BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167859 Aug 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems all wars we fight are mistakes.
Leads me to the conclusion that we KNOW they are mistakes before we start them.
Fun Fact.
The U.S. has been in a state of WAR since Dec. 7th 1941.
We have yet to take a day off.
Keep that in mind when azzholes are on T.V. saying that free speech should be suspended during times of war.
Truman started the perpetual wars for perpetual peace.

But since the Devil is the prince of this world it goes back from time immemorial.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167860 Aug 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, and as good as U.S. troops were in Europe AND the Pacific in WWII, they could not have done it, at least not as quickly without their allies. The Commonwealth weighed in heavily, as did liberated Poles, Czechs, etc and the Russians. As much as we may not like them, the Russians did as much as all the Allies did. Otherwise, who would have dealt with Germans' eastern and morthern front?
As to your extremely oh so correct comment, namely "It boggles the mind how the USA beat the NAZIS and JAPS in less than 4 years and we are still fighting in the Middle East with people that have ZERO Airplanes, ZERO Tanks, ZERO Ships, Et Cetera" , please inform Rogue that missiles, H-bombs, B52s, B2s, F35s, laser-guided rifles, submarines, carriers, frigates, super duper communications satellite systems etc are no match for these guys who have none of that. Vietnam tactics changed how war is waged. Rogue just won't listen. No group, no nation, will be vanquished. They will lose the classic battle, but will win every war, Iraq being the prime example.
I agree.

The Russians were the greatest help in WWII and yet General Patton wanted to use the captured NAZIS to fight against our greatest help.

In 2003 Bush freed the Shiites in Iraq who now control the whole country and are loyal to Iran.

That speaks volumes too me.
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167861 Aug 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The lifespan of Mark is completely irrelevant.
The book of Mark's author is unknown.
Didn't you say Mark was written 30 years after his death?

How do you know Mark did not live 30 years more?
iava org

West Sayville, NY

#167862 Aug 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't "won" a war since WWII, and anyone who really studies it will tell you the Russians should get most of the credit.
Now, you say that history is uncertain. That the dates kept by the Romans could have been flawed... and I agree.
What would happen if you picked up a history book and upon examination it documented real witches, zombies, constant suspension of the laws of physics, magic, demons, ghosts and so forth?(and that is just scraping the edge of the supernatural iceberg)
I think I would take Rome's ability to keep track of it's money a bit more seriously.
How about you?
Have you ever read a newspaper in your life?

Have you ever watched any news on TV in your life?

OF COURSE THERE IS A DEVIL.

lol

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167863 Aug 17, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
The Russians were the greatest help in WWII and yet General Patton wanted to use the captured NAZIS to fight against our greatest help.
In 2003 Bush freed the Shiites in Iraq who now control the whole country and are loyal to Iran.
That speaks volumes too me.
Can't believe what I am about to say here....

But I am going to have to defend Patton here.

Patton understood that the Russians were our only future competition. The move may have been morally outrageous...however, it made perfect military sense.

I don't like a lot of things about the guy, but if I needed a general for my tank division...

He would be my second choice behind Rommel.

I consider that extraordinary praise of his leadership and dumb luck.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167864 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?
<quoted text>
Hummm, I guess you too are unable to answer that question. Me race obsessed? Just ask Justice Clarence Thomas whether he is a African-anything and catch his response.
There is no response from Thomas. It's well known the man has not spoken since he was appointed to the court.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167865 Aug 17, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read a newspaper in your life?
Have you ever watched any news on TV in your life?
OF COURSE THERE IS A DEVIL.
lol
I only get that feeling watching fox.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167867 Aug 17, 2013
Love it, love it, love it. Just yesterday one of you Libtards posted a .... 2007 article about al-Qaeda not being a problem in Iraq and I countered it with a 2013 article which basically said that al-Qaeda was flourishing in Iraq starting when Obama pulled our people out of Iraq.
But the reason why Iraq and Obama could not strike a deal two years ago was because Obama did not want a deal, he just wanted us out before the 2012 election. And now they are begging for our help.
What's Obummer Boy to do? What should he do? Hummmmm, he will think about it for a few years and by then he will be out of office and he will blame it on ..... Bush!!!
Oh, my opinion, we should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was killed. And we should have pulled out of Afghanistan just as soon as UBL was killed too.

Iraq to U.S.: Can you send us some drones to deal with al Qaeda?
By Lara Jakes-Associated Press, August 16, 2013

WASHINGTON — Iraq’s top diplomat says lethal U.S. drones could be based in Iraq to help fight a growing threat by al Qaeda.
The Iraqi foreign minister is Hoshyar Zebari.
SEE ALSO: Al Qaeda drives Iraq toward chaos; U.S. withdrawal left door open to sectarian battle for power
Zebari said Friday that Iraqi forces need U.S. help with surveillance and analyzing intelligence. He suggests that an unspecified but limited number of American counterterror advisers could be stationed in Iraq to help its military deter a recent spike in deadly attacks.
His comments come 20 months after the U.S. military left Iraq because the two countries could not agree to keep some American troops there to bolster security.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Grand Birther

United States

#167868 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Love it, love it, love it. Just yesterday one of you Libtards posted a .... 2007 article about al-Qaeda not being a problem in Iraq and I countered it with a 2013 article which basically said that al-Qaeda was flourishing in Iraq starting when Obama pulled our people out of Iraq.
But the reason why Iraq and Obama could not strike a deal two years ago was because Obama did not want a deal, he just wanted us out before the 2012 election. And now they are begging for our help.
What's Obummer Boy to do? What should he do? Hummmmm, he will think about it for a few years and by then he will be out of office and he will blame it on ..... Bush!!!
Oh, my opinion, we should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was killed. And we should have pulled out of Afghanistan just as soon as UBL was killed too.
WASHINGTON — Iraq’s top diplomat says lethal U.S. drones could be based in Iraq to help fight a growing threat by al Qaeda.
SEE ALSO: Al Qaeda drives Iraq toward chaos; U.S. withdrawal left door open to sectarian battle for power
Zebari said Friday that Iraqi forces need U.S. help with surveillance and analyzing intelligence. He suggests that an unspecified but limited number of American counterterror advisers could be stationed in Iraq to help its military deter a recent spike in deadly attacks.
His comments come 20 months after the U.S. military left Iraq because the two countries could not agree to keep some American troops there to bolster security.

Rogue Moron is very, very happy that a country invaded on dubious grounds by his moron heros is left smoldering only a few short years later. That is why Rogue Moron is a giant piece of human waste.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167869 Aug 17, 2013
Let no one criticize our Heroes!

Ottawa

#167870 Aug 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Patton understood that the Russians were our only future competition. The move may have been morally outrageous...however, it made perfect military sense.
I don't like a lot of things about the guy, but if I needed a general for my tank division...
Morally, not to mention militarily outrageous. He was a great general, a genius, but then geniuses are not always overflowing with common sense, as per another genius, McArthur who wanted to do to China what Patton wanted to do to Russia. Morally and militarily stupid. Truman was right to put the brakes on in both cases.

Ottawa

#167871 Aug 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
In my humble opinion, Patton was superior to Rommel. Even though the latter was out-tanked in numbers, one of his Tigers was worth 3 Shermans any day. Shermans didn't have the armour nor the gun to compete with Rommel's tanks, not to mention their gas engines instead of diesel, making them burning coffins when hit. And yet, Patton beat him and later tore across Europe with the same outgunned and out-armoured tanks.

Ottawa

#167872 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, hey, I repeat, there was no Al Qaeda in Iraq prior to the 2003 "Mission Accomplished" invasion. Neither were there any Iranians. Or WMDs. Plenty of those now. And more killing than murderer Saddam could ever dream of.

Ottawa

#167873 Aug 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Let no one criticize our Heroes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oBMT3OMEPwkXX
I dare you to name me one "libtard" (Rogue,tm reg'd), or one sheeple (GB KFC tm reg') who ever criticized even ONE honest soldier (solier to include all services) who took part in ANY armed conflict. Name me one.

You're confused with the reason for being in any conflict. Nothing to do with the men and women serving.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167874 Aug 17, 2013
Jacques,
Speaking of conflicts, the Muslim Brotherhood has given Islam another black eye.
Political Islam is a failure and the sooner President Obama says so forcefully and publicly, the better off the world will be.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#167875 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?
<quoted text>
I am race obsessed? I don't run around calling myself a Euro-American, do I?!? Did I refer to G.W. Bush as a Euro-American president, do I?!?
I'd be pretty amazed if anyone could trace their history to Egypt 10,000 years ago, as written history is only about 5,000 years old.

typical conservative, stupid.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#167876 Aug 17, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Speaking of conflicts, the Muslim Brotherhood has given Islam another black eye.
Political Islam is a failure and the sooner President Obama says so forcefully and publicly, the better off the world will be.
no, religious extremism is a political disaster. Look at Tunisia (highest % of adults with a college education), Algeria, Morocco, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Muslim countries that are peaceful and tolerant.

BTW the source of the vast majority of unrest in the Middle East is from "our" ally Saudi Arabia and its sect of Sunni Islam Wahhabbism.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#167877 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Isn't it odd that on-line news from, the other wise LSM, cover issues that avoid on live TV. Why? Easy, most Libtards can't read.
Don't think so? Easy, just go to any ghetto and see. And 90+% of them are .... Liberals who are only capable of watching TV!
'Horrible': Christian churches across Egypt stormed, torched
By Sarah Sirgany and Laura Smith-Spark, CNN August 16, 2013
Kafr Hakim, Egypt (CNN)-- For 67 years, the Virgin Mary Church has been a peaceful refuge for Shenouda El Sayeh, much like the Giza province village of Kafr Hakim where it rests and where he has lived all those years.
But, as he swept its floors on Thursday, it was painfully obvious things had changed.
The night before, a mob -- chanting against Coptic Christians such as El Sayeh and calling for Egypt to become an "Islamic state" -- had torched and looted the Virgin Mary Church.
"I didn't expect this to happen," El Sayeh said.
He's not alone. Christians all around Egypt are cleaning up in the aftermath of a spate of attacks, which came on the country's deadliest day since the 2011 revolution that overthrew longtime President Hosni Mubarak.
Bishop Angaelos, the Cairo-born head of the Coptic Orthodox Church in the United Kingdom, said he was told by colleagues in Egypt that 52 churches were attacked in a 24-hour span that started Wednesday, as well as numerous Christians' homes and businesses.
Ishak Ibrahim, a researcher with the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights, told CNN he had confirmed attacks on at least 30 churches so far, in addition to the targeting of church-related facilities, including schools and cultural centers.
Those churches reportedly set ablaze Wednesday included St. George Church in Sohag, a city south of Cairo on the Nile River.
sometimes the birth of Democracy isn't pretty. It usually involves a war. Hmmm, let me think I seem to recall an 8 year war for Democracy called THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION.

But what can I expect from someone who thinks wrtitten history goes back 10,000 years?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#167878 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
al Qaeda was flourishing in Iraq from about 2004 on. who do you think we were fighting? who do you think were the "insurgents" Sunni Muslims afraid of retribution from the Shia they oppressed for decades under Saddam.
NEWSFLASH for ya AL QAEDA IS A SUNNI MUSLIM ORGANIZATION.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But the reason why Iraq and Obama could not strike a deal two years ago was because Obama did not want a deal, he just wanted us out before the 2012 election.
No, because the Iraqi wanted to be able to try American troops for crimes in Iraqi courts. Thet insisted it be part odf the status of forces Agreement.
Besides numbnuts, it was George W Bush who signed an agreement to pull out all combat troops by 2012, not President Obama
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And now they are begging for our help.
exactkt where the blame belongs, Saddam kept Iraq peaceful and al Qaeda out.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my opinion, we should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was killed.
if President Dumbya had enough intelligence to ask his father, we would have never gone in and taken Saddam out.
BIGGEST FOREIGN POLICY SCREW UP IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And we should have pulled out of Afghanistan just as soon as UBL was killed too.
WOW, you're actually showing some signs on intelligence!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Something people with intelligence knew would happen if we took out Saddam. there is nothing we can do to stop it. we just need to stay out, it is out of our control
maybe you should change your name to Rogue Dunce and sit in the corner with a cone shaped hat

Ottawa

#167879 Aug 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
no, religious extremism is a political disaster. Look at Tunisia (highest % of adults with a college education), Algeria, Morocco, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Muslim countries that are peaceful and tolerant.
BTW the source of the vast majority of unrest in the Middle East is from "our" ally Saudi Arabia and its sect of Sunni Islam Wahhabbism.
Great post accompanied by great truths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,110,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••