BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168365 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, have you ever flown in a solar powered car or airplane? How about a wind powered car or airplane......

Still don't "get it", do you? When an electric car runs out of juice, do you fill it up from a can of electricity? No, you get towed to a charging station.
I read an article about a Nisan Lief and the owner said he would drive it to and from work and recharge it at night at home. One morning it cocked out on the way to work and he could not figure it out until he got home when he realized the recharging station had popped a circuit breaker and his car did not get recharged.
Yep, not five-gallon cans of electricity, are there?!?
As I recall, both flubber and a singing nanny with an umbrella can make cars fly ... I'm not sure if either is a "green fuel" - but both better for flying around in your car than gasoline
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168366 Aug 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please post a copy of his original BC?
A link to photos of the copy of the original COLB issued by Hawaii (complete with crispy paper) wad provided yesterday ... and in spite of Topix Gremlins that reportedly love to delete post, the link is still there
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#168367 Aug 21, 2013
Slick Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh oooooh ooooh I think I know.
Is the answer Slick Rick?
;-)
:-(

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168369 Aug 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The birth certificate I printed up this mourning at my kitchen table looks different,its probably the color crayons I used. Why not just tell the truth and show the real thing?
Why won’t Ted tell us the truth and show us a BC with Ted on it Frank? Who the hell is Rafael?
33 Percent Retard Rate

Chicago, IL

#168370 Aug 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Since O's original does exist, don't you think he could get a copy of it quite easily? I had forgotten about the system going digital, my bad. That would explain the different paper. A simple copy of the original and the issue is laid to rest, once and for all.
One third of all Lousiana republicans believe Obama is to blame for failed Hurricane Katrina response. All logic points to you being one of them.

But hey, there's some good news. This also means that 66% of Lousiana republicans maybe, just maybe, might not be in full retard mode.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168371 Aug 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Are Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of the rable rousers in Duncan Oklahoma now? Will the POTUS have his dog - BO - flown in?
Frank, the perps are in jail and no doubt have seen their last days of freedom. Justice will be swift and punishment severe. They have not begun to know boredom. The parents said they were all basically good boys? Well…… Bubba is about to let them know how good.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168372 Aug 21, 2013
Now Jacqueau will claim I am happy, but I am not. This is I told you so. Inflation has raised it's ugly head and the stock market is down seven days in a row and had lost 4.9% of it's value. Will it start back up tomorrow?
In the past three and a half years Bernanke has printed $2.7 Trillion Obama Dollars and the bigger the bubble, the bigger the pop and 2014 is looking pretty grim for the investors, employees and the Democrats!
My broker is always right. He said the market will head south as soon as Bernanke stops propping up the markets by printing Obama Money but Bernanke hasn't yet and inflation is heading north so the stock market is heading south.

Location hidden

#168373 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, the perps are in jail and no doubt have seen their last days of freedom. Justice will be swift and punishment severe. They have not begun to know boredom. The parents said they were all basically good boys? Well…… Bubba is about to let them know how good.
But someone will yell racism as the only boy not to be charged with murder is the light colored kid. We was driving and knew they were out to shoot him so he is just as guilty as the other two are.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#168374 Aug 21, 2013
33 Percent Retard Rate wrote:
<quoted text>
One third of all Lousiana republicans believe Obama is to blame for failed Hurricane Katrina response. All logic points to you being one of them.
But hey, there's some good news. This also means that 66% of Lousiana republicans maybe, just maybe, might not be in full retard mode.
To be exact, 28% blamed Bush

29% blamed Obama

And 44% didn't know whom to blame.

Republicans sure are stupid.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#168375 Aug 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The birth certificate I printed up this mourning at my kitchen table looks different,its probably the color crayons I used. Why not just tell the truth and show the real thing?
The official keepers of vital records (you know, the people the US Constitution says are to be given "Full Faith and Credit") say he did show the real thing:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

Location hidden

#168376 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
And I am sure you can prove your allegation that Republicans blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina? Your are you just flapping you gator lips?
Well, it must be true because it was posted on the Huffington Post and the poll was done by a major neutral polling company?!?

A Third Of Lousiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush
The Huffington Post | By Sabrina Siddiqui : 08/21/2013

A large number of Louisiana Republicans think President Barack Obama is to blame for the federal government's poor response to Hurricane Katrina, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Wednesday -- despite the fact that the storm occurred three years before he took office.

The Democratic-leaning polling firm, which provided its results to Talking Points Memo, found that 29 percent of Louisiana Republicans said Obama was responsible for the Katrina response.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/obam...

Now if you look at PPP's polling, where does it ask what their party affiliation is? There are only five questions and that question is not asked. Nor does it give their polling data like how many did they ask! Maybe half of the people they asked were actually Democrats and they were the ones blaming Obama?!?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/161910086/PPP-Louis...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168377 Aug 21, 2013
Remember when Nixon's campaign (or someone) accused Muskie of being Canadian?

Everything old is new again
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168378 Aug 21, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>To be exact, 28% blamed Bush

29% blamed Obama

I'm betting that the percentages for Louisiana in general aren't much different. I just wonder what percent blamed Drew Brees

Location hidden

#168379 Aug 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Sorry, Try this. If it doesn't work, you have the link
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../The-worlds-dirtiest-o... ...
Dec 23, 2011 - July 23, 1984: The Fort McMurray tar sands mine in Alberta had been operating for 17 years by the time this photo was taken from space by the ...
Ponds plus not to mention the deforestation requited for them and the infrastructures.
I am no computer wizard but if you go to Google Earth and enter "Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada" it should take you to where you are referring to.
There is one "tailing pond" which is about a quarter of a square mile. The rest are mining pits that have filled with water are are cleaner that the tar sands that had been removed.
I have flown LOW all over southern Louisianan in helicopters and I know the difference between the two but the people who wrote that article is lying on purpose to promote his agenda.
Oh, and none of those ponds are 300 feet HIGH! They maybe 300 feet DEEP but they are not HIGH. But the guy who wrote that article must have been HIGH on something!
And if you go to this site, the one you tried to post a link to, just go to the last picture and it shows a mind pit before it filled with water. Also note the black sand which was full of oil.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20780...
Mittens

Chicago, IL

#168380 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I, President Mitt Romney, disagree with this poll. My team of internal Fox News pollsters have informed me the 70% that didn't blame Obama were agents of ACORN, and ex-president Obama is indeed 100% responsible for Katrina. We have also discovered that this information was covered up by the two Lone Black Panthers with the help from their long time friend, Benjamin Ghazi. We used the same polling data that we used for the election so you know it's true.

Sent from the White House by President Mitt Romney.

*White House = Tax evasion bunker in Tagg's basement.

Location hidden

#168381 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Remember when Nixon's campaign (or someone) accused Muskie of being Canadian?
Everything old is new again
No I don't but I doubt you are old enough to remember.

Location hidden

#168382 Aug 21, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be exact, 28% blamed Bush
29% blamed Obama
Still can't show us where in that PPP Poll it said the people they polled where Republicans. Maybe they were Democrats!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168383 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't but I doubt you are old enough to remember.
Gee. Rouge ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease

Location hidden

#168384 Aug 21, 2013
One of the problems with PPP's poll is that they over sampled people 65 and older. Their sample was 37% 65 or older when the U.S. population is just 13%. I don't know what LA's average but I am sure it is within one percent of the national average.
They also over-sampled the 45-65 y/o. The national average is 26.4% while they sampled 35%.
And 18 to 44 is 39.9 percent so they were under sampled at just 28%
That along means it is slanted and not a scientific poll.
Oh, Gallup and Rasmussen adjust their polls based on factors like age.

Location hidden

#168385 Aug 21, 2013
Obama Voted Against Money for Katrina SUCK THAT KANYE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,141,782
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Brian_G 48,419
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr The__Baron 7
Ask Amy 11-23 1 hr PEllen 1
Abby 11-23 1 hr PEllen 1
mtn cheat 6 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr KiMerde 51,237
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:11AM
Live: Follow Jaguars Highlights