BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194596 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168382 Aug 21, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be exact, 28% blamed Bush
29% blamed Obama
And 44% didn't know whom to blame.
Republicans sure are stupid.
Still can't show us where in that PPP Poll it said the people they polled where Republicans. Maybe they were Democrats!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168383 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't but I doubt you are old enough to remember.
Gee. Rouge ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease

Location hidden

#168384 Aug 21, 2013
One of the problems with PPP's poll is that they over sampled people 65 and older. Their sample was 37% 65 or older when the U.S. population is just 13%. I don't know what LA's average but I am sure it is within one percent of the national average.
They also over-sampled the 45-65 y/o. The national average is 26.4% while they sampled 35%.
And 18 to 44 is 39.9 percent so they were under sampled at just 28%
That along means it is slanted and not a scientific poll.
Oh, Gallup and Rasmussen adjust their polls based on factors like age.

Location hidden

#168385 Aug 21, 2013
Obama Voted Against Money for Katrina SUCK THAT KANYE

Location hidden

#168386 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA: PRO-WAR, PRO-TYRANNY, ANTI-CHOICE, AND
A RECORD OF LYING TO EVERYONE
Ignore His Right-Wing Voting Record and Believe his Words By Gary F.(age 17)

Obama has a big burden. He has to go to his events and pretend he is something he is not. His voting record shows that he supports the war. He voted twice in 2006 against bringing America's troops back home. He votes for war appropriations as if giving our money to Halliburton and Blackwater is his sworn duty. His latest bit of posturing S 433 allows the Bush Administration to suspend any troop withdrawal, which if not suspended, still keeps the troops in Iraq for a long time to come. The suspension is written right into Section 4 (b). The bill tells Bush to bring the troops home some day unless he doesn't want to. The very name of the bill, "Iraq War De-Escalation Act of 2007" is a lie. This is par for the course for Obama.

Bruce Dixon and Glen Ford of the Black Agenda Report have written articles exposing Obama's fraud in pretending to represent the interests of African-American voters. Before anyone believes that Obama cares about African-Americans, they should read, "Barack Obama and the Winds of War," "Putting Black Faces on Imperial Aggression," "Barack Obama: the Mania and the Mirage," "Barack Obama: Hypocrisy on Health Care," "The Barack and Hillary Show Plays Selma," "Black America's Real Issue With Barack Obama," and "Barack Obama vs. Charles Hamilton Houston." From these articles and others, readers can see Obama come down on the side of the oppressors of African-Americans. For someone whose ancestors owned black slaves, Obama tries to put pressure on African-Americans and fails. Al Sharpton's reaction to pressure to back Obama was, "I'm not going to be cajoled or intimidated by any candidate not for my support." Instead of supporting African American's Obama is into lying to them and intimidating them. What makes him different than others who oppress African-Americans?
read more at;
http://creativeyouth.net/obamaliespeopledie.h...

Location hidden

#168387 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know this was laid to rest more than five years ago. And glad to see you've moved in from your crispy paper obsession
Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease

Location hidden

#168388 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite part:(where the Judge calls Oily out for calling every court that ruled against her "corrupt")
".... if following the law and the Constitution of the United States makes you corrupt,....."
I'm pretty sure that's legal speak for "FOAD you ignorant witch"
Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease

Location hidden

#168389 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A link to photos of the copy of the original COLB issued by Hawaii (complete with crispy paper) wad provided yesterday ... and in spite of Topix Gremlins that reportedly love to delete post, the link is still there

Location hidden

#168390 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Remember when Nixon's campaign (or someone) accused Muskie of being Canadian?
Everything old is new again

Location hidden

#168391 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting that the percentages for Louisiana in general aren't much different. I just wonder what percent blamed Drew Brees

Location hidden

#168392 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us Rouge, how far can a solar powered car fly? What about wind powered one? Is it much less than one powered by fossil fuels?

Location hidden

#168393 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to sell you a fake Ted Cruz Cuban certificate. Just let me know where to send it
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168394 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease
Bonus gold stars for originality. Did you get chocolate milk before nap time today Rouge?

Location hidden

#168395 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it. Indiana just issued me a new Driver's License. It looks much different than the first one that I was issued. Obviously I am the victim of fraud!

Location hidden

#168396 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that fancy "new math" you eggheads use to confuse little 2nd Graders like Romper

Location hidden

#168397 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The tint of his skin will ALWAYS matter to Rouge. That and the phallus are his two obsessions

Location hidden

#168398 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
To disprove those nasty rumors that his middle name is really Fidel?

Location hidden

#168399 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee. Learning to Read's ignorance and error doubles up in one short post. Will wonders never cease
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonus gold stars for originality. Did you get chocolate milk before nap time today Rouge?
Ya know, I have gone through a lot of you posts and they are intellectually bankrupt. Are you still working on the third level of the McGuffey Reader?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168400 Aug 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Ya know, I have gone through a lot of you posts and they are intellectually bankrupt. Are you still working on the third level of the McGuffey Reader?
Oh look. Rouge has a new hobby. What's the problem Rouge, Romper's crispy paper rants threaten your status as the stupidest Birfoon?
Rogue Squalor

Hammond, IN

#168401 Aug 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you broke Rogue Scholar.

Right Wing Loop...deactivate.

Sorry, forgot to turn off the right wing loop. It automatically turns on when in denial or presented with facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,263,780
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Sublime1 100,281
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 54,322
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 7 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 11 hr OLD need 2 die 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 11 hr NAZIFASCISTSTAR-D... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages