BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,407)

Showing posts 148,121 - 148,140 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
Oh oh, DJIA going the wrong way. What happens if it drops below 15,000?
Ahhhh, he's happy. Been wanting this for over 4 years now. When you started hoping, DJIA was below 8,000. Now 15,000. Yeah, it can drop below 15,000 if it makes you happy. Any bad news is good news to you if it spites Obama. The hell with the people.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Blacks are Screwed By no one else but Themselves
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
CRUZ: I AM AMERICAN...
Strange that in 5 years the usurper has NEVER uttered these words, huh Poopoo stain?
Is Ted Cruz confused about that? Obama’s not, he was born here.

You funny man GB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you bozos will like these pictures better

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.ph...

Scroll just a touch and LOOKY at the difference! It's a frickin' joke! Another cup?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Say puss boi, what was the title of that document? Wasn't a COLB was it stupid boi?
Back to your closet
I did put up the wrong image. My bad. It's been corrected. Remain seated.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
We already knew that!
A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
Still believing internet fable will someday trump “officially certified” GB?

You funny man GB!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Every six or so months this comes back to me through my email like dirty penny. I'm a Rotorhead (helicopter pilot) and if we get upside down that means in about two seconds we will be dead so I am not to keen on trying to fly anything upside down.
Anyway, some of you might enjoy this. Now enjoy your bananas and milk duds.

BANANAS & MILK DUDS

Below is an article written by Rick Reilly of Sports Illustrated. He details his experiences when given the opportunity to fly in a F-14 Tomcat. If you aren't laughing out loud by the time you get to 'Milk Duds,' your sense of humor is seriously broken.

Now this message is for America's most famous athletes:

Someday you may be invited to fly in the back-seat of one of your country's most powerful fighter jets. Many of you already have.
John Elway, John Stockton, Tiger Woods to name a few. If you get this opportunity, let me urge you, with the greatest sincerity...
Move to Guam .

Change your name.

Fake your own death!

Whatever you do.

Do Not Go!!!

I know.

The U.S. Navy invited me to try it. I was thrilled. I was pumped. I was toast! I should have known when they told me my pilot would be
Chip (Biff) King of Fighter Squadron 213 at Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia Beach .

Whatever you're thinking a Top Gun named Chip (Biff) King looks like, triple it. He's about six-foot, tan, ice-blue eyes, wavy surfer hair,
finger-crippling handshake -- the kind of man who wrestles dyspeptic alligators in his leisure time. If you see this man, run the other way, Fast.

Biff King was born to fly. His father, Jack King, was for years the voice of NASA missions.('T-minus 15 seconds and counting .' Remember?) Chip would charge neighborhood kids a quarter each to hear his dad. Jack would wake up from naps surrounded by nine-year-olds waiting for him to say,'We have liftoff'.

Biff was to fly me in an F- 14D Tomcat, a ridiculously powerful $60 million weapon with nearly as much thrust as weight, not unlike Colin Montgomerie. I was worried about getting airsick, so the night before the flight I asked Biff if there was something I should eat the next morning.

'Bananas,' he said.

'For the potassium?' I asked.

'No,' Biff said,'because they taste about the same coming up as they do going down.'

The next morning, out on the tarmac, I had on my flight suit with my name sewn over the left breast.

(No call sign -- like Crash or Sticky or Leadfoot. But, still, very cool.) I carried my helmet in the crook of my arm, as Biff had instructed. If ever in my life I had a chance to nail Nicole Kidman, this was it.

Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "RyfBp" ("Rogue years for Bill's penis")
If she admits to having sex with Clinton in the
oval office, why don't they arrest both of them for
indecency. The White House is not his property.
Men are always disgusting and their idea of happiness
are sluts. Only a dog would say vajayjay.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I did put up the wrong image. My bad. It's been corrected. Remain seated.
OReaLY puss boi? So was that almost an admission that you were wrong (again)? Got a link to your correction? Somehow I doubt it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, a 70+ year old man with a penis obsession. They sure did teach you well in the army, huh boy?
Oh, thanks to Androgel, I don't have a problem. And my girl friend agrees.
Oh, I found a way of saving money. I use to use Androgel 1.00% but now a use Androgel 1.62%. Why, well a dose of 1.62% is two-pumps and I only use one to make things work well. So instead of going through a pump once a month, it will last two moneys. Since I pay the same, this cuts my costs in have.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY puss boi? So was that almost an admission that you were wrong (again)? Got a link to your correction? Somehow I doubt it
Twinkie, I said, I put up the wrong image. Where did I lose you? I corrected it with a new (and correct) link. Go have a look. You're not too pink to look, are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
If she admits to having sex with Clinton in the
oval office, why don't they arrest both of them for
indecency. The White House is not his property.
Men are always disgusting and their idea of happiness
are sluts. Only a dog would say vajayjay.
Why I used to have sex with women all the time in the BOQ and that is on government property. But unlike Bill I did not Obstruct Justice, Commit perjury in a federal court, commit perjury in a federal grand jury, suborn a false affidavit, conspire to obtain a false affidavit, submit two false affidavits to a federal judge, etc.
Many times the crime has nothing to do with sex, it is the cover-up!
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Maybe you bozos will like these pictures better

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.ph...

Scroll just a touch and LOOKY at the difference! It's a frickin' joke! Another cup?
So Sparky. Is this supposed to be your magic link with the amazing difference between a "real" COLB and Obama's? Joke us the correct term. Blather on puss boi. Blather on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>The president has to say I AM AMERICAN? You ARE daf. Beside, Cruz IS Canadian. Automatic, he was born here. And has renounced it? No? Then confirmed, he is Canadian-American, a dual citizen. But it's ok for him and eligible for the presidency because he's Republican.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy, British law smashes US law. US law cuts Canadian. Didn't you ever play rock / paper / scissors citizenship when you were a child?
I have an aunt who was born in St. John, NB (that's New Bruswick (as in Canada) but she is a U.S. citizen. My grandfather was a U.S. Immigration Officer with duty in St. John and she has a DS-1350 to prove she is a U.S. citizen too.
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Here's another F-14 story.

F-14 Passenger Ejects

"I'VE LOST MY RIO"
by Lt. Geoff Vickers

My squadron and air wing were detached to NAS Fallon, Nevada, for strike training. Most of us attended lectures all day, but I was tasked with giving the battle-group-air-warfare commander an orientation flight in the F-14D. As skipper of the cruiser in charge of the battle group's air defenses, he had been spending time with the air wing to better understand how we conduct our missions. He had observed a number of the strike events through the tactical-air-combat-training system (TACTS) replays, and he had flown with the E-2C and EA-6B squadrons. He was proud that the Prowler guys hadn't been able to make him sick.

My job was to demonstrate the Tomcat's performance and tactical capabilities. Though this flight was my first without a qualified radar-intercept officer (RIO) in the back seat, I had flown with a number of aviators who had very little Tomcat experience.

The Captain arrived at the squadron a half-hour before the brief to receive his cockpit-orientation lecture and ejection-seat checkout. Once in the ready room, we briefed the flight with our wingman. I covered the administrative and tactical procedures in accordance with our squadron's standard-operating procedures (SOP).

I told the Captain that after the G-awareness maneuver, we would do a quick inverted check to verify cockpit security. Looking back, I should have recognized his anxiety when he mocked me and said, "Just a quick inverted check?" then laughed. I didn't realize hanging upside down with nothing but glass and 11,000 feet of air separating you from the desert floor might not be the most comfortable situation in the world for a surface-warfare officer.

I continued the brief and told the captain we would do a performance demo and a couple of intercepts, followed by tanking from an S-3. I told him if, at any point, he felt uncomfortable, we would stop whatever we were doing, roll wings level, and take it easy. I was determined to avoid the temptation to intentionally make him sick and uncomfortable.

The start, taxi, and takeoff were normal. We joined with our lead and did the standard clean-and-dry checks. We pressed into the working area and assumed a defensive combat-spread formation in preparation for the G-warm. I told him what was happening, and he seemed to remember the sequence of events from the brief. After we completed the checks, I asked him, "Are you ready for the inverted check? Do you have everything stowed?" All set" was the last thing I heard him say.

I checked the airspeed and confirmed it was above the 300 knots recommended to do the check, and I rolled the aircraft inverted. I decided not to really put on a lot of negative G and unloaded to about .3 to .5 negative G's-just enough to make anything float that wasn't stowed properly. If he was uncomfortable in such a benign maneuver, it would be better to find out then, rather than when we were racing toward the earth during a radar-missile defense.

As I started to push on the stick, I heard a loud pop, followed by a roar. The cockpit filled with smoke, and we suddenly lost cabin pressure. I first thought a catastrophic environmental-control system (ECS) had failed. I said to myself, "This is new. I've never even heard of something like this happening."

Time compression turned the next few seconds into an eternity. I knew the first thing I had to do was to roll the jet upright and assess the situation. About three seconds after the first indication of a problem, I had the jet upright and knew exactly what had happened. transmitted, "Lion 52. Emergency, my RIO just ejected."

You may read the rest here;
http://www.vfp62.com/F14_RIO.html
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Twinkie, I said, I put up the wrong image. Where did I lose you? I corrected it with a new (and correct) link. Go have a look. You're not too pink to look, are you?
Oooooooo. Websites are soooo scary! Sorry puss boi. Not all of us need mommie next to us before we can get up the nerve to view a Birfoon joke
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>The president has to say I AM AMERICAN? You ARE daf. Beside, Cruz IS Canadian. Automatic, he was born here. And has renounced it? No? Then confirmed, he is Canadian-American, a dual citizen. But it's ok for him and eligible for the presidency because he's Republican.

I have an aunt who was born in St. John, NB (that's New Bruswick (as in Canada) but she is a U.S. citizen. My grandfather was a U.S. Immigration Officer with duty in St. John and she has a DS-1350 to prove she is a U.S. citizen too.
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Lucky for your aunt she isn't semi-black
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So Sparky. Is this supposed to be your magic link with the amazing difference between a "real" COLB and Obama's? Joke us the correct term. Blather on puss boi. Blather on
Suddenly, no comment! Imagine that, Twinkie? LMAO!!!

You've been conned over and over again and continue to be. Brilliant on your part, Twinkie.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooo. Websites are soooo scary! Sorry puss boi. Not all of us need mommie next to us before we can get up the nerve to view a Birfoon joke
Just you, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Oh, I was flying my third and final check ride in Vietnam before going out on my first combat mission. My first two rides were just me and the instructor pilot as we were doing emergency procedures but on the third one we had the crew chief and door gunner.
In flight school we never flew with a CE or DG, just an IP and a slick buddy (fellow student). The flight was normal until we landed and as I hovered into parking the IP chopped the throttle and I did a hover-autorotation and just as the skids touched down I saw something on my right side.
It was the door gunner! This too was his first flight as DG and he was getting use to the sound of the engine but when the engine coughed, he thought it was time to un-ass the aircraft!
True story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,121 - 148,140 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,033,779
Amy 4-17 4 min RACE 2
Abby 4-17 12 min RACE 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,994
World War O 40 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance