BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168566 Aug 22, 2013
Simple Math wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution forbids both of the 2 members on a presidential ticket to be primary residents of the same state. Bush and Cheney were both primary residents of Texas. If both the President and V.P. candidates on the ticket are from the same state, what percentage of that ticket are ILLEGAL according the the U.S. Constitiution?
Are you ever going to emerge from the dark ages, Barfer?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168567 Aug 22, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I, and why are you still here?
You do KNOW, right?
Do you realize we are in the 5th year with no definitive proof that Obama was born in Hawaii?
SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, Huh?
A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!
So what does people selling tickets to an Obama speech have to do with whether or not he has a valid birth certificate? You were the one that got of the subject of this thread and now you don't want to admit you're a sheeple. Tell me, does your entire family realize how much of a loser you are?
Hairy Read

Jacksonville, FL

#168568 Aug 22, 2013
Basement President Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the President in the tax free haven of the United Basements of Tagg. This has been comfirmed by Rassmutant and Faillup.
I think it is funny that someone can mention Romney, Palin, Cheney, Bush, Reagan, Gingrich, etc. and you Libtards have conniption fits. You need to take a powder.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168569 Aug 22, 2013
In mining oil tar sands the sand bearing petroleum is removed from the pit and sent to a plant where they use steam to liquefy the petroleum and remove it from the sand. The cleaned sand is returned to the pit.
To people like Jacqueau the sand is contaminated and toxit. With what? Exactly what toxic chemicals are in the "tailings" and if the petroleum did not contaminate the groundwater and water table, why should the cleaned sand?!?
And what is the difference between a pond being 300 feet HIGH and one being 300 Feet DEEP? Do you measure things differently up there in Canada? I mean, do you go to the bottom of the pond and measure UPWARDLY or do you measure from the surface and measure downwardly?

Tailings
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tailings, also called mine dumps, culm dumps, slimes, tails, refuse, leach residue or slickens,[1] are the materials left over after the process of separating the valuable fraction from the uneconomic fraction (gangue) of an ore. Tailings are distinct from overburden, which is the waste rock or materials overlying an ore or mineral body that are displaced during mining without being processed.
Ghost Reagan

Hammond, IN

#168570 Aug 22, 2013
Hairy Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that someone can mention Romney, Palin, Cheney, Bush, Reagan, Gingrich, etc. and you Libtards have conniption fits. You need to take a powder.
Why do you have Reagan in that list? He was the 2nd most legislatively liberal president in the last 33 years. Oh thats right, I forgot the extremists such as yourself worship the alternate reality Reagan the you invented in your heads. You know, the same Reagan that Gingrich and Romney claimed they didn't even vote for and opposed thoughout his presidency? Is that the Reagan you are talking about?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#168571 Aug 22, 2013
Perfect timing... let us have a look at the resident self proclaimed birther expert.
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I, and why are you still here?
You do KNOW, right?
^^ An attempt to build his own confidence, does not convey any information. He just thinks he knows something the rest of us apparently don't.
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize we are in the 5th year with no definitive proof that Obama was born in Hawaii?
SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, Huh?
This also marks the 5th year he has no proof that Obama came from Kenya. In addition, still no motive for his entire theory, but he seems to gloss over that. Because that doesn't help him.
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
Here we have an oldie but goodie, changing the definition of words. There are no such things as phony facts. Look it up if you must. FACTS are defined as : A THING THAT IS INDISPUTABLY THE CASE. Phony facts do not exist. They are called lies.

Beyond that... He is dead wrong anyway. A forged document's contents do not become lies even if it is forged.

You can forge a driver's licence and all information can be 100% correct. Except of coarse that it is a valid licence.
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Again confusing the word fact with a debatable issue. And according to hundreds of Judges and the most reliable fact checking organizations on Earth, Obama has provided the information and it has withstood all scrutiny and continues to.

And this is where we run into denial. Which is where I think he really does see the truth, he just refuses to acknowledge it. Hence, the plugging of his ears and yelling forgery over and over and over comes into play.
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
Who asks you two questions and then answers them?
Answer: Someone who is making unpopular statements under the guise of intrigue.

"Why does truth detector not come out and prove he isn't a child molester?"
"Because he can't!"

See how that works?
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!
Who is we? Apparently he keeps a mouse in his pocket. By the way... the mouse agrees with him.

And you are asked to believe you are not on his level because YOU are the stupid cattle chute masses who choose to not believe everything you see on the internet.

One more note...

I have granted ALL of his assumptions about this theory and he STILL can't make it work. And HE is the EXPERT!!!!

That tells me something, how about you?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#168572 Aug 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he assumed Bernanke would stop QE III early this year. Unless you can read minds, can you GUESS when he will stop QE III?
Remember, the bigger the bubble, the bigger the pop. Like the 2004-06 housing bubble.
My broker suggested I sell my house so in July 2005 I listed it at $289k, then in early September dropped it to $269 and then October I dropped it to $249k and sold it at $248k. I had paid $105k for it in 1987. Do you know what it is worth today?$134k!
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13-Westgate...
I then rented a house in St. Augustine and then in Sep. 2008 I bought a house in western Duval Co.(Jacksonville). I have increased my net worth $500k in the past eight years and I should be officially a millionaire next year.
Your livin' the dream Rogue. Couldn't have timed it better. Good for you!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168575 Aug 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
LRS must like me more than you, real Grand Birther. With him, I am only 0-300. Look at you. Half a million. Should I be flattered, should I laugh or cry?
Did you know, real GB, that LRS once had a Genie grant him a wish? Yessir , he sure did. He had just found this old beer bottle, was trying to suck the last drop out, and whoosh, out comes this genie who grants him one wish. LRS thinks it over. And over and over and finally, says : "Dumbazzbastard butt flapper genie, I want to stare at beautiful women's genitals and butt for the rest of my life. "Wish granted", replied the genie, a tad irked with the dumbazzbastard butt flapper insult, "there you go", and so LRS was reborn as a TOILET.(anon)
That could explain your 500,000 misses, real GB. He wants women's butts and genitals
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He takes more dumps on a daily basis than you falsely accusing posters of being someone else. Pretty simple math, for most!
The weakest lamest of the lame. Rather than come up with that, best to stifle yourself.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168576 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168577 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LRS must like me more than you, real Grand Birther. With him, I am only 0-300. Look at you. Half a million. Should I be flattered, should I laugh or cry?
Did you know, real GB, that LRS once had a Genie grant him a wish? Yessir , he sure did. He had just found this old beer bottle, was trying to suck the last drop out, and whoosh, out comes this genie who grants him one wish. LRS thinks it over. And over and over and finally, says : "Dumbazzbastard butt flapper genie, I want to stare at beautiful women's genitals and butt for the rest of my life. "Wish granted", replied the genie, a tad irked with the dumbazzbastard butt flapper insult, "there you go", and so LRS was reborn as a TOILET.(anon)
That could explain your 500,000 misses, real GB. He wants women's butts and genitals
<quoted text>
The weakest lamest of the lame. Rather than come up with that, best to stifle yourself.
And why is that foreign boy? LMAO

Ottawa

#168578 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that foreign boy? LMAO
You obviously don't get it. Now that you're a toilet, and a dumb toilet at that, do continue looking up LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ha ha, a dumb birther who, all of a sudden, tells one and all that unemployment has gone up ONE PERCENTAGE POINT in a single month, never happened before, or hardly, but there it is. And with numbers to AUGUST 21, 2013 ! When pressed on the matter, bright aborted boy responds " It's a state secret" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and, in order to make himself even sillier and gormlier, says, "not for foreign ears". OMG. It's so true, and a cliché, but a good one "if you didn't exist , we'd have to invent you, LRS". What would we laugh at?

Location hidden

#168579 Aug 22, 2013
Netanyahu Urges U.S. Return to 1845 Borders*
Israeli Prime Minister calls for â just solution to end the conflict. Aboard Air Force Aleph (Royters) Speaking to reporters accompanying Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his long flight to the United States tonight, Netanyahu spoke of the injustice and hardship Mexicans have endured since American forces annexed Texas in 1845. Tens of thousands of ordinary Mexicans were driven out of their homes, the only homes they had known for centuries - and forced to live in poverty and squalor south of the border imposed by American aggression. Netanyahu said:“The Israeli and Mexican people agree on this: This festering wound will never heal until America takes bold steps to return to the internationally accepted lines of 1845.”“Clearly the settlement activity that has taken place in occupied Mexico since then is illegal. When I meet the President tomorrow I will tell him to halt all building activity in Texas immediately. Two lands for two peoples, yes, but not on land taken by force from Mexico” the Prime Minister said. Asked if his hard-line stance could hurt the U.S.-Israel relationship, Netanyahu reiterated Israel’s commitment toAmerica’s security and the unshakeable friendship shared by the two countries, then added,“But who was it who said, part of friendship is being able to tell your friend the truth.” The ball is now in Obama’s
court. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican-American...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168580 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You obviously don't get it. Now that you're a toilet, and a dumb toilet at that, do continue looking up LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Ha ha, a dumb birther who, all of a sudden, tells one and all that unemployment has gone up ONE PERCENTAGE POINT in a single month, never happened before, or hardly, but there it is. And with numbers to AUGUST 21, 2013 ! When pressed on the matter, bright aborted boy responds " It's a state secret" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and, in order to make himself even sillier and gormlier, says, "not for foreign ears". OMG. It's so true, and a cliché, but a good one "if you didn't exist , we'd have to invent you, LRS". What would we laugh at?
Ah, obviously you do not handle the truth well. Your bad.

Location hidden

#168581 Aug 22, 2013
Hummmm I wonder why the Fed waited until after Wall Street closed for the day before they released this tidbit? Anyone want to bet it the market will open up or down tomorrow morning?

U.S. dealers expected $15 billion reduction in QE3 in September: survey / NEW YORK | Thu Aug 22

(Reuters)- Primary dealers surveyed before the Federal Reserve's July policy meeting said they expected the U.S. central bank to trim its asset purchases by $15 billion starting in September.

According to the survey conducted by the New York Fed, the median of responses showed that the dealers expected the U.S. central bank to keep buying $85 billion in bonds per month until a meeting scheduled for September 17-18.

At that meeting, they expected policymakers to trim Treasury buys by $10 billion and mortgage-bond buys by $5 billion.

The dealers predicted that by December, the Fed would reduce its quantitative easing program, known as QE3, by an additional $15 billion, bringing the total size of the program to $55 billion per month.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/22/us-...

Ottawa

#168583 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, obviously you do not handle the truth well. Your bad.
I'm sorry, LRS, but the panel of judges has found that "lame" no longer fits the bill when it comes to your replies. "Lame", in your case, is an understatement, a compliment, almost. The judges therefore ask that you seek help from fellow birthers when formulating responses to "Sheeples'" posts. Panel believes that perhaps, just perhaps, diversion or changing the subject entirely,(ask the expert Rogue on this one) might make you totally irrelevant but will detract from your sad-sack hopelessness. It's a mind twister for you, the panel concludes, but it sees no other solution to your quandary. Sorry.

Ottawa

#168584 Aug 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm I wonder why the Fed waited until after Wall Street closed for the day before they released this tidbit? Anyone want to bet it the market will open up or down tomorrow morning?
U.S. dealers expected $15 billion reduction in QE3 in September: survey / NEW YORK | Thu Aug 22
(Reuters)- Primary dealers surveyed before the Federal Reserve's July policy meeting said they expected the U.S. central bank to trim its asset purchases by $15 billion starting in September.
According to the survey conducted by the New York Fed, the median of responses showed that the dealers expected the U.S. central bank to keep buying $85 billion in bonds per month until a meeting scheduled for September 17-18.
At that meeting, they expected policymakers to trim Treasury buys by $10 billion and mortgage-bond buys by $5 billion.
The dealers predicted that by December, the Fed would reduce its quantitative easing program, known as QE3, by an additional $15 billion, bringing the total size of the program to $55 billion per month.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/22/us-...
You wrote : "Anyone want to bet it the market will open up or down tomorrow morning?"

Rogue, I don't know, you don't know, no one knows except the top insider brokers and bankers who, one way or the other, will manipulate the market and make a killing. As usual. It's always been like that, and I see no reason why it should change one iota.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#168585 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
No doubt, I would say about the end of 2016 it will be all over.

Presidents do not get impeached anymore.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168586 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, LRS, but the panel of judges has found that "lame" no longer fits the bill when it comes to your replies. "Lame", in your case, is an understatement, a compliment, almost. The judges therefore ask that you seek help from fellow birthers when formulating responses to "Sheeples'" posts. Panel believes that perhaps, just perhaps, diversion or changing the subject entirely,(ask the expert Rogue on this one) might make you totally irrelevant but will detract from your sad-sack hopelessness. It's a mind twister for you, the panel concludes, but it sees no other solution to your quandary. Sorry.
I have bad news for you Path. That panel of judges you speak of, they're not a panel of judges. No, not at all. That is a panel of doctors who decide whether or not you should be let out of the asylum. Delusions are part of your psychosis, accept it and you might get better. That's a big "might" though!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#168587 Aug 22, 2013
What prayer sounds like to everyone else.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168588 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Now, this is interesting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/obam...
Scroll down for image of BC. Notice the date at the bottom, April 25, 2011. Now, notice the title of this document, "Certificate".
From Hawaii.gov
Although original birth certificates (Certificates ofLive Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
Hmmm, O's says "Certificate" even though you can no longer get a "Certificate", only a "Certification". April 25, 2011 - now how can that be? A computer printout means someone had to tell the computer what to print, which opens up all kinds of doors!
Guess no one wanted to debunk this. Can't say as I blame them. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im single black hndsome 26 min ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 8 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 9 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web