BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
147,821 - 147,840 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#168013 Aug 18, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint Eastwood is 35 years older than his wife Mr. Liars but how does Eastwood’s very real relationship relate to the birfoon Frank Marshall Davis/Stanley Ann Dunham 37 year differential fabrication? Obviously nothing because Eastwood’s wife was a TV news anchor when they met and not some 13 year old girl starting high school. Your problem is you don’t seem to know the difference. Sorry birfoon, but I do.
Hey Poppo, I've never been to LA (been to SF, Santa Clara, Oakland, and points north though). I have an eight hour layover at LAX on Wednesday after arriving a little after 3 PM from Seoul. Got any suggestions for an eight-hour tourist? I'll sleep (sort of) on the flight to Newark. A nice pub or restaurant/bar (with jazz/blues) would be ideal.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#168014 Aug 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the Canadian POS "King of Hate"? Cease and desist? LMAO! Sure thingy! LMAO! You'd commend Twinkerbelle for picking his nose. What else is new? I really can't help it if you two wizards are too dense to pick up on a joke. And, you two boneheads don't really think you're fooling anyone, do you? LMAO! You probably do! What a pair of gutless, toothless, pencil-necked, zit-faced, yellow-bellied teeners! BTW, handsome mother! LMAO! Homer Jr.!!!
Jacques spoke the truth Mr. Liars. You were taking a pretty severe ass whoopin from Wojar and someone needed to come to your rescue to at least keep you conscious. You alright Mr. Liars?

RationalState

#168015 Aug 18, 2013
BTW, I recall having heard an interview with a very famous jazz man about ten years ago. He mentioned when he was first starting out how a mentor (very famous at the time) got him started with learning chord progression. When not swimming or making gormet food for my gf on Cebu I have been studying chord progression and counterpoint using Practica Musica. It has changed the whole way I look at music.

an illustration.

I IV I
I'm goin' away, baby, I won't be back 'till fall.

That is dominant to subdominant back to dominant.

IV I
We'll I'm goin' away baby, I won't be back till fall.

Second line starts with subdominant retrns to tonic.

V7 IV I
And if I find me a new love, I won't be back at all.

Dominant seventh - subdominant - tonic

Another interesting point was about the blues scale, which is "like a major scale with sometimes ambiguous third, seventh, and sometimes sixth degrees".

The ambiguity occurs because the harmony derives from major scales but when sometimes lowered minor tones occur they clash, but get resolved as all tonal music must.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#168016 Aug 18, 2013
Wojar...

http://rgclubvenice.com/

Depends on when your layover starts.

There is always your choice of beaches.

Manhattan beach has Petro's Greek lounge.

Few things to keep in mind...

You are going to drop about 60-80 bucks on round trip cab fare.

You need to return for the stupid 2 hrs before flight.

Taxis do not patrol at LAX, you need to call one.

Hope that at least gets the wheels turning. Also, LAX has a restaurant of it's own. I have never tried it.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#168017 Aug 18, 2013
RG club may be closed Wed.

Sorry.

RationalState

#168018 Aug 18, 2013
The I ---- IV ------ I over the first line should be over goin', won't and fall, respectively.

V and I in 2nd line over goin' and fall.

over third line:

V7, IV, and I over find, won't, and all.

Topix doesn't handle spaces very well.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168019 Aug 18, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no another nut has escaped from the Laughing Academy when are they going to put locks on the doors to stop this?????
You can stop your stupidity as soon as you can answer these questions.

A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

Incidentally, this can only mean that you will remain stupid, because we both know that you can't or won't answer them truthfully.

Moreno Valley, CA

#168021 Aug 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Settled up with Clownifornia yet, poops? Or, are you still evading paying your Clownifornia taxes? My guess is you're still mooching off Clownifornia because that's all you know. You are the epitome of a dumbazz to have posted such information on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Look up dumbazz, your picture should be there. Obviously, you're too ignorant to know what you wrote. LMAO! Chris Mathews? ROTFLMAO MLK knew the mindset of the ghetto well, didn't he? hahaha
Huh?????? CLEAR!(Mr Liars shock treatment) Still laughing, CLEAR!
Grand Birther

United States

#168022 Aug 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Barfer, have you showered this week?
Louisiana Loser, I bet you wish you were good at trolling.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#168025 Aug 18, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques spoke the truth Mr. Liars. You were taking a pretty severe ass whoopin from Wojar and someone needed to come to your rescue to at least keep you conscious. You alright Mr. Liars?
Can't be...Poppo, have you and two buddies ever went to Mexico, pull an all-nighter then on the way back got a flat on the 215 and Vanburen, hitched a ride with Riverside's Hazmat Unit to the entrance of March Airforce base?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168026 Aug 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of scrutiny...
There is one thing you could do to not sound batshit insane. As most others have moved on.
You could PROVE he is from Kenya. Shouldn't be that difficult. I mean, you know that for a fact... right?
Accomplish that and people may stop laughing at you.
You must have something/anything that amounts to more than hearsay.
If you had evidence that he was born in Kenya you would be JUSTIFIED is repeatedly making the same statements over and over and over again. Because it wouldn't be just some random guy who is less than pleased with the POTUS. You would transform into someone who could be taken seriously.
Good luck, and you are welcome.
This is straight from the Muslim's own mouth!
Obama was the very 1st person to tell his Literary Agent that he was born in Kenya!

A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
But you don't believe him on that, huh?

Moreno Valley, CA

#168027 Aug 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo stain, why not answer the questions asked by the real Grand Birther?
I have two questions.
You can't!
Obama's ass still got your tongue, Poopoo stain?
Says the ignorant birfoon who immediately commenced digging up the goalpost just as soon as the “exact numerical address” was confirmed. Now he thinks he can simply will the BC fraudulent. Jeeeez……

You funny man GB!

Moreno Valley, CA

#168028 Aug 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?
<quoted text>
Hummm, I guess you too are unable to answer that question. Me race obsessed? Just ask Justice Clarence Thomas whether he is a African-anything and catch his response.
My original post seems not to have registered.

Anyway,

Until you understand the issue is citizenship and not race you will always be confused Rogue. Yes, a white born in Africa who attains American citizenship does in fact have African American citizenship status.

And yes, I know the definitive prefix would be the actual country in Africa of one’s birth but generally speaking not so much. Since you profess to be a citizen of all America (American Citizen) rather than a US citizen you of all people should understand this generalization.

I suppose one could say that I am a US citizen of possible African decent but my guess is if we go back far enough we can all make that claim.
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Sayville, NY

#168030 Aug 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And john F-up Kerry joined the Navy RESERVES thinking he would be able to avoid Vietnam but it backfired on him. Meanwhile G.W. Bush joined the Texas ANG knowing full well that his unit was rotating in and out of SEA (do you know what that is?). But G.W. finished his training in June 1970 and his unit was returning from SEA before Christmas that year and no further crews from his unit were being sent over!!!
Just face it, you hate Conservatives and the only thing you know about the military is what you read from George Soros approved sources.
Now, what military service do YOU have? Less than 10% of all IAVA members have ever been in the military!!! Can't rebut that, can you?!?
When asked why he served less than the six-year commitment, Bush responded,“I was going to Harvard Business School and worked it out with the military.”

MILITARY 101:

The military releases individuals for the convenience of the military, NOT FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ( e.g., so someone could attend business school).

Because the 111th FIS had a need for pilots at the time Bush was discharged, and because his early release could not have been for his own convenience, there must have been a reason the military could no longer use the services of Dumbya Bush.

Listen to ignorant Bush in his own words:

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“ They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------
Bush said ,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------

There may be no evidence,

----------

----------

----------

==========

Bush defends military service record in NBC interview /
President also backs Tenet, war against Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2zyjug Feb. 9, 2004

President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/

Sayville, NY

#168031 Aug 19, 2013
Top judge: US and UK acted as 'vigilantes' in Iraq invasion
Former senior law lord condemns 'serious violation of international law'
18 November 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5mogau
One of Britain's most authoritative judicial figures last night delivered a blistering attack on the invasion of Iraq, describing it as a serious violation of international law, and accusing Britain and the US of acting like a "world vigilante".
Lord Bingham, in his first major speech since retiring as the senior law lord, rejected the then attorney general's defence of the 2003 invasion as fundamentally flawed
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/18/i...

=========

Top Ten Myths about Iraq, 2008
by Juan Cole / December 26, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6sed4v
1. Iraqis are safer because of Bush's War. In fact, conditions of insecurity have helped created both an internal and external refugee problem:
' At least 4.2 million Iraqis were displaced. These included 2.2 million who were displaced within Iraq and some 2 million refugees, mostly in Syria (around 1.4 million) and Jordan (around half a million). In the last months of the year both these neighbouring states, struggling to meet the health, education and other needs of the Iraqi refugees already present, introduced visa requirements that impeded the entry of Iraqis seeking refuge. Within Iraq, most governorates barred entry to Iraqis fleeing sectarian violence elsewhere.'

2. Large numbers of Iraqis in exile abroad have returned. In fact, no great number have returned, and more Iraqis may still be leaving to Syria than returning.

3. Iraqis are materially better off because of Bush's war. In fact, A million Iraqis are "food insecure" and another 6 million need UN food rations to survive. Oxfam estimated in summer, 2007, that 28% of Iraqi children are malnourished.

4. The Bush administration scored a major victory with its Status of Forces Agreement. In fact, The Iraqis forced on Bush an agreement that the US would withdraw combat troops from Iraqi cities by July, 2009,and would completely withdraw from the Country by the end of 2011. The Bush administration had wanted 58 long-term bases, and the authority to arrest Iraqis at will and to launch military operations unilaterally.

5. Minorities in Iraq are safer since Bush's invasion. In fact, there have in 2008 been significant attacks on and displacement of Iraqi Christians from Mosul. In early January of 2008, guerrillas bombed churches in Mosul, wounding a number of persons. More recently, some 13,000 Christians have had to flee Mosul because of violence.

6. The sole explanation for the fall in the monthly death rate for Iraqi civilians was the troop excalation or surge of 30,000 extra US troops in 2007. In fact, troop levels had been that high before without major effect. The US military did good counter-insurgency in 2007. The major reason for the fall in the death toll, however, was that the Shiites won the war for Baghdad, ethnically cleansing hundreds of thousands of Sunnis from the capital, and turning it into a city with a Shiite majority of 75 to 80 percent.(When Bush invaded, Baghdad was about 50/50 Sunni and Shiite). The high death tolls in 2006 and 2007 were a by-product of this massive ethnic cleansing campaign. Now, a Shiite militiaman in Baghdad would have to drive for a while to find a Sunni Arab to kill.

Sayville, NY

#168033 Aug 19, 2013
HOW MANY ARE FOOD INSECURE? WHERE DO THE FOOD INSECURE LIVE?
http://www.uniraq.org/documents/Iraq_CFSVA_Fl...

Total Defeat for U.S. in Iraq
It's All Spelled Out in Unpublicized Agreement
December 11, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/kx7wu69
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani
http://www.sistani.org/

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168034 Aug 19, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
One of Britain's most authoritative judicial figures last night delivered a blistering attack on the invasion of Iraq, describing it as a serious violation of international law, and accusing Britain and the US of acting like a "world vigilante".
Lord Bingham, in his first major speech since retiring as the senior law lord, rejected the then attorney general's defence of the 2003 invasion as fundamentally flawed
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/18/i...
=========
1. Iraqis are safer because of Bush's War. In fact, conditions of insecurity have helped created both an internal and external refugee problem:
' At least 4.2 million Iraqis were displaced. These included 2.2 million who were displaced within Iraq and some 2 million refugees, mostly in Syria (around 1.4 million) and Jordan (around half a million). In the last months of the year both these neighbouring states, struggling to meet the health, education and other needs of the Iraqi refugees already present, introduced visa requirements that impeded the entry of Iraqis seeking refuge. Within Iraq, most governorates barred entry to Iraqis fleeing sectarian violence elsewhere.'
2. Large numbers of Iraqis in exile abroad have returned. In fact, no great number have returned, and more Iraqis may still be leaving to Syria than returning.
3. Iraqis are materially better off because of Bush's war. In fact, A million Iraqis are "food insecure" and another 6 million need UN food rations to survive. Oxfam estimated in summer, 2007, that 28% of Iraqi children are malnourished.
4. The Bush administration scored a major victory with its Status of Forces Agreement. In fact, The Iraqis forced on Bush an agreement that the US would withdraw combat troops from Iraqi cities by July, 2009,and would completely withdraw from the Country by the end of 2011. The Bush administration had wanted 58 long-term bases, and the authority to arrest Iraqis at will and to launch military operations unilaterally.
5. Minorities in Iraq are safer since Bush's invasion. In fact, there have in 2008 been significant attacks on and displacement of Iraqi Christians from Mosul. In early January of 2008, guerrillas bombed churches in Mosul, wounding a number of persons. More recently, some 13,000 Christians have had to flee Mosul because of violence.
6. The sole explanation for the fall in the monthly death rate for Iraqi civilians was the troop excalation or surge of 30,000 extra US troops in 2007. In fact, troop levels had been that high before without major effect. The US military did good counter-insurgency in 2007. The major reason for the fall in the death toll, however, was that the Shiites won the war for Baghdad, ethnically cleansing hundreds of thousands of Sunnis from the capital, and turning it into a city with a Shiite majority of 75 to 80 percent.(When Bush invaded, Baghdad was about 50/50 Sunni and Shiite). The high death tolls in 2006 and 2007 were a by-product of this massive ethnic cleansing campaign. Now, a Shiite militiaman in Baghdad would have to drive for a while to find a Sunni Arab to kill.
Sobering to say the least

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168035 Aug 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be...Poppo, have you and two buddies ever went to Mexico, pull an all-nighter then on the way back got a flat on the 215 and Vanburen, hitched a ride with Riverside's Hazmat Unit to the entrance of March Airforce base?
If by "all nighter", you mean getting drunk, No. I never drank, don't drink and at this stage in life don't intend to start. And I never did approach the entrance of March Air force base.

Mind you, this is my opinion only, but for me, there are two ways to get drunk :

a) the spontaneous way, you just innocently drink too much, it's accidental;

b) the intentional and planned drunken binge or bender. Stupid, childish, stupid, childish, stupid, childish. And not only do you miss he fun, if ever you had any at all, you don't remember it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#168037 Aug 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>You can stop your stupidity as soon as you can answer these questions.

That Obama has not done!

I have two questions.

You can't!

Incidentally, this can only mean that you will remain stupid, because we both know that you can't or won't answer them truthfully.
"On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth."

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

And the poor illiterate Birfoon can't comprehend English and so insists that this very clear statement doesn't mean what it says. Sucks to be Tacky

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168038 Aug 19, 2013
[Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/18/i ...
=========
1. Iraqis are safer because of Bush's War. >>>>>
2. Large numbers of Iraqis in exile abroad have returned. >>>
3. Iraqis are materially better off because of Bush's war. >>>>
4. The Bush administration scored a major victory with its Status of Forces Agreement.>>>>> >>>>>
5. Minorities in Iraq are safer since Bush's invasion. >>>>>>> >>
6. The sole explanation for the fall in the monthly death rate for Iraqi civilians was the troop excalation or surge of 30,000 extra US troops in 2007. >>>>>>>
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sobering to say the least
Well, have you noticed that those articles were posted around the 2008 election? WHY??? Now, how has Iraq done since Obama pulled us out of there? And now Iraq wants our military intelligence to help them out!
Iraq to U.S.: Can you send us some drones to deal with al Qaeda?
By Lara Jakes-Associated Press Friday, August 16, 2013
WASHINGTON — Iraq’s top diplomat says lethal U.S. drones could be based in Iraq to help fight a growing threat by al Qaeda.
The Iraqi foreign minister is Hoshyar Zebari.
SEE ALSO: Al Qaeda drives Iraq toward chaos; U.S. withdrawal left door open to sectarian battle for power
Zebari said Friday that Iraqi forces need U.S. help with surveillance and analyzing intelligence. He suggests that an unspecified but limited number of American counterterror advisers could be stationed in Iraq to help its military deter a recent spike in deadly attacks.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,100,635
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 17 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 18 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••