BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167433 Aug 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, and I say that for your own good, stop looking like an illiterate fool. I changed NOT ONE IOTA to your text. I never change, never edit others' posts like you do. I added responses in UPPER case so as to clearly distinguish between my words and yours - not that I needed to, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You're such a fool. At least, and I say again, try to conceal it.
You added to MY post, moron! That's changing it. Dunce! So, tell us Path, what race are you and why do you support a liar? C'mon bigmouth, tell us. Your real name is Daryl, isn't it?
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167434 Aug 13, 2013
Florida Cop Fired For Calling Trayvon A “Thug” On Facebook

He also had a rather callous and disparaging image of Trayvon Martin on his Facebook page where he’s holding a bag of skittles in one hand and canned iced tea in the other, with the caption,“Those skittles were to die for.” Not very nice. But see, it’s not just that the cop’s boss was afraid someone might be offended or that such things are inappropriate for a public official to say. It’s mostly that the cop held the politically incorrect opinion of the Zimmerman/Martin incident – an incident that should have never garnered national attention in the first place, considering how many gang-related murders happen in Detroit and Chicago alone on a daily basis without anyone in the media or political establishment even pretending to care. If you’re critical of Trayvon in any way, that makes you a racist. If you speak positively in any way regarding Zimmerman, that makes you a racist. The Blaze reported:“A Florida beach safety officer was fired on Friday after he referred to Trayvon Martin as a ‘thug’ on his personal Facebook page. Todd Snipes, a beach officer of 15 years who was stationed about 40 minutes from where Trayvon Martin was killed in Sanford, Fla., was initially suspended for the post he made on Facebook last month.‘Another thug gone,’ Snipes wrote the night of George Zimmerman’s acquittal.‘Pull up your pants and be respectful. Bye bye thug r.i.p.’ In his termination letter, Department of Public Protection Director George Recktenwald wrote that Snipes had ‘engaged in behavior that threatens the respect and trust of the community and jeopardizes the perception that the department enforces the law fairly, even-handedly and without bias.’”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/florida-c...
Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/florida-c...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167435 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Kauai, my bad and thank you. Rest of my post still holds. You in Kauai on vacation is as real as Hitler in Jerusalem on vacation.
We used to have four units at Princeville. Absolutely gorgeous! Do you really think "anyone", "anyone" at all, cares what your post says? Why should they? You're a pompous azz bound for a pauper's grave! LMAO! Psychopath!

You know that an artificially inflated ego is a common trait among people with your affliction, right? Bloated ego, uncontrollable lying, must always be right, vile mind, etc. You're very demented Path, damn!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167436 Aug 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time the gospels were written most of the apostles and disciples were dead and could not be witnesses to anything.
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You cannot prove that!
We know that some of the books were written by different people but many of the writings are attributed to Disciple Paul.
BTW: GODS Holy Spirit wrote the Books.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
He confuses the correlation of letters to the date they were written. I guess these new found Lincoln letters were wrtiten last year?!?

Rare 'Lincoln Letters' found in Santa Maria to go on display
March 29, 2013|By Mary Forgione | Los Angeles Times Daily Travel & Deal blogger
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/29/news/...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167437 Aug 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We used to have four units at Princeville. Absolutely gorgeous! Do you really think "anyone", "anyone" at all, cares what your post says? Why should they? You're a pompous azz bound for a pauper's grave! LMAO! Psychopath!
You know that an artificially inflated ego is a common trait among people with your affliction, right? Bloated ego, uncontrollable lying, must always be right, vile mind, etc. You're very demented Path, damn!
Ahhh, punctuation, punctuation. Not a birther strong point.

"You're very demented Path", you erroneously wrote.
"You're very demented, Path" is the correct grammar. Do you see difference, slug?(note the comma after "difference".)

Did I just hear "kerplunk"?. Oh no, here comes stepmom.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167438 Aug 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have lost track of which black guys she was sleeping with. If you read Frank Marshal Davis book that chronicles his conquests of white women and others, you would find that he also saddled up with Barry's mom at about the time she would have gotten pregnant. I don't recall any paternity tests having been conducted to verify that she was with only one black lover at the time, and Barry sure looks a lot more like Frank then the absentee father that Barack Sr. turned out to be. Frank ended up being the principle father figure that had a profound influence on him growing up, once he returned from his adopted homeland of Indonesia. Frank taught him to hate whites, sell drugs, and especially to hold America in contempt just for existing. Considering the controversies surrounding young Barry's birth, I find it rather amusing that you have no skepticism about any of it. Like how do you become an Indonesian citizen with the legally adopted last name Soetoro, then come back to America and magically become a "naturalized" citizen when the supposed birth father is not an American citizen? Also, why is it that the latest version of the BC has been confirmed by multiple forensic document experts as being a "layered" PDF file and not a copy of an original, legal document?
I suppose in the fantastic world of birfoon fable nothing is impossible, but in reality based US of A we don’t normally pair 16 and 17 year old girls with men 37 years their senior regardless of their color, but in the degenerate world of birfoondom no doubt it’s probably commonplace.

Only in birfistan would one even think of replacing Obama’s actual grandfather with another old drunken grandfatherly geezer he hardly knew and assume the old geezer to be a father figure. Fact is your narrative is a disgraceful fable and everyone save the birfoon knows it.

Another piece of fiction is your Indonesian adaption fairytale. A US born citizen never loses his citizenship so there’s no reason for him to ever be naturalized.

And last but certainly not least is Obama has produced two “certified” copies of his BC that have been authenticated by the HDoH. That you don’t understand the meaning of the words “certified and authenticated” says more about you and that you would believe self-proclaimed internet “experts” over official state record keepers is proof positive you’re not all there.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167439 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahhh, punctuation, punctuation. Not a birther strong point.
"You're very demented Path", you erroneously wrote.
"You're very demented, Path" is the correct grammar. Do you see difference, slug?(note the comma after "difference".)
Did I just hear "kerplunk"?. Oh no, here comes stepmom.
No error there. Did you notice the word after the comma? Your English still sux the big one. If you just heard "kerplunk", then you're sitting on your throne and that's a TMI! At least try to "appear" to be somewhat domesticated. LMAO! Get along now, Path.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167440 Aug 13, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose in the fantastic world of birfoon fable nothing is impossible, but in reality based US of A we don’t normally pair 16 and 17 year old girls with men 37 years their senior regardless of their color, but in the degenerate world of birfoondom no doubt it’s probably commonplace.
Only in birfistan would one even think of replacing Obama’s actual grandfather with another old drunken grandfatherly geezer he hardly knew and assume the old geezer to be a father figure. Fact is your narrative is a disgraceful fable and everyone save the birfoon knows it.
Another piece of fiction is your Indonesian adaption fairytale. A US born citizen never loses his citizenship so there’s no reason for him to ever be naturalized.
And last but certainly not least is Obama has produced two “certified” copies of his BC that have been authenticated by the HDoH. That you don’t understand the meaning of the words “certified and authenticated” says more about you and that you would believe self-proclaimed internet “experts” over official state record keepers is proof positive you’re not all there.
LMAO! Twinkerbell just got called a birther by one of his own! LMAO!

Moreno Valley, CA

#167441 Aug 13, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Get with the program.
The NSA is the "National Security Agency".
The one that is mining every bit (pun) of your private and confidential electronic data for threats of terrorism, real and imagined.
Your e-mail is an extension of your home, and that which is not a part of the open fields and wooded lots adjacent to your property, and is therfore subject to Fourth Amendment protection from unreasonable search and siezure.
I don't listen to talk radio, Poppo. It is for the birds.
I get the bulk of my news from a multitude of reputable internet sources, most of which are cross-referenced for accuracy and truthfullness.
loose
I know what the NSA does Loose but the law of averages would suggest you have a better chance of your bank account being hacked than the NSA giving a shit about your e-mail. Just keep your online pressure cooker searches at a minimum Loose and you should be okay. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#167442 Aug 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank is still trying to decipher "See Spot Run". He's pretty sure that Spot is running to get away from a Black man, but he can't understand why Spot doesn't pull out his weapon and stand his ground.
The reason I know Frank has never read “Dreams” is that there’s plenty of real shit in the book that Frank could have easily twisted and misrepresented to his heart’s content, but alas, Frank prefers to fictionalize.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167443 Aug 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No error there. Did you notice the word after the comma? Your English still sux the big one. If you just heard "kerplunk", then you're sitting on your throne and that's a TMI! At least try to "appear" to be somewhat domesticated. LMAO! Get along now, Path.
Wrong, comma required, unless you had inserted "a" between "you're" and "very". You do suck, and it's so obvious you know zilch about writing and grammar. Poor slug. Illiterate slob.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167444 Aug 13, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I will stand up for Poppo's rights whether he wants me to or not.
I would hope he would do the same for me.
loose
You’re a good man Loose. I feel Ya.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#167445 Aug 13, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>The reason I know Frank has never read “Dreams” is that there’s plenty of real shit in the book that Frank could have easily twisted and misrepresented to his heart’s content, but alas, Frank prefers to fictionalize.
Of course he does. Frank is a Birfoon. His entire life's work is built in fictionalizing.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167446 Aug 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank's definition of promiscuous sex: white woman with black man.
Get over it Frank.
The unmarried teenage mother of your idol had sex with numerous men and there is no way she could know which of them is the father of the child that is celebrated for his lies.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167447 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong, comma required, unless you had inserted "a" between "you're" and "very". You do suck, and it's so obvious you know zilch about writing and grammar. Poor slug. Illiterate slob.
Sorry. It is correct. You are wrong. Grammarian? LMAO!!!

Psychopath: noun
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

Describes you to a "T"! LMAO!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167448 Aug 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
13 years old and in High School? Apparently she was MENSA? 13 would have put her in the 6th grade. Thats elementary school. If your going to try and prove a point with lies, at least make them plausible lies.
She moved to Hawaii as a seventeen year old after graduating high school in Washington. Many communities did not have middle schools or junior high schools at that time. It is very possible that she was in high school at age 13. Since she was very promiscuous,she may have gotten pregnant before she left Washington state. Since we have never seen Obama's true birth certificate,it may also be true that Obama was born in June or July. Malcolm Little was visiting the area at that time.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167449 Aug 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
13 years old and in High School? Apparently she was MENSA? 13 would have put her in the 6th grade. Thats elementary school. If your going to try and prove a point with lies, at least make them plausible lies.
I attended a three teacher school house in Idaho. Grades nine thru twelve were in one room upstairs next to the library and grades one thru four were on one side of a divider with five thru eight on the other side. There were many schools like that then and there may still be some today since the size of those communities have not grown and in fact are shrinking because of government policies. Many of the small towns here in Washington state have been forced to close their local schools and combine their school with nearby towns.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167450 Aug 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I like many graduated 8th grade at the age of 13 in (June) and started my freshman year of high school (birthday in September at 14)

The birfoon dilemma is attempting to pair this young girl with a 50 some odd year man instead of someone she was actually socially and intellectually compatible with. Your fable is ridiculous on its face and your source for such nonsense obvious. Someone should start an internet rumor about your mother just to give you an idea of how this shit works.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167451 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Fool. If the king of Tonga went on TV and announced he possessed WMDs, would you take him out? How ridiculous and laughable.
That is why Congress voted against Hussien. Hundreds of members of both houses took the threats seriously.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167452 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
So, "Stanley Ann Dunham was a promiscuous unmarried teenager when she became pregnant with Barack. " And that made Obama confused? LMAO (LRS tm reg.d). If proof ever was needed that you are nuts and unbalanced, you just supplied it.
What that made Obama was a natural child,otherwise known as a bas---- child,not nearly as uncommon today as it was in 1961.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,154,050
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min mdbuilder 49,204
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST

NBC Sports12:33PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins