BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
147,781 - 147,800 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are entitled to that opinion.
They didn't send the Panzers because it would have been signing their death warrants.
Make no mistake that Germany would have lasted a whole lot longer in WWII had Hitler not intervened in military operations.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last paragraph : For sure.
To paraphrase Winston Churchill, "Hilter was the best general Britain had"!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Since we were talking about Gen. Patton, here he is again.

Brig. Gen. William W. Spruance (USAF Ret.)

William W. "Bill" Spruance, a pioneer in the early use of aircraft in the forward air
control role, flew 362 missions in the China-India-Burma Theater and continues to be
a major force in aviation. A native of Wilmington, Delaware, Spruance received his
commission in the US Army Field Artillery Officers Reserve Corps from Princeton
University in 1939. He was assigned to Fort Benning, Georgia, as a field artillery
forward observer in the 2d Armored Division commanded by George S. Patton. In his
spare time Spruance flew his own aircraft, a low-wing Culver Cadet, at the municipal
airport where Patton was also learning to fly. Spruance and Patton met,
http://www.militaryheritage.org/Spruance.html

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are clueless in military matters. Ya know, during the Nazi Blitzkrieg of Poland, the Panzer units broke through the lines, encircle the enemy, and then the infantry units were sent in to mop up. Now, what was Patton doing???
First of all, it was Patton that planned the Breakout at Normandy and tried to do an end run and cut off the Nazi's retreat. Some blame the British for not completing the pincer movement (do you know what that is too?) and much of the German Army escaped!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Breakout.jp...
Oh, Patton was not in command of 3rd Army at the time but he planned the breakout and the pincer movement.
You don't have to have gone to the Army War College to know that. Oh, I went to the Army Pea River War College (look it up)!
IF that is what Patton decided that he was doing.... he completely failed to inform the rest of the third.

I have probably read more than 30 books on WWII amazing that zero of them had the insight into Patton's one man blitzkreig operation.

They almost all collectively agree that Patton was charging ahead with willful disregard for whoever was following them. Seeking glory rather than fighting war.

The lives lost trying to resupply Patton were 2 times greater than the number of men in Patton's division.

Reason... he was miles ahead of where he was supposed to be and there were those pesky Germans that Patton felt were not important enough to attack.

And about escaping from Normandy... Patton was in charge. It was his fault. He is not immune to failure because America has painted him John Wayne.

Does anybody not know what a pincer maneuver is? It has been around almost as long as warfare has.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are entitled to that opinion.
They didn't send the Panzers because it would have been signing their death warrants.
Make no mistake that Germany would have lasted a whole lot longer in WWII had Hitler not intervened in military operations.
<quoted text>
To paraphrase Winston Churchill, "Hilter was the best general Britain had"!
And he had every reason to feel that way.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

<quoted text>
This is not easy, loose.
Morsi, like it or not , was democratically elected. UN and other vote observers all said that on the whole, the election process was fair, with fraud on both sides but not enough to influence the result either way;
When anti-Morsi demonstrators rallied in the square and elsewhere in Cairo, there were, in a 2-month period, a total of about , give or take, 100 killed demonstrators. Not good, I agree, as one is one too many;
However, in the last week alone, over 600 dead ! Unacceptable, no?;
Renouncing Islam as a political entity is surprising coming from an educated person like you. Renouncing it is tantamount to ignoring it, right? Thus, Japan's pre-1940 military rise and Hitler's Third Reich should have been ignored?(1)
(1) Unfortunately, they mostly were ignored - Result? Shall I say more?
Path, you are so consumed with "hating" Bush, it is actually comical! As far as the ME goes, what are you so upset about it? They've done this for a thousand years. They either refuse to evolve or they are incapable of evolving. I say, leave them to their own devices. We owe them nothing.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Best book I have ever read about WWII

"Enemy at the Gates" by William Craig

Dealt with Stalingrad.

The Russians are a different breed. Amazing.

I highly recommend it to anyone who is a war buff.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Barbarossa by Alan Clark

Also a must read.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
President Cheney, Vice President Rummy and the Dummy Bush will go down in all of American history as the worst administration ever.
--------
Report Spotlights Iraq Rebuilding Blunders
December 13, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/586joh
BAGHDAD — An unpublished 513-page federal history of the American-led reconstruction of Iraq depicts an effort crippled before the invasion by Pentagon planners who were hostile to the idea of rebuilding a foreign country, and then molded into a $100 billion failure by bureaucratic turf wars, spiraling violence and ignorance of the basic elements of Iraqi society and infrastructure.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/14/world/middl...
Obama has already taken the "Worst Ever" title away from Carter.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has already taken the "Worst Ever" title away from Carter.
No question about it. Then again, he never was qualified for the job.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

FAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron is very, very happy
OBAMA IS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!(legally speaking). NOR ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT! HE IS A FRAUD THROUGH AND THROUGH.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And john F-up Kerry joined the Navy RESERVES thinking he would be able to avoid Vietnam but it backfired on him. Meanwhile G.W. Bush joined the Texas ANG knowing full well that his unit was rotating in and out of SEA (do you know what that is?). But G.W. finished his training in June 1970 and his unit was returning from SEA before Christmas that year and no further crews from his unit were being sent over!!!
Just face it, you hate Conservatives and the only thing you know about the military is what you read from George Soros approved sources.
Now, what military service do YOU have? Less than 10% of all IAVA members have ever been in the military!!! Can't rebut that, can you?!?
At least, Kerry joined and went, which is more than you can say for GWB, Cheney and Limbaugh. And, you're pretty good, what with knowing Kerry's motives for joining the National Guard. As for his record, how come stalwart and real Vietnam hero John McCain not lambaste him instead of saying how happy he was to approve his nomination as Sec of State?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is not easy, loose.
Morsi, like it or not , was democratically elected. UN and other vote observers all said that on the whole, the election process was fair, with fraud on both sides but not enough to influence the result either way;
When anti-Morsi demonstrators rallied in the square and elsewhere in Cairo, there were, in a 2-month period, a total of about , give or take, 100 killed demonstrators. Not good, I agree, as one is one too many;
Renouncing Islam as a political entity is surprising coming from an educated person like you. Renouncing it is tantamount to ignoring it, right? Thus, Japan's pre-1940 military rise and Hitler's Third Reich should have been ignored?(1)
(1) Unfortunately, they mostly were ignored - Result? Shall I say more
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path, you are so consumed with "hating" Bush, it is actually comical! As far as the ME goes, what are you so upset about it? They've done this for a thousand years. They either refuse to evolve or they are incapable of evolving. I say, leave them to their own devices. We owe them nothing.
You wrote "Path, you are so consumed with "hating" Bush, it is actually comical!" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Read my above post again. Seems you are so consumed with my hate of Bush, that you read in my post about Bush hatred. Er, I did not mention him.

The rest of your post is without any logic, common sense and mostly, knowledge of world problems. You could ignore them 100 years ago when they had no means of influencing western civilization. They do now. Live with that and ignore them at your own peril.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
Best book I have ever read about WWII
"Enemy at the Gates" by William Craig
Dealt with Stalingrad.
The Russians are a different breed. Amazing.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is a war buff.
Better yet, I had two uncles (by alliance) who fought at Stalingrad and were taken prisoners. One told me about it. Harrowing. Spellbinding. Cruelty on both sides.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is not easy, loose.
(1) Unfortunately, they mostly were ignored - Result? Shall I say more
<quoted text>
You wrote "Path, you are so consumed with "hating" Bush, it is actually comical!" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Read my above post again. Seems you are so consumed with my hate of Bush, that you read in my post about Bush hatred. Er, I did not mention him.
The rest of your post is without any logic, common sense and mostly, knowledge of world problems. You could ignore them 100 years ago when they had no means of influencing western civilization. They do now. Live with that and ignore them at your own peril.
That reply was made after reading SEVERAL of your posts. We can remove that influence with a real president! psycho

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA IS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!(legally speaking). NOR ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT! HE IS A FRAUD THROUGH AND THROUGH.
Oh no another nut has escaped from the Laughing Academy when are they going to put locks on the doors to stop this?????

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That reply was made after reading SEVERAL of your posts. We can remove that influence with a real president! psycho
Still irrelevant, Basket Head. Still irrelevant.

One president, one man, will remove world Islamcic influence? Who dat? Job-exporter and offshore Romney? God-annointed Perry? African-is-a-country and I-can-see-Russia-from-here Palin, I-have-the-biggest-birther-blo ckbuster Trump or no-gun-waiting-period Ryan ? Anybody else?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no another nut has escaped from the Laughing Academy when are they going to put locks on the doors to stop this?????
Americans don't care who is in the White House.
Obama made it there. We won't know what he accomplished
until he is gone. I am sure Oprah is happy.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Reporter Suggests Obama is Homosexual
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama Supporters Will Go Hysterical Over This Well Sourced List Of 252 Examples Of His Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Etc.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-suppor...

Rep. Rohrabacher: I Didn't Want To Ask Obama If He Was Born In Hawaii
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

WILL HILLARY RUN IN 2016? A DISTRCTION INSTEAD OF ACTION
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd600.ht...

A Reminder Of What Dangerous Lunatics Obama Supporters Are
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-reminder-o...

oes Jailed Brotherhood leader have goods on Obama?
http://shoebat.com/2013/08/13/does-jailed-bro...

Black Citizens Group Files ‘Articles of Impeachment’ Against Obama
http://www.infowars.com/black-citizens-group-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,084,892
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 5 min Culture Auditor 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min andet1987 485
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min TRD 68,104
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 51 min loose cannon 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000