BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,161 - 148,180 of 177,542 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168392 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us Rouge, how far can a solar powered car fly? What about wind powered one? Is it much less than one powered by fossil fuels?
Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease

Location hidden

#168393 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to sell you a fake Ted Cruz Cuban certificate. Just let me know where to send it
Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168394 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease
Bonus gold stars for originality. Did you get chocolate milk before nap time today Rouge?

Location hidden

#168395 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it. Indiana just issued me a new Driver's License. It looks much different than the first one that I was issued. Obviously I am the victim of fraud!

Location hidden

#168396 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that fancy "new math" you eggheads use to confuse little 2nd Graders like Romper

Location hidden

#168397 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The tint of his skin will ALWAYS matter to Rouge. That and the phallus are his two obsessions

Location hidden

#168398 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
To disprove those nasty rumors that his middle name is really Fidel?

Location hidden

#168399 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonus gold stars for originality. Did you get chocolate milk before nap time today Rouge?
Ya know, I have gone through a lot of you posts and they are intellectually bankrupt. Are you still working on the third level of the McGuffey Reader?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168400 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Ya know, I have gone through a lot of you posts and they are intellectually bankrupt. Are you still working on the third level of the McGuffey Reader?
Oh look. Rouge has a new hobby. What's the problem Rouge, Romper's crispy paper rants threaten your status as the stupidest Birfoon?
Rogue Squalor

Hammond, IN

#168401 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you broke Rogue Scholar.

Right Wing Loop...deactivate.

Sorry, forgot to turn off the right wing loop. It automatically turns on when in denial or presented with facts.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#168402 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already proven too you that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, all LIED about Iraq.
----------
It's still about oil in Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/y28lea December 8, 2006
A centerpiece of the Iraq Study Group's report is its advocacy for securing foreign companies' long-term access to Iraqi oil fields.
WHILE THE Bush administration, the media and nearly all the Democrats still refuse to explain the war in Iraq in terms of oil, the ever-pragmatic members of the Iraq Study Group share no such reticence.
Page 1, Chapter 1 of the Iraq Study Group report lays out Iraq's importance to its region, the U.S. and the world with this reminder: "It has the world's second-largest known oil reserves." The group then proceeds to give very specific and radical recommendations as to what the United States should do to secure those reserves. If the proposals are followed, Iraq's national oil industry will be commercialized and opened to foreign firms.
The report makes visible to everyone the elephant in the room: that we are fighting, killing and dying in a war for oil. It states in plain language that the U.S. government should use every tool at its disposal to ensure that American oil interests and those of its corporations are met.
It's spelled out in Recommendation No. 63, which calls on the U.S. to "assist Iraqi leaders to reorganize the national oil industry as a commercial enterprise" and to "encourage investment in Iraq's oil sector by the international community and by international energy companies." This recommendation would turn Iraq's nationalized oil industry into a commercial entity that could be partly or fully privatized by foreign firms.
This is an echo of calls made before and immediately after the invasion of Iraq.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-juh...
========
The Iraq Study Group Report
James A. Baker, III, and Lee H. Hamilton, Co-Chairs
Lawrence S. Eagleburger, Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Edwin Meese III,
Sandra Day O’Connor, Leon E. Panetta, William J. Perry, Charles S. Robb,
Alan K. Simpson / http://www.c-span.org/pdf/iraq_study_group_re...
Those would be the same lies the democrats and the Clinton administration passed on to the Bush administration, right? You know the lies. Like when the Clinton administration and the democrats in the congress declared that Sadaam was trying to redevelop his nuclear weapons program. Or that he had chemical weapons and may use them. Or that regime change would be a desirable outcome in Iraq. Those lies.
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp...
Rogue Squalor

Hammond, IN

#168403 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Gallup and Rasmussen adjust their polls based on factors like age.
Cool. Any word yet on when Gallup and Rasmussen will adjust their polls on Romney's historically massive landslide victory?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168404 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Squalor wrote:
<quoted text>I think you broke Rogue Scholar.

Right Wing Loop...deactivate.

Sorry, forgot to turn off the right wing loop. It automatically turns on when in denial or presented with facts.
Bravo! I was searching for the old MASH clip where Hawkeye asks someone to bump the camp because the same announcement keeps playing over and over (clue for 2nd graders - Google "vinyl LP") but I will glad step aside and clap!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168405 Aug 21, 2013
Orly was the only “attorney”(and I use that term loosely) who talked her entire 30 minutes and it appears she was just getting started.

No way was she going to shut her trap while the judge told her that her evidence was inadmissible bullshit and her experts no more than opinionated birfoons.

“The only admissible evidence is that which is under the rules of evidence. And at this point, the indication and the notification from secretary -- or from Hawaii, let's see, the director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has indicated and stated that the birth certificate of President Obama is accurate, is acceptable. That's –“

MS. TAITZ: You don't have –

THE COURT: Stop. Do not speak. You're done.
Basement President Romney

Hammond, IN

#168406 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Squalor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Any word yet on when Gallup and Rasmussen will adjust their polls on Romney's historically massive landslide victory?
Don't worry. As the President of the United Basements of Tagg, you can be assured that my team of crack detectives are looking into it. You won't believe what they have found.

So far, we have discovered that Benjamin Ghazi,under the orders of Obummer, sent the Lone Black Panthers to take out the plane carrying 50+ million Romney votes. It is to our understanding that one Panther threw his little novelty baseball bat at the plane causing it to crash into the desert.

After that, the Muslim Brotherhood sent ACORN to the crash site to destroy any remaining ballots.

More information shall come out in the coming months. So make sure to periodically check World Net Daily and News Busters for more damming evidence.

God bless the United Basements of Tagg.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168407 Aug 21, 2013
History lesson for Rouge's 2nd grade class

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canuck_letter

(And you thought Birfoon fables were original works....)

Moreno Valley, CA

#168408 Aug 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why should any one believe anything about Obama. His whole life is full of lies and he can't open his mouth without telling lies.
Same could be said of you Frank. Why should anyone believe a word you say?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168409 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sure you can prove your allegation that Republicans blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina? Your are you just flapping you gator lips?
Well, it must be true because it was posted on the Huffington Post and the poll was done by a major neutral polling company?!?
A Third Of Lousiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush
The Huffington Post | By Sabrina Siddiqui : 08/21/2013
A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.
The Democratic-leaning polling firm, which provided its results to Talking Points Memo, found that 29 percent of Louisiana Republicans said Obama was responsible for the Katrina response.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/obam...
Now if you look at PPP's polling, where does it ask what their party affiliation is? There are only five questions and that question is not asked. Nor does it give their polling data like how many did they ask! Maybe half of the people they asked were actually Democrats and they were the ones blaming Obama?!?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/161910086/PPP-Louis...
Before asking "And I am sure you can prove your allegation that Republicans blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina?" , would you please prove that Russia, Germany, the UN General Assembly and Security Council approved the invasion of Iraq in 2003. You often ask for proof but are not very forthcoming with yours.

Moreno Valley, CA

#168410 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But someone will yell racism as the only boy not to be charged with murder is the light colored kid. We was driving and knew they were out to shoot him so he is just as guilty as the other two are.
I don’t know why he wasn’t charged same as the others either, but I’m sure there’s a reason and I know whatever the reason it will have absolutely nothing to do with his skin color.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168411 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama Voted Against Money for Katrina SUCK THAT KANYE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NYkfV8Rr6yoXX
They did NOT vote against money for Katrina. They voted against repairing a bridge damaged by Katrina. Anything, absolutely anything to spite Obama and Biden. As a matter of fact, the bridge repair money was an earmark, an added amendment to a bill. I don't know what the bill was, but I'd wager it was an outrageous pork barrel republican bill and with the Katrina bridge repair earmark attached to it, was a setup to make Democrats look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min paddyomalley 1,101,932
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 39 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••