BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
147,941 - 147,960 of 177,399 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168144 Aug 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Catch ya later Twinkie Farkles!
Run and hide puss boi. Run and hide
American Lady

Danville, KY

#168145 Aug 19, 2013
COPY/PASTED from another poster:
Sunny :)
``````

How many liberals does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they prefer to walk in the dark.

``````````

Thanks Sunny :)

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#168146 Aug 19, 2013
BARACK OBAMA: BASICALLY DISHONEST, INCOMPETENT, AND CORRUPT
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168147 Aug 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Ted Cruz confused about that? Obama’s not, he was born here.
You funny man GB!
Ted Cruz's father immigrated here,Barack Obama's father never immigrated here.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168148 Aug 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, he's happy. Been wanting this for over 4 years now. When you started hoping, DJIA was below 8,000. Now 15,000. Yeah, it can drop below 15,000 if it makes you happy. Any bad news is good news to you if it spites Obama. The hell with the people.
I don't control the markets. The economy does. And in this case Obama is totally responsible for the soft economy. We have not come close to recovering from the Great Recession as there are still eight million Americans who are unemployed and another three million who was working only part time. But that does not seem to both you, does it!?!
Oh, my broker is still calling for a 10+% correction in the stock market, a 10+% inflation rate and a return to 10+% unemployment rate. Bernanke has created a giant printed money bubble and like all bubbles it will pop and the bigger this bubble gets the bigger the pop will be. And if you think you Canadian as exempt form another American recession, you be wrongeau!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168149 Aug 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You pasted a link to a joke with no comment then whined when I laughed at you. You want to expound on what you fantasize that your link shows or you just want to whine like a little puss?
Then tell us Twinky, what was the joke? What I saw was an extremely poor attempt to fake a BC. I guess it could be considered a joke! LMAO!

Location hidden

#168151 Aug 19, 2013
Oh, I do not have any money in the stock market. I did buy two rental properties earlier this year and I am slowly increasing my precious metal holdings. I also bought two more guns and another 500 rounds of ammo.
If the HSA thinks they need 1.6 million rounds of ammo, certainly me having a thousand rounds is okay.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#168153 Aug 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't show us a copy of any other document that resembles Obama's, can you?!? How sad!!!<quoted text>
Where is my proof? There is NO other document that looks like Obama's document! How can I show you something that does not exist?!?
And you still can not show us another document that looks like the one Obama posted because .... there are no others!
Nonsense. The President's LFBC looks just like any other 1961 LFBC.(No, Rougie, different security paper doesn't qualify as making it "different" in the context of authenticity.)

Grow up! Be a man.
Grand Birther

United States

#168154 Aug 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Barfer Girks, do you know what the definition of "is" is? Now, that's making a fool of oneself. Have you bathed yet? Pew!
Louisiana Loser attempts another pathetic troll and fails miserably, as per usual.

Sad. These poor birfoons are so sad.

Location hidden

#168155 Aug 19, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The President's LFBC looks just like any other 1961 LFBC.(No, Rougie, different security paper doesn't qualify as making it "different" in the context of authenticity.)
Grow up! Be a man.
Then you should have no problem showing us an example!

Location hidden

#168156 Aug 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Ted Cruz confused about that? Obama’s not, he was born here.
You funny man GB!
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Cruz's father immigrated here,Barack Obama's father never immigrated here.
Actually I wish he runs and that the Libtards challenge him in court as it might just backfire on them.

Location hidden

#168157 Aug 19, 2013
Gallup: Summer unkind to Obama approval rating
By Justin Sink - 08/19/13

President Obama's approval rating has taken a particular beating in the summer months, with August routinely providing the worst average approval rating of his presidency, according to a new analysis from Gallup.
The polling summary, which looked at the president's approval rating back though 2009, showed a steady rating between May and August every year he's been in the White House. August's average approval rating — 45.6 percent — is the lowest of any month, and represents a 6.6 percentage point swing from January, when the president enjoys his highest average approval rating.
Obama dropped 12 percentage points over the 2009 summer, 4 points in 2010, 9 points in 2011, 2 points in 2012, and 4 points this year.

The summer swoon is likely due to a confluence of factors, some outside the president's control. His approval numbers in the winter months are aided by momentum following his two successful election campaigns, while he sees a spike in the spring thanks to the capture of Osama bin Laden in May 2011. Gallup also suggests that Americans may be less closely monitoring the news in the summer months, making them more reluctant to say they approve of the president's handling of his job.
But Obama is also likely being penalized for his annual vacations to Martha's Vineyard, as well as summertime gas prices and little legislation passing during the August congressional recess.
A survey released by YouGov last week found a plurality of Americans — 44 percent — believe that the president takes too much vacation time, with just a third of respondents disagreeing.
Still, Gallup's Jeffrey M. Jones says, the trend could be an encouraging sign for the White House, which will need to rebuild political capital before tough fights on the federal budget and debt ceiling this fall.
"The decline in his approval rating from 49 percent in May of this year to 45 percent in August to date may reflect this seasonal pattern in how Americans view the president as much as anything he is or is not doing at the moment," he said in a statement.
The annual summer decline is not unique to the Obama White House. Both President Clinton and President George W. Bush also saw their average approval rating lag during the summer months, although neither as severely as for Obama.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Location hidden

#168159 Aug 19, 2013
Obama's poll number ain't lookin' very good!

President Obama Job Approval
Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 7/28 - 8/18 44.8 50.0 -5.2
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168160 Aug 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisiana Loser attempts another pathetic troll and fails miserably, as per usual.
Sad. These poor birfoons are so sad.
Barfer Girks repeats himself again and again and again. He can often be seen at Circle K, leaning against the payphone, mumbling and drooling while sucking down goobers!

Location hidden

#168162 Aug 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron tries and fails to shift the focus of his penis obsession elsewhere. And again he fixates on Bill Clinton.
Another sad day watching birfoons make fools of themselves.
Yea, I think it is a hoot that FOUR women testified in court that Bill love tool is as crooked as he is!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168163 Aug 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell us Twinky, what was the joke? What I saw was an extremely poor attempt to fake a BC. I guess it could be considered a joke! LMAO!
I saw a moron comparing a high res photo to a bad copy of a scan and whining because information on the photo was easier to read than the bad copy of the scan.

You fantasize that this proves something? It proves how pathetic you are - but as for your fable that Obama's COLB doesn't look like a "real" COLB - it fails miserably (like everything else in your life)
Grand Birther

United States

#168164 Aug 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Barfer Girks repeats himself again and again and again. He can often be seen at Circle K, leaning against the payphone, mumbling and drooling while sucking down goobers!
Whoops, another failed troll by Louisiana Loser.

Weak.
Grand Birther

United States

#168165 Aug 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I love tool!
We know, Rogue Dumbarse.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#168166 Aug 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you, but I've never been to the loony bin, not even for a visit!
But you continue to evade.
A forged document can only contain phony facts, WoTARD!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
For the sake of argument, let's pretend the arrogant are correct about the birth certificate. We will pretend that a real copy has been seen by someone credible. As far as I know, no one credible has seen his complete school files that detail his grades and graduating GPA, how all that fancy college was paid for, or how he was able to travel like he did when he was supposedly from an "average" family? It's obvious the man is not stupid, but is he brilliant like so many represent, without a single shred of documentation that proves it as a fact? There are way to many secrets about this guy, and the fact there are serves witness to the derelict job our media has done.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168167 Aug 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Blacks are Screwed By no one else but Themselves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kGqlrVmVULcXX
Is there any time of the day, when you are awake, that you are not obsessed with Blacks and Clinton's penis?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-30 12 min edogxxx 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Rev Wright 1,100,246
Amy 8-30 20 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,505
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 2 hr I like Putin 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••