BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167925 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you show a 2007 hit piece whose sole goal was to undermine G.W. Bush. So what?!? Saddamn violated 27 U.N. mandates and Bush had the authority granted by the U.N. to enforce the cease fire agreement of 1991!
We posted the quiz yesterday, the day the United Nations weapons inspectors made their first report to the United Nations Security Council on their progress to date. Today we post the correct answers, correct at least according to our best sources and analysis. If you got all the answers correct, you are a certified dove. And vice versa. There is, though, some room for quibbling. http://www.twf.org/News/Y2003/0131-QnA.html

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167926 Aug 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between the Sunni and Shiites? Or Hamas and Hezbollah?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. Do you?
Typical Libtardian response. Answer a question with another question!
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167927 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lefties like to trot out fellow loony-left is like Hackworth who had his own awards problems. Sorry, I have a mixed opinion of Hackworth. Hackworth was a bunch of sour grapes in the end. How sad.
Oh, and just how much knowledge do you have of the military? Probably only the stuff you can read from George Soros approved sources.
<quoted text>
I bet you can not explain how G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Rush Limbaugh "dodged" the draft!!!
We all know IAVA is a loony-left organization made up of over 90% of NONE military vets from the loony-tooney-left.
At the time of Vietnam war the rich elite like Bush who did not want to fight overseas joined the National Guard.

Cheney 5 Draft Deferments, said he had better things to do.

Limbaugh too.

Brig. Gen. John Johns (Ret.) U.S. Army
An Entirely Different World of Reality than Bush and Cheney
&NR =1

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167928 Aug 18, 2013
Jacques,
It should have never come to this point.
The hammer has come down on the Muslim Bros and they have brought it upon themselves.
Do you know where Mohammad Morsi is?
He is under arrest at an undisclosed location and is charged with the murder of his countrymen. That is where he is and that is where he will stay.
President Obama needs to get his rear in gear and formally renounce Islam as a political entity.
I have done it. Why can't he?
loose

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167929 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I did not know that Jane Fonda is in the film 'The Butler'. The person who they wrote the story about was a fan of Ronald Reagan but I understand the character bashes Reagan in the film! Sad. very sad.
And I watched just enough of The Iron Lady to know it was only made to bash Margaret Thatcher in her older years.
Alzheimers is a sad disease and what the person becomes is not what they were. But only Libtards do is try to show only Conservatives in that state. How sophomoric.
<quoted text>
I don't know about the Butler movie. Haven't seen it yet. As to the Thatcher film, I didn't specially like it, but not for the reasons you advance. I think she was treated fairly and with respect. She did suffer from Alzheimer and they showed it. Where do you come it with that conservative accusation crap?
Ah, but the movie CENTERED on her dementia and her talking to her dead husband and that was totally out of line. If they made a movie of a former Democrat president reliving his life in dementia, you would howl.
But Conservatives would never make such a movie out of respect regardless of what political alignment they had and the Liberals never would as they will never show a Liberal in that condition.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167930 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Hackworth accept a forced retirement in lieu of a court martial and why did he go into exile in Australia?
You do know that Teddy Kennedy avoided duty during the Korean War by getting embassy duty in ..... France, don't you?!? Teddy Kennedy was no JFK!
Col. Hack told the truth about Vietnam and everyone knows you cannot tell the truth in uniform.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167931 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you show a 2007 hit piece whose sole goal was to undermine G.W. Bush. So what?!? Saddamn violated 27 U.N. mandates and Bush had the authority granted by the U.N. to enforce the cease fire agreement of 1991!
General Norman Schwartzkopf : Iraq Quagmire For USA
Iraq Quagmire:/ http://tinyurl.com/2q9ex6
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167932 Aug 18, 2013
Senate Whitewash Report On Iraq and Bush Administration
http://intelligence.senate.gov/080605/phase2a...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167933 Aug 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I am curious as to why your decision of who to back is difficult?
Easy, both sides are killers, murderers, they hate women, have no tolerance for each other and other faiths and hate Westerners. No difference in the sects, the common denominator of their leaders being intolerance. Hassad is not a true Moslem, which I suppose is a positive.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167934 Aug 18, 2013
The Enemy Is Us / By Colonel Sam Gardiner
In war, you deny information, spread lies and use psychological warfare. An expert on military information operations explains how Bush has mastered this technique -- and used it against the American people.
http://tinyurl.com/5jnfn2 / Sep 22, 2004
The Army Field Manual describes information operations as the use of strategies such as information denial, deception and psychological warfare to influence decision making. The notion is as old as war itself. With information operations, one seeks to gain and maintain information superiority — control information and you control the battlefield. And in the information age, it has become even more imperative to influence adversaries.
But with the Iraq war, information operations have gone seriously off track, moving beyond influencing adversaries on the battlefield to influencing the decision making of friendly nations and, even more important, American public opinion. In information denial, one attempts to deceive one’s adversary. Since the declared end of combat operations, the Bush administration has orchestrated a number of deceptions about Iraq. But who is its adversary?
http://dir.salon.com/story/opinion/feature/20...

Ottawa

#167935 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
again you come out with authority. Yes, authority to enforce the cease-fire with sanctions and air interdiction,(both were utter failures, 2 troop-laden US helicopters shot down by 2 idiot fighter cowboys). UN never authorized invasion of Iraq.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#167936 Aug 18, 2013
Jacques,
It's too late for rhetoric.
They're moving backwards in the Middle East and they are dragging the rest of the world with them.
I have nothing good to say about any of it.

Ottawa

#167937 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lefties like to trot out fellow loony-left is like Hackworth who had his own awards problems. Sorry, I have a mixed opinion of Hackworth. Hackworth was a bunch of sour grapes in the end. How sad.
Oh, and just how much knowledge do you have of the military? Probably only the stuff you can read from George Soros approved sources.
<quoted text>
I bet you can not explain how G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney or Rush Limbaugh "dodged" the draft!!!
We all know IAVA is a loony-left organization made up of over 90% of NONE military vets from the loony-tooney-left.
Seeing as all three were draft-eligible in their prime, YOU tell us how and why they were not drafted. Your story of GWB and lack of airplanes or whatever is non-believable. Then comes his non-record serving in Alabama which to this day you have not explained, thought you find it easy to explain how Obama's BC is a fraud. At least, fraud or not (there is no fraud) there is a paper trail. I believe Cheney said he had other things to do beside serving. Limbaugh was probably 4-F on account of chronic verbal diarrhoea.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167938 Aug 18, 2013
YOU ONLY NEED THREE OUT OF NINE JUSTICES TO AGREE TO TAKE A CASE ON THE SUPREME COURT./ Uncle Tom was only one out of nine:

Clarence Thomas pushes Obama citizenship case onto Supreme Court docket / December 5, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5cmyuh
The controversial effort to challenge Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship got unexpected support when Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas pushed the issue onto the Court's docket for Friday after it had been rejected last month.
The Court will decide on Friday whether to consider a New Jersey case against Obama that charges the president-elect has not demonstrated his U.S. citizenship, as required by the Constitution.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/12/05/clarenc...

Ottawa

#167939 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, you do know that CATO posted that in .... 2007. How do you think they feel NOW?
<quoted text>
Yep, just as soon as Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq, al-Qaeda started to gain strength.
As for me, it does not bother me. We should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was executed!
<quoted text>
Ya know, for decades the Catholics and the Protestants in Northern Ireland killed each other but they did not bomb each other churches, schools, hospitals, etc. and they finally learned to live without violence but so long as their are Sunnis and Shia, their will be bombed mosques, schools, hospitals, etc.
47 Christians churches have been burned and over 200 Christians MURDERED in Egypt in just this past week and do you know who has been doing this? It is NOT the Egyptian military!!! It is the Muslim Brotherhood which are .... Sunni Muslims!!! And Obama is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood (and al-Qaeda) in Syria.
You wrote : "Yep, just as soon as Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq, al-Qaeda started to gain strength."

§o what? You're beside the point and irrelevant as usual. Saddam tolerated NO tyrant competition, and therefore there was no Al Qaeda in Iraq. Thanks to "Mission Accomplished" , there are plenty now, not to mention Iranians. Bravo. Oh, and the few Jews who lived in Iraq and the countless Catholics, AFTER Saddam's fall, have either been persecuted, killed , or driven out to...§yria. Double bravo.®ussians are taking over major exploration and exploitation, Japan imports huge quantities or Iraqi oil, now world's second exporter of oil and not one cent has been paid in reparations to the US. Iraqis are killed daily by planted bombs now, far greater in numbers than Saddam could only achieve in his wildest dreams. And so it goes.

Ottawa

#167940 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between the Sunni and Shiites? Or Hamas and Hezbollah?
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. Answer a question with another question!
How about you answering my 50 unanswered requests for proof, the latest, which you told me to find myself, the proof that Russia and Germany both approved the invasion of Iraq. Then you can tell us the UN resolution number and the security council vote that approved said invasion.

Oh, I did answer your clone's question BTW.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#167941 Aug 18, 2013
Jacques,
Do you remember when Poppo scoffed at me for suggesting President Obama cut the supply of military hardware to Egypt when the Muslim Brotherhood took control of the levers of power in Egypt?
History has so soon proven me right.
Obama should have seized the opportunity at the time and taken bold and decisive action to renounced the political Islamists, Salaffis and Wahabbis.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167942 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion, Patton was superior to Rommel. Even though the latter was out-tanked in numbers, one of his Tigers was worth 3 Shermans any day. Shermans didn't have the armour nor the gun to compete with Rommel's tanks, not to mention their gas engines instead of diesel, making them burning coffins when hit. And yet, Patton beat him and later tore across Europe with the same outgunned and out-armoured tanks.
The only reason field marshal Rommel was anything less than victorious in Africa was that Hitler recalled him from the theater for the purposes of interrogating Rommel as a suspect in a plot against him.

Rommel returned to find the British had done significant damage to his forces.

If you study Patton from an objective standpoint you will find that Patton was able to gain the ground that he did by simply avoiding known enemy forces. He would make end runs around entrenched enemies to get to "glory targets"... leaving those trying to extend supply lines to deal with everything he leapfrogged.

When Patton "beat" Rommel he was hardly outgunned or outnumbered. Hitler had become paranoid and began giving orders himself. Rommel was simply there to be blamed when Hitler's strategy failed.

Patton never beat Rommel commander to commander. No one ever beat Rommel when he was present and in command.

Ottawa

#167943 Aug 18, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It should have never come to this point.
The hammer has come down on the Muslim Bros and they have brought it upon themselves.
Do you know where Mohammad Morsi is?
He is under arrest at an undisclosed location and is charged with the murder of his countrymen. That is where he is and that is where he will stay.
President Obama needs to get his rear in gear and formally renounce Islam as a political entity.
I have done it. Why can't he?
loose
This is not easy, loose.

Morsi, like it or not , was democratically elected. UN and other vote observers all said that on the whole, the election process was fair, with fraud on both sides but not enough to influence the result either way;

When anti-Morsi demonstrators rallied in the square and elsewhere in Cairo, there were, in a 2-month period, a total of about , give or take, 100 killed demonstrators. Not good, I agree, as one is one too many;

However, in the last week alone, over 600 dead ! Unacceptable, no?;

Renouncing Islam as a political entity is surprising coming from an educated person like you. Renouncing it is tantamount to ignoring it, right? Thus, Japan's pre-1940 military rise and Hitler's Third Reich should have been ignored?(1)

(1) Unfortunately, they mostly were ignored - Result? Shall I say more?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167944 Aug 18, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't believe what I am about to say here....
But I am going to have to defend Patton here.
Patton understood that the Russians were our only future competition. The move may have been morally outrageous...however, it made perfect military sense.
I don't like a lot of things about the guy, but if I needed a general for my tank division...
He would be my second choice behind Rommel.
I consider that extraordinary praise of his leadership and dumb luck.<quoted text>
But Truman had the opportunity to free Eastern Europe from the Soviets , but he did nothing. All he had to do is threaten to A-Bomb Moscow!!! They did not know how many A-Bombs we had and they saw what we did in Japan!
How does that have ANYTHING to do with what we were discussing?
Anything at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,140,786
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 5 min YUPHesThe Devil 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Cali Girl 2014 51,226
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Black Teacher 48,347
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 29 min reality is a crotch 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,671
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr YellowBrickRoad 33
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News