BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,381 - 148,400 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168632
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, i didnt even know birthers still existed?
Wow, no one cares.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168633
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess no one wanted to debunk this. Can't say as I blame them. LMAO!
In case no one has answered this idiot's question, I will now do so. Look at the left side of the image on the HuffPo website. It appears that the image is of the actual birth record from 1961 or an image of same that was transferred into a bound volume so that the edge of the page curled when placed on the glass of a photocopier. The paper that was used to copy it on has the green background. In any case, you are so daft that I don't expect that you'll understand any of this.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168634
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!
OMG I just figured it out! "We" refers to you and your shadow because the goldfish is floating dead in his bowl because you were too involved with posting here and forgot to feed him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168635
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, i didnt even know birthers still existed?
Dinosaurs were denied access to Noah's ark, hence their demise. Not so birhters, as Noah found room on the Arch for them. They were lodged with the hyenas where they apparently acquitted many of today's birther traits.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168636
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hairy Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, i didn't even know anti-birthers still existed?
He's not anti-birther. Rather, he's a "laugh-at-a-birther" spectator. Waiting for funny court case number 210. Can't wait to see Taitz ridiculed by law profession and magistrate.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168637
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
In case no one has answered this idiot's question, I will now do so. Look at the left side of the image on the HuffPo website. It appears that the image is of the actual birth record from 1961 or an image of same that was transferred into a bound volume so that the edge of the page curled when placed on the glass of a photocopier. The paper that was used to copy it on has the green background. In any case, you are so daft that I don't expect that you'll understand any of this.
I appreciate your input. Something just doesn't add up. Just trying to answer some questions for myself. Do you really think your petty name-calling bothers me? LMAO! I want to see the "original". Not a computer generated document.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168638
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaurs were denied access to Noah's ark, hence their demise. Not so birhters, as Noah found room on the Arch for them. They were lodged with the hyenas where they apparently acquitted many of today's birther traits.
Post 168635: acquired, not acquitted. Damn, I did not write "acquitted". Overzealous corrector?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168639
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I just figured it out! "We" refers to you and your shadow because the goldfish is floating dead in his bowl because you were too involved with posting here and forgot to feed him.
OMG? Really? I mean really? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168640
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where's the outrage? Where's Obobblehea? Sharpton? Jackson?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168641
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG? Really? I mean really? LMAO!
Hmmm, the panel of judges just went " tsk tsk" and shook their heads.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168642
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I just figured it out! "We" refers to you and your shadow because the goldfish is floating dead in his bowl because you were too involved with posting here and forgot to feed him.
Wrong again!
We means me and anybody with at least one functioning brain cell are laughing at you, SHEEPLE!

How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
You are DISMISSED!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168643
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!
We means me and anybody with at least one functioning brain cell are laughing at you, SHEEPLE!
How can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
You are DISMISSED!
DISMISSED? "Just me" must be totally crushed.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168644
Aug 23, 2013
 
No wonder you Libards like Lewis Black. I had never heard of this idiot until this week when on of you Idiotards. And what truly is funny about this stick is that you Idiotards think IT IS FUNNT!

Lewis Black on Broadway talking about how America ISN'T #1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168645
Aug 23, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
Where's the outrage? Where's Obobblehea? Sharpton? Jackson?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
But he was not beaten to death. He was bludgeoned to death with a heavy aluminum flash light. Anyone with half a brain would have known that if they hit someone in the head with that that they would probably die from the blow.
On in custody and the second one is on the run and they will probably pick him up soon too.
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168646
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Do to the high cost of ammunition,
do not expect a warning shot!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168647
Aug 23, 2013
 
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another example of no recovery in the Obama economy.
REPORT: Health Care Premiums Climbed $2,976 Since 2009...
Incomes Drop Twice as Much During 'Recovery' as Recession...
You voted for this Poopoo stain, you must be so proud, huh?
That is why it is called the Affordable Care Act!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168648
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaurs were denied access to Noah's ark, hence their demise. Not so birhters, as Noah found room on the Arch for them. They were lodged with the hyenas where they apparently acquitted many of today's birther traits.
There you go .... again. Still can't understand Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you?!? Yes, it is possible to be 8,000 God Years at the same time it is 6.5 Billion Earth years.
It is sort of like using millimeters to measure the distance to our nearest star when God uses Light Years.
Oh ye of little brains. The sky is falling!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168649
Aug 23, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No wonder you Libards like Lewis Black. I had never heard of this idiot until this week when on of you Idiotards. And what truly is funny about this stick is that you Idiotards think IT IS FUNNT!
Lewis Black on Broadway talking about how America ISN'T #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4mCDZMWVWucXX
Never heard of him either until now. But I agree with him. America is NOT numero uno. No country on this earth can utter that boast. You're in the top 20, but there are so many factors to consider. Are you freer than Frenchmen, are you richer than the Swiss, is your country the biggest, do you have the best social security and health care plans, plus the best benefits like vacation, sick leave, do you have the highest salaries and the best purchasing power, do you have the best and most efficient transport systems including rail, air, sea? Do you?

It's like someone constantly saying he's number 1. Why? Insecure maybe?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168650
Aug 23, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was not beaten to death. He was bludgeoned to death with a heavy aluminum flash light. Anyone with half a brain would have known that if they hit someone in the head with that that they would probably die from the blow.
On in custody and the second one is on the run and they will probably pick him up soon too.
Sickening. Poor old bugger, goes through the Pacific war and the Japanese, is wounded, and ends up like that? So sad.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168651
Aug 23, 2013
 
This is what happens to bored Libtards in Illinois.
#t=65

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 min CDC 42
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,096,122
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••