BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167806 Aug 16, 2013
Hummmm, a green peahen is back. This past May there was a green peacock and two peahens for a couple of days. They are considered "endangered" but Florida does not recognize them as a "native species" and are subject to be hunted without a licence so long as it is on your own property.
They say they taste like pheasant so maybe I will bag her if she in in my back yard tomorrow!

Location hidden

#167808 Aug 16, 2013
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there was sex after death.

Their biggest fear was that there was no after-life at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact:

"Ann..........Ann"

"Is that you, George?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful!? What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex.

I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.

I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.

Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens).

Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon.

After supper, it's back to golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night.

I catch some much-needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again."

"Oh, George, are you in Heaven?"

“No, I'm a rabbit in Kansas."

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167809 Aug 16, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a Kenyan America,he lies when he claims to share slave heritage with anyone. His father was never an immigrant to the United States nor a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Obama is the son of a Kenyan,not an ancestor of anyone that either came here on a slave ship or lived on this Continent during extreme times in our history. His Kenyan history started here on August 4,1961 and ended several months later. Why is it that true African Americans with genuine heritage have never challenged Obama's outright lies?
How would you know Frank, have you traced Obama’s roots? Some African Americans did challenge your silly notion and I personally thought they were just as nuts as you. Who give a shit?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-m...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167810 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
While you equate gun-owners as having penis envy?!?
But they do. It's well-known and documented. Do you want me to get some evidence? Oh, I will as soon as you show me where and when Germany and Russia approved the invasion of Iraq. And so many others. Like Dems cheat more than Repubs at election time. And, and, and...

Ottawa

#167811 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, P.S.: Relevance?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167813 Aug 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s easily understandable how an ignorant birfoon would feel that way Mr. Liars as he has no way of measuring another’s intellect being the dumb ass he is and all. The first clue would be to ask Sarah what she reads and I believe that question’s been answered.
Then Obama.
“Obama has the great intellect. I was interviewing Obama a couple years ago, and I'm getting nowhere with the interview, it's late in the night, he's on the phone, walking off the Senate floor, he's cranky. Out of the blue I say,'Ever read a guy named Reinhold Niebuhr?' And he says,'Yeah.' So I say,'What did Niebuhr mean to you?' For the next 20 minutes, he gave me a perfect description of Reinhold Niebuhr's thought, which is a very subtle thought process based on the idea that you have to use power while it corrupts you. And I was dazzled; I felt the tingle up my knee as Chris Matthews would say”
DAVID BROOKS
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/08/davi...
Then Mr. Liars
“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”-- Martin Luther King Jr.
Settled up with Clownifornia yet, poops? Or, are you still evading paying your Clownifornia taxes? My guess is you're still mooching off Clownifornia because that's all you know. You are the epitome of a dumbazz to have posted such information on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Look up dumbazz, your picture should be there. Obviously, you're too ignorant to know what you wrote. LMAO! Chris Mathews? ROTFLMAO MLK knew the mindset of the ghetto well, didn't he? hahaha

Ottawa

#167814 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there was sex after death.
Their biggest fear was that there was no after-life at all.
After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact:
"Ann..........Ann"
"Is that you, George?"
"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."
"That's wonderful!? What's it like?"
"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex.
I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.
I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.
Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens).
Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon.
After supper, it's back to golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night.
I catch some much-needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again."
"Oh, George, are you in Heaven?"
“No, I'm a rabbit in Kansas."
Kudos, a good one.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

San Juan, Philippines

#167815 Aug 16, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of trolls, Troll!
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
Holla back, WoTARD the troll.
Class DISMISSED!
The belief that a Hawaiian-born President has a forged birth certificate even though it contains all the facts certified by the State of Hawaii (and in the face of other conclusive evidence) is the epitome of reductio ad absurdam standing on its head: the premises must be correct in order to preserve the cherished absurdity.

Don't forget not to remove your tinfoil hat!

Location hidden

#167816 Aug 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know Frank, have you traced Obama’s roots? Some African Americans did challenge your silly notion and I personally thought they were just as nuts as you. Who give a shit?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-m...
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?

San Juan, Philippines

#167817 Aug 16, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.
Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!
Than that document issued to Tacky when he was released from the looney bin saying he was cured is fraudulent.

Location hidden

#167818 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, P.S.: Relevance?
Your the one who brings up penis and guns in the same sentence which is odd to me as one shoots life while the other bullets.

Ottawa

#167819 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when I do, it's a reply to a gun lover who has just sung the praises of firearms. It's relevant. What's more, penis envy is neither vulgar, nor homosexual innuendo. It also does not smack of profanity. As a matter of fact, penis envy denotes a psychological defect linked in part to NRA. Have I lost you?

San Juan, Philippines

#167820 Aug 16, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is quite simple. Obama's birth certificate is NOT fraudulent. Only birther "experts" claim that it is, and why should birther sites quote the real experts?(And, in fact, they haven't). Birther sites LIED about what Obama's Kenyan grandmother said. She never said that he was born in Kenya. She said repeatedly that Obama was BORN IN HAWAII, but birther sites simply did not quote her and in fact cut off the tape recording just BEFORE she was asked "where was he born?" So what gives you the idea that they are telling the truth about Obama's birth certificate??????
Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying when they have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him.
Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")
Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth.
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank [she did not become a vice president until 1971], and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;
(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);
(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).
So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
Tacky's Certificate of Sanity is fraudulent.

San Juan, Philippines

#167822 Aug 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where in the original post or the reply is Wojar mentioned Mr. Liars?
That will earn you two LMAOs coming from bayou country.

San Juan, Philippines

#167823 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the adopted paganism and change to Christianity!
Does that bother you?
At this stage of the game, Rouge missing the point doesn't bother anyone. It's just boring.
Scrutiny wrote:
If the Roman Empire would have adopted Mithraism as it's official religion you would all be Mithraist today.
I would still be an atheist.
Be well.
Off to have some fun.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167824 Aug 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And when I do, it's a reply to a gun lover who has just sung the praises of firearms. It's relevant. What's more, penis envy is neither vulgar, nor homosexual innuendo. It also does not smack of profanity. As a matter of fact, penis envy denotes a psychological defect linked in part to NRA. Have I lost you?
As usual, you are confused. Your defect isn't linked to the great institution of the NRA, it is linked to your mental illness. You suffer from what is commonly known as Penisychosis! Basically, it means you're a pryck and your head is tapered! LMAO!

San Juan, Philippines

#167825 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly qualify "African Americans" for me? Do you include Caucasians who can trace their heritage in Egypt to more than 10,000 years ago? And what do you can a Caucasian fro Egypt who is an American citizen?
Why should Poppo explain a matter of common sense to a race-obsessed birfoon?

It's like my chemistry class for non-science majors. When significant figures are discussed, some understand the concept instantaneously. The rest will never comprehend and would be better off moving on to other topics rather than wasting their efforts.
Grand Birther

United States

#167826 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just when you think Rogue Moron can't get any dumber he goes and out does himself.

Rogue Moron, you know exactly what African Ametican refers to in 2013 in the United Stayes of America. Further, what in the bloody fkuc is your point? This is perhaps the dumbest thing on the Internet. Ever.
Grand Birther

United States

#167827 Aug 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Looking really bad for the Obama administration!!!
Is this the 10,000th time Rogue Moron had written this same statement and it has yet to pan out for him?

Looks really bad for Rogue Moron's ability to reason and understand the world around him.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#167828 Aug 16, 2013
Valerie Jarrett's Stand Down Order

Obama Awards Presidential Medal of Freedom to Bayard Rustin, a Communist
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

STATE DEPT OFFERS $10 MILLION REWARD FOR KILL OR CAPTURE OF 'ENEMIES OF ISLAM'
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Tinka 1,220,864
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min Whiny1 5,919
Important! 40 min Vote 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min positronium 52,894
Dear Abby 4-27-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Michael Satterfield 99,364
abby 4-26 4 hr Illythia 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]