BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168602 Aug 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt, I would say about the end of 2016 it will be all over.
Presidents do not get impeached anymore.
Can you tell us when was the last time a U.S. president has been removed from officer by impeachment? Now, who was the Speaker of the House when Bill Clinton was impeached? Newt Gingrich. Now, Speaker Bonehead is no Gingrich so Obama will not be impeached no matter how bad he gets because Bonehead has ovaries.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168603 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Now, this is interesting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/obam...
Scroll down for image of BC. Notice the date at the bottom, April 25, 2011. Now, notice the title of this document, "Certificate".
From Hawaii.gov
Although original birth certificates (Certificates ofLive Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
Hmmm, O's says "Certificate" even though you can no longer get a "Certificate", only a "Certification". April 25, 2011 - now how can that be? A computer printout means someone had to tell the computer what to print, which opens up all kinds of doors!
It’s because the stupid requires extra counsel to be able to comprehend the meaning of “Special Request” Mr. Liars.

The birfoon had been told repeatedly that the HDoH only issues computer printouts which is indeed the official Hawaiian BC which can be used for any purpose for which a BC would be required.

The birfoon immediately commenced with a barrage of the most ridiculous lies the world had ever heard perpetrated on this piece of paper commonly known as a birth certificate. It was as if the birfoon had never heard of a birth certificate or at any rate definitely never seen one, but I digress.

Mr. Liars! The short form was computer generated from computerized records. The long form was COPIED DIRECTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT.

“On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President’s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President.(Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

ON APRIL 25, 2011, PURSUANT TO PRESIDENT OBAMA&#8223;S REQUEST, DIRECTOR FUDDY PERSONALLY WITNESSED THE COPYING OF THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH AND ATTESTED TO THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE TWO COPIES. DR. ALVIN ONAKA, THE STATE REGISTRAR, CERTIFIED THE COPIES”
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_R...

Moreno Valley, CA

#168604 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Yeah, it worked real well with Clinton. Drove his numbers right on up. Think you can win a presidential election on your own without cheating or consistently trying to remove the electorate’s choice?

Moreno Valley, CA

#168605 Aug 23, 2013
trutherbirther wrote:
<quoted text>on his wedding band in Arabic it says "There is no god but Allah."
Not true, but repeating internet falsehoods has never been known to slow the birfoon down even when he’s called it. The lie is so much more stimulating I suppose.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-obam...

Moreno Valley, CA

#168606 Aug 23, 2013
Ugghhh wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows who this guy is.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just whom are you talking about? Barry Soetoro, Barrack Obama, Harrison J. Bounel, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Ajjah?
Lotta boxer’s outa Duarte so he may be referring to the guy in the blue corner who knocked him out last night.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168607 Aug 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
What prayer sounds like to everyone else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6GkK8wS2WWcXX
Love it.

Ottawa

#168608 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us when was the last time a U.S. president has been removed from officer by impeachment? Now, who was the Speaker of the House when Bill Clinton was impeached? Newt Gingrich. Now, Speaker Bonehead is no Gingrich so Obama will not be impeached no matter how bad he gets because Bonehead has ovaries.
Mind telling us what holier-than-thou Gingrich was up to as he tried to impeach Clinton?

Location hidden

#168609 Aug 23, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it.
But of course you wood as it mochs people of faith. I normally do not moch atheists unless they mock me first.
Now I don't know why you lost your religion, but why do you have to make fun of people who have not?
Hey, if an atheist dies, do you dress them up before your bury them? After all, there is no place for them to go! I mean, why bury them at all? Why not just chuck their carcasses out into the woulds and let the varmints feast, after all, they need food too!

Location hidden

#168610 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Mind telling us what holier-than-thou Gingrich was up to as he tried to impeach Clinton?
He was performing his Constitutional obligation! Something you do not seem to understand. Please note, not one of these charges involved have sex with an intern.
From Wiki:
Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)[15] and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote). Two other articles of impeachment failed – a second count of perjury in the Jones case (by a 205–229 vote)and one accusing Clinton of abuse of power (by a 148–285 vote).
But according to Jacqueau, he should not have been impeached because .... no one died. Soooo, how about Ben Ghazi? Four died there!!! And how about Richard Nixon? No one died there!!!

Location hidden

#168611 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And how about Andrew Johnson? He was impeached but no one died!

Ottawa

#168612 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
But of course you wood as it mochs people of faith. I normally do not moch atheists unless they mock me first.
Now I don't know why you lost your religion, but why do you have to make fun of people who have not?
Hey, if an atheist dies, do you dress them up before your bury them? After all, there is no place for them to go! I mean, why bury them at all? Why not just chuck their carcasses out into the woulds and let the varmints feast, after all, they need food too!
You wrote : "Now I don't know why you lost your religion" . Now please inform me what religion has to do with the Almighty. I'd be curious to know and perhaps you could enlighten me. And, frankly, how do you know I or anyone else has lost his/her religion? Just because you criticize Obama, mock him, sully him with sexual and tasteless jokes, does that mean you lost your country?

One of the main reasons many people have strayed from their religion is they've read the Bible, particularly the Old Testament. You should read it some day,including the book of Joshua and, much later on, AD, Paul's misogynous and un-Christian epistles. May do you a whole lot of good.

Location hidden

#168613 Aug 23, 2013
trutherbirther wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, but repeating internet falsehoods has never been known to slow the birfoon down even when he’s called it. The lie is so much more stimulating I suppose.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-obam...
Now I doubt whether there is anything but if you read your link the very last sentence says, " If there's any inscription on the ring at all, it's on the inner surface where we can't see it." Soooo we will probably never know, will we?!?
But to me it is a none issue.

Location hidden

#168614 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Now I don't know why you lost your religion" . Now please inform me what religion has to do with the Almighty. I'd be curious to know and perhaps you could enlighten me. And, frankly, how do you know I or anyone else has lost his/her religion? Just because you criticize Obama, mock him, sully him with sexual and tasteless jokes, does that mean you lost your country?
One of the main reasons many people have strayed from their religion is they've read the Bible, particularly the Old Testament. You should read it some day,including the book of Joshua and, much later on, AD, Paul's misogynous and un-Christian epistles. May do you a whole lot of good.
What ever. But God still loves you and He wants you to be with him.
I believe that Heaven is being allowed to be in the presence of God and Hell is the absence of God. Sort of like being in total darkness with out any stimulation what so ever.

Ottawa

#168615 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was performing his Constitutional obligation! Something you do not seem to understand. Please note, not one of these charges involved have sex with an intern.
<quoted text>
But according to Jacqueau, he should not have been impeached because .... no one died. Soooo, how about Ben Ghazi? Four died there!!! And how about Richard Nixon? No one died there!!!
I never questioned whether he should have been or not been impeached. Ever. I did however question the consequences of his Oval Office indiscretions and GWB's made-up reasons for invasion of Iraq and ITS consequences which involved many, many deaths, destruction and huge gobs of U.S. money.

Gingrich's root reasons for trying to "get" Clinton were the latter's sexual trysts with Lewinski, don't kid yourself. Perjury was but a mask. While he was pursuing Clinton, tell us, if you can, what Gingrich was doing.

Location hidden

#168616 Aug 23, 2013
Hummm, they are being called "The Twenty-Niners". These are the people who are being hired by Big Companies (over 50 employees) who will not be allowed to work over 29 hours a week. Another unintended consequence of ObamaCare.
In fact, two-thirds of all people who have found work since ObamaCare, was signed into law, are Twenty-Niners.
But People like Jacqueau thinks that is great as that means employers have to employ 33% more people which make the unemployment numbers drop.

Ottawa

#168617 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
trutherbirther wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I doubt whether there is anything but if you read your link the very last sentence says, " If there's any inscription on the ring at all, it's on the inner surface where we can't see it." Soooo we will probably never know, will we?!?
Are birthers now going to speculate whether Obama's underwear is Calvin Klein or Fruit of the Loom? And to who he prays to every night?-(though I doubt he does, he's too intelligent for that). Face it, Rogue, Obama is NOT Moslem. He's a token Christian who, like ALL Oval Office holders except Carter, have thrust their so-called religion to the forefront to garner votes.

Ottawa

#168618 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever. But God still loves you and He wants you to be with him.
I believe that Heaven is being allowed to be in the presence of God and Hell is the absence of God. Sort of like being in total darkness with out any stimulation what so ever.
In the presence of God for eternity, forever and ever? Give me limbo any time or the company of interesting and intelligent people who will make up the majority in hell.

If there is a God, yes, he does love me and you, as we are the lucky 33% earthlings able to feed, clothe and house ourselves. But tell me why He hates the other 67% so much, that number representing the human beings who go to bed hungry every single night. What have they done to deserve that, particularly the children ridden with famine, aids and other diseases? And as we write, the Syrian civilians at the moment living through REAL hell. You don't question God's ways. Good thing, I suppose, otherwise you would question the innocent children He killed at Sodom and Gomorrah and via the Great Flood. Or so say the writers of the Bible.

Ottawa

#168619 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, they are being called "The Twenty-Niners". These are the people who are being hired by Big Companies (over 50 employees) who will not be allowed to work over 29 hours a week. Another unintended consequence of ObamaCare.
In fact, two-thirds of all people who have found work since ObamaCare, was signed into law, are Twenty-Niners.
But People like Jacqueau thinks that is great as that means employers have to employ 33% more people which make the unemployment numbers drop.
So, employers find a loophole to deny health care benefits that , because of Republican AND Democratic (yes, dem) obstruction and successful insurance and private hospitals and clinics lobbying, have been watered down and only faintly resemble benefits in 32 other OECD countries and you blame...Obama. It's like finding a loophole allowing one to speed through red lights and blaming city lawmakers for installing them in the first place.

Location hidden

#168620 Aug 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-obam ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are birthers now going to speculate whether Obama's underwear is Calvin Klein or Fruit of the Loom? And to who he prays to every night?-(though I doubt he does, he's too intelligent for that). Face it, Rogue, Obama is NOT Moslem. He's a token Christian who, like ALL Oval Office holders except Carter, have thrust their so-called religion to the forefront to garner votes.
There you go AGAIN with your reading comprehension problem. What does "But to me it is a none issue" mean to you?
I do not think Obama is any more Muslim than he is a Christian or a Jew. Just like the Clintons, the Obamas are Politically religious in that the appearance of being religious is what is important .... politically.

Location hidden

#168621 Aug 23, 2013
The video is good but the comment hits the nail on the head!

Clarke and Dawe - Bernanke's Quanatative Easing explain in Australian English

dalekmoon 1 day ago
Didn't mention the Federal Reserve isn't Federal at all and is a collection of mostly foreign owned banks with a few world banks sprinkled in, but still very funny. Our money in the&#65279; US isn't backed by anything, but shhh! don't tell anybody or that Ponzi scheme will fall apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tony Rome 1,115,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]