BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192006 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

San Juan, Philippines

#167896 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?
<quoted text>
Well educate me then. I don't know what an African-America is or is not?
If you have not figured it out yet you're not educable.

Sorry but common sense cannot be taught.
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167897 Aug 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't believe what I am about to say here....
But I am going to have to defend Patton here.
Patton understood that the Russians were our only future competition. The move may have been morally outrageous...however, it made perfect military sense.
I don't like a lot of things about the guy, but if I needed a general for my tank division...
He would be my second choice behind Rommel.
I consider that extraordinary praise of his leadership and dumb luck.
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
I also defend General Patton.
Naturally I am partial to Generals Zinni and Clark.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
But Truman had the opportunity to free Eastern Europe from the Soviets , but he did nothing. All he had to do is threaten to A-Bomb Moscow!!! They did not know how many A-Bombs we had and they saw what we did in Japan!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167898 Aug 17, 2013
iava org wrote:
Col. David Hackworth on POW John McCain
January 25, 2000 / http://tinyurl.com/lx9f2k5
Yet in McCain’s own words just four days after being captured, he admits he violated the U.S. Code of Conduct by telling his captors “O.K, I’ll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.”
A Vietnam vet detractor says,“He received the nation’s third highest award, the Silver Star, for treason. He provided aid and comfort to the enemy!”
The rest of his valor awards issued automatically every year while he was a POW read much like the Silver Star. More boilerplate often repeating the exact same words. An example:“By his heroic endeavors, exceptional skill, and devotion to duty, he reflected great credit upon himself and upheld the highest traditions of the Naval Service and the United States Armed Forces.”
Yet McCain’s conduct while a POW negates these glowing comments. The facts are that he signed a confession and declared himself a “black criminal who performed deeds of an air pirate.” This statement and other interviews he gave to the Communist press were used as propaganda to fan the flames of the antiwar movement.
http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f...
And you lefties like to trot out fellow loony-left is like Hackworth who had his own awards problems. Sorry, I have a mixed opinion of Hackworth. Hackworth was a bunch of sour grapes in the end. How sad.
Oh, and just how much knowledge do you have of the military? Probably only the stuff you can read from George Soros approved sources.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167899 Aug 17, 2013
Does anyone want to bet that the black man with the gun is a Liberal? I will stand by my opinion that a larger percentage of black people are racists than are white people!

Man Ordered At Gunpoint To Apologize For “What White People Did To Black People” Posted 19 Hours Ago by Philip Hodges Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/man-order...

I wonder what Oprah would say about this case in Seattle:“A man has been charged with malicious harassment and second-degree assault after he pointed a gun at a man in Seattle's Green Lake neighborhood and demanded that he apologize ‘for all the things white people did to black people,’ according to prosecutors… The victim was able to identify the man in custody as the ‘same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people.’ In court documents, the victim is described as a white male and the suspect was described by witnesses as a black male.” Was that racially motivated, Oprah? How can anyone look at that case and not think that it was? The black guy was pretty clear on why he was threatening to kill the white guy. Apparently, the white man obliged his would-be shooter and apologized profusely to avoid being shot by the madman. Good thing the white man didn’t stand his ground. If he had, that would have been racist. Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/man-order...
Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/man-order...

Location hidden

#167900 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian from Egypt who is an American citizen?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have not figured it out yet you're not educable.
Sorry but common sense cannot be taught.
Oh I know the correct answer and it is that you Libtards what to label people. To me, we are all Americans, all soldiers at Green, all sailors are Blue, all Airmen are Light Blue and Marines, why they are camouflage.

Location hidden

#167901 Aug 17, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
I also defend General Patton.
Naturally I am partial to Generals Zinni and Clark.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Less than 10% of all members of IAVA have ever been in the military. Can you tell us if you ever were. Rank, branch of service, job description.
Oh, two weeks ago I ran into a 51 year old Vietnam War vet which means he was .... eleven years old when we pulled out of Vietnam!!! Some how I think he is more than a little confused!

Location hidden

#167902 Aug 17, 2013
I did not know that Jane Fonda is in the film 'The Butler'. The person who they wrote the story about was a fan of Ronald Reagan but I understand the character bashes Reagan in the film! Sad. very sad.
And I watched just enough of The Iron Lady to know it was only made to bash Margaret Thatcher in her older years.
Alzheimers is a sad disease and what the person becomes is not what they were. But only Libtards do is try to show only Conservatives in that state. How sophomoric.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167903 Aug 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh joy. Another idiot birfoon weighs in. Is this the 20,000th time Louisiana Loser has fallen for a pretend scandal only to find the President of the United States is still president while birfoons are still losers?
L O L O L O L
Why do people in Chicago call him Badact Ogonea?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167904 Aug 17, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
no, religious extremism is a political disaster. Look at Tunisia (highest % of adults with a college education), Algeria, Morocco, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Muslim countries that are peaceful and tolerant.
BTW the source of the vast majority of unrest in the Middle East is from "our" ally Saudi Arabia and its sect of Sunni Islam Wahhabbism.
<quoted text>
I do not disagree. But Obama is backing the Sunnis in Syria many of which are aligned with al-Qaeda!!!!
Sufism is the Muslim equivalent of Buddhist and Hindus. And Ahmadiyya is also peaceful. But between them they are a small minority.
The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and al-Qaeda are all related to Sunnis.
Who would YOU back in Syria? I'm glad I'm not the president because I sure as hell don't know.

Ottawa

#167905 Aug 17, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
The M-4 Shermans were also a foot taller than the Panzer Mark IVs as the Shermans were using a radial aircraft engine which necessitated the turret basket be raised so the drive shaft could pass underneath it.
This was in part do to FDR keeping his head in the sand as war ragged in Europe. It did not matter if it was tanks, planes, ships, etc., we started WWII ill prepared.
Just look at the hyper-aircraft engine project. We continued to work on a 1,2000 pound/1,200 ci/1,200 hp engine while the British V-1650 Merlin went from 1,200 hp to 1,350 to 1,600 to 1,800 to 2,000 hp in just three years.
The only plane to fly with the hyper-engines was the McDonnell XP-67 Moonbat which did not fly until early 1944 and was obsolete by then. The P-38 Lightning was five years ahead of the Moonbat and out preformed it.
What tanks (they had none) and planes the U.S. had were gotten by hiding their production as FDR had to fight Congress on re-arming and aiding Churchill, most of it by sleight of hand.

Ottawa

#167906 Aug 17, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't believe what I am about to say here....
But I am going to have to defend Patton here.
Patton understood that the Russians were our only future competition. The move may have been morally outrageous...however, it made perfect military sense.
I don't like a lot of things about the guy, but if I needed a general for my tank division...
He would be my second choice behind Rommel.
I consider that extraordinary praise of his leadership and dumb luck.<quoted text>
But Truman had the opportunity to free Eastern Europe from the Soviets , but he did nothing. All he had to do is threaten to A-Bomb Moscow!!! They did not know how many A-Bombs we had and they saw what we did in Japan!
Can any comment be more inane than that last one? Is it possible?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#167907 Aug 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would YOU back in Syria? I'm glad I'm not the president because I sure as hell don't know.
Do you know the difference between the sunni and Shiites? Or Hamas and Hezbollah?

Ottawa

#167908 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 10% of all members of IAVA have ever been in the military. Can you tell us if you ever were. Rank, branch of service, job description.
Oh, two weeks ago I ran into a 51 year old Vietnam War vet which means he was .... eleven years old when we pulled out of Vietnam!!! Some how I think he is more than a little confused!
You DO file your posts. I recall reading the exact same one about 3, 4 months ago. Unbelievable.

Ottawa

#167909 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I did not know that Jane Fonda is in the film 'The Butler'. The person who they wrote the story about was a fan of Ronald Reagan but I understand the character bashes Reagan in the film! Sad. very sad.
And I watched just enough of The Iron Lady to know it was only made to bash Margaret Thatcher in her older years.
Alzheimers is a sad disease and what the person becomes is not what they were. But only Libtards do is try to show only Conservatives in that state. How sophomoric.
I don't know about the Butler movie. Haven't seen it yet. As to the Thatcher film, I didn't specially like it, but not for the reasons you advance. I think she was treated fairly and with respect. She did suffer from Alzheimer and they showed it. Where do you come it with that conservative accusation crap?

Ottawa

#167910 Aug 17, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between the sunni and Shiites? Or Hamas and Hezbollah?
I do. Do you?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#167911 Aug 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. Do you?
Then I am curious as to why your decision of who to back is difficult?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

San Juan, Philippines

#167912 Aug 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian from Egypt who is an American citizen?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh I know the correct answer and it is that you Libtards what to label people. To me, we are all Americans, all soldiers at Green, all sailors are Blue, all Airmen are Light Blue and Marines, why they are camouflage.
"you Libtards want to label ..."

Wow, my understanding the dictionary (and common sense) definition of a term as is used in the US means "Libtards want to ...."? Really?

And if I understand f = ma, what does that mean that I or a mythical "libtard" or anyone else wants for that matter?

Ottawa

#167914 Aug 17, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I am curious as to why your decision of who to back is difficult?
I am curious why you don't understand. Look carefully at both sides in the Syrian conflict. Have you?
majid

Europe

#167915 Aug 18, 2013
Pets,Africa beads,africa statue,concaine,marijunna for sales and deliver to your door step...contact the manager on +2348152687077

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#167916 Aug 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, you do know that CATO posted that in .... 2007. How do you think they feel NOW?
<quoted text>
Yep, just as soon as Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq, al-Qaeda started to gain strength.
As for me, it does not bother me. We should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn Hussein was executed!
There was a stable government in Iraq. They made a ridiculous threat to poppy and so we removed them and left a feeble government. The people of Iraq will have to find out what they want. Hopefully it will be stability and a responsible government for all their people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Rezko's great friends, BH Obama & Valerie ... 45 min Natty Bumpo 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min osangaope 53,926
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 55 min An NHL Fan 82
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min osangaope 1,250,635
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr White_Lightning 6,138
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr White_Lightning 5,321
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Mark 52,015
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 99,878
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages