BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
147,801 - 147,820 of 175,138 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment Goes Viral
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still irrelevant, Basket Head. Still irrelevant.
One president, one man, will remove world Islamcic influence? Who dat? Job-exporter and offshore Romney? God-annointed Perry? African-is-a-country and I-can-see-Russia-from-here Palin, I-have-the-biggest-birther-blo ckbuster Trump or no-gun-waiting-period Ryan ? Anybody else?
Path, you're losing it. You didn't say "world" influence but rather "western" influence. Looking at your ramblings, I'd say you're the baskethead. Hate has consumed you. It's pretty common among people who don't believe in anything. It all ties in to your psychosis.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Fox News Reporter Suggests Obama is Homosexual

Obama Supporters Will Go Hysterical Over This Well Sourced List Of 252 Examples Of His Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Etc.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-suppor...

Rep. Rohrabacher: I Didn't Want To Ask Obama If He Was Born In Hawaii
Fascinating stuff. Please keep us posted
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment Goes Viral
Wow. Look at those tens of people with no life.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is not easy, loose.
Morsi, like it or not , was democratically elected. UN and other vote observers all said that on the whole, the election process was fair, with fraud on both sides but not enough to influence the result either way;
When anti-Morsi demonstrators rallied in the square and elsewhere in Cairo, there were, in a 2-month period, a total of about , give or take, 100 killed demonstrators. Not good, I agree, as one is one too many;
However, in the last week alone, over 600 dead ! Unacceptable, no?;
Renouncing Islam as a political entity is surprising coming from an educated person like you. Renouncing it is tantamount to ignoring it, right? Thus, Japan's pre-1940 military rise and Hitler's Third Reich should have been ignored?(1)
(1) Unfortunately, they mostly were ignored - Result? Shall I say more
<quoted text>
You wrote "Path, you are so consumed with "hating" Bush, it is actually comical!" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Read my above post again. Seems you are so consumed with my hate of Bush, that you read in my post about Bush hatred. Er, I did not mention him.
The rest of your post is without any logic, common sense and mostly, knowledge of world problems. You could ignore them 100 years ago when they had no means of influencing western civilization. They do now. Live with that and ignore them at your own peril.
The last part of my post is only backed up by over a thousand years of living pretty much like animals. Chew on that, psychoboy! Personally, I think they're incapable of evolving past the "hunter/gatherer" stage. They've been stuck there for centuries and centuries!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path, you're losing it. You didn't say "world" influence but rather "western" influence. Looking at your ramblings, I'd say you're the baskethead. Hate has consumed you. It's pretty common among people who don't believe in anything. It all ties in to your psychosis.
I said "western influence" in another post as it applied, Basket Head. 100 years ago, there were still a lot more Moslems in Asia than the Middle East. They were as different then as they are now.

Playing "world" and "western" words is not the kind of semantics game you should play, loser, as you're not very good at it. Have you acquired a dictionary or Thesaurus yet? Try garage sales, they're much cheaper and your tacos and beef jerky stains will only blend in with the used covers.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Path, I forgot, irrelevant? No, noo, nooo...that is YOU, Mr. CanadianKook! Go find a damn Canadian forum, why don't ya? You'll always be "truly" insignificant and irrelevant here.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I said "western influence" in another post as it applied, Basket Head. 100 years ago, there were still a lot more Moslems in Asia than the Middle East. They were as different then as they are now.
Playing "world" and "western" words is not the kind of semantics game you should play, loser, as you're not very good at it. Have you acquired a dictionary or Thesaurus yet? Try garage sales, they're much cheaper and your tacos and beef jerky stains will only blend in with the used covers.
I just caught you, didn't I? dumbazz

It makes a big difference....world or western. You're so full of shyt.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No question about it. Then again, he never was qualified for the job.
Obama also took the "Most Corrupt" title away from Clinton. That was easy because he surrounded himself with Chicago way politicians and Clinton retreads.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know IAVA is a loony-left organization made up of over 90% of NONE military vets from the loony-tooney-left.
I agree that there are no looney-tooney-left veterans in that organization.

Does Rougie know what 90% of none equals?

So does Rougie comprehend what over 90% of none from the left means according to the English language?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that have ANYTHING to do with what we were discussing?
Anything at all?
The expectation that Rogue can formulate a germane reply would be aptly named "The Impossible Dream."
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Easy, both sides are killers, murderers, they hate women, have no tolerance for each other and other faiths and hate Westerners. No difference in the sects, the common denominator of their leaders being intolerance. Hassad is not a true Moslem, which I suppose is a positive.
True, positives are hard to find there, but remember where a vacuum exists, something will fill it. Just look what happens when America leaves a vacuum, Lybia, Egypt...keep your eye on Damascus...
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Path, I forgot, irrelevant? No, noo, nooo...that is YOU, Mr. CanadianKook! Go find a damn Canadian forum, why don't ya? You'll always be "truly" insignificant and irrelevant here.
L O L at a birfoon calling someone insignificant and irrelevant. The irony is too, too much.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA IS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!(legally speaking). NOR ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT! HE IS A FRAUD THROUGH AND THROUGH.
LOL, maybe if you keep posting in all CAPS people will be persuaded by your insane birfoon fantasies.

L O L O L O L
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Libya, sorry playing online poker at same time...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that there are no looney-tooney-left veterans in that organization.
Does Rougie know what 90% of none equals?
So does Rougie comprehend what over 90% of none from the left means according to the English language?
http:// Check it out. http://iava.org/content/iava-staff-board You might want to check your thoughts before you post them. http://iava.org/content/iava-staff-board#Exec... Many of these people are left wing crazies,most of them never served in the military.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't change the facts now, Twinkerbelle. Poops thinks you definitely fit into the birther clan! LMAO! You need to quit doing the crawdaddy all the time. I ignored your pathetic attempt at deflection, sorry. LMAO!
Clint Eastwood is 35 years older than his wife Mr. Liars but how does Eastwood’s very real relationship relate to the birfoon Frank Marshall Davis/Stanley Ann Dunham 37 year differential fabrication? Obviously nothing because Eastwood’s wife was a TV news anchor when they met and not some 13 year old girl starting high school. Your problem is you don’t seem to know the difference. Sorry birfoon, but I do.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
L O L at a birfoon calling someone insignificant and irrelevant. The irony is too, too much.
Barfer, have you showered this week?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
Libya, sorry playing online poker at same time...
NP. And I'm not sure if "vacuum" even applies. Should not have toppled Ghadafi, and maybe should not have supported Mubarak so long. For Libya, it was easy : Don't touch, leave Ghadafi, he's the devil we know and hey, his people are not all that badly off. As for Mubarak, who knows if the US should have backed him up so long. Easy for me as well as you to play Monday morning quarterback here.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that LIE!
So Obama must have been lying when he said he was born in Kenya, Right?
Finally, what is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
The answer is, that fraud has been committed!
Of course you can’t prove a lie GB. This is why Obama is and will remain president until his term is finished and you will remain a birfoon until you’re dead.

That the birfoon fabricated his own alternate Obama birth narrative is obvious. That the ignorant birfoon actually believes his fable is evident. That the birfoon would never be able to prove his baseless claims was a forgone conclusion the day Obama released his short form BC.

You make me laugh long time GB!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,778
Word (Dec '08) 42 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 477
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••