BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,420)

Showing posts 148,381 - 148,400 of167,338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Squalor wrote:
<quoted text>I think you broke Rogue Scholar.

I think you broke Rogue Scholar.

Right Wing Loop...deactivate.

Sorry, forgot to turn off the right wing loop. It automatically turns on when in denial or presented with facts.
Bravo! I was searching for the old MASH clip where Hawkeye asks someone to bump the camp because the same announcement keeps playing over and over (clue for 2nd graders - Google "vinyl LP") but I will glad step aside and clap!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Orly was the only “attorney”(and I use that term loosely) who talked her entire 30 minutes and it appears she was just getting started.

No way was she going to shut her trap while the judge told her that her evidence was inadmissible bullshit and her experts no more than opinionated birfoons.

“The only admissible evidence is that which is under the rules of evidence. And at this point, the indication and the notification from secretary -- or from Hawaii, let's see, the director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has indicated and stated that the birth certificate of President Obama is accurate, is acceptable. That's –“

MS. TAITZ: You don't have –

THE COURT: Stop. Do not speak. You're done.
Basement President Romney

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Squalor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Any word yet on when Gallup and Rasmussen will adjust their polls on Romney's historically massive landslide victory?
Don't worry. As the President of the United Basements of Tagg, you can be assured that my team of crack detectives are looking into it. You won't believe what they have found.

So far, we have discovered that Benjamin Ghazi,under the orders of Obummer, sent the Lone Black Panthers to take out the plane carrying 50+ million Romney votes. It is to our understanding that one Panther threw his little novelty baseball bat at the plane causing it to crash into the desert.

After that, the Muslim Brotherhood sent ACORN to the crash site to destroy any remaining ballots.

More information shall come out in the coming months. So make sure to periodically check World Net Daily and News Busters for more damming evidence.

God bless the United Basements of Tagg.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

History lesson for Rouge's 2nd grade class

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canuck_letter

(And you thought Birfoon fables were original works....)

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why should any one believe anything about Obama. His whole life is full of lies and he can't open his mouth without telling lies.
Same could be said of you Frank. Why should anyone believe a word you say?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sure you can prove your allegation that Republicans blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina? Your are you just flapping you gator lips?
Well, it must be true because it was posted on the Huffington Post and the poll was done by a major neutral polling company?!?
A Third Of Lousiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush
The Huffington Post | By Sabrina Siddiqui : 08/21/2013
A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.
The Democratic-leaning polling firm, which provided its results to Talking Points Memo, found that 29 percent of Louisiana Republicans said Obama was responsible for the Katrina response.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/obam...
Now if you look at PPP's polling, where does it ask what their party affiliation is? There are only five questions and that question is not asked. Nor does it give their polling data like how many did they ask! Maybe half of the people they asked were actually Democrats and they were the ones blaming Obama?!?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/161910086/PPP-Louis...
Before asking "And I am sure you can prove your allegation that Republicans blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina?" , would you please prove that Russia, Germany, the UN General Assembly and Security Council approved the invasion of Iraq in 2003. You often ask for proof but are not very forthcoming with yours.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But someone will yell racism as the only boy not to be charged with murder is the light colored kid. We was driving and knew they were out to shoot him so he is just as guilty as the other two are.
I don’t know why he wasn’t charged same as the others either, but I’m sure there’s a reason and I know whatever the reason it will have absolutely nothing to do with his skin color.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama Voted Against Money for Katrina SUCK THAT KANYE
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
They did NOT vote against money for Katrina. They voted against repairing a bridge damaged by Katrina. Anything, absolutely anything to spite Obama and Biden. As a matter of fact, the bridge repair money was an earmark, an added amendment to a bill. I don't know what the bill was, but I'd wager it was an outrageous pork barrel republican bill and with the Katrina bridge repair earmark attached to it, was a setup to make Democrats look bad.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Those would be the same lies the democrats and the Clinton administration passed on to the Bush administration, right? You know the lies. Like when the Clinton administration and the democrats in the congress declared that Sadaam was trying to redevelop his nuclear weapons program. Or that he had chemical weapons and may use them. Or that regime change would be a desirable outcome in Iraq. Those lies.
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp...
Er, hmmm, whatever Clinton said, he did NOT invade Iraq. President Cheney, GWB , Rumsfeld and Rice did.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
Orly was the only “attorney”(and I use that term loosely) who talked her entire 30 minutes and it appears she was just getting started.
No way was she going to shut her trap while the judge told her that her evidence was inadmissible bullshit and her experts no more than opinionated birfoons.
“The only admissible evidence is that which is under the rules of evidence. And at this point, the indication and the notification from secretary -- or from Hawaii, let's see, the director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has indicated and stated that the birth certificate of President Obama is accurate, is acceptable. That's –“
MS. TAITZ: You don't have –
THE COURT: Stop. Do not speak. You're done.
Can you imagine, being told in a court of law, with witnesses : "Stop. Do not speak. You're done."

Still, and to birthers like Frank, GB KFC, Rogue, Justice ha ha Dale LRS, she is still the heroine. 210 coming right up. Note : The cadence of court humiliations has slowed. Have some birfoon buffoon birthers caught on following Obama's second consecutive runaway election?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't show us where in that PPP Poll it said the people they polled where Republicans. Maybe they were Democrats!!!!
It says so right at the bottom of each page Rogue. They only polled Republicans. However we are taking Louisiana here so I suspect you’ll get pretty much the same results from Democrats, but I would certainly hope not.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>It says so right at the bottom of each page Rogue. They only polled Republicans. However we are taking Louisiana here so I suspect youÂ’ll get pretty much the same results from Democrats, but I would certainly hope not.
There you go again .... Showing off those fancy reading skills

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Idiot 05 wrote:
Obama Voted Against Money for Katrina SUCK THAT KANYE
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL!!!

You blindly believe a Youtube video of what some idiot says without ANY corroborating evidence?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'd look up the votes but you're too stupid to be educated on ANYTHING and I'm about to sign off for the evening.

Oh and I'm sick of having to do the research for ignorant RW idiots like you.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rafael Edward Cruz…… Ummm…… Ed may work, but who the hell is Ted?
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/Ted_Cruz_Bi...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Hey Rouge! Look over there. Isn't that Bill Clinton's penis?

There. That should keep him busy while I'm gone. Surprising Mrs LTR with a long weekend. She should be home in about 45 min and we'll be out of here. Not to worry Rouge - I will laugh at you again on Monday
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't show us where in that PPP Poll it said the people they polled where Republicans. Maybe they were Democrats!!!!
Since most voters in New Orleans vote Democrat,it is very likely that those polled about Hurricane Isaac voted Democrat.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Since O's original does exist, don't you think he could get a copy of it quite easily? I had forgotten about the system going digital, my bad. That would explain the different paper. A simple copy of the original and the issue is laid to rest, once and for all.
Lol, Lousisiana Loser is pretending this didn't happen already?

Sigh, such is dealing with the common birfoon.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine, being told in a court of law, with witnesses : "Stop. Do not speak. You're done."
Still, and to birthers like Frank, GB KFC, Rogue, Justice ha ha Dale LRS, she is still the heroine. 210 coming right up. Note : The cadence of court humiliations has slowed. Have some birfoon buffoon birthers caught on following Obama's second consecutive runaway election?
Oh, there’s more! LOL

Orly
So in this case, Your Honor, you took an oath of office to uphold the U.S. Constitution, the Constitution of the state of California.

THE COURT: No, I did not. No, no. This is a federal court, not a state court. My oath is to the United States Constitution.

MS. TAITZ: I apologize, Your Honor. You're right. And as such, as such, you have a duty to act.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Squalor wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wing Loop...deactivate.
Sorry, forgot to turn off the right wing loop. It automatically turns on when in denial or presented with facts.
Naw, I'm back. Had some errands to run. So, what facts did you bring forward? The one about Louisianan Republicans blaming Obama for Katrina? But the PPP poll did not ask them what party they were affiliated with. And they also to not mention the science behind their poll. For all we know it was Democrats who felt that way.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One of the problems with PPP's poll is that they over sampled people 65 and older. Their sample was 37% 65 or older when the U.S. population is just 13%. I don't know what LA's average but I am sure it is within one percent of the national average.
They also over-sampled the 45-65 y/o. The national average is 26.4% while they sampled 35%.
And 18 to 44 is 39.9 percent so they were under sampled at just 28%
That along means it is slanted and not a scientific poll.
Oh, Gallup and Rasmussen adjust their polls based on factors like age.
Lmao, Rogue Moron has never taken a stastics course in his miserable life, and yet here he is making a fool of himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,381 - 148,400 of167,338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE