BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242783 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167658 Aug 15, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama was born in Hawaii. Mr. Cruz was born in Canada. There is no conflating the two. Mr. Cruz may still be eligible to run for president because his mother was a US citizen. I would like to see him run. He wants to shut down the government for the fun of it. Not even George W. tried that ish. Good luck Ted.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the only way our government will shut down is because 1) if the Democrat controlled Senate does not pass the FY2014 Budget or 2) the president vetoes it!
It is soooo sad that Libtards do knot no how government works.
Typical Libtard response. They can not make an intellectually honest response so they give me an ugly face which tell's me I won the argument.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167659 Aug 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. We have access to all these computers, software, hardware, memory sticks, internet, Facebook, newspapers, TV, magazines, and so much more. Yet, the question was posed two days ago : "What to you remember about the 2003 blackout?" "Uh, what," answered most respondents taken aback with the question. Those that did finally recall the blackout gave diverse accounts of the event, but one thing that stood out was that the majority did not remember how they coped.
Yes, all of the above in our wired age.
Yet, at a time when not only was the world not "wired", but 95% of the population was illiterate, we expect oral tradition to convey to us precisely what happened decades after Jesus set foot on this earth.
This is the United States of Amnesia.

In 2003 the Middle East and in particular the Iraqi Citizenry saw how Bush and Cheney did not upgrade our United States electrical grid and the whole world saw Hurricane Katrina and how inept Republicans are running government.

Republicans hate government.

As far as ancient civilizations I agree with you, BUT, BUT, BUT, As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.

==========

Bush: Blackout is 'wake-up' call
Dems, GOP spar over energy policy
http://tinyurl.com/ev2nf / August 15, 2003
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN)-- President Bush said Friday the massive blackout that struck the Northeast and upper Midwest -- as well as parts of Canada -- is a "wake-up call" to modernize the electricity system.
The blackout also provided an opening for some sparring between the administration and Democrats over energy policy with the two sides trading shots over which party was more interested in developing a comprehensive plan.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08/15/bus...

Iraqi Power Grid Nearing Collapse
August 4, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/pd8t7s2
Iraq's power grid is on the brink of collapse because of insurgent sabotage, rising demand, fuel shortages and provinces that are unplugging local power stations from the national grid, officials said Saturday.
Electricity Ministry spokesman Aziz al-Shimari said power generation nationally is only meeting half the demand, and there had been four nationwide blackouts over the past two days. The shortages across the country are the worst since the summer of 2003, shortly after the U.S.-led invasion to topple Saddam Hussein, he said.
Power supplies in Baghdad have been sporadic all summer and now are down to just a few hours a day, if that. The water supply in the capital has also been severely curtailed by power blackouts and cuts that have affected pumping and filtration stations.
Karbala province south of Baghdad has been without power for three days, causing water mains to go dry in the provincial capital, the Shiite holy city of Karbala.
http://seattletimes.com/html/iraq/2003822245_...

Behind the Blackout
An Energy Investment Banker and Bush Energy Advisor Gives Unexpected Answers on the Northeast Power Grid, Peak Oil and Gas, and Much More
http://tinyurl.com/6xpqw / August 21, 2003
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/082...

=========

Joshua 24:15

15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167660 Aug 15, 2013
MEDIA EXAGGERATE BAKERSFIELD IMMIGRATION RALLY;
SEIU INFLATES NUMBERS BY FACTOR OF 20
by JOEL B. POLLAK 14 Aug 2013
Thousands of activists for immigration reform have gone missing after only four hundred turned up at Wednesday's rally in Bakersfield, CA outside the office of Republican Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy. Though the SEIU reported that "more than 5,000 people" had boarded buses to the rally, only a few hundred actually emerged in Bakersfield--potentially one of the greatest human tragedies in American history.
The Associated Press offered a figure of 1,500 attendees, citing estimates from Bakersfield police. Those estimates are clearly erroneous, based perhaps on expected rather than actual turnout. A local CBS affiliate reported from Los Angeles on the morning of the rally that "3,900 people" were going to the rally.
If so, thousands were lost on the way. Many vehicles are apparently missing, as well--the CBS affiliate reported that "the largest car and bus caravan in California" had left Dodger Stadium, though an organizer filmed by Breitbart News' Lee Stranahan that morning only mentioned one truck and several other vehicles.
Yet journalists have largely failed to follow up on the missing demonstrators.
Of course, the vast majority of those demonstrators did not actually exist.
Earlier in the month, organizers had promised at least 5,000 activists would turn up to the event, which was billed as the climax of "Action August." Yet Breitbart News' Lee Stranahan counted roughly 400 demonstrators at the start of the rally, a figure that matched my impression of the rather sparse throng.
If the bussed-in crowd, which included many self-declared illegal immigrants, swelled at all after that point, it did not do so by much, despite the free lunches dished out by union organizers.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167661 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
In 1982, I stood with a thousand new immigrants, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and listening to the National Anthem for the first time as an American. To this day, I can't remember anything sweeter and more patriotic than that moment in my life.
Fast forwarding, somehow I finished high school, finished college, and like any other goofball 21 year old kid, I was having a great time with my life. I had a nice job and a nice apartment in Southern California. In some way and somehow, I had forgotten how I got here and why I was here.
One day I was at a gas station, I saw a veteran pumping gas on the other side of the island. I don't know what made me do it, but I walked over and asked if he had served in Vietnam. He smiled and said yes. I shook and held his hand. The grown man began to well up. I walked away as fast as I could and at that very moment, I was emotionally rocked. This was a profound moment in my life. I knew something had to change in my life. It was time for me to learn how to be a good citizen. It was time for me to give back.
You see, America is not just a place on the map, it isn't just a physical location. It is an ideal, a concept. And if you are an American, you must understand the concept, you must accept this concept, and most importantly, you have to fight and defend this concept. This is about Freedom and not free stuff. And that is why I am standing up here.
Brothers and sisters, to be a real American, the very least you must do is to learn English and understand it well. In my humble opinion, you cannot be a faithful patriotic citizen if you can't speak the language of the country you live in. Take this document of 46 pages - last I looked on the Internet, there wasn't a Vietnamese translation of the US Constitution. It took me a long time to get to the point of being able to converse and until this day, I still struggle to come up with the right words. It's not easy, but if it's too easy, it's not worth doing.
Before I knew this 46-page document, I learned of the 500,000 Americans who fought for this little boy. I learned of the 58,000 names scribed on the black wall at the Vietnam Memorial. You are my heroes. You are my founders.
At this time, I would like to ask all the Vietnam veterans to please stand. I thank you for my life. I thank you for your sacrifices, and I thank you for giving me the freedom and liberty I have today. I now ask all veterans, firefighters, and police officers, to please stand. On behalf of all first generation immigrants, I thank you for your services and may God bless you all.
Quang Nguyen
Creative Director/Founder
Caddis Advertising, LLC
"God Bless America"
"One Flag, One Language,
One Nation Under God"
May I suggest that Mr. Quang Nguyen is subjective and biased.And he should be.To him,the U.S. is the greatest country in the world. Not for me to try to dissuade him. He has every right to pound his chest and shout it out.

But you, Rogue, why do you have to come up with this phoney patriotic hooey every fortnight?Are you insecure?Do you need to shout you're the best? You're not.And I'll tell you why.

There are a lot of Quang Nguyen's on this planet, and they are as grateful to France, the UK, Germany, Spain, Scandinavia, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile, Brazil as are so many other refugees like him who have been taken in, rescued from dictatorial, bloody regimes. So many countries have accepted refugees of all kinds. You're not alone. They all feel their country of adoption is the greatest, as well they should. Yet this constant "we're the best chant" is frivolous at best, insecure at worse. Live your myth of being the greatest all you want,good for you.The U.S. may have the most powerful military, yes. Does that make it the greatest? Assuredly not.NO COUNTRY, and there are some pretty good ones, CAN CLAIM THE TITLE OF BEING THE GREATEST.Too many factors to be considered. Got it?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167662 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that is the Progressive Democrats who want a large, all encompassing federal government.
Obviously you have no idea what Fascism us. Fascism came from the Roman Fascia which was a bundle of sticks with an ax carried at the front of a Roman Legion as it marched. It symbolized Rome's power. If you did not behave they would beat you with the sticks. If you still not behave, they took the ax and cut you up in little pieces.
And that is what the Progressives do. The TEA Partiers protest peacefully while the Occutards protest violently!
Enclosed is a clue for you my friend.

Take a very long and hard look at the Delegates at the Republican convention.

Next, take a very long and hard look at the Delegates at the Democratic convention.

IMO, Too me, they are all bamboozled gullible citizenry who believes in these two corrupt corporate parties.

The Democratic party morphed into Republicans and the Republican party turned into Fascist, Racist, Hateful people proven by Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, Palin, and Fox News.

LOL
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167663 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Thousands of activists for immigration reform have gone missing after only four hundred turned up at Wednesday's rally in Bakersfield, CA outside the office of Republican Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy. Though the SEIU reported that "more than 5,000 people" had boarded buses to the rally, only a few hundred actually emerged in Bakersfield--potentially one of the greatest human tragedies in American history.
The Associated Press offered a figure of 1,500 attendees, citing estimates from Bakersfield police. Those estimates are clearly erroneous, based perhaps on expected rather than actual turnout. A local CBS affiliate reported from Los Angeles on the morning of the rally that "3,900 people" were going to the rally.
If so, thousands were lost on the way. Many vehicles are apparently missing, as well--the CBS affiliate reported that "the largest car and bus caravan in California" had left Dodger Stadium, though an organizer filmed by Breitbart News' Lee Stranahan that morning only mentioned one truck and several other vehicles.
Earlier in the month, organizers had promised at least 5,000 activists would turn up to the event, which was billed as the climax of "Action August." Yet Breitbart News' Lee Stranahan counted roughly 400 demonstrators at the start of the rally, a figure that matched my impression of the rather sparse throng.
If the bussed-in crowd, which included many self-declared illegal immigrants, swelled at all after that point, it did not do so by much, despite the free lunches dished out by union organizers.
US aims to welcome 12,000 Iraqi refugees this year
December 5, 2007 // http://tinyurl.com/kc6a6lt
WASHINGTON (AFP) The United States, under fire for not taking in more Iraqis displaced by the war, plans to admit 12,000 refugees from the strife-torn country before October 1, 2008, a US official said Tuesday.
"Our plans for FY (fiscal year) 2008 include processing enough Iraqi refugees to admit 12,000 during the fiscal year," which began Monday, the US official said on condition of anonymity.
The official's comments came as US President George W. Bush told US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in an official memorandum that the United States looked to welcome a maximum of 80,000 refugees over the next 12 months.
http://www.centcom.mil/fact-sheets/fact-sheet...
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167664 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the United States of Amnesia.
In 2003 the Middle East and in particular the Iraqi Citizenry saw how Bush and Cheney did not upgrade our United States electrical grid and the whole world saw Hurricane Katrina and how inept Republicans are running government.
Republicans hate government.
As far as ancient civilizations I agree with you, BUT, BUT, BUT, As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.
Ah, the United States does not own the electrical grids. Why you have no idea how many electrical grids there are in the 48 contiguous states. But I will help you out. There is the East and West grids and then there is the TEXAS grid! Hawaii and Alaska only have local grids.
Now, how do you blame Bush if the grids are not property of the U.S. federal government?!? Oh, I know, anything that goes wrong when a Republican is in the White House, it is Bush's fault!!!
How does it feel to be an ignoramus?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#167665 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Why get caught? La migra.

Ottawa

#167666 Aug 15, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>
Sorry, the only way our government will shut down is because 1) if the Democrat controlled Senate does not pass the FY2014 Budget or 2) the president vetoes it!
It is soooo sad that Libtards do knot no how government works.
Frito Bandito wrote:
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama was born in Hawaii. Mr. Cruz was born in Canada. There is no conflating the two. Mr. Cruz may still be eligible to run for president because his mother was a US citizen. I would like to see him run. He wants to shut down the government for the fun of it. Not even George W. tried that ish. Good luck Ted.
<quoted text>

Typical Libtard response. They can not make an intellectually honest response so they give me an ugly face which tell's me I won the argument.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You contest your own posts now? So many monikers, you've become that confused? You just called yourself a "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) HA HA.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167667 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the United States does not own the electrical grids. Why you have no idea how many electrical grids there are in the 48 contiguous states. But I will help you out. There is the East and West grids and then there is the TEXAS grid! Hawaii and Alaska only have local grids.
Now, how do you blame Bush if the grids are not property of the U.S. federal government?!? Oh, I know, anything that goes wrong when a Republican is in the White House, it is Bush's fault!!!
How does it feel to be an ignoramus?
Bush reneged on fixing our electrical grid into the 21 Century.

Eisenhower built our Roads, Tunnels, and Bridges.

The CEOS must have paid Bush and Cheney plenty for not upgrading it.

==========

Full Review - Iraq For Sale
http://tinyurl.com/hvs8r
U.S. soldiers profiled in the 2006 Iraq War documentary THE WAR TAPES remark repeatedly that no matter how bad things look, you can bet someone somewhere is getting rich off this war. Muckraking filmmaker Robert Greenwald's provocative documentary explores that contention by showing exactly who's profiting from the debacle in Iraq, and how. The culprits: privately owned companies hired by the U.S. government to provide services the military can't handle, companies with disturbingly close ties to high-ranking officials who oversee military spending. These private contractors not only provide food, laundry and housing, but also security, interrogation and intelligence gathering. By one estimate cited in the film, there are currently more than 20,000 private security forces on the ground in Iraq, more than any other nation in the coalition besides the U.S. The largest private security operation — and Greenwald's first target — is Blackwater, whose CEO has contributed over $2 million to the Republican Party and its candidates. On March 31, 2004, four Fallujah-based Blackwater employees were killed by insurgents; at least two of their families blame Blackwater, claiming that by cutting corners in pursuit of profit, Blackwater left their sons exposed, outmanned and outgunned. Blackwater responded by hiring a powerful D.C. lobbying firm to protect its contracts, and the company's business ballooned over the following years — they even added a whopping $73 million post-Hurricane Katrina FEMA contract. The widespread use of contractors as interrogators and interpreters in Iraq prisons is equally disturbing: When the Abu Ghraib scandal broke, it was estimated that at least 50 percent of the prison's interrogators worked for private contractors such as CACI, which are not held to the same accountability standards as U.S. soldiers.
http://online.tvguide.com/detail/movie.aspx...
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167668 Aug 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. We have access to all these computers, software, hardware, memory sticks, internet, Facebook, newspapers, TV, magazines, and so much more. Yet, the question was posed two days ago : "What to you remember about the 2003 blackout?" "Uh, what," answered most respondents taken aback with the question. Those that did finally recall the blackout gave diverse accounts of the event, but one thing that stood out was that the majority did not remember how they coped.
Yes, all of the above in our wired age.
Yet, at a time when not only was the world not "wired", but 95% of the population was illiterate, we expect oral tradition to convey to us precisely what happened decades after Jesus set foot on this earth.
Well, Bush must have fixed it, right? Have we had another major blackout in the Northeast? NO!!! Therefore Bush fixed the problem.
But as a Conservative, I know that Bush and nothing to do with the blackout or fixing it. The power companies have tried to improve the situations. WHY??? Well, in a blackout, they can not sell electrical power and they lose MONEY!!! And making a profit is the name of the game whether you admit it or not!!!
When a country owns the electrical grids, you have more power outages because there is no profit motive to keep things working.
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167671 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Ah, but the highways are owned by the state and local governments and the U.S. federal government pays for 90% of all federal truck routes.
And again, the U.S. government does not own the power grids. They are privately owned by the power companies. It makes common sense for the companies to continue to upgrade their power distribution as they make MONEY for welling electrical power!!!
Tell us, if Bush did NOT fix it, then why has there been no major power outage???
Your hatred of Bush is popping out all over.
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167672 Aug 15, 2013
Tell us, when I say Halliburton, whom do you think of? Is it Dick Cheney? But Cheney left Halliburton thirteen years ago and Obama has signed contracts with them!!!
Remember General Colon Powell? Oh, I know it is Colin but the Libtard media insisted in calling him Colon. Same goes for Cheney. It is not spelled Chaney but that is how the LSM pronounce it.
And then there was General Betray Us (Petraeus) and they called him that until he became the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and then Obama told the LSM to pronounce his name correctly.

Posted at 9:00 AM ET, 09/20/2007
General Betray Us?
By Washington Post editors
The anti-war group Moveon.org attacked General David Petraeus in a September 10 full-page advertisement in the New York Times, accusing him of being "constantly at war with the facts." Here is an annotated fact check of MoveOn.org 's broadside against Petraeus.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker...
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167673 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah dah, Bush was the first president of the 21st Century so how could me put off something until the 21st Century when it had already started?
And you you show us where Bush promised he would fix the grid(s)? And if we have had no power grid failure since 2003, I guess he DID fix it!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167674 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Enclosed is a clue for you my friend.
Take a very long and hard look at the Delegates at the Republican convention.
Next, take a very long and hard look at the Delegates at the Democratic convention.
IMO, Too me, they are all bamboozled gullible citizenry who believes in these two corrupt corporate parties.
The Democratic party morphed into Republicans and the Republican party turned into Fascist, Racist, Hateful people proven by Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, Palin, and Fox News.
LOL
And you solution is ... the Green Party?

Ottawa

#167676 Aug 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Full Review - Iraq For Sale
http://tinyurl.com/hvs8r
U.S. soldiers profiled in the 2006 Iraq War documentary THE WAR TAPES remark repeatedly that no matter how bad things look, you can bet someone somewhere is getting rich off this war. Muckraking filmmaker Robert Greenwald's provocative documentary explores that contention by showing exactly who's profiting from the debacle in Iraq, and how. The culprits: privately owned companies hired by the U.S. government to provide services the military can't handle, companies with disturbingly close ties to high-ranking officials who oversee military spending. These private contractors not only provide food, laundry and housing, but also security, interrogation and intelligence gathering. By one estimate cited in the film, there are currently more than 20,000 private security forces on the ground in Iraq, more than any other nation in the coalition besides the U.S. The largest private security operation — and Greenwald's first target — is Blackwater, whose CEO has contributed over $2 million to the Republican Party and its candidates. On March 31, 2004, four Fallujah-based Blackwater employees were killed by insurgents; at least two of their families blame Blackwater, claiming that by cutting corners in pursuit of profit, Blackwater left their sons exposed, outmanned and outgunned. Blackwater responded by hiring a powerful D.C. lobbying firm to protect its contracts, and the company's business ballooned over the following years — they even added a whopping $73 million post-Hurricane Katrina FEMA contract. The widespread use of contractors as interrogators and interpreters in Iraq prisons is equally disturbing: When the Abu Ghraib scandal broke, it was estimated that at least 50 percent of the prison's interrogators worked for private contractors such as CACI, which are not held to the same accountability standards as U.S. soldiers.
http://online.tvguide.com/detail/movie.aspx...
Ahhh, but el bandito aka Rogue maintains that everything is much better post than pre-Iraq. I agree, it's much better for Blackwater (Halliburton) and its pals than before Iraq. Wonder if Rogue has tallied the Saddam-ordered deaths and compared them to the numbers since 2003. I shan't bother, but it should be interesting. But the question remains : Was the invasion and cost of said invasion in 4,500 dead GIs, 32,000 wounded GIs, some permanently disables physically AND psychologically, 150,000 Iraqis dead, surely over a million gravely wounded, infrastructure destroyed, and over 1.5 trillion greenbacks, not a cent of which has been paid back, worth it? Not to mention Iraq's gratitude to the US by signing giant new oil contracts with Russia and Japan who, as we know, were NOT a part of the coalition. Rogue should be able to tell us if in fact "Mission accomplished" still holds.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167677 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the highways are owned by the state and local governments and the U.S. federal government pays for 90% of all federal truck routes.
And again, the U.S. government does not own the power grids. They are privately owned by the power companies. It makes common sense for the companies to continue to upgrade their power distribution as they make MONEY for welling electrical power!!!
Tell us, if Bush did NOT fix it, then why has there been no major power outage???
Your hatred of Bush is popping out all over.
After Hurricane Sandy Gov. Cuomo allowed Jersey PSEG to take over LIPA in Long Island.

Also the government does or does not allow mergers.

==========

President Obama’s Christmas Gift to AT&T (and Comcast and Verizon)
http://tinyurl.com/2cne5wf / Dec 21, 2010
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/president...

JOINT STATEMENT OF
CHAIRMAN KEVIN J. MARTIN AND
COMMISSIONER DEBORAH TAYLOR TATE
Re: AT&T Inc. and BellSouth Corporation Application for Transfer of Control, WC Docket No. 06-74
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachm...

CONCURRING STATEMENT OF
COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS
Re: AT&T Inc. and BellSouth Corporation Application for Transfer of Control, WC Docket No. 06-74

STATEMENT OF
COMMISSIONER JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN
Re: Comparative Consideration of 76 Groups of Mutually Exclusive Applications for Permits to
Construct New or Modified Noncommercial Educational FM Stations

Ottawa

#167678 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Tell us, when I say Halliburton, whom do you think of? Is it Dick Cheney? But Cheney left Halliburton thirteen years ago and Obama has signed contracts with them!!!
Remember General Colon Powell? Oh, I know it is Colin but the Libtard media insisted in calling him Colon. Same goes for Cheney. It is not spelled Chaney but that is how the LSM pronounce it.
And then there was General Betray Us (Petraeus) and they called him that until he became the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and then Obama told the LSM to pronounce his name correctly.
General Betray Us?
The anti-war group Moveon.org attacked General David Petraeus in a September 10 full-page advertisement in the New York Times, accusing him of being "constantly at war with the facts." Here is an annotated fact check of MoveOn.org 's broadside against Petraeus.
You lied : "Remember General Colon Powell? Oh, I know it is Colin but the Libtard media insisted in calling him Colon. Same goes for Cheney. It is not spelled Chaney but that is how the LSM pronounce it"

Show me ONE , just ONE, not TWO or THREE, "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) newspaper or magazine that spelled Colin Powell "Colon" . Do it now please, so I don't have to go through charade of asking multiple times, ending up with you telling me to prove the press didn't call him that.

And save the childish pranks like "chain yanking" or "you took notice didn't you?" kind of crap.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167679 Aug 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
General Betray Us?
Cheney is a life long government official so how did he become the CEO of Halliburton and then return to government as Vice President?

----------

Halliburton Will Move HQ to Dubai
Halliburton Will Shift Headquarters From Houston to Mideast Financial Powerhouse of Dubai / http://tinyurl.com/27z4h8

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates Mar 11, 2007 (AP)
Oil services giant Halliburton Co. will soon shift its corporate headquarters from Houston to the Mideast financial powerhouse of Dubai, chief executive Dave Lesar announced Sunday.
"Halliburton is opening its corporate headquarters in Dubai while maintaining a corporate office in Houston," spokeswoman Cathy Mann said in an e-mail to The Associated Press. "The chairman, president and CEO will office from and be based in Dubai to run the company from the UAE."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

==========

How the Bush Family Makes a Killing from George’s Presidency
It's good to be a Bush / October 25, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/y7dy46
Halliburton scored almost $1.2 billion in revenue from contracts related to Iraq in the third quarter of 2006, leading one analyst to comment: "Iraq was better than expected ... Overall, there is nothing really to question or be skeptical about. I think the results are very good."
Very good indeed. An estimated 655,000 dead Iraqis, over 3,000 dead coalition troops, billions stolen from Iraq’s coffers, a country battered by civil war - but Halliburton turned a profit, so the results are very good.
Very good certainly for Vice President Dick Cheney, who resigned from Halliburton in 2000 with a $33.7 million retirement package (not bad for roughly four years of work). In a stunning conflict of interest, Cheney still holds more than 400,000 stock options in the company. Why pursue diplomacy when you can rake in a personal fortune from war?
Yet Cheney isn’t the only one who has benefited from the Bush administration’s destructive policies. The Bush family has done quite nicely too. Just a few examples:
http://www.heatherwokusch.com/index.php...

-------
Cheney colleague admits bribery in Halliburton oil deals
4 September 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5eovvl
A former colleague of the US Vice-President, Dick Cheney, has pleaded guilty to funnelling millions of dollars in bribes to win lucrative contracts in Nigeria for Halliburton, during the period in the Nineties when Mr Cheney ran the giant oil and gas services company.
Albert Stanley, who was appointed by Mr Cheney as chief executive of Halliburton's subsidiary KBR, admitted using a north London lawyer to channel payments to Nigerian officials as part of a bribery scheme that landed some $6bn of work in the country over a decade. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
Learn to Read

United States

#167681 Aug 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you agree she is smarter than Obumbler.
I'm sorry you choose to advertise your illiterate existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Sweet Britches 1,619,580
Benghazi, the REAL story. 9 min Bad Breath 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Junket 11,435
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Apropos 4 This 62
NFL & George Soros in bed. 3 hr Mr Greenjeans 13
Topix keeps DELETING this info. 4 hr Capt Kangaroo 5
Message is this nation. 4 hr Help Us Lord 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance