BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242994 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167682 Aug 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but el bandito aka Rogue maintains that everything is much better post than pre-Iraq. I agree, it's much better for Blackwater (Halliburton) and its pals than before Iraq. Wonder if Rogue has tallied the Saddam-ordered deaths and compared them to the numbers since 2003. I shan't bother, but it should be interesting. But the question remains : Was the invasion and cost of said invasion in 4,500 dead GIs, 32,000 wounded GIs, some permanently disables physically AND psychologically, 150,000 Iraqis dead, surely over a million gravely wounded, infrastructure destroyed, and over 1.5 trillion greenbacks, not a cent of which has been paid back, worth it? Not to mention Iraq's gratitude to the US by signing giant new oil contracts with Russia and Japan who, as we know, were NOT a part of the coalition. Rogue should be able to tell us if in fact "Mission accomplished" still holds.
Iraq and Afghanistan will go down in history with the worst commander in chief George "W"rong Bush in charge.

The whole Middle East is up in flames and we can thank George Wrong Bush for it.

Your whole post is spot on.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167683 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You lied : "Remember General Colon Powell? Oh, I know it is Colin but the Libtard media insisted in calling him Colon. Same goes for Cheney. It is not spelled Chaney but that is how the LSM pronounce it"
Show me ONE , just ONE, not TWO or THREE, "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) newspaper or magazine that spelled Colin Powell "Colon" . Do it now please, so I don't have to go through charade of asking multiple times, ending up with you telling me to prove the press didn't call him that.
And save the childish pranks like "chain yanking" or "you took notice didn't you?" kind of crap.
Do not hold your breath waiting for Rogue to prove something.

LOL
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167684 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
And you solution is ... the Green Party?
The Power of Nightmares - Part I
Baby It’s Cold Outside”
http://tinyurl.com/mald29r
http://vimeo.com/channels/mab1/60614704

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167686 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq and Afghanistan will go down in history with the worst commander in chief George "W"rong Bush in charge.
The whole Middle East is up in flames and we can thank George Wrong Bush for it.
Your whole post is spot on.
Well, I don't know. Not too far incompetence-wise from LBJ and Nixon on Vietnam.

I remember feeling so sorry for those Viet vets being blamed by some of the public for the war. Yet, they did their job. Their bosses, civil and military, failed them.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167687 Aug 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you choose to advertise your illiterate existence.
Careful Sparky!
Learn to Read

United States

#167688 Aug 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Sparky!
Ooooooo. I have been warned!
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167689 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know. Not too far incompetence-wise from LBJ and Nixon on Vietnam.
I remember feeling so sorry for those Viet vets being blamed by some of the public for the war. Yet, they did their job. Their bosses, civil and military, failed them.
War should only be used as a last resort.

Korea was a mistake.

Vietnam was a mistake.

Iraq was a mistake.

Afghanistan was a mistake.

Internecine Guerrilla Warfare which the United States lost and had no business occupying those countries.

==========

How Terrorist Groups End
Implications for Countering al Qa'ida
The United States cannot conduct an effective counterterrorism campaign against al Qa'ida or other terrorist groups without understanding how such groups end. While it is clear that U.S. policymakers will need to turn to a range of policy instruments to conduct such campaigns — including careful police and intelligence work, military force, political negotiations, and economic sanctions — what is less clear is how they should prioritize U.S. efforts.
A recent RAND research effort sheds light on this issue by investigating how terrorist groups have ended in the past. By analyzing a comprehensive roster of terrorist groups that existed worldwide between 1968 and 2006, the authors found that most groups ended because of operations carried out by local police or intelligence agencies or because they negotiated a settlement with their governments. Military force was rarely the primary reason a terrorist group ended, and few groups within this time frame achieved victory.
These findings suggest that the U.S. approach to countering al Qa'ida has focused far too much on the use of military force. Instead, policing and intelligence should be the backbone of U.S. efforts.
First Systematic Examination of the End of Terrorist Groups
This was the first systematic look at how terrorist groups end. The authors compiled and analyzed a data set of all terrorist groups between 1968 and 2006, drawn from a terrorism-incident database that RAND and the Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism jointly oversee. The authors used that data to identify the primary reason for the end of groups and to statistically analyze how economic conditions, regime type, size, ideology, and group goals affected their survival. They then conducted comparative case studies of specific terrorist groups to understand how they ended.
http://www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/2008/RAND...
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167690 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Tell us, when I say Halliburton, whom do you think of? Is it Dick Cheney? But Cheney left Halliburton thirteen years ago and Obama has signed contracts with them!!!
Remember General Colon Powell? Oh, I know it is Colin but the Libtard media insisted in calling him Colon. Same goes for Cheney. It is not spelled Chaney but that is how the LSM pronounce it.
And then there was General Betray Us (Petraeus) and they called him that until he became the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and then Obama told the LSM to pronounce his name correctly.
Posted at 9:00 AM ET, 09/20/2007
General Betray Us?
By Washington Post editors
The anti-war group Moveon.org attacked General David Petraeus in a September 10 full-page advertisement in the New York Times, accusing him of being "constantly at war with the facts." Here is an annotated fact check of MoveOn.org 's broadside against Petraeus.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-check
<quoted text>
You lied : "Remember General Colon Powell? Oh, I know it is Colin but the Libtard media insisted in calling him Colon. Same goes for Cheney. It is not spelled Chaney but that is how the LSM pronounce it"
Show me ONE , just ONE, not TWO or THREE, "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) newspaper or magazine that spelled Colin Powell "Colon" . Do it now please, so I don't have to go through charade of asking multiple times, ending up with you telling me to prove the press didn't call him that.
And save the childish pranks like "chain yanking" or "you took notice didn't you?" kind of crap.
Can you read? I mean, can you understand what you read?!? I said "pronounce" and "called"!!! I can not show you any place were the "spelled" it because it was not the written words but the pronounced words!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167691 Aug 15, 2013
In the late 1970s Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Cater printer $500 Billion and the end result was a peak inflation rate of 14% and a recession in 1980 which contributed to his defeat in the election later that year.
So far Obama has printed $2.7 TRILLION and at this rate will have printed $3.0 TRILLION by the end of this tear. It will result in double digit inflation, a double digit drop in the stock market and another recession!!!
Obama thinks he can do the same thing The Peanut Man did without all the bad news but I guess he can blame it all on ..... Bush again!!!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167692 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Korea was a mistake.
Vietnam was a mistake.
Iraq was a mistake.
Internecine Guerrilla Warfare which the United States lost and had no business occupying those countries.
Typical Libtardian Logic. North Korea invades South Korea and that is not a war? North Vietnam invades South Vietnam and that is not a war? Iraq invades Kuwiat and that is not a war? Now, bin Laden wages war on the U.S. and you think we should not pursue him?
I agree, just as soon as we killed Saddamn Hussein we should have pulled out of Iraq and the same goes for Afghanistan after we killed bin Laden. But to not punish your enemies only makes things worse.
During WWII, when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, what should we have done?
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167693 Aug 15, 2013
Since Obama entered the White House, EIGHT Million more Americans have become unemployed and another three million have become part time employed and you think Obana is doing a good job?
If Obama was smarted than G.W. he should have had a fully recovered economy within six months.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167694 Aug 15, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167695 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167696 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, when is the last resort? In you Libtardian Logic, NEVER! Saddamn Hussein violated 27 United Nations mandates. Should we have given him a 28th? 29th? 129th? When is enough, enough?
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167697 Aug 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I have a younger brother who has been married to a Philippino for about 25 years now and the only problem is she is not the subservient cherry blossom he married many years ago. People who are willing to travel to another country and marry a foreigner have at least some ambition. This is not necessarily a bad thing but you'd be a fool as to think you are going to get someone who will give you a foot massage every night!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167698 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Korea was a mistake.
Vietnam was a mistake.
Iraq was a mistake.
==========
How Terrorist Groups End
Implications for Countering al Qa'ida
The United States cannot conduct an effective counterterrorism campaign against al Qa'ida or other terrorist groups without understanding how such groups end. While it is clear that U.S. policymakers will need to turn to a range of policy instruments to conduct such campaigns — including careful police and intelligence work, military force, political negotiations, and economic sanctions — what is less clear is how they should prioritize U.S. efforts.
A recent RAND research effort sheds light on this issue by investigating how terrorist groups have ended in the past. By analyzing a comprehensive roster of terrorist groups that existed worldwide between 1968 and 2006, the authors found that most groups ended because of operations carried out by local police or intelligence agencies or because they negotiated a settlement with their governments. Military force was rarely the primary reason a terrorist group ended, and few groups within this time frame achieved victory.
These findings suggest that the U.S. approach to countering al Qa'ida has focused far too much on the use of military force. Instead, policing and intelligence should be the backbone of U.S. efforts.
First Systematic Examination of the End of Terrorist Groups
This was the first systematic look at how terrorist groups end. The authors compiled and analyzed a data set of all terrorist groups between 1968 and 2006, drawn from a terrorism-incident database that RAND and the Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism jointly oversee. The authors used that data to identify the primary reason for the end of groups and to statistically analyze how economic conditions, regime type, size, ideology, and group goals affected their survival. They then conducted comparative case studies of specific terrorist groups to understand how they ended.
http://www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/2008/RAND...
You :

Korea was a mistake.

Vietnam was a mistake.

Iraq was a mistake.

Afghanistan was a mistake

Absolutely right.

Even Korea, if anyone wants to just dig a little bit for the reasons. The whole powder keg was there, waiting that spark to blow up the whole peninsula. We just didn't see it coming. Or didn't we?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167699 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic. North Korea invades South Korea and that is not a war? North Vietnam invades South Vietnam and that is not a war? Iraq invades Kuwiat and that is not a war? Now, bin Laden wages war on the U.S. and you think we should not pursue him?
I agree, just as soon as we killed Saddamn Hussein we should have pulled out of Iraq and the same goes for Afghanistan after we killed bin Laden. But to not punish your enemies only makes things worse.
During WWII, when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, what should we have done?
Did I ever say anything about WWII?

NO.

Hanging Saddam and killing UBL is only symbolic and does not mean much.

In 1979-1987 the Red Army took over Afghanistan in six days and spent the next 10 years fighting a internecine guerilla war and lost with the second best military on earth.

It eventually bankrupted the USSR and UBL had used the same template to bankrupt the USA.

The only way to win against terrorism is by fighting in the shadows with good police work just like we do with La Cosa Nostra.

==========

General Norman Schwartzkopf : Iraq Quagmire For USA
Iraq Quagmire: That, George Bush, knew!
http://tinyurl.com/2q9ex6 / PBS Television 1997:

==========

U.S. forces turning to ‘indirect’ war tactics
Support grows for uprooting terror havens rather than relying on firefights
http://tinyurl.com/2f69ll June. 27, 2007
So long, Rambo.
Almost six years after the worst attack ever on U.S. soil, special operations commanders believe that simply killing terrorists will not win a war against an ideologically motivated enemy.
That view is reflected in a series of transitions in special operations leadership posts. New senior officers are expected to give greater weight to an indirect approach to warfare, a slow and disciplined process that calls for supporting groups or nations willing to back U.S. interests.

Former Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld turned special operations forces into a "giant killing machine," said Douglas Macgregor, a former Army colonel and frequent critic of the Defense Department.

Now, with Rumsfeld gone and Navy Vice Adm. Eric Olson about to take control of U.S. Special Operations Command, Macgregor anticipates a return to the fundamentals drilled into Army Green Berets, Navy SEALs and other specially trained troops.

"The emphasis will be on,'If you have to kill someone, then for God's sakes, kill the right people,'" Macgregor said. "In most cases, you're not going to have to kill people and that's the great virtue of special operations. That's been lost over the last several years."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19468531/
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167700 Aug 15, 2013
omit 1987 and replace w/ 1989
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167701 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You :
Korea was a mistake.
Vietnam was a mistake.
Iraq was a mistake.
Afghanistan was a mistake
Absolutely right.
Even Korea, if anyone wants to just dig a little bit for the reasons. The whole powder keg was there, waiting that spark to blow up the whole peninsula. We just didn't see it coming. Or didn't we?
Agree, and another phony baloney war with Colonel Oillie North saying we have to fight them in the South American region because the communist will invade Texas.

ROTFL

LOL

----------

Treason -- Often An Essential Business Practice / http://tinyurl.com/krtear
(Swans - July 30, 2007) Each month I screen a film on some recent news event, situation, story or subject that was ignored, suppressed, or distorted by the major media. In June I delved back into history to the 1930s for a documentary, The Plot to Overthrow FDR, that told an earthshaking story that was covered up soon after it was exposed and has been ignored ever since. Because of its profound implications I felt it was a story that should be reviewed.
In 1934 a very popular retired general of the marines, Smedley Butler, told a congressional committee that a well-funded group had approached him to lead veterans in a coup d'état of Franklin Roosevelt's administration! The plans were based on the successful takeovers of the Italian government by Mussolini and his Fascists, the German government by Hitler and the Nazis, and by pending actions of French fascists, the Croix de Feu. Why? The wealthy elite of the country were furious that the FDR-led government enacted legislation they deemed inimical to their interests.
The agitation, disorder, and fear that accompanied the depression caused Roosevelt to employ unusual, unprecedented and even contradictory measures to preserve the existing system from overthrow. If anything it gave the overwhelming majority of the people confidence that their government was on their side and was going to help them. The elite, however, did not see it the same way. Any benefits to the others would obviously affect them negatively. They considered Roosevelt, a blue-blood like themselves, a traitor to their class./ http://www.swans.com/library/art13/pgreen117....
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167702 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, when is the last resort? In you Libtardian Logic, NEVER! Saddamn Hussein violated 27 United Nations mandates. Should we have given him a 28th? 29th? 129th? When is enough, enough?
General Zinni testified in Congress that Iraq was no threat to its neighbors and certainly no threat to the USA and the West.

Iraq was contained in a box with the No Fly Zones and Sanctions which worked for 12 years.

Limbaugh and Fox News keeps lying and you still believe.

==========

"Gen. Zinni Says War With Iraq Is Unwise,"
24 August 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/244lxrd
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/bush/zin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Check 1,640,843
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,110
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 4 hr Screwed by owner 3
J. Biden, Franken & Weinstein from the same mold. 4 hr VERY Believable-True 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 4 hr SamanthaC 21
Help me 4 hr Negrah rape 4
New Site on Jpusa CULT by Ex-Member 4 hr Self 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages