BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168340 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it. Indiana just issued me a new Driver's License. It looks much different than the first one that I was issued. Obviously I am the victim of fraud!
Ah, but they did not give you a copy of your old licence, did they? They gave you a new one. The copy of Obummer's birth certificate is NOT a copy of anything. It is a totally new image of something that does not exists out side of cyberspace. Again, show us another birth certificate that looks similar to his!!! Can't because there are none!

Location hidden

#168341 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that Alternative Energy is the answer?
Solar Power?
Wind Power?
Clean, clean, and more clean?
Drill Baby Drill is always on the wrong side of history that is why Fox News hired her.
You Betcha!
LOL
----------
Who Killed the Electric Car? New Documentary Looks at the Mysterious Disappearance of the EV-1/ http://tinyurl.com/ysmbvn April 13th, 2007
General Motors has been at the center of one of the nation's largest controversies over clean emissions-cars. In 1996 the company introduced the EV-1 electric car in California and Arizona. Hundreds of the electric cars were soon on the road. Then they all disappeared. The mystery behind their disappearance is the subject of the documentary “Who Killed the Electric Car?” We’re joined by the film’s director Chris Paine, and Chelsea Sexton, a former GM employee who worked on the EV-1 electric car.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
GREASECAR VEGETABLE FUEL SYSTEMS
http://tinyurl.com/6th4e
http://www.greasecar.com
THE GAS-GUZZLER LOBBY STOPS TIME
Is There a Model-T in Your Future?
http://tinyurl.com/yob53q
http://www.ww4report.com/node/4158
Airline Uses Biofuel Blend to Power Jet
1.07.2009 / http://www.cfmaeroengines.com/
http://www.cfmaeroengines.com/press/continent...
Well, have you ever flown in a solar powered car or airplane? How about a wind powered car or airplane. I have been in a wind powered boat. It is called a "sailboat". Can you tell us what was the largest sail powered ship ever built? You would nee thousands of them just to replace one 100,000 ton container ship.
Oh, to replace one class 8 tractor/semi-trailer you would also need about a thousand horse drawn Conestoga-type wagons. And then our roads would be full of horse sh*t!!!!
Oh, there is no such thing as a semi-truck. A semi-trailer is a trailer were the front part of the trailer is carried on the back of a tractor or truck.
And a truck can carry a load but itself so most vehicles that pull semi-trailers are .... highway tractors. A vehicle combination is called a "rig" such as a tractor/semi-trailer rig.
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#168342 Aug 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
In the early 2000's, this changed to a computerized system. The data on the original paper documents was entered into the electronic system and the papers were archived in long-term storage. After 2001, a clerk would go to the electronic system, check that the data was correct, produce a computer-printed form with the same info as the 1970's form, then stamp, seal, and send. THIS IS THE ONLY document that Hawaii now issues as their proof of birth in Hawaii. When you send in your $10, this is what you get. You can no longer get a certified copy of the original.
All three of these documents are the same thing. They are COPIES of what appears in the official files. All are stamped with a signature of the appropriate official, and sealed with a raised seal. Only the official original document filed with the Department of Health or Vital Records is a true birth certificate and that never leaves the department.
1. Not a certified copy
2. CLERK "verifies" information and "produces" a print out.
3. Original does exist.
4. Surely the president can acquire a copy of his original?
5. Too many chances for fraud with this method.
But why wood he want two dew that?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168344 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, have you ever flown in a solar powered car or airplane? How about a wind powered car or airplane......
So tell us Rouge, how far can a solar powered car fly? What about wind powered one? Is it much less than one powered by fossil fuels?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168345 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Loose there was never a reason to question Obama’s birth place. Anyone with a miniscule of common sense should have known the moment Obama produced his “Official certified Hawaiian birth certificate” his POB had been established. I said that with my very first post on this thread.
Birfoon resistance to this simple fact especially in light of the fact that Hawaii state officials from both Political Parties have repeatedly verified the original document’s existence has been nothing short of astonishing.
So without a shred of evidence to the contrary other than wishful thinking the ignorant birfoon had the audacity to challenge “certified facts” with internet rumor, not once, but over 200 times when an ounce of common sense could have save them all that agony from the beginning.(And the birfoon wonders why he was laughed out of every court in the country)
It’s strange how they seem to get it with everyone else’s short form save Obama’s.
Most in the US have never seen a Canadian BC like Rafael’s but no doubt it will be accepted at face value with the wrong name, type written and all.
Rafael Cruz
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/Ted_Cruz_Bi...
Barack Obama.
http://origin.factcheck.org/Images/image/birt...
Mitt Romney.
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u...
Donald Trump
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/don...
Why should any one believe anything about Obama. His whole life is full of lies and he can't open his mouth without telling lies.

Location hidden

#168346 Aug 21, 2013
Another thing CBC News does not seem to understand that there is a difference between "crude oil" and things like "heating oil". This is from the link that Jacqueau posted and they do not seem to understand the difernce.
Canada imports oil while battling over pipeline exports
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2012 6:26 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 25, 2012 8:34 PM ET
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2012/01...
Let me explain it to you. Crude oil is as it comes out of the ground. It is sent to refineries where it is made into fished products like "motor oil" and "heating oil". I could name all the finished products but it would take me weeks and dozens of pages and links. But you can get everything from hydrogen gas for NASA's rockets, to clothing dyes, to fertilizers, to explosives, to plastics, etc. and we do export many refined petroleum products.
Jacqueau seems to think Canada exports (crude) oil and then imports (heating) oil and to him it is all the same thing!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168347 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us Rouge, how far can a solar powered car fly? What about wind powered one? Is it much less than one powered by fossil fuels?
And most importantly, can you open the window when you fly a solar powered car?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168348 Aug 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>My LFBC that I ordered in 2002 has different background than the first certified copy that was issued. It also was stamped and signed by a different person. Birfoons cannot understand why.
The birth certificate I printed up this mourning at my kitchen table looks different,its probably the color crayons I used. Why not just tell the truth and show the real thing?

Location hidden

#168349 Aug 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. For starters, tail ponds.
www.albertasurfacerights.com/articles/... ;
About a dozen “ponds” rise 300 feet above the ground and cover 80 square miles ... Almost all the dikes in the tar sands are leaking, but the Alberta government ...
Another thing is that Jacqueau believes everything the loony-left writes and here is an example. Tell us where are these "dozen “ponds” rise 300 feet above the ground and cover 80 square miles"? That would mean there are a dozen ponds that average 6.7 square miles and are 300 feet HIGH! Boy, I would like to see just one of those ponds are I have never before heard of such a thing much less seen one.
Think about that Jaqueau, a pond 300 FEET HIGH and 2.6 X 2.6 miles square!!! You should be able to see them from space so would you please go to GoogleEarth and find them and then let me know where they are so I can see with my own eyes!!!
Boy, the things you lefties believe in!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168350 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
That Canadian BC paper appears to be in excellent shape. Given Mr Cruz's age I think we can safely proclaim it a poor attempt at a forgery.(I'm sure we'll learn that his Mom fled to her husband's Cuban homeland to have her child, but that her parents registered his birth in Canada in the hopes that he'd grow up to play hockey)
A few minutes ago,someone paid over $127 for some fake stamps. Who would of guessed that some people prefer forgeries.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168351 Aug 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>A few minutes ago,someone paid over $127 for some fake stamps. Who would of guessed that some people prefer forgeries.
I'd be happy to sell you a fake Ted Cruz Cuban certificate. Just let me know where to send it
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168352 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to sell you a fake Ted Cruz Cuban certificate. Just let me know where to send it
Since O's original does exist, don't you think he could get a copy of it quite easily? I had forgotten about the system going digital, my bad. That would explain the different paper. A simple copy of the original and the issue is laid to rest, once and for all.

Location hidden

#168353 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, have you ever flown in a solar powered car or airplane? How about a wind powered car or airplane......
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us Rouge, how far can a solar powered car fly? What about wind powered one? Is it much less than one powered by fossil fuels?
Still don't "get it", do you? When an electric car runs out of juice, do you fill it up from a can of electricity? No, you get towed to a charging station.
I read an article about a Nisan Lief and the owner said he would drive it to and from work and recharge it at night at home. One morning it cocked out on the way to work and he could not figure it out until he got home when he realized the recharging station had popped a circuit breaker and his car did not get recharged.
Yep, not five-gallon cans of electricity, are there?!?

Location hidden

#168355 Aug 21, 2013
Clinton Foundation is Running a Deficit Posted on August 21, 2013

The Bill Clinton foundation. You know, Media Matters for America — which is not even left wing. This bunch is just indescribable. They exist for one reason, and that is to lie, misrepresent, and take out of context what happens in conservative media and then report it that way, and what Media Matters does is they provide the information, say, on this program for mainstream media reporters who don’t listen to it. So a mainstream media reporter will find out what happened on this program by going to Media Matters, or on any other conservative program, or on Fox News. Rather than watch or listen, they’ll get it from Media Matters. Media Matters is livid at the New York Times. They are just beside themselves over the attack on Hillary. You know, David Brock is the emeritus president, forever, longtime chairman for life, whatever he calls himself where he lives in their basement down there. He used to work for the American Spectator, or write for them, and one of the most popular pieces ever in the American Spectator was an anti-Hillary piece back in the early nineties. It was so successful that it discombobulated Brock, and he ended up doing a 180 and is now a total Clinton acolyte for whatever reason, and he is the personal defender of Hillary Clinton, and he is just outraged at the ongoing assault on Hillary Clinton by the New York Times. He wrote an open letter to ‘em. And I, of course, your host, am mentioned in the first paragraph. I don’t have it in front of me here, but what he basically says to the Times in an attempt to humiliate them.“Even Rush Limbaugh is citing your injurious reports!” That is supposed to embarrass the New York Times into stopping what they’re doing. He’s just outraged by this terrible, terrible unfairness that the New York Times is aiming at the Clintons.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/clinton-f...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168356 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, watch someone yell "racism" because the light-colored kid was charged with a less offence and not murder like the other two.
Teens charged after allegedly killing Australian student in Oklahoma for the 'fun of it'
Published August 21, 2013
FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/police-s...
How come Barack Obama,President of The United states of America, didn't call a press conference this mourning to announce to the world that 'if he had a 15-year-old son he would look like James Francis Edwards Jr.'?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#168357 Aug 21, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The transcript of Grinols v Obama is full of crunchy goodness and smack downs of Orly and the birthers!

Here's a taste:
And the same goes to a certain extent with the claims of forgery, et cetera, et cetera. If there is a claim of forgery or anything else, you don't come to this court and ask for any type of redress. If that's the case, you would bring it to a local official in the executive branch, such as the district attorney. Or if it's at a federal level, you bring it to the United States Attorney, who would then bring it before a United States grand jury -- and the U.S. Attorney would bring it before the grand jury and seek an indictment.

Courts do not deal with what are just simply allegations. There has not been one credible allegation of a piece of evidence presented other than what is hearsay and people that quite frankly the plaintiffs believe are experts. Plaintiffs don't determine who experts are, the court does. And not one person that has been presented to come forward has been shown even closely reassembling an expert. They are simply citizens who have their own opinion, which they are free to express, and I respect that opinion. But that does not mean that their, quote/unquote, evidence is admissible.

The only admissible evidence is that which is under the rules of evidence. And at this point, the indication and the notification from secretary -- or from Hawaii, let's see, the director of the Hawaii State Department of Health ha indicated and stated that the birth certificate of President Obama is accurate, is acceptable.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/161622634/Transcrip...

All of Orly's "evidence" is pure bullshit.

The only admissible evidence is the Hawaii DOH statement that President Obama's birth certificate is legitimate!

Frank

Spokane, WA

#168358 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, watch someone yell "racism" because the light-colored kid was charged with a less offence and not murder like the other two.
Teens charged after allegedly killing Australian student in Oklahoma for the 'fun of it'
Published August 21, 2013
FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/police-s...
Are Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of the rable rousers in Duncan Oklahoma now? Will the POTUS have his dog - BO - flown in?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168359 Aug 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Since O's original does exist, don't you think he could get a copy of it quite easily? I had forgotten about the system going digital, my bad. That would explain the different paper. A simple copy of the original and the issue is laid to rest, once and for all.
Good to know this was laid to rest more than five years ago. And glad to see you've moved in from your crispy paper obsession

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168360 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing is that Jacqueau believes everything the loony-left writes and here is an example. Tell us where are these "dozen “ponds” rise 300 feet above the ground and cover 80 square miles"? That would mean there are a dozen ponds that average 6.7 square miles and are 300 feet HIGH! Boy, I would like to see just one of those ponds are I have never before heard of such a thing much less seen one.
Think about that Jaqueau, a pond 300 FEET HIGH and 2.6 X 2.6 miles square!!! You should be able to see them from space so would you please go to GoogleEarth and find them and then let me know where they are so I can see with my own eyes!!!
Boy, the things you lefties believe in!
www.NorthStarAirON.ca

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168361 Aug 21, 2013
Sorry, Try this. If it doesn't work, you have the link

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../The-worlds-dirtiest-o... ...

Dec 23, 2011 - July 23, 1984: The Fort McMurray tar sands mine in Alberta had been operating for 17 years by the time this photo was taken from space by the ...

Ponds plus not to mention the deforestation requited for them and the infrastructures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 25 min shell 365
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,126,694
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 50,620
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 4 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 5 hr Godly 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 47,496
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]