BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,413)

Showing posts 148,241 - 148,260 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. warned in 1995 of plot to hijack planes, attack buildings
September 18, 2001 http://tinyurl.com/l2kuo7w
MANILA, Philippines (CNN)-- The FBI was warned six years ago of a terrorist plot to hijack commercial planes and slam them into the Pentagon, the CIA headquarters and other buildings, Philippine investigators told CNN.
Philippine authorities learned of the plot after a small fire in a Manila apartment, which turned out to be the hideout of Ramzi Yousef, who was later convicted for his role in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Yousef escaped at the time, but agents caught his right-hand man, Abdul Hakim Murad, who told them a chilling tale.
"Murad narrated to us about a plan by the Ramzi cell in the continental U.S. to hijack a commercial plane and ram it into the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, and also the Pentagon," said Rodolfo Mendoza, a Philippine intelligence investigator.
Philippine investigators also found evidence targeting commercial towers in San Francisco, Chicago and New York City.
They said they passed that information on to the FBI in 1995, but it's not clear what was done with it./ http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.hij...
Coleen Rowley's Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller
May 21, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/avdrjah
FBI Director Robert Mueller / FBI Headquarters Washington, D.C.
Dear Director Mueller:
I feel at this point that I have to put my concerns in writing concerning the important topic of the FBI's response to evidence of terrorist activity in the United States prior to September 11th. The issues are fundamentally ones of INTEGRITY and go to the heart of the FBI's law enforcement mission and mandate. Moreover, at this critical juncture in fashioning future policy to promote the most effective handling of ongoing and future threats to United States citizens' security, it is of absolute importance that an unbiased, completely accurate picture emerge of the FBI's current investigative and management strengths and failures.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/wtc_whistleblower1.h...
Ah, but you Libtards passed a law forbidding the CIA/DIA from passing on any information to the FBI!!! But because Bush was had been president for seven months before 9/11/2001 happened, it was all his fault!
You do know that most of those terrorists on those planes had been in the U.S. while Bill Clinton was president and the were taking flying lessons. They did not want to learn out to take off, just fly it after they were in the air!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacqueau, good news, after eight down days for the stock market, it is ticking up today. Maybe it will get back above 15,000 again before Obummer Boy leaves office.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still birfin, duncin and being a general all around fool Mr. Liars?
Nah, just telling it like it is, poopchute. Post some more of your brilliant BS! LMAO! DAB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, Louisiana Loser, I don't care whether you play pretend with this birfoon nonsense, and the rest of the world does not either.
Good for you, you're admittedly an idiot. Yee haw.
Frankly Barfer Girks, I don't care whether you live or die. Any questions?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacqueau, good news, after eight down days for the stock market, it is ticking up today. Maybe it will get back above 15,000 again before Obummer Boy leaves office.
Good news for real Americans and real Canadians, but bad news for you. So sorry.

Oh, yes, it may rebound above 15,000. Will beat DJIA 8,300 when GWB left office January 2009. You don't think an 83% upswing in 4.5 years is any good? All fraudulent numbers, of course, as per Obama B.C. And certainly not as real as natural-born U.S. citizen and part-time Cuban/Canadian Ted Cruz LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, Rogue. Yes indeed, "Typical Libtardian Logic" to place panic buttons in school. Instead, I suggest arming everyone with AK-47s. Arm the principal, the vice-principal, all the teachers, janitor, asst janitor, all the cleaning and cafeteria staff, and, most important, ALL students over the age of 6. With that kind of "security" in place, why even bother with 911? And, most important, the NRA would instantly approve and "Join the NRA" stickers could be pasted all over school property.
LMAO! It's funny as hell to watch you cry, bytch, moan and whine! It's all you ever do. Did mommie take away your teat? LMAO! psycho

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Obama has printed almost $3 trillion Obama bucks to prop up Wall Street and all that has done is mask the real problems ..... which he created.
Obama Care, tons of new regulation for businesses and energy production have all taken their toll. And now it is time to pay the piper!

Is The U.S. Economy Headed Towards Recession?
Business 2 Community
By Michael Lombardi | Business 2 Community – 49 minutes ago

A country experiences an economic slowdown when its industrial production lags, its jobs market shows a dismal performance, corporate profits deteriorate, and the general standard of living declines.
Sad to say, this is exactly what the U.S. economy is experiencing right now.
Industrial production in the U.S. economy is anemic. For the month of July, industrial production in the U.S. economy remained unchanged; in June, it saw a menial increase of 0.2%; in May, it was flat; and in April, industrial production declined 0.4%.(Source: Federal Reserve, August 15, 2013.)
Last month, the production of consumer goods in the U.S. economy declined by 0.5%.
Moving onto the jobs market in the U.S. economy, while politicians certainly do a good job at making it sound like the employment picture is improving, the majority of jobs created since the Great Recession have been in low-wage-paying sectors.
Corporate profits, as has been very well documented in these pages, are dismal. Companies in the U.S. economy have found ways to boost their earnings through artificial means, like stock buyback programs, and are cutting costs by reducing their labor force. Sure, these maneuvers make earnings temporarily look better; but when you look at their sales, companies in the U.S. economy are not selling more.
As for the standard of living in the U.S. economy, consumers are struggling. Just look at the numbers: In the first quarter of 2013, there were 309,920 consumer bankruptcies in the U.S. economy. In the second quarter, the number increased to 380,020. This is an increase of 23% within just one quarter.(Source: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, August 2013.)
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/u-econ...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourself one question.
Why didn't Bush and Cheney say Bill Clinton signed the Republican Bill stating Regime Change in Iraq?
Why the phony baloney WMD which was proven false by a multitude of CIA Chiefs, General Zinni, and others, before March 19, 2003 Iraqi invasion?
----------
A Debate on One of the Most Frequently Cited Justifications for the 1991 Persian Gulf War: Did PR Firm Hill & Knowlton Invent the Story of Iraqi Soldiers Pulling Kuwaiti Babies From Incubators?/
December 2, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/ycp3tcq
We spend the hour with Lauri Fitz-Pegado, the woman who ran the PR campaign for Hill and Knowlton, and John Stauber, co-author of “Weapons Of Mass Deception.”
On December 19, 1990, Amnesty International published an 84-page report on human rights violations in occupied Kuwait. The report stated that,“300 premature babies were reported to have died after Iraqi soldiers removed them from incubators, which were then looted.”
This allegation, which was widely reported by the global media, became one of the most often cited justifications for the 1991 Gulf War. On January 9 1991, President George HW Bush cited Amnesty’s report in a letter sent to campus newspapers across the country. In the Senate, six senators specifically cited the story in their speeches supporting the resolution to give Bush authorization to use American forces in Kuwait. That vote ultimately passed by a mere half-dozen votes.
But the most dramatic moment in this story came on October 10, 1990, when a 15 year old Kuwaiti girl, identified simply as Nayirah testified in front of the Congressional Human Rights Caucus that she had personally witnessed 15 infants taken from incubators by Iraqi forces who she said,“left the babies on the coal floor to die.” California Democrat Tom Lantos explained that her identity would be kept secret to protect her family./ http://www.democracynow.org/2003/12/2/a_debat...
----------
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever / Jan. 16, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/8n7e6e
(CBS) President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
Recent one term presidents also had higher ratings than Mr. Bush. His father George H.W. Bush had an end-of-term rating of 54 percent, while Jimmy Carter's rating was 44 percent. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...
How about you STFU with all this decade old stuff? Hmmm?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good news for real Americans and real Canadians, but bad news for you. So sorry.
Oh, yes, it may rebound above 15,000. Will beat DJIA 8,300 when GWB left office January 2009. You don't think an 83% upswing in 4.5 years is any good? All fraudulent numbers, of course, as per Obama B.C. And certainly not as real as natural-born U.S. citizen and part-time Cuban/Canadian Ted Cruz LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Your "Hero" has turned out to be a complete dud, Path. Way to pick 'em! Too bad you're an outsider. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad news for me. My broker advised me first to dump APPL and then drop all of my stocks as he knows that just as soon as QE III ends, the market will have a full correction of at least 10%, the unemployment will go back over 10% and we will be in a fault blown recession. And it is all because of Obama's smoke and mirrors.
And G.W. is not more responsible for the stock market dive in 2007 when Bill Clinton was for the DOT.COM bubble bursting in 1999.
But G.W. fixed the economy in 1981 and the everything returned even hotter than before.
The problem is, except for printing Obama Bauck, Obama has depressed the economy, not fixed it! He is more concerned about his job-killing progressive agenda than putting America back to work!
We have eight million few Americans employed than when Bush left the White House and another three million who are now part-time employed. In fact 65% of all new jobs are part time jobs which only gets people off of unemployment and does nothing to improve their lives.
Yep, it is called Stagflation!!! You Libtards coined that term and then it bit you in the butt during the election of 1980 and will probably do it again to you in 2014's election.
1980 presidential campaign
Main article: United States presidential election, 1980

Carter's campaign for re-election in 1980 was one of the most difficult, and least successful, in history. He faced strong challenges from the right (Republican Ronald Reagan), the center (independent John B. Anderson), and the left (Democrat Ted Kennedy). He had to run against his own "stagflation"-ridden economy, while the hostage crisis in Iran dominated the news every week. He alienated liberal college students, who were expected to be his base, by re-instating registration for the military draft. His campaign manager and former appointments secretary, Timothy Kraft, stepped down some five weeks before the general election amid what turned out to have been an uncorroborated allegation of cocaine use. Carter was defeated by Ronald Reagan in a landslide, and the Senate went Republican for the first time since 1952.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what done means GB? LOL
"The only admissible evidence is that which is under the rules of evidence. And at this point, the indication and the notification from secretary -- or from Hawaii, let's see, the director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has indicated and stated that the birth certificate of President Obama is accurate, is acceptable. That's --"
MS. TAITZ: You don't have --
THE COURT: Stop. Do not speak. You're done.
You and Orly very funny GB, make me laugh long time.
Of course I know what done means, Poopoo stain.

A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.

I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!

What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

What you have done is that you failed to answer either question again!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you STFU with all this decade old stuff? Hmmm?
Ahhh, ole Justice ha ha Dale aka LRS is stuffed, bamboozled and totally nonplused. But not to worry, he swiftly comes back with his arsenal of rich, tasteful and literarily impressive prose. Yes indeed, birther cultural attaché LRS genuinely represents birfoon strategy and ideals, to wit, distinguished and unique cultural vehicles to express oneself when confounded with truth and logic, namely, obscenity and dirty sexual malapropisms.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Hero" has turned out to be a complete dud, Path. Way to pick 'em! Too bad you're an outsider. LMAO!
Please show me where and when I ever said Obama was my hero.

On the other hand, Romney WAS your hero. Undeniable. Remember "Can you hear us coming?" Still waiting for an explanation why you haven't done the chant since late in the evening of November 06, 2012. Oh, that's right, you did explain it, but darn it, stupid Topix, they deleted it. Once. Twice. Thrice. Awwwww.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t make me laugh GB. Cruz will never be president. Cruz has said he’s Cuban as well and the Canadian’s say he’s Canadian. Daddy Cruz loved this country so much it took him 50 years to get naturalized. You funny man GB.
http://www.irishcentral.com/story/news/perisc...
BTW, what birth certificate? I don’t see a Ted on no birth certificate he’s shown.
So now you have become a birther?
Really???

CRUZ: I AM AMERICAN...
Strange that in 5 years the usurper has NEVER uttered these words, huh Poopoo stain?
Think of it, Cruz is not even President yet, and he has already released his birth certificate, it took the usurper more than two years to do so, and the all he released were forgeries.
I don't think that is funny at all!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacqueau, good news, after eight down days for the stock market, it is ticking up today. Maybe it will get back above 15,000 again before Obummer Boy leaves office.<quoted text>

Not bad news for me. My broker advised me first to dump APPL and then drop all of my stocks as he knows that just as soon as QE III ends, the market will have a full correction of at least 10%, the unemployment will go back over 10% and we will be in a fault blown recession. And it is all because of Obama's smoke and mirrors.
And G.W. is not more responsible for the stock market dive in 2007 when Bill Clinton was for the DOT.COM bubble bursting in 1999.
But G.W. fixed the economy in 1981 and the everything returned even hotter than before.
The problem is, except for printing Obama Bauck, Obama has depressed the economy, not fixed it! He is more concerned about his job-killing progressive agenda than putting America back to work!
We have eight million few Americans employed than when Bush left the White House and another three million who are now part-time employed. In fact 65% of all new jobs are part time jobs which only gets people off of unemployment and does nothing to improve their lives.
Yep, it is called Stagflation!!! You Libtards coined that term and then it bit you in the butt during the election of 1980 and will probably do it again to you in 2014's election.
<quoted text>
1. So in Octobre 2012,(I recall it) your broker advised you dump your stocks. DJIA then was 15,000 and today, is 15,000. So you would not have lost or gained, except for dividends which on the whole have been pretty good. But had you kept your stocks and sold them 2 weeks ago, you would've made a tidy profit, no? Your broker also forecast a DJIA meltdown before the end of 2012. Hmmm, he's almost 9 months late now. Ever given any thought to switching broker?

2. Yes, 8 million more Americans unemployed than before Bush left office. But what you fail to factor into that number is that by the end of 2009, fully 11 months after Obama took over, unemployment was hitting 11%. Do you really believe, do you, that less than 11 months in office for Obama could reverse the employment downturn that spawned from GWB's bubble burst, recession, catastrophe, call it what you may? Really? Unemployment is back to what it was in Jan 09 when Obama took over. And yes, there may be 8 million more unemployed now (according to your numbers). But what was the population 5 years ago and the population today? How many more university graduates and dropouts have entered the market since then?

3. Funny, you hark back to the 1980s to explain what you describe as a dire economic situation. 1980s!!! Yet, when some blame is rightly aimed at GWB for US and world recession, you attack by stating that "hey, are you gonna blame GWB forever, he's not president anymore blah blah blah".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ahhh, ole Justice ha ha Dale aka LRS is stuffed, bamboozled and totally nonplused. But not to worry, he swiftly comes back with his arsenal of rich, tasteful and literarily impressive prose. Yes indeed, birther cultural attaché LRS genuinely represents birfoon strategy and ideals, to wit, distinguished and unique cultural vehicles to express oneself when confounded with truth and logic, namely, obscenity and dirty sexual malapropisms.
No one cares what you think, Path. Not one iota. But, you sure think they do and that's what is funny! LMAO! psycho
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please show me where and when I ever said Obama was my hero.
On the other hand, Romney WAS your hero. Undeniable. Remember "Can you hear us coming?" Still waiting for an explanation why you haven't done the chant since late in the evening of November 06, 2012. Oh, that's right, you did explain it, but darn it, stupid Topix, they deleted it. Once. Twice. Thrice. Awwwww.
Slow learner, huh? Your ability to retain data is non-existent. Just look at how many errors are contained in your meaningless post! psycho LMAO!
Obskeptic

Birmingham, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourself one question.
Why didn't Bush and Cheney say Bill Clinton signed the Republican Bill stating Regime Change in Iraq?
Why the phony baloney WMD which was proven false by a multitude of CIA Chiefs, General Zinni, and others, before March 19, 2003 Iraqi invasion?
----------
A Debate on One of the Most Frequently Cited Justifications for the 1991 Persian Gulf War: Did PR Firm Hill & Knowlton Invent the Story of Iraqi Soldiers Pulling Kuwaiti Babies From Incubators?/
December 2, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/ycp3tcq
We spend the hour with Lauri Fitz-Pegado, the woman who ran the PR campaign for Hill and Knowlton, and John Stauber, co-author of “Weapons Of Mass Deception.”
On December 19, 1990, Amnesty International published an 84-page report on human rights violations in occupied Kuwait. The report stated that,“300 premature babies were reported to have died after Iraqi soldiers removed them from incubators, which were then looted.”
This allegation, which was widely reported by the global media, became one of the most often cited justifications for the 1991 Gulf War. On January 9 1991, President George HW Bush cited Amnesty’s report in a letter sent to campus newspapers across the country. In the Senate, six senators specifically cited the story in their speeches supporting the resolution to give Bush authorization to use American forces in Kuwait. That vote ultimately passed by a mere half-dozen votes.
But the most dramatic moment in this story came on October 10, 1990, when a 15 year old Kuwaiti girl, identified simply as Nayirah testified in front of the Congressional Human Rights Caucus that she had personally witnessed 15 infants taken from incubators by Iraqi forces who she said,“left the babies on the coal floor to die.” California Democrat Tom Lantos explained that her identity would be kept secret to protect her family./ http://www.democracynow.org/2003/12/2/a_debat...
----------
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever / Jan. 16, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/8n7e6e
(CBS) President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
Recent one term presidents also had higher ratings than Mr. Bush. His father George H.W. Bush had an end-of-term rating of 54 percent, while Jimmy Carter's rating was 44 percent. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...
Because both parties are moving us towards a one world government authority. The reality is there is very little difference between the two unpatriotic parties that could give a rats ass about our constitution, heritage, traditions, and culture. Love your hate campaign against only the republicans though. Makes you sound real objective when framing who is responsible for what both parties are guilty of. Your selective faux outrage speaks volumes about your character and intellectual honesty/objectivity. Good try!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), you wrote : "Your "Hero" has turned out to be a complete dud, Path. Way to pick 'em! Too bad you're an outsider."

Can't stop laughing. Puts his huge bunioned foot in his mouth again. Well, loser, my "hero" as you put it, won. Yes, way to pick "em. Not bad for an "outsider". On the other hand, you, the "insider", well, your "hero" lost. Way to pick 'em.

How it must suck to lose every Topix exchange with every poster on this thread, no exception.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow learner, huh? Your ability to retain data is non-existent. Just look at how many errors are contained in your meaningless post! psycho LMAO!
I can't find any errors. But, and I repeat, I will make errors and that is why I am always willing to learn from them. I am awaiting your corrections.

May I point out, however, that your mere posting on Topix is automatically an error before you hit the first key.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,241 - 148,260 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min the plain truth 1,833
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min shinningelectr0n 1,073,280
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••