BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,394)

Showing posts 147,861 - 147,880 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Herbert Hoover put the federal reserve back in power in the U.S.
All others are products of his enormous mistake.
Making him not only the worst economic performance, but in strong contention for worst U.S. president history has recorded.
My sincerest apologies to Herbert Hoover.

Woodrow Wilson reinstated the Fed.

Hoover was president when they decided to screw us.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I do my own cookin'. In the past three years I have bagged a wild hog in my back yard, leaned and skinned him and BBQed him in a pit. I can not get banana leaves here so I use parchment paper.
It takes about twelve hours to cook him up but I can feed a whole tribe. I invite some of my neighbors except for the Hindu guy across the street and the Libtard next to my house.
I have a Marlin chambered in 357 Mag it is shoots great out to about a hundred yards but I'be gotten all of mine within 100 feet of my back porch.
Sorry, no bird feeder.
Maybe you should invest in one.

Nice gun. I am a Ruger guy myself.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I do my own cookin'. In the past three years I have bagged a wild hog in my back yard, leaned and skinned him and BBQed him in a pit. I can not get banana leaves here so I use parchment paper.
It takes about twelve hours to cook him up but I can feed a whole tribe. I invite some of my neighbors except for the Hindu guy across the street and the Libtard next to my house.
I have a Marlin chambered in 357 Mag it is shoots great out to about a hundred yards but I'be gotten all of mine within 100 feet of my back porch.
Sorry, no bird feeder.
rifles...
I have a Winchester Model 1886 45-70
Remington 2506
and my baby is my Swedish Mauser 1896
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is quite simple.
Then WHY did you not answer the damn questions?

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!

What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

Yep, I'm still SMEllen1, SHEEPLE!

Class DISMISSED!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so obsessed with my cute younger girlfriend?
You mean that puppet on your hand?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Glad to see that you know what you are!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Poopoo stain, why not answer the questions asked by the real Grand Birther?

Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!

Obama's ass still got your tongue, Poopoo stain?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Could someone translate this while I am gone?
In short, you are an IDIOT SHEEPLE!
BTW, you are welcome.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, you are an IDIOT SHEEPLE!
BTW, you are welcome.
Is a Sheeple the same as a sheepdog?
Carlsbad is the land of sheepdogs.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The belief that a Hawaiian-born President has a forged birth certificate even though it contains all the facts certified by the State of Hawaii (and in the face of other conclusive evidence) is the epitome of reductio ad absurdam standing on its head: the premises must be correct in order to preserve the cherished absurdity.
Don't forget not to remove your tinfoil hat!
A forged document can only contain phony facts, WoTARD!A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

I have two questions.

You can't!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Than that document issued to Tacky when he was released from the looney bin saying he was cured is fraudulent.
I hate to disappoint you, but I've never been to the loony bin, not even for a visit!
But you continue to evade.

A forged document can only contain phony facts, WoTARD!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

I have two questions.

You can't!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

yeah yeah...fraud, fraudulent, forgery, phony, sheeple....

As the storm raged, captain realized his ship was sinking... and fast!

As a feeling of impending doom took over the crew... he called out, "For God's sake! Does anyone here know how to pray?"

One sailor swallowed his fear and stepped forward "Aye, captain! I know how to pray."

"Outstanding," said the captain, "You pray while the rest of us put on our life jackets, we were one short."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ray Stevens - Osama (Yo' Mama)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Poppo explain a matter of common sense to a race-obsessed birfoon?
It's like my chemistry class for non-science majors. When significant figures are discussed, some understand the concept instantaneously. The rest will never comprehend and would be better off moving on to other topics rather than wasting their efforts.
I am race obsessed? I don't run around calling myself a Euro-American, do I?!? Did I refer to G.W. Bush as a Euro-American president, do I?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Poppo explain a matter of common sense to a race-obsessed birfoon?
It's like my chemistry class for non-science majors. When significant figures are discussed, some understand the concept instantaneously. The rest will never comprehend and would be better off moving on to other topics rather than wasting their efforts.
Hummm, I guess you too are unable to answer that question. Me race obsessed? Just ask Justice Clarence Thomas whether he is a African-anything and catch his response.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Isn't it odd that on-line news from, the other wise LSM, cover issues that avoid on live TV. Why? Easy, most Libtards can't read.
Don't think so? Easy, just go to any ghetto and see. And 90+% of them are .... Liberals who are only capable of watching TV!

'Horrible': Christian churches across Egypt stormed, torched
By Sarah Sirgany and Laura Smith-Spark, CNN August 16, 2013

Kafr Hakim, Egypt (CNN)-- For 67 years, the Virgin Mary Church has been a peaceful refuge for Shenouda El Sayeh, much like the Giza province village of Kafr Hakim where it rests and where he has lived all those years.
But, as he swept its floors on Thursday, it was painfully obvious things had changed.
The night before, a mob -- chanting against Coptic Christians such as El Sayeh and calling for Egypt to become an "Islamic state" -- had torched and looted the Virgin Mary Church.
"I didn't expect this to happen," El Sayeh said.

He's not alone. Christians all around Egypt are cleaning up in the aftermath of a spate of attacks, which came on the country's deadliest day since the 2011 revolution that overthrew longtime President Hosni Mubarak.
Bishop Angaelos, the Cairo-born head of the Coptic Orthodox Church in the United Kingdom, said he was told by colleagues in Egypt that 52 churches were attacked in a 24-hour span that started Wednesday, as well as numerous Christians' homes and businesses.
Ishak Ibrahim, a researcher with the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights, told CNN he had confirmed attacks on at least 30 churches so far, in addition to the targeting of church-related facilities, including schools and cultural centers.
Those churches reportedly set ablaze Wednesday included St. George Church in Sohag, a city south of Cairo on the Nile River.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just when you think Rogue Moron can't get any dumber he goes and out does himself.
Rogue Moron, you know exactly what African Ametican refers to in 2013 in the United Stayes of America. Further, what in the bloody fkuc is your point? This is perhaps the dumbest thing on the Internet. Ever.
Well educate me then. I don't know what an African-America is or is not?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the entire point. There was no need for a forgery.

iava org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, you do know that CATO posted that in .... 2007. How do you think they feel NOW?
<quoted text>
Yep, just as soon as Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq, al-Qaeda started to gain strength.
As for me, it does not bother me. We should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was executed!
At Saddam's Hanging whose name did the crowd chant?
iava org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems all wars we fight are mistakes.
Leads me to the conclusion that we KNOW they are mistakes before we start them.
Fun Fact.
The U.S. has been in a state of WAR since Dec. 7th 1941.
We have yet to take a day off.
Keep that in mind when azzholes are on T.V. saying that free speech should be suspended during times of war.
Truman started the perpetual wars for perpetual peace.

But since the Devil is the prince of this world it goes back from time immemorial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,861 - 147,880 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,519
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 42,923
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••