BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240314 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168648 Aug 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaurs were denied access to Noah's ark, hence their demise. Not so birhters, as Noah found room on the Arch for them. They were lodged with the hyenas where they apparently acquitted many of today's birther traits.
There you go .... again. Still can't understand Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you?!? Yes, it is possible to be 8,000 God Years at the same time it is 6.5 Billion Earth years.
It is sort of like using millimeters to measure the distance to our nearest star when God uses Light Years.
Oh ye of little brains. The sky is falling!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168649 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No wonder you Libards like Lewis Black. I had never heard of this idiot until this week when on of you Idiotards. And what truly is funny about this stick is that you Idiotards think IT IS FUNNT!
Lewis Black on Broadway talking about how America ISN'T #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4mCDZMWVWucXX
Never heard of him either until now. But I agree with him. America is NOT numero uno. No country on this earth can utter that boast. You're in the top 20, but there are so many factors to consider. Are you freer than Frenchmen, are you richer than the Swiss, is your country the biggest, do you have the best social security and health care plans, plus the best benefits like vacation, sick leave, do you have the highest salaries and the best purchasing power, do you have the best and most efficient transport systems including rail, air, sea? Do you?

It's like someone constantly saying he's number 1. Why? Insecure maybe?

Ottawa

#168650 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was not beaten to death. He was bludgeoned to death with a heavy aluminum flash light. Anyone with half a brain would have known that if they hit someone in the head with that that they would probably die from the blow.
On in custody and the second one is on the run and they will probably pick him up soon too.
Sickening. Poor old bugger, goes through the Pacific war and the Japanese, is wounded, and ends up like that? So sad.

Location hidden

#168651 Aug 23, 2013
This is what happens to bored Libtards in Illinois.
#t=65
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168652 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm, the panel of judges just went " tsk tsk" and shook their heads.
Yes, they did. As they determined you will never be let out of the asylum.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168653 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Sickening. Poor old bugger, goes through the Pacific war and the Japanese, is wounded, and ends up like that? So sad.
Don't you think they should have been shot on sight?

Location hidden

#168654 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was not beaten to death. He was bludgeoned to death with a heavy aluminum flash light. Anyone with half a brain would have known that if they hit someone in the head with that that they would probably die from the blow.
On in custody and the second one is on the run and they will probably pick him up soon too.
<quoted text>
Yep, they used a 357 magnum flashlight. Too bad he did not have a 22LR revolver on him.

Ottawa

#168655 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go .... again. Still can't understand Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you?!? Yes, it is possible to be 8,000 God Years at the same time it is 6.5 Billion Earth years.
It is sort of like using millimeters to measure the distance to our nearest star when God uses Light Years.
Er, I must ask again. Relevance?

Ottawa

#168656 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think they should have been shot on sight?
No. Ever heard of the Constitution and citizens' constitutional rights and the rule of law? However disgusting these 3 individuals are and horrible the crime, there is such a thing as due process. Or do you adhere only to the parts of the Constitution that suit you?

RIP vet.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168657 Aug 23, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
In case no one has answered this idiot's question, I will now do so. Look at the left side of the image on the HuffPo website. It appears that the image is of the actual birth record from 1961 or an image of same that was transferred into a bound volume so that the edge of the page curled when placed on the glass of a photocopier. The paper that was used to copy it on has the green background. In any case, you are so daft that I don't expect that you'll understand any of this.
Interesting read. There are just too many suspicious anomalies. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

http://oneway2day.wordpress.com/tag/birth-cer...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168658 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
No. Ever heard of the Constitution and citizens' constitutional rights and the rule of law? However disgusting these 3 individuals are and horrible the crime, there is such a thing as due process. Or do you adhere only to the parts of the Constitution that suit you?
RIP vet.
Ever heard of "real" justice? However, your answer doesn't surprise me. Had I seen them beating the man, I would have shot both of them, right then and there.
1111111111111111 111111lll

Merrillville, IN

#168659 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Where's the outrage? Where's Obobblehea? Sharpton? Jackson?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Where's the relevance?

Outrage for what?

Did the police let them go like they did Zimmerman? NO

Did Al Sharpton secretly offer to pay their legal fees like Hannity did for Zimmerman? NO

Is MSNBC calling for their release? NO

Is MSNBC calling the victim a thug and the attackers heroes like Fox News did for Zimmerman? NO

So where's the relevance?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168660 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
RIP vet.
Sometimes people forfeit their due process rights.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#168661 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you never heard of Carbon Dating????
Right now i have a fossil that my mother found when she was 10 years old in Forest Park in St Louis Mo. In the mid 70 she had it Carbon Dated to 350 Million Years Old. So explain that!!!!!!!!!!
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#168662 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To mention Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity in the above post is the absolutely peak of uneducated birfoon hilarity and an insult to anyone with a brain.

Not only are you so incredibly wrong it's sad, you don't even know what you're talking about. This is too pathetic, too embarassing. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself.
conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#168663 Aug 23, 2013
The bottom line is that Obama never released the ORIGINAL complete long form birth certificate.

Call me a birther all you want but Obama is hiding something.

Location hidden

#168664 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Er, I must ask again. Relevance?
Easy, YOU brought up the age of the Earth and you can not understand why the Bible says it is only about 6,000 years old but does not state whether it is in Earth's years or God's years and Einstein proved that they both can be correct at the same time.
Now, what we don't know is how the person who wrote down Genesis knew it was in God's years.

Location hidden

#168665 Aug 23, 2013
Oh, good new Jacqueau, the DJIA settled above 15,000.
Bad new, the DJIA settled down for the week, two weeks in a row!

Ottawa

#168666 Aug 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of "real" justice? However, your answer doesn't surprise me. Had I seen them beating the man, I would have shot both of them, right then and there.
That is different and I would hope you would. But they were not caught in the act. What is it about the rule of law and the Constitution you're always bowing to that you do not understand? Of course you stop the bastards from beating and killing the old vet if you are on the spot. Big brave you, anyone would do the same, no need to boast. Empty boast too, as I'd bet you'd run away as fast as you can, coward.

Location hidden

#168667 Aug 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you never heard of Carbon Dating????
Right now i have a fossil that my mother found when she was 10 years old in Forest Park in St Louis Mo. In the mid 70 she had it Carbon Dated to 350 Million Years Old. So explain that!!!!!!!!!!
Can't understand Einstein's Theory of Relativity, can you? Is that 350 Million years in Earth years, Pluto years, the center of our galaxy years or the center of the universe years?
You do know that every planet in our solar system has a different year (one orbit of the Sun), don't you.
For instance, according to the people who live on Mercury, Earth takes four years to orbit the Sun. But the people on Pluto think we orbit the Sun in just 1.4 days.
Now nebka, are you big or small? It is all relative. To an ant, you are big but to an elephant you are small.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,521,428
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 71,284
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 3 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 7
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 4 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 4
News Scenes from Saturday's March for Science 7 hr Trump is the man 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr honeymylove 2,526
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr SweLL GirL 10,573

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages