BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
147,881 - 147,900 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the date you putz!

52 years before Obama was born.

Any more stupid questions?
Be careful what you ask for. Romper is full of stupid
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Rouge Moron: "the BC has been PROVEN to be a fraud!"
LTR: "OReaLY? So where is this mythical proof of yours?"
Rouge Moron: "the fact that I can't show you any proof is ABSOLUTE proof!"
Ah Birfoons - you can't find this many laughs at the best comedy club
A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is not the military's job to rebuild nations. Their job is the break the enemies will to continue to war against us. I was not in favor of rebuilding their country because they are Muslims and, unlike German and Japan, will NEVER REFORM their ways.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please indicate, with proof, how and :
1. When Vietnam attacked the U.S.;
2. When Afghanistan attacked the U.S.(GWB forgot why he invaded, lack of attention span brought the U.S. to Iraq). Obama killed Bin Laden IN PAKISTAN, the U.S.'s staunch ally...;
3. When Iraq attacked the U.S.
Exactly what did my post have anything to do with your questions? But to humor you I will answer your questions.
1) "Vietnam" did not attack the United States. It was North Vietnam who attacked us!!! Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_i...
2) Ah, we did not attack Afghanistan and they did not attack us. But bin Laden had and he was in the mountains of Eastern Afghanistan.
In August 1996, bin Laden declared war against the United States..... According to The Washington Post, the U.S. government concluded that Osama bin Laden was present during the Battle of Tora Bora, Afghanistan in late 2001,....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
3) Iraq attacked and occupied our ally, Kuwait, in 1990. And then continued to violate the terms of the cease fire.
For a person who claims to be educated, you sure are FiretUCKING stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I am surprised that none of you Libtards do not seem to know that today is Bill Clinton's birthday? You seem to know when Obama's is!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Why doesn't Obumbler's COLB look like this "real" one?
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.an cestry....
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the date you putz!
Sure, it does not look like a copy of a 52 year old document. I got a copy of my CoLB back in 1985 and it is in the same envelope that it came in. It has been out of that envelope a half dozen times but it still looks like a copy of a 62 year old document, save for the multi-colored seal and re-certification citation and signature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
HOW MANY ARE FOOD INSECURE? WHERE DO THE FOOD INSECURE LIVE?
http://www.uniraq.org/documents/Iraq_CFSVA_Fl ...
Total Defeat for U.S. in Iraq
It's All Spelled Out in Unpublicized Agreement
December 11, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/kx7wu69
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti ...
Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani
http://www.sistani.org/
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
S&T
Actually I think he is into M&S!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is Obama's real birth certificate and it is a 'copy' of a document that looks to be 52 years old.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Lady Gaga Performs at Bill Clinton's 65th Birthday Party!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

President Clinton's 67th Birthday Celebration
When Monday, August 19, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where Clinton House Museum930 West Clinton DriveFayetteville, AR 72701www.clintonhousemuseum.org
Cost: Free to women with big boobs
Age limit: Must be 21 and wear a blue dress
Categories Community
The Clinton House Museum will host a birthday party for President Clinton’s birthday this Saturday, August 17th. The former home of the Clintons will offer free admission all day Saturday and Monday. Refreshments will include a barbecue lunch from 11am-1pm, President Clinton’s favorite snacks: Moon Pies, peanuts, RC Cola, and of course- birthday cake. The public is encouraged to stop by and sign Bill’s birthday card and share favorite President Clinton stories. Live music provided by Brick Fields.

Print item

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

According to Monica, if your cigar starts to smoke, you are doing it way to fast. Monica recommends Kentucky Jelly.
(Do you know what the postal abbreviation for Kentucky is?)
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Why doesn't Obumbler's COLB look like this "real" one?

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry....
Because that isn't a COLB.

Q: Why doesn't Rouge's face look exactly like Romper's ass?

A: although very similar (especially in terms of the ignorance that pours out) they are not the same
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly putzfrau! You're putting it in the wrong hole!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Oh oh, DJIA going the wrong way. What happens if it drops below 15,000?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
CRUZ: I AM AMERICAN...
Strange that in 5 years the usurper has NEVER uttered these words, huh Poopoo stain?
The president has to say I AM AMERICAN? You ARE daf. Beside, Cruz IS Canadian. Automatic, he was born here. And has renounced it? No? Then confirmed, he is Canadian-American, a dual citizen. But it's ok for him and eligible for the presidency because he's Republican.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is not the military's job to rebuild nations. Their job is the break the enemies will to continue to war against us. I was not in favor of rebuilding their country because they are Muslims and, unlike German and Japan, will NEVER REFORM their ways.<quoted text>
Exactly what did my post have anything to do with your questions? But to humor you I will answer your questions.
1) "Vietnam" did not attack the United States. It was North Vietnam who attacked us!!! Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_i...
2) Ah, we did not attack Afghanistan and they did not attack us. But bin Laden had and he was in the mountains of Eastern Afghanistan.
In August 1996, bin Laden declared war against the United States..... According to The Washington Post, the U.S. government concluded that Osama bin Laden was present during the Battle of Tora Bora, Afghanistan in late 2001,....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
3) Iraq attacked and occupied our ally, Kuwait, in 1990. And then continued to violate the terms of the cease fire.
For a person who claims to be educated, you sure are FiretUCKING stupid.
So, nowhere in your post do you prove that any of those countries attacked the U.S., including Afghanistan as Bin Laden was Saudi and, are you sure he was hiding in Afghanistan's mountains and not in Pakistan? But, hey, let's see, your 3 points :

1. So N. Vietnam attacked S. Vietnam. Do you mix up S. Vietnam with the U.S.? They attacked S. Vietnam, right? Gulf of Tonkin incident never occurred, and you know it. Everyone, right, left, centre, Repub, Dem, they all know it. Why don't you?;

2. "Bin Laden declared war on the United States", you wrote. So he did. If I declare war on the U.S., will you be bombing Canada? 16 of the 18 9/11 terrorists hailed from Saudi Arabia. Did you bomb Mecca? What about that British Shoe Bomber who was gonna detonate and American airliner, preferably over the U.S.? Did you bomb the UK?;

3. You wrote : "Iraq attacked and occupied our ally, Kuwait, in 1990" . You know darn well that I, you, no one was referring to the Gulf War of 1990, but to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Your awkward and uncute diversions are laughable, particularly as this is the 2nd time in 2 days on the same subject. We were talking invasion of Iraq in 2003, not 1990. Beside, 1990 invasion was partly caused by a "bright" remark made by a "bright" ambassador to Saddam himself. And the U.S. was never threatened.

You idiotically added : "For a person who claims to be educated, you sure are FiretUCKING stupid"

Well, first of all, I just reminded you 3 days ago that I was not educated. Not even high school. Second of all, and after rebutting every word of that above uneducated post of yours, would you now please wear the "FiretUCKING stupid" hat?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Barack Hussein Obama claimed that he comes from Kenya ...so how come he magically became an American?...BTW...How many Christians do you know with the name Hussein?...
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
According to Monica, if your cigar starts to smoke, you are doing it way to fast. Monica recommends Kentucky Jelly.
(Do you know what the postal abbreviation for Kentucky is?)
LOL, a 70+ year old man with a penis obsession. They sure did teach you well in the army, huh boy?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>The president has to say I AM AMERICAN? You ARE daf. Beside, Cruz IS Canadian. Automatic, he was born here. And has renounced it? No? Then confirmed, he is Canadian-American, a dual citizen. But it's ok for him and eligible for the presidency because he's Republican.
Silly boy, British law smashes US law. US law cuts Canadian. Didn't you ever play rock / paper / scissors citizenship when you were a child?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poppo, I've never been to LA (been to SF, Santa Clara, Oakland, and points north though). I have an eight hour layover at LAX on Wednesday after arriving a little after 3 PM from Seoul. Got any suggestions for an eight-hour tourist? I'll sleep (sort of) on the flight to Newark. A nice pub or restaurant/bar (with jazz/blues) would be ideal.
Man you leave LAX it may take you 8 hours just to get back. LOL… You want to club a few hours you would have needed to fly into Ontario. You could have hit every club in the Inland Empire listed and not listed and not have to worry about getting back in time to catch your flight.
http://www.inlandempirejazz.com/inlandempire-...

Nah, I wouldn’t chance it. There should be enough sports bars and other shops inside LAX to keep you busy anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,985
Saving Catholic Schools 3 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••