BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

United States

#168424 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One of the problems with PPP's poll is that they over sampled people 65 and older. Their sample was 37% 65 or older when the U.S. population is just 13%. I don't know what LA's average but I am sure it is within one percent of the national average.
They also over-sampled the 45-65 y/o. The national average is 26.4% while they sampled 35%.
And 18 to 44 is 39.9 percent so they were under sampled at just 28%
That along means it is slanted and not a scientific poll.
Oh, Gallup and Rasmussen adjust their polls based on factors like age.
Lmao, Rogue Moron has never taken a stastics course in his miserable life, and yet here he is making a fool of himself.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168425 Aug 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Lousisiana Loser is pretending this didn't happen already?
Sigh, such is dealing with the common birfoon.
SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT!!!
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN .
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET !!!
A JOB, A DRIVERS LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WELFARE,
FOOD STAMPS, CREDIT CARDS, SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, FREE EDUCATION, FREE HEALTH CARE,
A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.
I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION !!!
PLEASE KEEP !!! THIS GOING.......

Location hidden

#168426 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Squalor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Any word yet on when Gallup and Rasmussen will adjust their polls on Romney's historically massive landslide victory?
You do know that the last several weeks before the 2012 election both Gallup and Rasmussen show Obama ahead by a small lead.
As it turned out, for the first time, a greater percentage of Black people voted than did White people.
wojar

Whittier, CA

#168427 Aug 21, 2013
Dinner at Toscana tonight in Brentwood. My brought once introduced me to a beautiful young lady who lives in LA. It's 20 years later and we can reminisce. Sure beats hanging out at LAX.

Location hidden

#168428 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
History lesson for Rouge's 2nd grade class
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canuck_letter
(And you thought Birfoon fables were original works....)
Ah, but who sent that letter? A Republican or a Democrat? It was done before the primaries so it most probably a Democrat!
Oh, being from Maine myself, and about a quarter French-Canadian, I know all about the term Canucks. My grandfather was an immigration officer on the Maine-New Brunswick border from 1924 until 1958 and I was born at the Madigan Hospital in Houlton, ME which is where I-95 goes into Canada.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168429 Aug 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
Dinner at Toscana tonight in Brentwood. My brought once introduced me to a beautiful young lady who lives in LA. It's 20 years later and we can reminisce. Sure beats hanging out at LAX.
Good for you Wojar! Brentwood? My my. Remember now, eight hour’s ain’t shit when you’re having fun and at the last minute LAX may as well be 3000 miles away. LOL
Grand Birther

United States

#168430 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT!!!
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN .
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET !!!
A JOB, A DRIVERS LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WELFARE,
FOOD STAMPS, CREDIT CARDS, SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, FREE EDUCATION, FREE HEALTH CARE,
A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.
I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION !!!
PLEASE KEEP !!! THIS GOING.......
In Rogue Moron's Alzheimer's addled mind this is a pertinent and timely reply to my pointing out that he's not only illiterate, he's also innumerate.

I guess when you're a raging moron you think using CAPS LOCK will make your garbage copy/paste seem more credible.

Location hidden

#168431 Aug 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, Rogue Moron has never taken a stastics course in his miserable life, and yet here he is making a fool of himself.
Here is the latest from newly ordained Pope Francis.

If you are Catholic or know a Catholic you'll appreciate this.

Pope Francis recently finished his sermon, ending it with the Latin phrase, "Tuti Homini" - Blessed be Mankind.

A Woman's Rights Group approached the Pope the next day. They noticed that the Pope blessed all Mankind, but not Womankind.

So the next day, after his sermon, the Pope concluded by saying, "Tuti Homini, et Tuti Femini" - Blessed be Mankind and Womankind.

The day after, a Gay Rights Group approached the Pope. They said that they noticed that he blessed Mankind and Womankind and asked if he could also bless gay people.

The Pope said, "Sure."

The next day the Pope concluded his sermon with, "Tuti Homini, et Tuti Femini, et Tuti Fruiti."

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#168432 Aug 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hmmm...the country of his birth?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Se5zvGF6u9gXX
Right from the horse''s mouth. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168433 Aug 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine, being told in a court of law, with witnesses : "Stop. Do not speak. You're done."
Still, and to birthers like Frank, GB KFC, Rogue, Justice ha ha Dale LRS, she is still the heroine. 210 coming right up. Note : The cadence of court humiliations has slowed. Have some birfoon buffoon birthers caught on following Obama's second consecutive runaway election?
You've got her beat though! 0 - 300!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168434 Aug 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Lousisiana Loser is pretending this didn't happen already?
Sigh, such is dealing with the common birfoon.
Yep, I did err. Oh my! Whatever shall we do?

Moreno Valley, CA

#168435 Aug 21, 2013
He would have told her, Cruz and every other lying Republican the same thing in reference to Obamacare. If the people didn’t want it they would have elected the Mittens of Romney president.

“There has been a claim that has been repeated here in oral argument that this is the most egregious crime in American history, and it's affecting -- no, pardon me – the most egregious crime in the history of the United States, and it's affecting all Americans, millions of people. Well, that is no more than a generalized interest of all citizens in constitutional governance.

Simply stating that there is something that is wrong in your opinion or any group's opinion is not sufficient to show standing. Clearly, the election which was held in November of 2012 belies the fact of what you're saying here in this courtroom. The majority of the people who voted in the presidential election voted for the candidate Obama, who was then also the President of the United States”
http://www.scribd.com/doc/161622634/Transcrip...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168436 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you leave LAX it may take you 8 hours just to get back. LOL… You want to club a few hours you would have needed to fly into Ontario. You could have hit every club in the Inland Empire listed and not listed and not have to worry about getting back in time to catch your flight.
http://www.inlandempirejazz.com/inlandempire-...
Nah, I wouldn’t chance it. There should be enough sports bars and other shops inside LAX to keep you busy anyway.
Gallup: Unemployment Rate Jumps from 7.7% to 8.9% In 30 Days
You must be feeling so proud, huh Poopoo stain?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168437 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
He would have told her, Cruz and every other lying Republican the same thing in reference to Obamacare. If the people didn’t want it they would have elected the Mittens of Romney president.
“There has been a claim that has been repeated here in oral argument that this is the most egregious crime in American history, and it's affecting -- no, pardon me – the most egregious crime in the history of the United States, and it's affecting all Americans, millions of people. Well, that is no more than a generalized interest of all citizens in constitutional governance.
Simply stating that there is something that is wrong in your opinion or any group's opinion is not sufficient to show standing. Clearly, the election which was held in November of 2012 belies the fact of what you're saying here in this courtroom. The majority of the people who voted in the presidential election voted for the candidate Obama, who was then also the President of the United States”
http://www.scribd.com/doc/161622634/Transcrip...
Still mooching off Clownifornia, huh? How big of you, especially when you're calling others liars! Frickin' hypocritical piece of mooching scum.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168438 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Ted Cruz confused about that? Obama’s not, he was born here.
You funny man GB!
CRUZ: I AM AMERICAN...
Strange that in 5 years the usurper has NEVER uttered these words, huh Poopoo stain?
Think of it, Cruz is not even President yet, and he has already released his birth certificate, it took the usurper more than two years to do so, and the all he released were forgeries.
I don't think that is funny at all!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168439 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still believing internet fable will someday trump “officially certified” GB?
You funny man GB!
I don't find this to be funny Poopoo stain.

A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.

I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!

What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

What is funny is that you failed to answer either question again!

Moreno Valley, CA

#168440 Aug 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine, being told in a court of law, with witnesses : "Stop. Do not speak. You're done."
Still, and to birthers like Frank, GB KFC, Rogue, Justice ha ha Dale LRS, she is still the heroine. 210 coming right up. Note : The cadence of court humiliations has slowed. Have some birfoon buffoon birthers caught on following Obama's second consecutive runaway election?
Reading Orly’s plea is much better because you don’t have to listen to that horrible voice, but I couldn’t help but feel sorry for the judge as Orly spoke the entire 30 min nonstop. Every second must have seemed like an eternity as she spewed nothing but total nonsense the entire time.

THE COURT: Your time is up. Thank you.

“So, therefore, absent any other evidence -- and when I say evidence, I mean admissible evidence, not purely hearsay, speculation and/or belief -- then there's nothing to show that the Secretary of State of the state of California did anything improperly or that the process that the Secretary of State utilizes in making a determination as to who should or should not be on the California state ballot is improper”

“There has not been one credible allegation of a piece of evidence presented other than what is hearsay and people that quite frankly the plaintiffs believe are experts. Plaintiffs don't determine who experts are, the court does. And not one person that has been presented to come forward has been shown even closely reassembling an expert. They are simply citizens who have their own opinion, which they are free to express, and I respect that opinion. But that does not mean that their, quote/unquote, evidence is admissible”

Moreno Valley, CA

#168441 Aug 21, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find this to be funny Poopoo stain.
A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
What is funny is that you failed to answer either question again!
Know what done means GB? LOL

"The only admissible evidence is that which is under the rules of evidence. And at this point, the indication and the notification from secretary -- or from Hawaii, let's see, the director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has indicated and stated that the birth certificate of President Obama is accurate, is acceptable. That's --"

MS. TAITZ: You don't have --
THE COURT: Stop. Do not speak. You're done.

You and Orly very funny GB, make me laugh long time.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168442 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what done means GB? LOL
"The only admissible evidence is that which is under the rules of evidence. And at this point, the indication and the notification from secretary -- or from Hawaii, let's see, the director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has indicated and stated that the birth certificate of President Obama is accurate, is acceptable. That's --"
MS. TAITZ: You don't have --
THE COURT: Stop. Do not speak. You're done.
You and Orly very funny GB, make me laugh long time.
Poopchute knows all about fraud. Don't ya? Pathetic indeed.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#168443 Aug 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
In Rogue Moron's Alzheimer's addled mind this is a pertinent and timely reply to my pointing out that he's not only illiterate, he's also innumerate.
I guess when you're a raging moron you think using CAPS LOCK will make your garbage copy/paste seem more credible.
So you know what America stands for?
Land of the free and home of the brave.
If you were in their shoes, what would you want?
Stay in your country and make it better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Peppy 1,126,907
Amy 10-24 13 min Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min grave digger 47,499
Abby 10-24 1 hr Mister Tonka 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 70,102
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,661
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]