BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168490 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Hero" has turned out to be a complete dud, Path. Way to pick 'em! Too bad you're an outsider. LMAO!
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you wrote : "Your "Hero" has turned out to be a complete dud, Path. Way to pick 'em! Too bad you're an outsider."

Can't stop laughing. Puts his huge bunioned foot in his mouth again. Well, loser, my "hero" as you put it, won. Yes, way to pick "em. Not bad for an "outsider". On the other hand, you, the "insider", well, your "hero" lost. Way to pick 'em.

How it must suck to lose every Topix exchange with every poster on this thread, no exception.

Ottawa

#168491 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow learner, huh? Your ability to retain data is non-existent. Just look at how many errors are contained in your meaningless post! psycho LMAO!
I can't find any errors. But, and I repeat, I will make errors and that is why I am always willing to learn from them. I am awaiting your corrections.

May I point out, however, that your mere posting on Topix is automatically an error before you hit the first key.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168492 Aug 22, 2013
Path's boy at work! That would be Obobblehead.

Unemployment: July 21 - 7.7%
Unemployment: August 21 - 8.9%

In a 30 day period! You gum-flappers sure can pick 'em. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168493 Aug 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you wrote : "Your "Hero" has turned out to be a complete dud, Path. Way to pick 'em! Too bad you're an outsider."
Can't stop laughing. Puts his huge bunioned foot in his mouth again. Well, loser, my "hero" as you put it, won. Yes, way to pick "em. Not bad for an "outsider". On the other hand, you, the "insider", well, your "hero" lost. Way to pick 'em.
How it must suck to lose every Topix exchange with every poster on this thread, no exception.
LMAO! How it must suck!!! LMAO! If you find electing a fraud to be one the gum-flapper's crowning achievements, I'm not one bit surprised. You folks do tend to aim low. Just look at you! psycho
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168494 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't find any errors. But, and I repeat, I will make errors and that is why I am always willing to learn from them. I am awaiting your corrections.
May I point out, however, that your mere posting on Topix is automatically an error before you hit the first key.
LMAO! You're looking for grammar errors, aren't you? LMAO! psycho
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168495 Aug 22, 2013
Good news America.
This is what recovery looks like in an Obama economy.

PAPER: Singer Brandy performs to 40 people -- and 89,960 empty seats...

SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, huh?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168496 Aug 22, 2013
Hundreds Selling Obama Speech Tickets on CRAIGSLIST...

Poopoo stain, better get them quick while they are still worth a dollar.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168497 Aug 22, 2013
Good news America.

DESPERATE RETAILERS START XMAS SALES IN AUGUST!

Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168498 Aug 22, 2013
Good news America.

American household earning less than when Great Recession ended...

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168499 Aug 22, 2013
Oh, gum-flappers, make sure and stock up on your petroleum based products today! Thanks!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168500 Aug 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
He would have told her, Cruz and every other lying Republican the same thing in reference to Obamacare. If the people didn’t want it they would have elected the Mittens of Romney president.
“There has been a claim that has been repeated here in oral argument that this is the most egregious crime in American history, and it's affecting -- no, pardon me – the most egregious crime in the history of the United States, and it's affecting all Americans, millions of people. Well, that is no more than a generalized interest of all citizens in constitutional governance.
Simply stating that there is something that is wrong in your opinion or any group's opinion is not sufficient to show standing. Clearly, the election which was held in November of 2012 belies the fact of what you're saying here in this courtroom. The majority of the people who voted in the presidential election voted for the candidate Obama, who was then also the President of the United States”
http://www.scribd.com/doc/161622634/Transcrip...
Over 75% off those polled do not want ObamaKare. Those numbers indicate that most of the people that voted for Obama either didn't know what they were voting for or didn't care what they were voting for.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168501 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
1. So in Octobre 2012,(I recall it) your broker advised you dump your stocks. DJIA then was 15,000 and today, is 15,000. So you would not have lost or gained, except for dividends which on the whole have been pretty good. But had you kept your stocks and sold them 2 weeks ago, you would've made a tidy profit, no? Your broker also forecast a DJIA meltdown before the end of 2012. Hmmm, he's almost 9 months late now. Ever given any thought to switching broker?
2. Yes, 8 million more Americans unemployed than before Bush left office. But what you fail to factor into that number is that by the end of 2009, fully 11 months after Obama took over, unemployment was hitting 11%. Do you really believe, do you, that less than 11 months in office for Obama could reverse the employment downturn that spawned from GWB's bubble burst, recession, catastrophe, call it what you may? Really? Unemployment is back to what it was in Jan 09 when Obama took over. And yes, there may be 8 million more unemployed now (according to your numbers). But what was the population 5 years ago and the population today? How many more university graduates and dropouts have entered the market since then?
3. Funny, you hark back to the 1980s to explain what you describe as a dire economic situation. 1980s!!! Yet, when some blame is rightly aimed at GWB for US and world recession, you attack by stating that "hey, are you gonna blame GWB forever, he's not president anymore blah blah blah".
Well, he assumed Bernanke would stop QE III early this year. Unless you can read minds, can you GUESS when he will stop QE III?
Remember, the bigger the bubble, the bigger the pop. Like the 2004-06 housing bubble.
My broker suggested I sell my house so in July 2005 I listed it at $289k, then in early September dropped it to $269 and then October I dropped it to $249k and sold it at $248k. I had paid $105k for it in 1987. Do you know what it is worth today?$134k!
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13-Westgate...
I then rented a house in St. Augustine and then in Sep. 2008 I bought a house in western Duval Co.(Jacksonville). I have increased my net worth $500k in the past eight years and I should be officially a millionaire next year.
Old Fuddy Duddy

Jacksonville, FL

#168502 Aug 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Over 75% off those polled do not want ObamaKare. Those numbers indicate that most of the people that voted for Obama either didn't know what they were voting for or didn't care what they were voting for.
But they will learn to love it. Just like the Candians love their deathcare.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#168503 Aug 22, 2013
Presidential Eligibility: What "natural born citizen" means

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#168504 Aug 22, 2013
End of Ramadan: Obama gifts a quarter billion more dollars to Syrian Muslims
http://www.examiner.com/article/end-of-ramada...

Obummers fb page has been taken over by the Egyptians. They hate him and blame him for siding with the Brotherhood. Why won't Obummer say anything about the killing of Christians and the burning of churches?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Ottawa

#168507 Aug 22, 2013
Old Fuddy Duddy wrote:
<quoted text>
But they will learn to love it. Just like the Candians love their deathcare.

and the other 32 OECD countries. All idiots I guess and 1 of 33 is in step. Bravo.

Ottawa

#168508 Aug 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your losing streak continues, slug. Tell me, bright boy, where, in my above post, I mentioned grammar or any other kind of error. Let's have it.

Ottawa

#168509 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S.: Congrats. You got "you're" right. Or was it just dumb luck?

Ottawa

#168510 Aug 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he assumed Bernanke would stop QE III early this year. Unless you can read minds, can you GUESS when he will stop QE III?
Remember, the bigger the bubble, the bigger the pop. Like the 2004-06 housing bubble.
My broker suggested I sell my house so in July 2005 I listed it at $289k, then in early September dropped it to $269 and then October I dropped it to $249k and sold it at $248k. I had paid $105k for it in 1987. Do you know what it is worth today?$134k!
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13-Westgate...
I then rented a house in St. Augustine and then in Sep. 2008 I bought a house in western Duval Co.(Jacksonville). I have increased my net worth $500k in the past eight years and I should be officially a millionaire next year.
he assumed, he assumed. So he assumed. They all assume, and most stock brokers and economists get it wrong every time.

Ottawa

#168512 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! How it must suck!!! LMAO! If you find electing a fraud to be one the gum-flapper's crowning achievements, I'm not one bit surprised. You folks do tend to aim low. Just look at you! psycho
66 million low aimers to 60 million high aimers. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,143,496
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 48,499
Dear Abby 11/24/14 30 min RACE 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 70,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min RACE 98,683
dear abby 11-25 55 min Mister Tonka 5
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 703
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News