BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,412)

Showing posts 148,221 - 148,240 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Now this is caused by improper mining of salt (and Sulfur) domes. This mine had been closed for decades and then someone decided to reopen it.

Louisiana Sinkhole | Assumption Parish Sinkhole Caught On VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

To mine a salt done they drill a well and inject fresh water. The salty water is then brought to the surface and then the water is removed to get table salt.
The problem is, if not enough of the salt dome is left, the injected water will continue to dissolve the salt until .......!
Oh, Avery Island (Tobasco) is a salt dome island. I use to fly over it on a regular basis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
CRUZ: I AM AMERICAN...
Strange that in 5 years the usurper has NEVER uttered these words, huh Poopoo stain?
Think of it, Cruz is not even President yet, and he has already released his birth certificate, it took the usurper more than two years to do so, and the all he released were forgeries.
I don't think that is funny at all!
What's more funny is that Kentucky Klown Kaw needs desperately to pretend the lies he believes are real.

Lolololololol
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I did err. Oh my! Whatever shall we do?
Frankly, Louisiana Loser, I don't care whether you play pretend with this birfoon nonsense, and the rest of the world does not either.

Good for you, you're admittedly an idiot. Yee haw.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is caused by improper mining of salt (and Sulfur) domes. This mine had been closed for decades and then someone decided to reopen it.
To mine a salt done they drill a well and inject fresh water. The salty water is then brought to the surface and then the water is removed to get table salt.
The problem is, if not enough of the salt dome is left, the injected water will continue to dissolve the salt until .......!
Oh, Avery Island (Tobasco) is a salt dome island. I use to fly over it on a regular basis.
Is it true that Lake County Florida is mostly swampland?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What's more funny is that Kentucky Klown Kaw needs desperately to pretend the lies he believes are real.
Lolololololol
Typical Libtardian Logic that only wastes taxpayers money. They install police panic buttons in schools!
Now, how will this prevent another Sand Hook-type massacre? How will it get police to come faster? At Sand Hook it was teachers with cell phones that called in the problem and kept the police informed. All a police call box does is call the police. It does not inform them of the problem and where exactly the problem is.

Public Schools Installing ‘Panic Buttons’
February 21, 2013

MARIETTA, Ga.(CBS Atlanta)— Marietta Public Schools have added “panic buttons” to its schools in response to the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

WGCL-TV reports that these “panic buttons” will immediately place a call to 911 when pushed by school officials.
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/02/21/public...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just curious am I. Question : What have we done to be inundated with all these unsolicited science and climate and airplane and god-knows-what cut-and-paste lessons up to three times a day?
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, have you ever flown in a solar powered car or airplane? How about a wind powered car or airplane. I have been in a wind powered boat. It is called a "sailboat". Can you tell us what was the largest sail powered ship ever built? You would nee thousands of them just to replace one 100,000 ton container ship.
Oh, to replace one class 8 tractor/semi-trailer you would also need about a thousand horse drawn Conestoga-type wagons. And then our roads would be full of horse sh*t!!!!
Oh, there is no such thing as a semi-truck. A semi-trailer is a trailer were the front part of the trailer is carried on the back of a tractor or truck.
And a truck can carry a load but itself so most vehicles that pull semi-trailers are .... highway tractors. A vehicle combination is called a "rig" such as a tractor/semi-trailer rig.
Believe it or not you seem logical in this post.

It would be nice to have solar powered vehicles and airplanes someday.

Our Aircraft Carriers and Subs are powered by Nuclear technology.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Florida still has emergency call boxes along Interstate Highways but I wonder how much they get used these days.
About fifteen odd years ago I was driving on I-10 here in Florida and came across a car upside down in the median. Several cars had already stopped so I proceeded to the nearest call box less than a mile away.
It has three buttons on which you can only press ONE. Police, Fire or Ambulance. But it does not hell them if it is east pr west of the event. And what if you need both the police and an ambulance?
Shortly thereafter I got a cell phone and I bet more drivers have cell phones than do not.
Oh, from any cell phone you can dial #222 to get AAA (Triple-A). I came across a broke down car with elderly people so I stopped my big rig and asked them if I could help. They were from Israel and had a Euro Auto Club card which also had the AAA logo on it. I dialed #222 for them and explained the situation and AAA sent out a tow truck.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic that only wastes taxpayers money. They install police panic buttons in schools!
Now, how will this prevent another Sand Hook-type massacre? How will it get police to come faster? At Sand Hook it was teachers with cell phones that called in the problem and kept the police informed. All a police call box does is call the police. It does not inform them of the problem and where exactly the problem is.
Public Schools Installing ‘Panic Buttons’
February 21, 2013
MARIETTA, Ga.(CBS Atlanta)— Marietta Public Schools have added “panic buttons” to its schools in response to the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
WGCL-TV reports that these “panic buttons” will immediately place a call to 911 when pushed by school officials.
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/02/21/public...
I agree with you, Rogue. Yes indeed, "Typical Libtardian Logic" to place panic buttons in school. Instead, I suggest arming everyone with AK-47s. Arm the principal, the vice-principal, all the teachers, janitor, asst janitor, all the cleaning and cafeteria staff, and, most important, ALL students over the age of 6. With that kind of "security" in place, why even bother with 911? And, most important, the NRA would instantly approve and "Join the NRA" stickers could be pasted all over school property.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh, while driving truck I used to make a lot of suspected DUI calls to 911 and to the best of my knowledge not one time did a cop show up.
About that time I was behind an impaired driver so I was warning other truckers over my CB radio. It is call a Harvey Wall Banger report. Shortly after I started to warn other truckers a highway patrol passed me and pulled up behind that car and blue-lighted him.
Don't know if he was drunk, on drugs, having a diabetic or other health care problem but that is for the cops to figure out!
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Those would be the same lies the democrats and the Clinton administration passed on to the Bush administration, right? You item=a121998regimechangeiraq
Absolutely Correct!

Well Done!

Politics 101:

Bill Clinton swept Iran/Contra under the rug.

Bush and Cheney were negligent before September 11, 2001 and never blamed Bill Clinton for it.

Obama swept the crimes of 8 years of Bush/Cheney under the rug and continued 90% of them.

ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY DOTS?....

==========

MI6 gave US two years' warning of bin Laden's flying bomb plot
June 10 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/9gzfhd
Britain's intelligence agency, MI6, warned the United States about al-Qaeda plans to crash hijacked planes into buildings two years before the September 11 terrorist attacks.
US embassy staff in London were informed about the plot after MI6 received information that Osama bin Laden's followers were planning to use civilian aircraft in "unconventional ways, possibly as flying bombs".

Details of MI6's warning are expected to be presented at a secret congressional hearing in Washington this week into failures of US intelligence agencies, according to London's Sunday Times newspaper.

The MI6 information did not specify targets or timing and might not have prevented the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, in which more than 3000 people died. But given other recent revelations, the information raises serious questions about the failure of the CIA and FBI to predict and prevent September 11 attacks and will increase pressure on President George Bush for widespread reform of US intelligence.

Foreign Office sources told the paper MI6 had information in 1998 on increased al-Qaeda activity and potential attacks against US interests in Europe, possibly its Paris embassy.
The Bush Administration was warned by Egyptian intelligence early last September that Bin Laden operatives were close to making a significant move against an American target. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/06/09/102...

==========

Fla. flight schools may have trained hijackers
September 14, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/lbot8du
(CNN)-- Florida is known for its sunshine and sandy beaches, and now as likely training ground for some of the terrorists suspected of crashing commercial airliners into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a barren Pennsylvania field.
Officials at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach confirmed Thursday that the FBI has sought information on Waleed Al Sheri, 25, who graduated in 1997 with a bachelor's degree in aeronautical science -- the four-year school's commercial pilot training degree.
The FBI is also investigating Mohamed Atta, 33, and Marwan Al Sheri, 23. Law enforcement sources said they were looking at a possible family link between Marwan and Waleed Al Sheri.
Atta and Marwan Al Sheri studied at the Technical University in Hamburg, Germany. The men lived together in Germany and Coral Springs, Florida. Officials of Huffman Aviation, a flight school in Venice, Florida, said the two men also trained there and that investigators are examining student records.
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/13/flight....

---------

U
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Those would be the same lies the democrats and the Clinton administration passed on to the Bush administration, right? You know the lies. Like when the Clinton administration and the democrats in the congress declared that Sadaam was trying to redevelop his nuclear weapons program. Or that he had chemical weapons and may use them. Or that regime change would be a desirable outcome in Iraq. Those lies.
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp...
U.S. warned in 1995 of plot to hijack planes, attack buildings
September 18, 2001 http://tinyurl.com/l2kuo7w
MANILA, Philippines (CNN)-- The FBI was warned six years ago of a terrorist plot to hijack commercial planes and slam them into the Pentagon, the CIA headquarters and other buildings, Philippine investigators told CNN.
Philippine authorities learned of the plot after a small fire in a Manila apartment, which turned out to be the hideout of Ramzi Yousef, who was later convicted for his role in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Yousef escaped at the time, but agents caught his right-hand man, Abdul Hakim Murad, who told them a chilling tale.
"Murad narrated to us about a plan by the Ramzi cell in the continental U.S. to hijack a commercial plane and ram it into the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, and also the Pentagon," said Rodolfo Mendoza, a Philippine intelligence investigator.
Philippine investigators also found evidence targeting commercial towers in San Francisco, Chicago and New York City.
They said they passed that information on to the FBI in 1995, but it's not clear what was done with it./ http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.hij...

Coleen Rowley's Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller
May 21, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/avdrjah
FBI Director Robert Mueller / FBI Headquarters Washington, D.C.
Dear Director Mueller:
I feel at this point that I have to put my concerns in writing concerning the important topic of the FBI's response to evidence of terrorist activity in the United States prior to September 11th. The issues are fundamentally ones of INTEGRITY and go to the heart of the FBI's law enforcement mission and mandate. Moreover, at this critical juncture in fashioning future policy to promote the most effective handling of ongoing and future threats to United States citizens' security, it is of absolute importance that an unbiased, completely accurate picture emerge of the FBI's current investigative and management strengths and failures.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/wtc_whistleblower1.h...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh, a few years ago I was stopping at a Waffle House late at night and there was several police cars around a big-rig and a pick-up truck.
In the Waffle House a guy kept saying, "That truck hit that little truck". A half hour later a state trooper came in for coffee and I asked hi about the accident. It was the little trucks fault which is the case in about 80% of all commercial trucks vs. private small vehicles.
Oh, the driver was confused. They had reports of a white pick-up driving on the wrong side of the highway and they were looking for him when the accident occurred.
The officer did not go further except to say a family member was driving from about six miles away to pick him up so I guess alcohol or drugs was not a factor.
Obskeptic

Birmingham, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

So as we come closer to full implementation of Obamacare, we discover that the Liar in Thief has the same penchant most democrats practice. He is a pathological liar that makes Bill Clinton look like a saint. It is very obvious to even a casual observer that this guy has something he is hiding besides the fact he is unqualified to be our president. Now we find out his half brother in Kenya is allied with the muslim brotherhood in Africa, and that the presidents own 501(c)3 that his half brother founded and runs, the one that Lois Lerner personally approved in less then one months time and gave them tax exempt status retroactively for two years, has been allegedly using its funds to pay for the multiple wives of his muslim brother in Kenya, and fund muslim brotherhood activities in Africa. As far as the "million muslim march" that the murderous religion/political movement has planned for DC on 9/11, it sounds like some good old fashioned Americans are planning to join them that same day. Over one million US bikers are now planning to "ride" into DC the same day. Participants of the "call to prayer" may find it difficult for "allah" to hear them over the roar of those motorcycles, not to mention they don't like being around "hogs". Hopefully the riders will be doing a rib and pulled pork cook out upwind from the muslims as well.
Obskeptic

Birmingham, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Egypt serves as the latest example of what Islam stands for. When given the opportunity to show the world how "peaceful" they are as they struggle to take total control of what was once a stable government in Egypt, the "protestors" attack, loot, and burn the christian churches. Over 40 have been looted and destroyed in the name of their "god". This will happen here in America eventually as well since we fail to stand and defend our culture in the wake of our own government immigrating this evil into America in huge numbers. Thank you Washington for looking out for us and our way of life. The only group that seems to hold America more in contempt then muslims is the democrat party. They NEVER miss an opportunity to showcase what a terrible people we are, even if they have to invent it and propagate it with the cooperation of their state controlled media.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Those would be the same lies the democrats and the Clinton administration passed on to the Bush administration, right? You know the lies. Like when the Clinton administration and the democrats in the congress declared that Sadaam was trying to redevelop his nuclear weapons program. Or that he had chemical weapons and may use them. Or that regime change would be a desirable outcome in Iraq. Those lies.
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp...
Ask yourself one question.

Why didn't Bush and Cheney say Bill Clinton signed the Republican Bill stating Regime Change in Iraq?

Why the phony baloney WMD which was proven false by a multitude of CIA Chiefs, General Zinni, and others, before March 19, 2003 Iraqi invasion?

----------

A Debate on One of the Most Frequently Cited Justifications for the 1991 Persian Gulf War: Did PR Firm Hill & Knowlton Invent the Story of Iraqi Soldiers Pulling Kuwaiti Babies From Incubators?/
December 2, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/ycp3tcq
We spend the hour with Lauri Fitz-Pegado, the woman who ran the PR campaign for Hill and Knowlton, and John Stauber, co-author of “Weapons Of Mass Deception.”
On December 19, 1990, Amnesty International published an 84-page report on human rights violations in occupied Kuwait. The report stated that,“300 premature babies were reported to have died after Iraqi soldiers removed them from incubators, which were then looted.”
This allegation, which was widely reported by the global media, became one of the most often cited justifications for the 1991 Gulf War. On January 9 1991, President George HW Bush cited Amnesty’s report in a letter sent to campus newspapers across the country. In the Senate, six senators specifically cited the story in their speeches supporting the resolution to give Bush authorization to use American forces in Kuwait. That vote ultimately passed by a mere half-dozen votes.
But the most dramatic moment in this story came on October 10, 1990, when a 15 year old Kuwaiti girl, identified simply as Nayirah testified in front of the Congressional Human Rights Caucus that she had personally witnessed 15 infants taken from incubators by Iraqi forces who she said,“left the babies on the coal floor to die.” California Democrat Tom Lantos explained that her identity would be kept secret to protect her family./ http://www.democracynow.org/2003/12/2/a_debat...

----------

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever / Jan. 16, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/8n7e6e
(CBS) President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.

Recent one term presidents also had higher ratings than Mr. Bush. His father George H.W. Bush had an end-of-term rating of 54 percent, while Jimmy Carter's rating was 44 percent. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Yep, and Obama has healthed the Earth too!?!

Bernanke’s Bust: Median Household Income Is Lower Today Than in 2009
Written by Gary North on August 22, 2013

Median household income is a good test of a household’s economic well-being. Half of households earn more. Half earn less.
With mean average income, the incomes of the rich skew the figure upward. Not with median income.
After four years of the Federal Reserve’s tripling of the monetary base, Americans are worse off today.
What’s that? Worse than in the supposed bottom of the recession? Yes. This report tells the story. Household income is down 4.4%.

Read more at http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/08/22/berna...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask yourself one question.
Why didn't Bush and Cheney say Bill Clinton signed the Republican Bill stating Regime Change in Iraq?
Why the phony baloney WMD which was proven false by a multitude of CIA Chiefs, General Zinni, and others, before March 19, 2003 Iraqi invasion?
That question is easy to answer. Because Bill Clinton had already signed it into law in 1998. Tell us, when FDR died in office, did Truman sign another Declaration of War against Japan and Germany?
Iraq Liberation Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for regime change in Iraq. It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_...
Libtards, like Linktv org, have a hard time facing reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
So as we come closer to full implementation of Obamacare, we discover that the Liar in Thief has the same penchant most democrats practice. He is a pathological liar that makes Bill Clinton look like a saint. It is very obvious to even a casual observer that this guy has something he is hiding besides the fact he is unqualified to be our president. Now we find out his half brother in Kenya is allied with the muslim brotherhood in Africa, and that the presidents own 501(c)3 that his half brother founded and runs, the one that Lois Lerner personally approved in less then one months time and gave them tax exempt status retroactively for two years, has been allegedly using its funds to pay for the multiple wives of his muslim brother in Kenya, and fund muslim brotherhood activities in Africa. As far as the "million muslim march" that the murderous religion/political movement has planned for DC on 9/11, it sounds like some good old fashioned Americans are planning to join them that same day. Over one million US bikers are now planning to "ride" into DC the same day. Participants of the "call to prayer" may find it difficult for "allah" to hear them over the roar of those motorcycles, not to mention they don't like being around "hogs". Hopefully the riders will be doing a rib and pulled pork cook out upwind from the muslims as well.
But to Libtards it is okay for their guy to lie as they know that their goal is the "single-payer" system (U.S. Government) They seem to think that anything that comes from the government is free (to them).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,221 - 148,240 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,073,086
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min No Warming 45,589
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 1 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 2 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 2 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000