BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168322 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to give him more Ammo?
I know he is in need because he continuously shoots blanks.
LOL
----------
Christopher Monckton
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
Lord Monckton:‘I’m no birther,’ but Obama birth certificate ‘plainly a forgery’
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/22/lord-monckt...

He knows because Sherriff Joe said it’s so. LOL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168323 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, watch someone yell "racism" because the light-colored kid was charged with a less offence and not murder like the other two.
Teens charged after allegedly killing Australian student in Oklahoma for the 'fun of it'
Published August 21, 2013
FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/police-s...
Where, how'd the teens get the gun? What about the near-disaster at this Oklahoma school yesterday where this nut barged in to the school with, get this, and AK-47. I checked. Anyone over 18 is allowed to have an AK-47. Hmmm, how nice. Wonder how he got his AK-47?
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#168324 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168325 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>The thread will note that you were the first Rogue.

The question however if the story is correctly told will be why and it will have nothing to do with how light his skin is.
The tint of his skin will ALWAYS matter to Rouge. That and the phallus are his two obsessions

Ottawa

#168326 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know and I don't care. But it will enter the world market whether or not it is refined in the U.S. or some other place.
Now that I have answered YOUR question, answer mine. What make oil tar sands anymore dirty than any other crude oil? The last time you said it was "gooey" but gooey does not mean it is dirty.
Oh, if it was not for Canada's oil exports, Canada would become another third world country!
<quoted text>
Yes, your link does work but who wrote it? Surface Rights Group, Alberta? I looked at their home page and they are anti-everything.
Are they factual? I don't know. Would you happen to have another source like from your federal government?
Good, oil contributes to 7% of you GDP but what does it contribute to your trade balance? Countries that import most or all of their oil are the poorest counties on this Earth.
Canada exported $98B worth of petroleum in 2011.
http://www.indexmundi.com/trade/exports/...
Out of a total exports of $457B.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-...
And that means oil made up 21.4% of Canada's exports in 2011 which is THREE times what YOU claimed.
And that also would have meant that that would have lead from a small negative import imbalance to an extremely large one if you did not export any petroleum and had to import 100% of your needs.
And yes, when I asked you what was so bad about tar sand petroleum you said it was "gooey"!
Now, prove that 100% of that oil, exported to the U.S., will be further exported out of the United States!
Full of holes is what your post is. But then what else is new? Read this :

www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2012/01/25/pol...

(if link does not work, read this : I did not make it up):

Canada imports oil while battling over pipeline exports

CBC News

Posted: Jan 25, 2012 6:26 PM ET

Last Updated: Jan 25, 2012 8:34 PM ET

Play VideoCanada is one of the largest oil producers in the world but a complex business model means most oil used by Canadians comes from other countries Slick oil business2:21

Related Links
MAP | Canada's main pipeline networkNorthern Gateway pipeline: benefits vs. concerns TRANSCRIPT | Peter Mansbridge talks with Stephen Harper Radicals working against oil sands , Ottawa says LISTEN: The Current: Northen Gateway Pipeline

But the debates have also focused attention on how Canada uses the oil that it has.

Canada exports about two-thirds of its oil to the United States— while half of the oil used in Canada is imported from other countries.

Western Canada is self-sufficient, supplying its own oil before exporting the rest. But Eastern Canada relies on imported oil — despite the fact that some provinces are oil producers.

There are several offshore drilling operations in Newfoundland and Labrador, but none of the oil is actually used in Canada. The eastern provinces rely on an oil supply that's imported from Saudi Arabia, Africa and Venezuela.

So, Rogue, do your Canadian oil export figures include our import? Did you check it out? Is that a gross or net figure? Did you factor the imports of oil?

As to my link being biased, well, is saying Hitler was a criminal make me a biased Hitler hater?

1) do you deny that water tables are poisoned?
2) do you deny that tail ponds are deadly and not recyclable?
3) do you deny that huge amounts of HEATED water (how do you heat it?) are used to clean the sands - sands are returned clean as you state, but what about the water?
4) do you deny that the landscape is ravaged?
5) do you deny the noxious fumes emanating from the transformation of tar sands?
6) do you deny the environmental impact of burst pipelines carrying heavy oil tar sands? Have they lately happened? YES.

I never called the oil gooey. I don't write like that.

Ottawa

#168327 Aug 21, 2013

YOU ask ME for more links? What nerve. Where are YOUR links I've been asking for numerous times. Your proof that Russia, Germany and the UN approved the Iraq invasion. Let's have it.

I don't need to prove that the XL pipeline will carry oil destined exclusively for export. It's all over the applications , and all media have reported it. But I will supply ample proof the moment you prove your Germany-Russia-UN assertion. Deal?

Ottawa

#168328 Aug 21, 2013
Damn, my first part never appeared. Second time. Not doing it over again, no way, except to say, Rogue, that Canada also imports huge amounts of oil. Did your export figure take that into consideration. Was it net or just one way - out?

Ottawa

#168329 Aug 21, 2013
Well, my post did come out, and my link works! Wow.

Russia-Grmany-UN proofs please. I think I've done my share of answering your spurious claims, Rogue.

Moreno Valley, CA

#168330 Aug 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, Path. He didn't sound like he was mocking anyone. Who said that was a "slip" by Biden? LMAO!!! "it must suck", "how it must suck", LMAO!!! What really sucks is being an outsider, like you! psychotwit
It’s a correspondence dinner Mr. Liars. The whole idea is to poke fun. Your clip comes less than two minutes into the president’s standup, but your deception is reminiscent of the McRae/granny Kenyan phone call.

Incidentally, why is Rafael’s Canadian BC different from Obama’s Canadian BC? And who the hell is Ted?
http://rense.com/general82/pbb.htm

Ottawa

#168331 Aug 21, 2013
For Rogue, excerpt from Wikipedia :

Geopolitical issues[edit source]

Proponents for the Keystone XL pipeline argue that it would allow the U.S. to increase its energy security and reduce its dependence on foreign oil.[79][80] TransCanada CEO Russ Girling has argued that "the U.S. needs 10 million barrels a day of imported oil" and the debate over the proposed pipeline "is not a debate of oil versus alternative energy. This is a debate about whether you want to get your oil from Canada or Venezuela or Nigeria."[81] However, an independent study conducted by the Cornell ILR Global Labor Institute refers to some studies (e.g. a 2011 study by Danielle Droitsch of Pembina Institute) according to which "a good portion of the oil that will gush down the KXL will probably end up being finally consumed beyond the territorial United States". It also states that the project will increase the heavy crude oil price in the Midwestern United States by diverting oil sands oil from the Midwest refineries to the Gulf Coast and export markets.[23]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Pipeline&#... ;

Hope it works. If not, you have the address, just go to it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168332 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>ItÂ’s a correspondence dinner Mr. Liars. The whole idea is to poke fun. Your clip comes less than two minutes into the presidentÂ’s standup, but your deception is reminiscent of the McRae/granny Kenyan phone call.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aYsGwLWqWI4XX

Incidentally, why is RafaelÂ’s Canadian BC different from ObamaÂ’s Canadian BC? And who the hell is Ted?
http://rense.com/general82/pbb.htm
That Canadian BC paper appears to be in excellent shape. Given Mr Cruz's age I think we can safely proclaim it a poor attempt at a forgery.(I'm sure we'll learn that his Mom fled to her husband's Cuban homeland to have her child, but that her parents registered his birth in Canada in the hopes that he'd grow up to play hockey)

Moreno Valley, CA

#168333 Aug 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our forefathers were very insightful when they wrote The Constitution. The knew that there was a possibility that someone with out allegiance to our country could assume a position as important an President of the United States,and could destroy our country from with in. Our founders adapted safeguards to insure that our country could survive corrupt and inefficient politicians,but with the help of bureaucrats and an ill informed voting base,Obama has been able to supersede those measures.
Yeah yeah Frank, but who the hell is Ted and why is he showing us Rafael’s birth certificate?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168335 Aug 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah yeah Frank, but who the hell is Ted and why is he showing us RafaelÂ’s birth certificate?
To disprove those nasty rumors that his middle name is really Fidel?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168336 Aug 21, 2013
Another loony-lefty Climate Change report by ..... Live Science filled with anecdotal evidence to PROVE Climate Change (Global Warming. And here is just one example:
"Over the past century, water levels have risen along the California coast by an average of 7 inches (18 centimeters), and levels have risen by 8 inches (20 centimeters) at the Golden Gate;"
Ah, have you ever heard of the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906? They assume that everything they find is some how connected to Global Warming when it has simple explanations like the Urban Heat Island Effect.
Sad, very sad. And what is rally sad is the Chicken Littles who are running around like their heads just got cut off!
http://news.yahoo.com/climate-change-arrived-...
Again, at the end of the Medieval Warm Period our Southwest went into a drought! Get over it and learn to like on a cup of water per day!

Location hidden

#168337 Aug 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of holes is what your post is. But then what else is new? Read this :
www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2012/01/25/pol...
(if link does not work, read this : I did not make it up):
Canada imports oil while battling over pipeline exports
Yes, I can read .... and understand what I read. Something you seem unable to do. This is taken from YOUR link. What does it mean to YOU?
"Oil sent to U.S. for processing
Ontario's oil comes from Western Canada, but it is sent first to the United States to be refined before being delivered to the province."

Location hidden

#168338 Aug 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Play VideoCanada is one of the largest oil producers in the world but a complex business model means most oil used by Canadians comes from other countries Slick oil business2:21
Next, who in the heck is "Play VedeoCanada"? You seem to think they are "one of the largest oil producers in the world" but I can not seem to find any company by that name!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168339 Aug 21, 2013
In the early 2000's, this changed to a computerized system. The data on the original paper documents was entered into the electronic system and the papers were archived in long-term storage. After 2001, a clerk would go to the electronic system, check that the data was correct, produce a computer-printed form with the same info as the 1970's form, then stamp, seal, and send. THIS IS THE ONLY document that Hawaii now issues as their proof of birth in Hawaii. When you send in your $10, this is what you get. You can no longer get a certified copy of the original.

All three of these documents are the same thing. They are COPIES of what appears in the official files. All are stamped with a signature of the appropriate official, and sealed with a raised seal. Only the official original document filed with the Department of Health or Vital Records is a true birth certificate and that never leaves the department.

1. Not a certified copy
2. CLERK "verifies" information and "produces" a print out.
3. Original does exist.
4. Surely the president can acquire a copy of his original?
5. Too many chances for fraud with this method.

Location hidden

#168340 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it. Indiana just issued me a new Driver's License. It looks much different than the first one that I was issued. Obviously I am the victim of fraud!
Ah, but they did not give you a copy of your old licence, did they? They gave you a new one. The copy of Obummer's birth certificate is NOT a copy of anything. It is a totally new image of something that does not exists out side of cyberspace. Again, show us another birth certificate that looks similar to his!!! Can't because there are none!

Location hidden

#168341 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that Alternative Energy is the answer?
Solar Power?
Wind Power?
Clean, clean, and more clean?
Drill Baby Drill is always on the wrong side of history that is why Fox News hired her.
You Betcha!
LOL
----------
Who Killed the Electric Car? New Documentary Looks at the Mysterious Disappearance of the EV-1/ http://tinyurl.com/ysmbvn April 13th, 2007
General Motors has been at the center of one of the nation's largest controversies over clean emissions-cars. In 1996 the company introduced the EV-1 electric car in California and Arizona. Hundreds of the electric cars were soon on the road. Then they all disappeared. The mystery behind their disappearance is the subject of the documentary “Who Killed the Electric Car?” We’re joined by the film’s director Chris Paine, and Chelsea Sexton, a former GM employee who worked on the EV-1 electric car.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
GREASECAR VEGETABLE FUEL SYSTEMS
http://tinyurl.com/6th4e
http://www.greasecar.com
THE GAS-GUZZLER LOBBY STOPS TIME
Is There a Model-T in Your Future?
http://tinyurl.com/yob53q
http://www.ww4report.com/node/4158
Airline Uses Biofuel Blend to Power Jet
1.07.2009 / http://www.cfmaeroengines.com/
http://www.cfmaeroengines.com/press/continent...
Well, have you ever flown in a solar powered car or airplane? How about a wind powered car or airplane. I have been in a wind powered boat. It is called a "sailboat". Can you tell us what was the largest sail powered ship ever built? You would nee thousands of them just to replace one 100,000 ton container ship.
Oh, to replace one class 8 tractor/semi-trailer you would also need about a thousand horse drawn Conestoga-type wagons. And then our roads would be full of horse sh*t!!!!
Oh, there is no such thing as a semi-truck. A semi-trailer is a trailer were the front part of the trailer is carried on the back of a tractor or truck.
And a truck can carry a load but itself so most vehicles that pull semi-trailers are .... highway tractors. A vehicle combination is called a "rig" such as a tractor/semi-trailer rig.
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#168342 Aug 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
In the early 2000's, this changed to a computerized system. The data on the original paper documents was entered into the electronic system and the papers were archived in long-term storage. After 2001, a clerk would go to the electronic system, check that the data was correct, produce a computer-printed form with the same info as the 1970's form, then stamp, seal, and send. THIS IS THE ONLY document that Hawaii now issues as their proof of birth in Hawaii. When you send in your $10, this is what you get. You can no longer get a certified copy of the original.
All three of these documents are the same thing. They are COPIES of what appears in the official files. All are stamped with a signature of the appropriate official, and sealed with a raised seal. Only the official original document filed with the Department of Health or Vital Records is a true birth certificate and that never leaves the department.
1. Not a certified copy
2. CLERK "verifies" information and "produces" a print out.
3. Original does exist.
4. Surely the president can acquire a copy of his original?
5. Too many chances for fraud with this method.
But why wood he want two dew that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min sonicfilter 1,142,145
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 48,456
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 2 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 2 hr Rowdy Yates 5
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Forever Yours 34
Snopes confirms: X-MAS delivery VIRUS 2 hr Yes its true 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance