BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
147,721 - 147,740 of 177,276 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between the sunni and Shiites? Or Hamas and Hezbollah?
I do. Do you?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. Do you?
Then I am curious as to why your decision of who to back is difficult?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian from Egypt who is an American citizen?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well educate me then. I don't know what an African-America is or is not?
<quoted text>
Oh I know the correct answer and it is that you Libtards what to label people. To me, we are all Americans, all soldiers at Green, all sailors are Blue, all Airmen are Light Blue and Marines, why they are camouflage.
"you Libtards want to label ..."

Wow, my understanding the dictionary (and common sense) definition of a term as is used in the US means "Libtards want to ...."? Really?

And if I understand f = ma, what does that mean that I or a mythical "libtard" or anyone else wants for that matter?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I am curious as to why your decision of who to back is difficult?
I am curious why you don't understand. Look carefully at both sides in the Syrian conflict. Have you?
majid

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Pets,Africa beads,africa statue,concaine,marijunna for sales and deliver to your door step...contact the manager on +2348152687077

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, you do know that CATO posted that in .... 2007. How do you think they feel NOW?
<quoted text>
Yep, just as soon as Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq, al-Qaeda started to gain strength.
As for me, it does not bother me. We should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was executed!
There was a stable government in Iraq. They made a ridiculous threat to poppy and so we removed them and left a feeble government. The people of Iraq will have to find out what they want. Hopefully it will be stability and a responsible government for all their people.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lefties like to trot out fellow loony-left is like Hackworth who had his own awards problems. Sorry, I have a mixed opinion of Hackworth. Hackworth was a bunch of sour grapes in the end. How sad.
Oh, and just how much knowledge do you have of the military? Probably only the stuff you can read from George Soros approved sources.
People like you do not appreciate War Heroes like Col. Hackworth because he is against draft dodgers like Bush, Cheney, and Limbaugh just to name three.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/
iava org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a stable government in Iraq. They made a ridiculous threat to poppy and so we removed them and left a feeble government. The people of Iraq will have to find out what they want. Hopefully it will be stability and a responsible government for all their people.
Why an Iraqi Single Mom Is Suing George W. Bush for War Crimes
Why an Iraqi single mom and a tech lawyer think they can prove the Iraq War was a “crime of aggression” under U.S. law.
Aug 16, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/llea5v2
Given his role in the current media landscape, it may be easy to forget that just 10 years ago he led an invasion of a foreign country that many in the international community saw as criminal.
Sundus Shaker Saleh, an Iraqi single mother of three, has not forgotten. The violence and chaos that engulfed Iraq following the U.S.-led invasion of 2003 had tragic consequences for her family and ultimately forced her to flee her homeland for an uncertain future. She has left Iraq, but she is determined to make sure the world hears her story and that someone is held accountable.
Saleh is the lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit targeting six key members of the Bush Administration: George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, and Paul Wolfowitz. In Saleh v. Bush, she alleges that the Iraq War was not conducted in self-defense, did not have the appropriate authorization by the United Nations, and therefore constituted a “crime of aggression” under international law—a designation first set down in the Nuremberg Trials after World War II. The aim of the suit is simple: to achieve justice for Iraqis, and to show that no one, not even the president of the United States, is above the law.
http://www.yesmagazine.org/peace-justice/why-...
iava org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Iraq’s WMD Myth
Why Clinton is Culpable
Sep 29-Oct 01, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/lxazlgz
A former senior UN diplomat has revealed to me details of how, just over 10 years ago, the Clinton administration deliberately sabotaged UN weapons inspections in Iraq.
American officials were fearful that Iraq would be officially certified as weapons-free, a development that was seen as a political liability for Bill Clinton. Thus the stage was set for the manufacture of the Iraqi WMD myth as the excuse for George Bush’s catastrophic invasion of Iraq.
It was March 1997. For six years the UN inspectors had been probing the secrets of Saddam’s weapons programs, in the process destroying huge quantities of chemical munitions and other production facilities. To enforce Saddam’s cooperation, Iraq was subject to crushing sanctions.
Now, Rolf Ekeus, the urbane Swedish diplomat who headed the inspection effort, was ready to announce that his work was almost done. "I was getting close to certifying that Iraq was in compliance with Resolution 687," he confirmed to me recently.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2007/09/29/iraq-s...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

The Saudi royal family tries to walk a line between Western ideals and the Sunni fundamentalists. There are about 25,000 members of their royal family (largest royal family in the world) and they sped about half of all of their oil money and they throw just enough money to the poor to keep from being overthrown.
Yes, G.W. Bush did play up to the Saudi royals ...... but so has Obama!
Saudi prince fires celebrity TV preacher for Brotherhood links
RIYADH (Reuters)- Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has fired a renowned Kuwaiti preacher and motivational speaker from the top job at the religious television channel he owns for what he described as "extremist inclinations" and links to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Saudi Arabia has come out strongly in support of an army crackdown on the Brotherhood in Egypt following the military overthrow of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi last month. The Brotherhood's rise had unsettled Gulf Arab states which feared it would embolden Islamists at home.
http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-prince-fires-cele...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

iava org wrote:
Iraq’s WMD Myth
Why Clinton is Culpable
Sep 29-Oct 01, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/lxazlgz
A former senior UN diplomat has revealed to me details of how, just over 10 years ago, the Clinton administration deliberately sabotaged UN weapons inspections in Iraq.
American officials were fearful that Iraq would be officially certified as weapons-free, a development that was seen as a political liability for Bill Clinton. Thus the stage was set for the manufacture of the Iraqi WMD myth as the excuse for George Bush’s catastrophic invasion of Iraq.
It was March 1997. For six years the UN inspectors had been probing the secrets of Saddam’s weapons programs, in the process destroying huge quantities of chemical munitions and other production facilities. To enforce Saddam’s cooperation, Iraq was subject to crushing sanctions.
Now, Rolf Ekeus, the urbane Swedish diplomat who headed the inspection effort, was ready to announce that his work was almost done. "I was getting close to certifying that Iraq was in compliance with Resolution 687," he confirmed to me recently.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2007/09/29/iraq-s...
Again you show a 2007 hit piece whose sole goal was to undermine G.W. Bush. So what?!? Saddamn violated 27 U.N. mandates and Bush had the authority granted by the U.N. to enforce the cease fire agreement of 1991!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lefties like to trot out fellow loony-left is like Hackworth who had his own awards problems. Sorry, I have a mixed opinion of Hackworth. Hackworth was a bunch of sour grapes in the end. How sad.
Oh, and just how much knowledge do you have of the military? Probably only the stuff you can read from George Soros approved sources.
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you do not appreciate War Heroes like Col. Hackworth because he is against draft dodgers like Bush, Cheney, and Limbaugh just to name three.
I bet you can not explain how G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Rush Limbaugh "dodged" the draft!!!
We all know IAVA is a loony-left organization made up of over 90% of NONE military vets from the loony-tooney-left.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Hackworth accept a forced retirement in lieu of a court martial and why did he go into exile in Australia?
You do know that Teddy Kennedy avoided duty during the Korean War by getting embassy duty in ..... France, don't you?!? Teddy Kennedy was no JFK!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, you do know that CATO posted that in .... 2007. How do you think they feel NOW?
<quoted text>
Yep, just as soon as Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq, al-Qaeda started to gain strength.
As for me, it does not bother me. We should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was executed!
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, for decades the Catholics and the Protestants in Northern Ireland killed each other but they did not bomb each other churches, schools, hospitals, etc. and they finally learned to live without violence but so long as their are Sunnis and Shia, their will be bombed mosques, schools, hospitals, etc.
47 Christians churches have been burned and over 200 Christians MURDERED in Egypt in just this past week and do you know who has been doing this? It is NOT the Egyptian military!!! It is the Muslim Brotherhood which are .... Sunni Muslims!!! And Obama is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood (and al-Qaeda) in Syria.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you show a 2007 hit piece whose sole goal was to undermine G.W. Bush. So what?!? Saddamn violated 27 U.N. mandates and Bush had the authority granted by the U.N. to enforce the cease fire agreement of 1991!
We posted the quiz yesterday, the day the United Nations weapons inspectors made their first report to the United Nations Security Council on their progress to date. Today we post the correct answers, correct at least according to our best sources and analysis. If you got all the answers correct, you are a certified dove. And vice versa. There is, though, some room for quibbling. http://www.twf.org/News/Y2003/0131-QnA.html

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between the Sunni and Shiites? Or Hamas and Hezbollah?
<quoted text>
I do. Do you?
Typical Libtardian response. Answer a question with another question!
iava org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I bet you can not explain how G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Rush Limbaugh "dodged" the draft!!!
We all know IAVA is a loony-left organization made up of over 90% of NONE military vets from the loony-tooney-left.
At the time of Vietnam war the rich elite like Bush who did not want to fight overseas joined the National Guard.

Cheney 5 Draft Deferments, said he had better things to do.

Limbaugh too.

Brig. Gen. John Johns (Ret.) U.S. Army
An Entirely Different World of Reality than Bush and Cheney
&NR =1

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Jacques,
It should have never come to this point.
The hammer has come down on the Muslim Bros and they have brought it upon themselves.
Do you know where Mohammad Morsi is?
He is under arrest at an undisclosed location and is charged with the murder of his countrymen. That is where he is and that is where he will stay.
President Obama needs to get his rear in gear and formally renounce Islam as a political entity.
I have done it. Why can't he?
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I did not know that Jane Fonda is in the film 'The Butler'. The person who they wrote the story about was a fan of Ronald Reagan but I understand the character bashes Reagan in the film! Sad. very sad.
And I watched just enough of The Iron Lady to know it was only made to bash Margaret Thatcher in her older years.
Alzheimers is a sad disease and what the person becomes is not what they were. But only Libtards do is try to show only Conservatives in that state. How sophomoric.
<quoted text>
I don't know about the Butler movie. Haven't seen it yet. As to the Thatcher film, I didn't specially like it, but not for the reasons you advance. I think she was treated fairly and with respect. She did suffer from Alzheimer and they showed it. Where do you come it with that conservative accusation crap?
Ah, but the movie CENTERED on her dementia and her talking to her dead husband and that was totally out of line. If they made a movie of a former Democrat president reliving his life in dementia, you would howl.
But Conservatives would never make such a movie out of respect regardless of what political alignment they had and the Liberals never would as they will never show a Liberal in that condition.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Hackworth accept a forced retirement in lieu of a court martial and why did he go into exile in Australia?
You do know that Teddy Kennedy avoided duty during the Korean War by getting embassy duty in ..... France, don't you?!? Teddy Kennedy was no JFK!
Col. Hack told the truth about Vietnam and everyone knows you cannot tell the truth in uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Mothra 46,281
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min paddyomalley 1,099,347
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,341
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Sublime1 97,900
Abby 8/24/14 51 min RACE 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,925
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bye Bye USA 49,420
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE