BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168513 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Path's boy at work! That would be Obobblehead.
Unemployment: July 21 - 7.7%
Unemployment: August 21 - 8.9%
In a 30 day period! You gum-flappers sure can pick 'em. LMAO!
Can we be apprised as to the origin of those numbers?

Ottawa

#168514 Aug 22, 2013
...seeing as August's not over yet. Little juvenile trick, right? No one left to bully in the schoolyard?

Ottawa

#168523 Aug 22, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>If they prove all of this will they go back and undo allthe laws and mishaps of the Obama presidency? No.
Rogue said many times that they would. All laws Obama signed would be nul and void.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168524 Aug 22, 2013
When you talk about having class, G.W. was way above Jimmy Carter who was way above LBJ!
LBJ Ordering Pants, 1964

Ottawa

#168525 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>Duh, when was the firt clue? DADT, same sex marriage, attack on Catholic church, Dems taking God reference out of convention or was it when Putin was seen as more sane and Christian than Obama.
Duh, when all of those things happened - in warped, hating and twisted minds

Ottawa

#168526 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>perhaps education will help.
Unemployment rates are not based on those who are out of work but based on those seeking works. That said, unemployment always goes down in July and August due to vacation and time with kids and not seeking employment.
Try again, on Sept and Oct. Don't wait until Dec. You know, temporary Christmas numbers. Obama tried this and a lot of you ninnyhammers bought it.
Where do you live? Obama uses the very same statistics since employment records were kept. You all of a sudden want him to change the rules in mid-game. Why?
Old Fuddy Duddy

Jacksonville, FL

#168527 Aug 22, 2013
I think I understand ObamaCare now!?!
http://www.jec.senate.gov/republicans/public/...
Old Fuddy Duddy

Jacksonville, FL

#168528 Aug 22, 2013
Unemployment rates are not based on those who are out of work but based on those seeking works. That said, unemployment always goes down in July and August due to vacation and time with kids and not seeking employment.
Try again, on Sept and Oct. Don't wait until Dec. You know, temporary Christmas numbers. Obama tried this and a lot of you ninnyhammers bought it.
But the U-6 employment number is even more telling as it includes people who gave up looking for work and those who are working less than full time.
There are eight million few people employed now than were employed when Bush left the White House. And there are three million more people who are working part time too.
65% of all new jobs are .... part time, less than 30 hours per week, jobs!!! Way to go Obummer Boy!
Old Fuddy Duddy

Jacksonville, FL

#168529 Aug 22, 2013
Yep, the current Labor Participation Rate is 63.4% and when Bush left the White House it was 65.7%.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
Which means 88 million American adults, 16-70 years old, are unemployed! When Bush was president, at the worst part of his administration, there was only 74 million unemployed adults.
Old Fuddy Duddy

Jacksonville, FL

#168530 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>If they prove all of this will they go back and undo all the laws and mishaps of the Obama presidency? No.
But that would be a good start!!!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168532 Aug 22, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Good news America.
This is what recovery looks like in an Obama economy.
PAPER: Singer Brandy performs to 40 people -- and 89,960 empty seats...
SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, huh?
I see you're still full of crap. This was in South Africa you imbicile! Please try and explain why you believe you're not a sheeple.

Have a life yet?

Ottawa

#168533 Aug 22, 2013
Old Fuddy Duddy wrote:
Yep, the current Labor Participation Rate is 63.4% and when Bush left the White House it was 65.7%.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
Which means 88 million American adults, 16-70 years old, are unemployed! When Bush was president, at the worst part of his administration, there was only 74 million unemployed adults.
What was the total population then and now? I'll tell you. When Obama took over, population was 305 million. Today, it's 316 million. Why don't you try reconciling those population numbers with today's and then's unemployment? Why, also, don't you remind everyone that at the end of 2009, unemployment was over 10.5%? Surely, you're not gonna be birther enough to blame Obama for that? Why don't you also tell us all that the whole world is in recession and unemployment's up all over? Why don't you tell us why the U.S. should be different? Why don't you finally tell us whose administration is at the root of this worldwide disastrous burst bubble that is easily traceable to 2007-08?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168534 Aug 22, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Hundreds Selling Obama Speech Tickets on CRAIGSLIST...
Poopoo stain, better get them quick while they are still worth a dollar.
Oh yet another idiotic post. The tickets were free so people were trying to make money by selling them: "Hawkers – many camping out overnight or waiting in what some called “a mile-long line” Tuesday afternoon to pick up free passes for the president’s visit and speech Thursday at UB’s Alumni Arena on the North Campus in Amherst – were seeking between $75 to $500 each on Craigslist late Tuesday." http://www.buffalonews.com/feed/line-already-...

What's it like not being able to think for yourself? Is there medication for that? If so, maybe Obamacare can help you obtain some.

Ottawa

#168535 Aug 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When you talk about having class, G.W. was way above Jimmy Carter who was way above LBJ!
LBJ Ordering Pants, 1964
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RftQDvnyDPEXX
GWB had more class than Jimmy Carter? Really?

Since he left office, how many books has Carter written? 6.
Since he left office, how many books has GWB written? Er, hmm, 0.

Compare Bush's university trajectory with Carter's. Compare their pre-presidential jobs. GWB was busy bankrupting Bin Laden oil companies and a baseball club. ClassS? Carter was working on atomic submarines with Admiral Rickover and helping to clean up nuclear waste, hip-deep in contaminated water at Chalk River, Ontario, Canada. I know I'll never forget that. Compare Carter's overall knowledge with GWB's. Yes, compare class, education, intelligence, knowledge.

I'm not trying to belittle Bush. He was not stupid and those that say he was are themselves stupid. BUT, to compare him class-wise and, may I add intellectually with Carter? Are you okay?

Ottawa

#168536 Aug 22, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yet another idiotic post. The tickets were free so people were trying to make money by selling them: "Hawkers – many camping out overnight or waiting in what some called “a mile-long line” Tuesday afternoon to pick up free passes for the president’s visit and speech Thursday at UB’s Alumni Arena on the North Campus in Amherst – were seeking between $75 to $500 each on Craigslist late Tuesday." http://www.buffalonews.com/feed/line-already-...
What's it like not being able to think for yourself? Is there medication for that? If so, maybe Obamacare can help you obtain some.
Blind racist hate is what it is, "Just me". It's what motivates most birthers. I've said it for them a million times and I'll say it again : "What is that BLACK man and his family doing in the WHITE House? Simple as that.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#168537 Aug 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind racist hate is what it is, "Just me". It's what motivates most birthers. I've said it for them a million times and I'll say it again : "What is that BLACK man and his family doing in the WHITE House? Simple as that.
That explains about half of it and the other half is stupidity.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168538 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
P.S.: Congrats. You got "you're" right. Or was it just dumb luck?
No, no, no Path. Dumb luck is how you were conceived. psycho
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168539 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
he assumed, he assumed. So he assumed. They all assume, and most stock brokers and economists get it wrong every time.
As do you! 0 - 300! LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168540 Aug 22, 2013
We know who you are. DAB LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168541 Aug 22, 2013
Old Fuddy Duddy wrote:
I think I understand ObamaCare now!?!
http://www.jec.senate.gov/republicans/public/...
I read earlier they were changing the name to OComaCare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,144,396
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min TRD 68,802
EverGreen Belgrade 43 min servonazis 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr market indicators 98,698
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Eric 70,629
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 48,595
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:07PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs