' as Recession...
You voted for this Poopoo stain, you must be so proud, huh?
Why are you off the subject that you so dearly love?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168683 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG? Really? I mean really? LMAO!
Yes really!
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#168684 Aug 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic little joke does not resonate with Atheists Rogue. Christians who believe they’re actually going somewhere other than in the ground of course will probably eat it up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =purPKiG5__AXX
“Well, I stand up next to a mountain and I chop it down with the edge of my hand” LOL
Great

SRV
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168685 Aug 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =purPKiG5__AXX
Ever been physically touched by something you couldn't see, smell, hear, etc.?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#168686 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Isn't that a hoot that the same Global Warming alarmist, Dr. James Hansen, use to think we were heading for another Little Ice Age. Ya know, there are people who make a living off of scaring Libtards. Just look at Owl Gore and how much money he has made since he left the White House in 2001 off of scaring the Idiotards into think we were in Global Warming.
And the Idiotards have not figured out why they changed the name from Global Warming to Climate Change in 2007!!! They did it because the real scientists know that the Sun was switching from a hot cycle to a cool cycle and the Climate would Change to a cooling trend!
According to Rouge the mind reader Hansen "used to think we were heading for another Little Ice Age", but he cannot find a statement by Hansen to back up his auditory hallucination.

RationalState

#168687 Aug 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Cruz's father no longer has allegiance to Cuba,he immigrated to the United States. Obama's father never immigrated to the United States,he still held allegiance only to Kenya until his 1982 death in Kenya. Why is this statement so confusing to you?
Now Frank further embellishes on birfoon fantasy law. Two citizen parents at birth are not required in Birfoonistan so long as one of them becomes a citizen later. This is the doctrine according to the famous Vattel de la Birfoon.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to explain Frank. Rafael Cruz can have Cuban, Canadian and US citizenship just so long as he’s not black. The two citizen parent rule has been abolished in birfistand, a long form BC is no longer required and the birfoon favorite can be born anywhere in the world. I get it Frank. Always have.

RationalState

#168688 Aug 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our forefathers were very insightful when they wrote The Constitution. The knew that there was a possibility that someone with out allegiance to our country could assume a position as important an President of the United States,and could destroy our country from with in. Our founders adapted safeguards to insure that our country could survive corrupt and inefficient politicians,but with the help of bureaucrats and an ill informed voting base,Obama has been able to supersede those measures.
Indeed they were insightful, and their writings and words make it absolutely clear that Barack H. Obama II is a natural born citizen of the United Sates.

“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison

“The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Essay #68.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#168689 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your input. Something just doesn't add up. Just trying to answer some questions for myself. Do you really think your petty name-calling bothers me? LMAO! I want to see the "original". Not a computer generated document.
Something about people in hell and ice water comes to mind.

I doubt the DOH is going to put the original on bus tour encased in glass.

Without a court order, he... nor any other American is obligated to satisfy your inquiring mind.

Hell, I don't believe Kenyans would respond any differently.

You got what you asked for. An inquiry with the DOH, and a certified piece of certification complete with facts, dates and places. It has withstood every credible fact checking site on the world wide interweb networking doohicky that has been RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU for what I can only guess is consecutive years.

In addition, I can assume that you just don't like the guy. For whatever reason...it simply does not matter. Well, welcome to the club!

Guess what?

Nobody thinks he is a outstanding President. Most people would like to see someone else.

And if the laws of the universe were suspended and you did actually realize your distant hope, and maybe even prayer that he gets impeached or something were to happen to him physically.(Calm down now, this is hypothetical.)

The remainder of his term would be finished by Joe Biden. That's right, you get Biden. You are welcome!

Guess what is written on the inside of his ring!

You have the best of the available field when the smoke cleared. It is the depth of the field that is the problem. You get the rep. clown or the dem. clown. They are both agreed to be wall street's clowns.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168690 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read. There are just too many suspicious anomalies. Sorry, I'm not buying it.
http://oneway2day.wordpress.com/tag/birth-cer...
Is there anything new in the article? I've heard several theories and none of them make any sense. It took me forever to get the poor guy with the dead fish to realize that a document that was scanned and posted on a website could later be scanned again after it was folded and it didn't mean it wasn't the same document.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#168691 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go .... again. Still can't understand Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you?!? Yes, it is possible to be 8,000 God Years at the same time it is 6.5 Billion Earth years.
It is sort of like using millimeters to measure the distance to our nearest star when God uses Light Years.
Oh ye of little brains. The sky is falling!
Umm, no it isn't.

Take it from a guy with a degree in general relativity that you have no idea at all what you are talking about.

Unless you are saying that God... the creator of everything something outside of time and space... Lives on some dinky planet that takes 812,500 years to circle its respective star.

If THAT is what you are getting at, you are absolutely correct.

The theory of relativity operates just fine without him... and you.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168692 Aug 23, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
The bottom line is that Obama never released the ORIGINAL complete long form birth certificate.
Call me a birther all you want but Obama is hiding something.
Try getting the custodian of your birth records to release the original to you and see how far you get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 min Candy4Me 7,751
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,517
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,656
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info