BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168239 Aug 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dense, aren't you? Dumber than dirt. High Res??? LMAO! Does Obobblehead's COLB look like a copy of a 50+ year old document, you know, like the other two on the page? Not even close. Why not? What was "pasted" other than the link itself? Differences? Certificate # for one. It's dumbazzes like you that are responsible for where this country is right now. Now, why don't you spout off a list of Obobblehead's major achievements as president? This should be some really good humor! megaidiot
Now, look very carefully at the document that is on that site. Where is the seal? Where is the authenticating signature? Again, that is not a copy of any document, it is an original "fraudulent" document.

Location hidden

#168240 Aug 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
The genius of Lewis Black:
"The Democrats are dumb and the Republicans are stupid. The difference between dumb and stupid is dumb isn't funny," Black said. "Stupid is seriously funny."
http://politi.co/155hcr8
Well Ted Crews will never be as funny as Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton. Nor as funny as Hillary "I did not have sex with Bill" Clinton.
Hey, did you hear that Chelsea's cat Socks died? It froze to death on Hillary's lap. That is one might cold poocy and we ain't talkin' about the damn cat either.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168241 Aug 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, it only took them about four or five attempts to come up with something that looked somewhat correct. LMAO! You're not bright enough to know when you're being conned and lied to. That's what you call stupid, twink. BTW, there is no cure for stupid! MEGAidiot
4 or 5 attempts? Published in 2008. Long before bigotsrus.com decided to publish their comparison of a high res photi to a bad copy of a scan

I am bright enough to know an ignorant puss when I see one - you might as well wear a sign board

Location hidden

#168243 Aug 20, 2013
Did you hear about Hillary planning Chelsea's wedding? Hillary went to Bill and said, "Bill, I am doing all the planning. You just need to stay on the couch and write the checks."
And Bill replied, "Okay Hill, but I need to be more involved. Oh, I know. I can plan the bachelor party!"

Location hidden

#168245 Aug 20, 2013
I asked a friend if he knew any good jokes about Obama and he said "no". To which I replied, "I don't know any either"!
That's not a joke. Just the truth!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#168246 Aug 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
The genius of Lewis Black:
"The Democrats are dumb and the Republicans are stupid. The difference between dumb and stupid is dumb isn't funny," Black said. "Stupid is seriously funny."
http://politi.co/155hcr8
If he is such a genius, how come no one has ever heard of him before?
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#168247 Aug 20, 2013
I was exchanging some Vietnam War stories with some buds last night and we started to talk about our crew chiefs and door gunners. Don was shot down four times and has over 30 personal kills. Being a Huey Slick driver I did not shoot at people. My door gunners did!

I was a Scout Pilot and flew OH-6s with a small Bastard Cavalry unit in IV Corps, Vietnam.

We carried just one gunner/observer/crew-chief and they rode in the co-pilot’s seat. The gunner used an M-60 machinegun that was fed from an ammo box that sat in the cargo compartment behind him. I got to play with a Mini-gun.

The Scouts in our unit got shot sown so frequently that we actually had an SOP for those exciting events.(I was shot down 4 times)

After a shoot down, if the crew survived, the gunner was supposed to tear off about 300 rounds of linked ammo, grab his “60” and head for cover where he would be joined by the pilot and the two of them would set up a fighting position and wait to be picked up.

I was flying with a gunner named SP4 Roberto Ramos when we got into some shit and we ended up getting shot down. We didn’t crash. I managed to get the ship on the ground in a fairly level spot but the surrounding terrain on an extreme right down slope. As I did a quick shutdown I saw the blades on the left side were spooling down really close to the ground. The tips were maybe 3 feet from the up sloping dirt. I also noticed that my gunner was gone!

I was sitting there kind of dazed and then I saw Ramos about 50 feet off to the left and up where he was setting up his M-60 in a low spot on the ground. I wondered how the Hell he got up there so fast.

I was gathering up my stuff and getting ready to climb out when I heard some noise on my left side. I looked around and there was Ramos. He was back at the cockpit door and ripping off several feet of M-60 ammo!

As he turned around to head back for the fighting position with the ammo, I leaned over and grabbed him by the collar. He turned his head and gave me a dirty look but when I pointed out to the still turning rotor blades that boy turned about as white as this page I’m writing this on.

Ramos had walked through the turning blades twice and was about to make a third trip. By his third attempted trip the blades had slowed to a point where they still would have given him a nasty whack if he’d been hit by one.

We got picked up right away and when we got back to the lager site we had a good laugh.

It was the first time he’d been shot down and he was running on pure adrenalin but he was trying to follow the SOP. When he got to the fighting position, he realized he had forgotten the ammunition and returned for it. We don’t know how fast the blades were turning when he first un-assed the aircraft. He didn’t remember if he had low crawled under the spinning blades on the first trip.

Someone was looking out for Ramos that morning.

Not so much when he was in a helicopter crash in the 1980s in Mexico. He died in that crash with others while to attempting to haul a load of drugs back to the States.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168248 Aug 20, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>If he is such a genius, how come no one has ever heard of him before?
He's not real popular on the bigots and trailer parks circuit. Explains why you've missed out.

Of course since the Birfoon is unfamiliar with him - that must mean that no one has ever heard of him ....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Black
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#168250 Aug 20, 2013
nebka wrote:
In that circumstance, sea level could be expected to rise as little as 10 inches by the end of the century, the report found. That is a bit more than the eight-inch increase in the 20th century, which proved manageable even though it caused severe erosion along the world’s shorelines.
At the other extreme, the report considers a chain of events in which emissions continue to increase at a swift pace. Under those conditions, sea level could be expected to rise at least 21 inches by 2100 and might increase a bit more than three feet, the draft report said.
Hundreds of millions of people live near sea level, and either figure would represent a challenge for humanity, scientists say. But a three-foot rise in particular would endanger many of the world’s great cities — among them New York; London; Shanghai; Venice; Sydney, Australia; Miami; and New Orleans.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/20/science/ear...
The conclusion of this report that was generated by a group of "Jaques from Ottawa" is that they are capable, if they can seize the authority, to control the climate. The only problem is we will have to "control" ALL of the people and ALL of the industrial production on the planet under one authority first. A world governing body that can deliver to all the people of the world a fair and equal distribution of resources. Of course we should ALL be comfortable that these altruist have the best interest of the people at heart, because they are so much smarter then the rest of us and know what's best. Naturally you would not want to challenge these kind and well intentioned hearts unless you want to end up like the rodeo clown in Missouri and have your career ended and your political speech muzzled.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#168251 Aug 20, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is such a genius, how come no one has ever heard of him before?
What, do you live under a rock?

I wouldn't dub him genius, but he is great at what he does.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168252 Aug 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has never had allegiance to the United States. He was born the son of a Kenyan British Subject and has had allegiance to Indonesia,but thru words and deeds has never done any thing to show that he cares about our flag,our country,or The Constitution. Every thing he has ever done has been done with the express intention of destroying our country.
Now it's no longer born outside the US, like Cruz, hmmm, but it's a matter of allegiance. I see.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168253 Aug 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's no longer born outside the US, like Cruz, hmmm, but it's a matter of allegiance. I see.
Our forefathers were very insightful when they wrote The Constitution. The knew that there was a possibility that someone with out allegiance to our country could assume a position as important an President of the United States,and could destroy our country from with in. Our founders adapted safeguards to insure that our country could survive corrupt and inefficient politicians,but with the help of bureaucrats and an ill informed voting base,Obama has been able to supersede those measures.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#168254 Aug 20, 2013
I asked for the birthers to prove Obama was from Kenya. This doesn't seem like a difficult task to me being that they are so certain.

What I received as far as replies amounted to "He said so."

Even though this doesn't qualify as evidence using even the loosest sense of the word. I asked to be shown he claimed to be from Kenya.

I have got nothing so far but an Obama joke about his approval ratings, and a blue pamphlet which was not written by Obama. In addition, no one can confirm that he approved the information.

There is plenty of proof in the birth announcements alone that he is from Hawaii.

I want to know how you guys plan to balance this scale.

We already are aware that you lack the ability to establish motive for this theory. Which is a huge hole. Even moon hoaxers can provide motive.

Again, what is your evidence that Obama is from Kenya?

Evidence: something indicative that exemplifies or proves.
----------

People are not compelled to defend themselves from half baked theories in America. You can't just say "Prove you aren't a criminally insane child molester!"

You need EVIDENCE to the contrary.

That is all I want. Just a scrap of real actual evidence that backs your story. I mean, since you have failed to provide motive. Can you at least prove he is not from Hawaii?

*disclaimer*... I am not a fan of Obama. I am not even what you would call liberal. Unless of coarse you feel anyone who doesn't nod their heads when you speak must be grouped into those against you.
Fox News Propaganda

West Sayville, NY

#168255 Aug 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, strange bed fewllows. Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski is a Libertarian while Lt. Gen. Ricardo S. Sanchez is a Liberal Democrat. A lot of people do not understand that Liberals and Libertarians have a lot in common.
They are both anti-war, both isolationists, both Liberal on Religious and Social issues. About the only difference they have is on the size of government.
But in the military they together are less than 10% the rest being moderate Democrats and Republicans and Conservatives.
The Generals who said Iraq and Afghanistan were not winnable told the truth.......

..... PERIOD.

==========

Orwell Rolls In His Grave

http://orwellrollsinhisgrave.com/trailersstil...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168256 Aug 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
4 or 5 attempts? Published in 2008. Long before bigotsrus.com decided to publish their comparison of a high res photi to a bad copy of a scan
I am bright enough to know an ignorant puss when I see one - you might as well wear a sign board
Actually, you're as bright as a dirt clod. High res? LMAO! Tell me bright one, how does a 50+ year old document remain in such pristine condition? It doesn't. So, where did this document, which is missing information, come from? That green security paper wasn't invented until the 90's, I think. But, you're much too bright to let any of that get by you, right? LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#168257 Aug 20, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Generals who said Iraq and Afghanistan were not winnable told the truth.......
..... PERIOD.
==========
I disagree. The U.S. war machine is an absolute buzzsaw. If we were at actual war, three months would be shocking.

Our objectives were not war objectives. We wanted to establish a military presence, set up bases and destabilize a large chunk of the Middle East. Which we have done.

I don't believe there is a thinking person out there who honestly believed we planned to leave.

If Saddam was the issue a single sniper team would have been sufficient.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#168258 Aug 20, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
..... PERIOD.
==========
Btw... outstanding link.

Really spectacular.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168259 Aug 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're as bright as a dirt clod. High res? LMAO! Tell me bright one, how does a 50+ year old document remain in such pristine condition? It doesn't. So, where did this document, which is missing information, come from? That green security paper wasn't invented until the 90's, I think. But, you're much too bright to let any of that get by you, right? LMAO!
When was it issued moron?

Clue to ignorant puss ... It wasn't 51 years ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168260 Aug 20, 2013
Romper math:

Date document issued - June 6, 2007

Date of birth - August 4, 1961

Pathetic ignorant puss: "Since Obama was born in 1961 and is now 52 years old, the COLB that was issued in June, 2007 is a 52 year old document"

Gee - no flaw in that "logik".
Fox News Propaganda

West Sayville, NY

#168261 Aug 20, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. The U.S. war machine is an absolute buzzsaw. If we were at actual war, three months would be shocking.
Our objectives were not war objectives. We wanted to establish a military presence, set up bases and destabilize a large chunk of the Middle East. Which we have done.
I don't believe there is a thinking person out there who honestly believed we planned to leave.
If Saddam was the issue a single sniper team would have been sufficient.
Even today the Green Zone is venerable to terrorist attacks and the only secure parts of Iraq are the oil fields.

Blowback with Iraqi and Afghans Citizenry?

ABSOLUTELY YES!

==========

Iraq Opens Oil Fields To Global Bidding
60% Increase In Output Sought
July 1, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5d6jkv
BAGHDAD, June 30 -- Iraq's government invited foreign firms Monday to help boost the production of the country's major oil fields, beginning a global competition for access to the world's third-largest reserves.
Iraqi Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani said the government would seek to tap Western technology and capital to increase Iraqi oil production by about 60 percent, or approximately 1.5 million barrels a day, swelling Iraqi oil revenue and potentially easing tight petroleum markets where prices have doubled in the past year.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

The Kurds, Oil and Missing Records
Bush’s Library / November 24, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/lu68prj /
"How fitting is it that this storied political life that began here in Texas will write its final chapters right here in the good old Lone Star state and right here on this campus. Now the work begins to plan and build the site."
– Don Evans, member of the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board and chairman of the George W. Bush Presidential Library Foundation, July 17, 2008
Texas oilman Ray Hunt suggested to President Bush in early 2001 that he consider his presidential library to be built in Dallas, Texas on the campus of Southern Methodist University. That summer, Hunt and the president of SMU, Gerald Turner, met with Bush at his ranch in Crawford to discuss the library destination.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2008/11/24/bush-s...

State Department Inspector to Investigate Texas Oil Company’s Deal in Kurdistan / July 25, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/lkxhod9
BAGHDAD — The State Department’s internal watchdog division will investigate allegations that department officials did nothing to prevent a Texas oil company with close ties to President Bush from concluding an oil deal with the Kurdistan regional government that undermined both American policy and the Iraqi central government
The Kurds’ deal last year with Hunt Oil Company of Dallas — and similar contracts between the Kurds and other energy companies — have infuriated the Iraqi government, which has called them “illegal” attempts to usurp Baghdad’s authority.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/25/world/middl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,153,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago