BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,420)

Showing posts 148,381 - 148,400 of173,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s because the stupid requires extra counsel to be able to comprehend the meaning of “Special Request” Mr. Liars.
The birfoon had been told repeatedly that the HDoH only issues computer printouts which is indeed the official Hawaiian BC which can be used for any purpose for which a BC would be required.
The birfoon immediately commenced with a barrage of the most ridiculous lies the world had ever heard perpetrated on this piece of paper commonly known as a birth certificate. It was as if the birfoon had never heard of a birth certificate or at any rate definitely never seen one, but I digress.
Mr. Liars! The short form was computer generated from computerized records. The long form was COPIED DIRECTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT.
“On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President’s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President.(Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
ON APRIL 25, 2011, PURSUANT TO PRESIDENT OBAMA&#8223;S REQUEST, DIRECTOR FUDDY PERSONALLY WITNESSED THE COPYING OF THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH AND ATTESTED TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE TWO COPIES. DR. ALVIN ONAKA, THE STATE REGISTRAR, CERTIFIED THE COPIES”
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_R...
If that BC is a direct copy of the original, why is it on security paper? Also, Hawaii no longer issues "certificates" of birth, only "certifications" of live birth. Yet Obama's says "certificate" on it. If this BC was a direct copy of the original, it would not be on security paper. The BC on Huffington's site is not a direct copy, it is a computer printout.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If that BC is a direct copy of the original, why is it on security paper? Also, Hawaii no longer issues "certificates" of birth, only "certifications" of live birth. Yet Obama's says "certificate" on it. If this BC was a direct copy of the original, it would not be on security paper. The BC on Huffington's site is not a direct copy, it is a computer printout.
Wow, i didnt even know birthers still existed?
Hairy Read

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, i didnt even know birthers still existed?
Wow, i didn't even know anti-birthers still existed?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, employers find a loophole to deny health care benefits that , because of Republican AND Democratic (yes, dem) obstruction and successful insurance and private hospitals and clinics lobbying, have been watered down and only faintly resemble benefits in 32 other OECD countries and you blame...Obama. It's like finding a loophole allowing one to speed through red lights and blaming city lawmakers for installing them in the first place.
That loophole you speak of is their POCKETBOOK! Costs are going up just as they were expected to. No surprise at all.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
Wow, no one cares.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess no one wanted to debunk this. Can't say as I blame them. LMAO!
In case no one has answered this idiot's question, I will now do so. Look at the left side of the image on the HuffPo website. It appears that the image is of the actual birth record from 1961 or an image of same that was transferred into a bound volume so that the edge of the page curled when placed on the glass of a photocopier. The paper that was used to copy it on has the green background. In any case, you are so daft that I don't expect that you'll understand any of this.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!
OMG I just figured it out! "We" refers to you and your shadow because the goldfish is floating dead in his bowl because you were too involved with posting here and forgot to feed him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
Dinosaurs were denied access to Noah's ark, hence their demise. Not so birhters, as Noah found room on the Arch for them. They were lodged with the hyenas where they apparently acquitted many of today's birther traits.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Hairy Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, i didn't even know anti-birthers still existed?
He's not anti-birther. Rather, he's a "laugh-at-a-birther" spectator. Waiting for funny court case number 210. Can't wait to see Taitz ridiculed by law profession and magistrate.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
In case no one has answered this idiot's question, I will now do so. Look at the left side of the image on the HuffPo website. It appears that the image is of the actual birth record from 1961 or an image of same that was transferred into a bound volume so that the edge of the page curled when placed on the glass of a photocopier. The paper that was used to copy it on has the green background. In any case, you are so daft that I don't expect that you'll understand any of this.
I appreciate your input. Something just doesn't add up. Just trying to answer some questions for myself. Do you really think your petty name-calling bothers me? LMAO! I want to see the "original". Not a computer generated document.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaurs were denied access to Noah's ark, hence their demise. Not so birhters, as Noah found room on the Arch for them. They were lodged with the hyenas where they apparently acquitted many of today's birther traits.
Post 168635: acquired, not acquitted. Damn, I did not write "acquitted". Overzealous corrector?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I just figured it out! "We" refers to you and your shadow because the goldfish is floating dead in his bowl because you were too involved with posting here and forgot to feed him.
OMG? Really? I mean really? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Where's the outrage? Where's Obobblehea? Sharpton? Jackson?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG? Really? I mean really? LMAO!
Hmmm, the panel of judges just went " tsk tsk" and shook their heads.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!
We means me and anybody with at least one functioning brain cell are laughing at you, SHEEPLE!

How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
You are DISMISSED!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!
We means me and anybody with at least one functioning brain cell are laughing at you, SHEEPLE!
How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
You are DISMISSED!
DISMISSED? "Just me" must be totally crushed.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

No wonder you Libards like Lewis Black. I had never heard of this idiot until this week when on of you Idiotards. And what truly is funny about this stick is that you Idiotards think IT IS FUNNT!

Lewis Black on Broadway talking about how America ISN'T #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Where's the outrage? Where's Obobblehea? Sharpton? Jackson?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
But he was not beaten to death. He was bludgeoned to death with a heavy aluminum flash light. Anyone with half a brain would have known that if they hit someone in the head with that that they would probably die from the blow.
On in custody and the second one is on the run and they will probably pick him up soon too.
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Do to the high cost of ammunition,
do not expect a warning shot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another example of no recovery in the Obama economy.
REPORT: Health Care Premiums Climbed $2,976 Since 2009...
Incomes Drop Twice as Much During 'Recovery' as Recession...
You voted for this Poopoo stain, you must be so proud, huh?
That is why it is called the Affordable Care Act!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,381 - 148,400 of173,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Col Mustard 1,071,654
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min mdbuilder 45,440
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 22 min hands on AR 1,756
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min andet1987 386
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 40 min hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info