BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168747 Aug 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the definition of birfoon.
<quoted text>
See barfhead, here's what you don't seem to comprehend; "computer" generated means someone has to tell the computer what to do. I pretty well convinced he was born in Kenya, the birth was registered in Hawaii, as stated by the Grandmother. Believe what you will. Might as well, you've already been conned twice!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168748 Aug 23, 2013
Insert "I'm" pretty well convinced
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168749 Aug 23, 2013
out .... later

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168750 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice line 23 - Evidence for delayed filing or alterations -
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/18/hawaii-co...
Description of HRS 338-17.8
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0...
Give it up Mr. Liars. Obama was born 20 years before this law was enacted. If you had a clue what you were doing....... Oh well, your link you find it. Know that there’s nothing you can think of Mr. Liars that has not already been debunked, including Sheriff Joe’s entire presentation.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0...
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168751 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, these are the problems. The document wasn't folded, then it was. There was no seal, then there was. See what I mean? Just curious, why was your friend carrying around a dead fish? That should have been the first red flag for you.
I'm having a difficult time believing you can't figure it out. Ask your friend with the dead fish (I don't have any birther friends) because he eventually got it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168752 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh gee, here it is!
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0...
I think this is the real one.
1982 laws are not applicable to 1961 Mr. Liars no matter what another birfoon tells you.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168753 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice line 23 - Evidence for delayed filing or alterations -
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/18/hawaii-co...
Description of HRS 338-17.8
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0...
Notice that in field 7f, the name of a well-known highway is misspelled and left uncorrected.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#168754 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go .... again. Still can't understand Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you?!? Yes, it is possible to be 8,000 God Years at the same time it is 6.5 Billion Earth years.
It is sort of like using millimeters to measure the distance to our nearest star when God uses Light Years.
Oh ye of little brains. The sky is falling!
<quoted text>
Can't understand Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you? Is that 350 Million years in Earth years, Pluto years, the center of our galaxy years or the center of the universe years?
You do know that every planet in our solar system has a different year (one orbit of the Sun), don't you.
For instance, according to the people who live on Mercury, Earth takes four years to orbit the Sun. But the people on Pluto think we orbit the Sun in just 1.4 days.
Now nebka, are you big or small? It is all relative. To an ant, you are big but to an elephant you are small.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FHsAW2ScTuoXX
I think i know astromery better than you do. When they are talking about ages of the planets. It is when they were created as the solor system formed Not how far from the sun it is. The theory of Relativity

The theory of relativity, or simply relativity in physics, generally encompasses two theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity.(The word relativity can also be used in the context of an older theory, that of Galilean invariance.)

Concepts introduced by the theories of relativity include:
Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers. In particular, space and time can dilate.
Spacetime: space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other.
The speed of light is nonetheless invariant, the same for all observers.

The term "theory of relativity" was based on the expression "relative theory" (German: Relativtheorie) used by Max Planck in 1906, who emphasized how the theory uses the principle of relativity. In the discussion section of the same paper Alfred Bucherer used for the first time the expression "theory of relativity" (German: Relativitätstheorie).
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168755 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a computer generated document. Just like Obama. Not an original or even a copy of the original, Twinkerbelle.
And you know this how? Does it have anything to do with the inconsistency in the fonts? How about the rubber date stamp with the year 1961? Do you think people still have those laying around and that they are still intact?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168756 Aug 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Mr. Liars. Obama was born 20 years before this law was enacted. If you had a clue what you were doing....... Oh well, your link you find it. Know that there’s nothing you can think of Mr. Liars that has not already been debunked, including Sheriff Joe’s entire presentation.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol0...
The problem probably snowballed and they were forced to enact a law. If there was no problem or need, why enact a law? I bet before this law it was easy as hell to be born elsewhere yet registered in Hawaii. Sorry poops, I ain't buying any of it. So push your lil cart on down the street.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168757 Aug 23, 2013
Laws are enacted for a reason, not just on a whim.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168758 Aug 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This birfoon is under the impression that this has not already happened.
And there is no way to make him understand that it has in fact already happened whether he chooses to believe it or not.

Mr. Liars thinks his home copy/printer gives a shit what kind of paper he chooses to print his copies on.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168759 Aug 23, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how? Does it have anything to do with the inconsistency in the fonts? How about the rubber date stamp with the year 1961? Do you think people still have those laying around and that they are still intact?
That's all they issue now. And when a computer is involved, so is a person! Who is this person? Are they trustworthy? Are they in someone's hip pocket? I don't know but I do know this; when a person is involved the door to corruption is opened. I think that's what is going on here. Sorry if you disagree. Buy into it all you want. I won't.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168760 Aug 23, 2013
America is being destroyed by a usurper and lemmings are allowing it.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168761 Aug 23, 2013
Just me being STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how? Does it have anything to do with the inconsistency in the fonts? How about the rubber date stamp with the year 1961? Do you think people still have those laying around and that they are still intact?
No, it has to do with the fact that the registrar's stamp can be moved about the document, proving that what Obama released was a computer created document that was never a paper copy able to be a scanned image to begin with, Geez Just me being STUPID!
Ditto for the date stamp.
Reggie

Canyon Country, CA

#168762 Aug 24, 2013
Barack told me he is ready to resign...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168763 Aug 24, 2013
Obama will do to Afghanistan that he did to Iraq. He put all kinds of Demands on Iraq that he knew were unacceptable and Iraq refused to sign and we pulled out. Obama does not want us to still be in Afghanistan next year and he wants us out, or getting out, before the 2014 elections to shore up the Democrat base.
I too want us out of Afghanistan (and Iraq) but one terms that are good for all of us.

Afghanistan's Karzai says no rush to sign U.S. security pact
Reuters – 52 minutes ago

KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan is in no rush to sign a pact with the United States setting out how many U.S. troops will stay after a NATO mission ends next year and may even delay a decision until after a presidential election, President Hamid Karzai said.
Foreign combat troops are due to leave Afghanistan by the end of 2014, when the NATO-led mission winds up and the responsibility for fighting Taliban insurgents is handed over to Afghan forces.
But NATO plans to keep a slimmed-down training and advisory mission in Afghanistan after 2014 although the United States and other NATO allies have been slow to provide detailed numbers of troops for the force.
The United States has been putting pressure on Afghanistan to finalize a bilateral security agreement (BSA), which will mandate how many, and where, U.S. soldiers will remain once the NATO mission ends.
U.S. diplomats have said they want the security pact signed by October, to prevent it becoming an issue in the campaign for next year's Afghan [U.S.] presidential election.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/afghanistans-karzai-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168764 Aug 24, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think i know astromery better than you do. When they are talking about ages of the planets. It is when they were created as the solor system formed Not how far from the sun it is. The theory of Relativity
The theory of relativity, or simply relativity in physics, generally encompasses two theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity.(The word relativity can also be used in the context of an older theory, that of Galilean invariance.)
Concepts introduced by the theories of relativity include:
Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers. In particular, space and time can dilate.
Spacetime: space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other.
The speed of light is nonetheless invariant, the same for all observers.
The term "theory of relativity" was based on the expression "relative theory" (German: Relativtheorie) used by Max Planck in 1906, who emphasized how the theory uses the principle of relativity. In the discussion section of the same paper Alfred Bucherer used for the first time the expression "theory of relativity" (German: Relativitätstheorie).
Sorry if you can not get the analogy. You need a CQ (Commonsense Quotient) of at least 90 to "get it"!
By the way, how many at-fault car crashes have you been involved in? People with low CQs have high accident rates too!
Grand Birther

United States

#168765 Aug 24, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty well convinced he was born in Kenya, the birth was registered in Hawaii!
No one but other birfoons care what birfoons are "convinced" of.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#168766 Aug 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama will do to Afghanistan that he did to Iraq. He put all kinds of Demands on Iraq that he knew were unacceptable and Iraq refused to sign and we pulled out. Obama does not want us to still be in Afghanistan next year and he wants us out, or getting out, before the 2014 elections to shore up the Democrat base.
I too want us out of Afghanistan (and Iraq) but one terms that are good for all of us.
Afghanistan's Karzai says no rush to sign U.S. security pact
Reuters – 52 minutes ago
KABUL (Reuters)- Afghanistan is in no rush to sign a pact with the United States setting out how many U.S. troops will stay after a NATO mission ends next year and may even delay a decision until after a presidential election, President Hamid Karzai said.
Foreign combat troops are due to leave Afghanistan by the end of 2014, when the NATO-led mission winds up and the responsibility for fighting Taliban insurgents is handed over to Afghan forces.
But NATO plans to keep a slimmed-down training and advisory mission in Afghanistan after 2014 although the United States and other NATO allies have been slow to provide detailed numbers of troops for the force.
The United States has been putting pressure on Afghanistan to finalize a bilateral security agreement (BSA), which will mandate how many, and where, U.S. soldiers will remain once the NATO mission ends.
U.S. diplomats have said they want the security pact signed by October, to prevent it becoming an issue in the campaign for next year's Afghan [U.S.] presidential election.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/afghanistans-karzai-...
Gary Berntsen, a 20-year veteran in the CIA's clandestine service
http://tinyurl.com/2kza39 / Jan. 20, 2006
Gary Berntsen, a 20-year veteran in the CIA's clandestine service who was awarded the Distinguished Intelligence Medal and the Intelligence Star, commanded a team of CIA and special forces during the war in Afghanistan in 2001, and is the author, with Ralph Pezzullo, of Jawbreaker: The Attack on bin Laden and Al-Qaeda: A Personal Account by the CIA's Key Field Commander. Here he discusses the fight in Afghanistan, including bin Laden's escape from Tora Bora; his earlier career with the Counterterrorist Center (CTC); and his thoughts on the organization of the CIA today. This is an edited transcript of an interview conducted on Jan. 20, 2006
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darks...

----------

CIA Commander: We Let bin Laden Slip Away
August 7th, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/lperglc
Cornered? Bin Laden was in Tora Bora, a new book says
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2005/08/07/cia-c...

-------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,192,329
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 26 min Non _cents 5,079
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 35 min SLY WEST 7,964
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min GayleWood 51,375
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 509
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bears' Top FA Targets
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Colts agree to terms on extension for long snapper Matt Overton
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 5:50 AM
Report: Hasselbeck's Contract with Colts Worth $3M