BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167782 Aug 16, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama unequivocally has the worst economic performance of any president since (and including) Kennedy, coming in last on each and every single indicator with the sole exception of the unemployment rate -- for which Obama is second-worst behind the Nixon-Ford administrations.
SHEEPLE must feel so proud!
Herbert Hoover put the federal reserve back in power in the U.S.

All others are products of his enormous mistake.

Making him not only the worst economic performance, but in strong contention for worst U.S. president history has recorded.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167783 Aug 16, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The gist of the scriptures all coincide with each other.
The pertinent facts are what is said in GODS Word and less important what human wrote it.
According to Gods Word the Holy Spirit wrote it through humankind.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Matthew 16:18
Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
The "gist" is all they have in common.

They only used 4 of the gospels for the finished product out of dozens. I have looked pretty closely, those 4 are in contrast with each other on everything.

If I were a GOD and decided to give my word to a species of primate I would not only ensure that it was undeniable, but I would take steps to see it preserved.

Neither of these things apply.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167784 Aug 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Twinkerbelle, so this is your first time actually seeing your girlfriend? LMAO! No doubt, true love! LMAO! Seed money? Is that what they're calling it now? ROTMFFLMAO!!!
You seem to possess an unhealthy fixation on Wojar's personal life.

That and seemingly uncontrollable laughter.

Do you realize that if you typed out all of your acronyms they would be longer than your posts themselves?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167785 Aug 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to possess an unhealthy fixation on Wojar's personal life.
That and seemingly uncontrollable laughter.
Do you realize that if you typed out all of your acronyms they would be longer than your posts themselves?
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Pun fully intended.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167786 Aug 16, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
War should only be used as a last resort.
Korea was a mistake.
Vietnam was a mistake.
Iraq was a mistake.
Afghanistan was a mistake.
Internecine Guerrilla Warfare which the United States lost and had no business occupying those countries.
==========
Seems all wars we fight are mistakes.
Leads me to the conclusion that we KNOW they are mistakes before we start them.

Fun Fact.

The U.S. has been in a state of WAR since Dec. 7th 1941.

We have yet to take a day off.

Keep that in mind when azzholes are on T.V. saying that free speech should be suspended during times of war.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167787 Aug 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say with absolute certainty that circular reasoning employs logical fallacy.
The claim that the gospels are the proven "word of God" because scripture says so is as circular as it gets.
Also the notion that conclusions based on clear and convincing evidence are "mere speculation" because they lack absolute proof is spurious. If absolute certainty is the benchmark to understand the world around us then nothing is certain and all conclusions are invalid --(save for circular bible-based assertions?). Absurd.
<quoted text>
*golf clap*

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167788 Aug 16, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of science is above my pay grade.
However, can wojar create the Sun? the Moon? the Stars? all life on Earth?
Could it be that Adam and Eve were hairy apelike humans?
The majority of people are believers approaching 7 Billion.
=========
Genetic study offers clues to history of North Africa's Jews
Aug 7, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/8sejyay
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/08/06/us-s...
----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HV0Vo4NS2cAXX
I can create a sun. It is tiny and would be a real bad day for the Earth...but... just saying.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167789 Aug 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does the classroom dunce dismiss the class?
:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167790 Aug 16, 2013
If the Roman Empire would have adopted Mithraism as it's official religion you would all be Mithraist today.
I would still be an atheist.

Be well.

Off to have some fun.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167791 Aug 16, 2013
Hummm, and the lawsuit by Delphi continues to march forward. Just in case you suffer from A.D.D., Delphi filled a $450,0000,000 against the U.S. government for lying to the bankruptcy court in the Government Motors reorganization. Looking really bad for the Obama administration!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167792 Aug 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I always found that headline amusing, because it seems like an endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama over a television network. Such is the hilarity of dealing with birfoons.
Exactly!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#167793 Aug 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing.

Anyone who can't see mild insanity in what he writes just is not paying attention.
I usually don't pay attention to him because his act has gotten really boring and repetitive. Not sure what caused me to pause on it that day instead of just scrolling past

Ottawa

#167794 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, and the lawsuit by Delphi continues to march forward. Just in case you suffer from A.D.D., Delphi filled a $450,0000,000 against the U.S. government for lying to the bankruptcy court in the Government Motors reorganization. Looking really bad for the Obama administration!!!
§ure does look really bad. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). At least according to you and your vendetta-fuelled rage against Obama. Tell us, Rogue, will this prediction/prophecy be as self-fulfilling as the November 06, 2012 one, or the Supreme court ruling on Obamacare, or the winning tea party candidate for mayor of Jacksonville, or the DJIA last October, or the 0-209 verdict so far or , or, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What an oracle you turned out to be. Oh, Oracle, good stock that.

Location hidden

#167795 Aug 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
If the Roman Empire would have adopted Mithraism as it's official religion you would all be Mithraist today.
Be well.
Off to have some fun.
But the adopted paganism and change to Christianity!
Does that both you?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167796 Aug 16, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have lost track of which black guys she was sleeping with. If you read Frank Marshal Davis book that chronicles his conquests of white women and others, you would find that he also saddled up with Barry's mom at about the time she would have gotten pregnant. I don't recall any paternity tests having been conducted to verify that she was with only one black lover at the time, and Barry sure looks a lot more like Frank then the absentee father that Barack Sr. turned out to be. Frank ended up being the principle father figure that had a profound influence on him growing up, once he returned from his adopted homeland of Indonesia. Frank taught him to hate whites, sell drugs, and especially to hold America in contempt just for existing. Considering the controversies surrounding young Barry's birth, I find it rather amusing that you have no skepticism about any of it. Like how do you become an Indonesian citizen with the legally adopted last name Soetoro, then come back to America and magically become a "naturalized" citizen when the supposed birth father is not an American citizen? Also, why is it that the latest version of the BC has been confirmed by multiple forensic document experts as being a "layered" PDF file and not a copy of an original, legal document?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose in the fantastic world of birfoon fable nothing is impossible, but in reality based US of A we don’t normally pair 16 and 17 year old girls with men 37 years their senior regardless of their color, but in the degenerate world of birfoondom no doubt it’s probably commonplace.
Only in birfistan would one even think of replacing Obama’s actual grandfather with another old drunken grandfatherly geezer he hardly knew and assume the old geezer to be a father figure. Fact is your narrative is a disgraceful fable and everyone save the birfoon knows it.
Another piece of fiction is your Indonesian adaption fairytale. A US born citizen never loses his citizenship so there’s no reason for him to ever be naturalized.
And last but certainly not least is Obama has produced two “certified” copies of his BC that have been authenticated by the HDoH. That you don’t understand the meaning of the words “certified and authenticated” says more about you and that you would believe self-proclaimed internet “experts” over official state record keepers is proof positive you’re not all there.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what poops wrote, Twinkerbell:
I suppose in the fantastic world of birfoon fable nothing is impossible, but in reality based US of A we don’t normally pair 16 and 17 year old girls with men 37 years their senior regardless of their color, but in the degenerate world of birfoondom no doubt it’s probably commonplace.
Twinkerbell, he definitely called you a birther! And illiterate to boot! LMAO! Check your own comprehension, dipshyt. Say, how's your slightly overweight Sumo-Wrestling Island Mama? How much extra "baggage" does she carry? LMAO!!!
Where in the original post or the reply is Wojar mentioned Mr. Liars?

Location hidden

#167797 Aug 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems all wars we fight are mistakes.
Leads me to the conclusion that we KNOW they are mistakes before we start them.
Fun Fact.
The U.S. has been in a state of WAR since Dec. 7th 1941.
We have yet to take a day off.
Keep that in mind when azzholes are on T.V. saying that free speech should be suspended during times of war.
Ah, but we did not declare war until Dec. 8, 1941. Using Libtardian Logic, there is no war until it is declared!
Ah, there was no national TV in 1941!!!
And WWII ended the day Japan signed the surrender agreement on Sep. 2, 1945. And WWI ended "On 3 October 2010, Germany made the final payment on these bonds."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167798 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that both you?
Could someone translate this while I am gone?

Location hidden

#167800 Aug 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Be well.
Off to have some fun.
Does that bother you?

Location hidden

#167801 Aug 16, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan is Hundreds of years behind the times and yes they are fighting for multiple generations.
Even the children there do not flinch when a bomb explodes.
The USA will never learn because they only care about the wealthy few who own most of Congress.
It boggles the mind how the USA beat the NAZIS and JAPS in less than 4 years and we are still fighting in the Middle East with people that have ZERO Airplanes, ZERO Tanks, ZERO Ships, Et Cetera.
==========
SENATE “D LIST”
4 Republican Senators against funding our troops & GI Bill in 2008
Below you will find a complete list of Senators
who earned a D or lower from IAVA Action
this year. These legislators must improve their voting records if they are to legitimately claim that they support our troops and veterans.
Tom Coburn OK
Michael Enzi WY
John McCain AZ
Jim DeMint SC
Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
http://www.iava.org/
Hummm, IAVA says they are non-partisan and non-political but they lean far left and less than 10% of their members have ever been in the military! You seem to be more a wolf in sheepel clothing than anything else!

Ottawa

#167802 Aug 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where in the original post or the reply is Wojar mentioned Mr. Liars?
Rely on Mr Liars to strike back with one or more of the following:

a) ad hominem;
b) profanity
c) various threats;
d) death threats;
e) homosexually-laden insults;
d) home-made attributes such as dumbazzbastard, buttflapper etc.

So birther. So, so well, birther. And he talks to God, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Only problem, God ignores him. Totally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,174,909
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min FoLLoW aLoNg 5,410
Infighting marks Bellport village board elections (Jun '08) 59 min Donna 1,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 50,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr boundary painter 775
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 5 hr boundary painter 401
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr boundary painter 981

Blizzard Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 1:50PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News