BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,414)

Showing posts 148,261 - 148,280 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

I wonder if the Canadian "One Pissed Off Mother" would have her autistic child euthanize?!? Why she might even be Jacqueau's sister.

READ: Hateful letter sent to family with autistic child - Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013

Yesterday, TheBlaze reported a “shocking hate-filled letter” was left in the mailbox of a family with an autistic child by a neighbor who felt the child was an “idiot” and “nuisance.”

According to TheBlaze:

A shocking hate-filled letter attacking a Canadian family’s autistic child has sparked outrage in an Ontario community and beyond. The letter, sent by a cowardly anonymous neighbor, accuses the “idiot” autistic child of being a “nuisance” because of the noises he makes while playing outside.

“The world is upside down. And the good news is it’s not just America,” Glenn said on radio this morning.“Let me give you this from Canada. There was a woman who apparently just doesn’t like her neighbor. Let me be real specific: Doesn’t like her neighbor’s child. Let me be more specific: The neighbor’s child because they’re handicapped.”

The letter, which could be described as malicious at best, begs Karla Begley, the mother of the severely autistic 13-year-old, to move out of the neighborhood.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/08/20/read-hate...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
I did make one comment once on the other thread that got yanked that I thought he should make available his BC to quell any rumors to the contrary.
I was roundly criticized for making such a wild suggestion.
I never said another word about it because it was a non-issue as far as I was concerned

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Hmmm...the country of his birth?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He's scoffing, mocking you birthers, slug. At least he has a sense of humour. Not only do you not have any, you have no sense, period.

Saw that little caption on Biden where he makes a booboo in his speech and of course, the Nazi media swoop onto it. Sad. Sigh. It must suck so to be a birther birfoon buffoon, in other words, you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Frito Bandito wrote:
They live among us! I bet she voted for Obama!
Please Move The Deer Crossing Sign.
how often do you intend repeating that one? Getting old, like most of your old-time 1950s jokes.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, can you put water in your car and drive off? Iraq was a threat to the entire Persian Gulf. Just look at what just the threat of closing the Suez Canal does to the oil market!!!
Why did Saudi Arabia build an oil pipeline that goes through the Golan Heights and into Lebanon for? They were afraid that if the Persian Gulf was closed, or the Suez Canal, their oil could not be delivered.
And that is just one more reason why we should complete the Keystone Pipeline!!!
Quit being an apologist for GWB and his gang, fabrications, lies, all of it. You remind me of the Catholic Church that for over 150 years was an apologist for the Inquisition. Chickens have come home to roost, Rogue. Get with it. Invasion of Iraq was fraudulent, built on fabrication and lies.

Still looking for proof, based on your statement, that Russia and Germany plus the UN general assembly plus the security council approved the invasion of Iraq. Come on, out with it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Cruz's father no longer has allegiance to Cuba,he immigrated to the United States. Obama's father never immigrated to the United States,he still held allegiance only to Kenya until his 1982 death in Kenya. Why is this statement so confusing to you?
Neither Obama’s father nor Cruz’s father could ever be POTUS Frank so who cares what their father’s did. Obama is president because “he” was born here and met every other constitutional requirement. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

The birfoon has always understood this simple fact, else why would they try so hard have Obama born elsewhere?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered paying for oil and gas instead of stealing it with American blood and Trillions of dollars to the American taxpayers?
What makes you think that an American Oil Company overseas in Iraq is going to give YOU ROGUE, a good deal on Oil and Gasoline?
----------
Green Party supports Iraqis protesting the oil law benchmark
http://tinyurl.com/2kaypw July 19, 2007
The oil law, instead of bringing peace, will allow US and UK energy companies to plunder Iraqi oil, say Greens
WASHINGTON, DC -- Green Party leaders declared their support for the tens of thousands of Iraqis, including labor unions, who are protesting the Iraqi oil law 'benchmark' that the Bush Administration and supporters are seeking to impose as a condition for reconstruction aid.
On July 16, Iraqis took to the streets of Basra in a demonstration organized by the Iraqi Federation of Oil Unions against the proposed law, which would place 2/3 of Iraqi oil under foreign control, granting 30-year contracts to US and UK energy corporations for 'development' of Iraq's oil resources.
"The oil law is nothing more than a scheme to allow the US and Britain to pillage Iraq's source of wealth," said TE Smith, black Vietnam War veteran and member of the DC Statehood Green Party. "The oil law benchmark confirms exactly what antiwar protesters have said all along -- that President Bush's invasion and occupation of Iraq were largely motivated by 'blood for oil.' Iraqis are right to fear that the oil law will mark a return to the days of colonial plunder by western nations."
The Bush Administration, with bipartisan support in Congress and the approval of most Democratic presidential candidates, is pressing the Iraqi Parliament to pass the oil law. The law would overturn Iraqi legislation passed in 1961 and 1973 to ensure that the Iraqi people enjoyed control over and profits from their own oil resources.
"Democratic and Republican politicians alike want the Iraqi oil law passed, because they care more about profits for Exxon Mobil, Shell, and Chevron Texaco than they do about peace, democracy, and the well-being of the Iraqi people," said Nancy Allen, member of the Maine Green Party and the party's Peace Action Committee (GPAX). "Democrats are talking about passage of the oil law as a necessary step towards withdrawal of US troops. The Green Party demands that US troops be ordered home immediately with no such conditions, that the US recognize that Iraqi oil belongs to the Iraqi people, and that we as Americans seek safe and clean alternatives to fossil fuel energy."
http://www.gp.org/press/pr_2007_07_19.shtml
Have you ever thought about developing our own petroleum supplies so we would not have to worry about the oil from other countries?
And yes, the oil in Iraq,,,,,, and Iran,,,, and Kuwait,,,,, and Saudi Arabia all belong to the citizens of those counties. I have no problem with that.
But think about it, if we did not spend hundreds of billions of American dollars to buy oil from outside our country, they would not have our dollars to buy war supplies! And people like YOU help them buy war supplies.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's scoffing, mocking you birthers, slug. At least he has a sense of humour. Not only do you not have any, you have no sense, period.
Saw that little caption on Biden where he makes a booboo in his speech and of course, the Nazi media swoop onto it. Sad. Sigh. It must suck so to be a birther birfoon buffoon, in other words, you.
I don't think so, Path. He didn't sound like he was mocking anyone. Who said that was a "slip" by Biden? LMAO!!! "it must suck", "how it must suck", LMAO!!! What really sucks is being an outsider, like you! psychotwit

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, can you put water in your car and drive off? Iraq was a threat to the entire Persian Gulf. Just look at what just the threat of closing the Suez Canal does to the oil market!!!
Why did Saudi Arabia build an oil pipeline that goes through the Golan Heights and into Lebanon for? They were afraid that if the Persian Gulf was closed, or the Suez Canal, their oil could not be delivered.
And that is just one more reason why we should complete the Keystone Pipeline!!!
<quoted text>
Quit being an apologist for GWB and his gang, fabrications, lies, all of it. You remind me of the Catholic Church that for over 150 years was an apologist for the Inquisition. Chickens have come home to roost, Rogue. Get with it. Invasion of Iraq was fraudulent, built on fabrication and lies.
Still looking for proof, based on your statement, that Russia and Germany plus the UN general assembly plus the security council approved the invasion of Iraq. Come on, out with it.
There you go like a typical Libtard. Don't want to answer a question, run, dodge and jump over it. Anything but answer the question.
If you use petroleum in any matter, you are a flaming hypocrite. If you use electricity in any matter, you are a flaming hypocrite.
If you breath out carbon dioxide, you are a flaming hypocrite becasue you contribute to Global Warming!(your belief, not mine)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, Path. He didn't sound like he was mocking anyone. Who said that was a "slip" by Biden? LMAO!!! "it must suck", "how it must suck", LMAO!!! What really sucks is being an outsider, like you! psychotwit

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

ORLY TAITZ GETS LAUGHED OUT OF COURT

Acknowledging the existence of a document that shows the President was born in Hawaii, Plaintiff alleges that the document “cannot be verified as genuine, and should be presumed fraudulent.”

In further support of her claim, Plaintiff relies upon “the general opinion in the rest of the world” that “Barack Hussein Obama has, in essence, slipped through the guardrails to become President.”

Moreover, as though the “general opinion in the rest of the world” were not enough, Plaintiff alleges in her Complaint that according to an “AOL poll 85% of Americans believe that Obama was not vetted, needs to be vetted and his vital records need to be produced.”

Finally, in a remarkable shifting of the traditional legal burden of proof, Plaintiff unashamedly alleges that Defendant has the burden to prove his “natural born” status. Thus, Plaintiff’s counsel, who champions herself as a defender of liberty and freedom, seeks to use the power of the judiciary to compel a citizen, albeit the President of the United States, to “prove his innocence” to “charges” that are based upon conjecture and speculation.

Any middle school civics student would readily recognize the irony of abandoning fundamental principles upon which our Country was founded in order to purportedly “protect and preserve” those very principles ….

Plaintiff’s complaint is not plausible on its face. To the extent that it alleges any “facts,” the Complaint does not connect those facts to any actual violation of Plaintiff’s individual constitutional rights.“UNLIKE IN ALICE IN WONDERLAND, SIMPLY SAYING SOMETHING IS SO DOES NOT MAKE IT SO”
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE CLAY LAND, SEP, 2009

TAITZ’S RESPONSE TO ALL THIS? SHE TOLD A LOCAL TELEVISION STATION THAT LAND “SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON WITH OBAMA” AND THAT HIS DECISION “SHOWED A TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.”
HTTP://WWW.SALON.COM/2009/09/16/GA_DISMISSAL/

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you are the kind of rot that's on the inside, the outside looks pretty good. I'll stay there and continue commenting on losers like you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There you go like a typical Libtard. Don't want to answer a question, run, dodge and jump over it. Anything but answer the question.
If you use petroleum in any matter, you are a flaming hypocrite. If you use electricity in any matter, you are a flaming hypocrite.
If you breath out carbon dioxide, you are a flaming hypocrite becasue you contribute to Global Warming!(your belief, not mine)
Answer this question, Rogue, and we'll see who does not answer questions and runs and dodges and jumps. Here goes : Keystone : How much of that dirty oil sands oil is going to U.S. markets and who stands to make a big buck on it all?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! What difference does it make when it was issued? It should still look like a 50+ year old document, regardless! Twink thinks you can make an old document look new just by copying it! High res? LMAO!!!
Why would a document issued in 2007 look 50 years old? Only in Stupidville - the wrong side of the tracks on Birfistan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Answer this question, Rogue, and we'll see who does not answer questions and runs and dodges and jumps. Here goes : Keystone : How much of that dirty oil sands oil is going to U.S. markets and who stands to make a big buck on it all?
I don't know and I don't care. But it will enter the world market whether or not it is refined in the U.S. or some other place.
Now that I have answered YOUR question, answer mine. What make oil tar sands anymore dirty than any other crude oil? The last time you said it was "gooey" but gooey does not mean it is dirty.
Oh, if it was not for Canada's oil exports, Canada would become another third world country!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

The U.S. is only 4.5% of the world's population but contribute 22% of the World's GDP/
Learn to Read

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Say Twink, what date was that copy issued? Thank you, now be seated, Twink.
Gee. The date that the document was issued was VITAL when Romper was comparing Obama's COLB to a baseball scorecard. When comparing to another COLB .... Not so much

Poor ignorant puss. You get stupider by the minute

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and I don't care. But it will enter the world market whether or not it is refined in the U.S. or some other place.
Now that I have answered YOUR question, answer mine. What make oil tar sands anymore dirty than any other crude oil? The last time you said it was "gooey" but gooey does not mean it is dirty.
Oh, if it was not for Canada's oil exports, Canada would become another third world country!
Easy. For starters, tail ponds.

www.albertasurfacerights.com/articles/... ;

About a dozen “ponds” rise 300 feet above the ground and cover 80 square miles ... Almost all the dikes in the tar sands are leaking, but the Alberta government ...

Damage to water table
Incredible emissions in the transformation of tard sands
Laying to waste millions of acres of good farm land or forests

Shall I go on?

Not one drop of Keystone Oil will be burned in the U.S. Who benefits please beside the oil multinationals?

I never said it was gooey. I don't talk like that.

Canada a third world country without its oil exports? If you think so. If you say so, it must be true. Incidentally, oil accounts for less than 7% of Canada's GDP.

See how quickly I answer questions? Now these following questions of mine have been asked and asked several times, Rogue, and they concern something you STATED, not guessed or reckoned or opined, no, STATED. So please supply proof right away that Russia and Germany plus the UN Security Council PLUS the UN General Assembly approved the invasion of Iraq. And, liar, don't tell me to prove they did not approve it. YOU stated it, now put up.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

P.S.: re my above post number 168294 . So sorry, Rogue, the link works. What will your excuse be this time?
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that since Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq two years ago, it has gotten worse? But you don't care about anything that went bad that happened after Obama entered the White House.
LOL, Rogue Moron is still in denial about the status of forces agreement that Bush agreed to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,261 - 148,280 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,217
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 58 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE