BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214635 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167527 Aug 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
User base[edit source]
Topix's main user base consists of posters from small cities and towns in the United States, particularly those with several thousand or hundred residents. Few people from major American cities use Topix. Topix has a large following in Appalachia, rural areas in the Southern United States, and the Ozarks. Discussions that traditionally took place in person in rural areas began to be posted on Topix. Chris Tolles, the chief executive of Topix LLC, said that Topix is very popular in "the feud states."[6]
Controversy[edit source]
Many posters, using anonymous accounts, posted negative gossip about people within small American towns. A. G. Sulzberger of The New York Times said that "The same Web sites created as places for candid talk about local news and politics are also hubs of unsubstantiated gossip, stirring widespread resentment in communities where ties run deep, memories run long and anonymity is something of a novel concept."[6] He added that "Whereas online negativity seems to dissipate naturally in a large city, it often grates like steel wool in a small town where insults are not easily forgotten."[6] Various local governments censured the Topix forums. Many lawsuits resulted from content posted on Topix.[6] When Topix began removing all negative posts, people stopped posting on Topix, so the company stopped removing all negative posts.[5]
On February 3, 2009, Mark and Rhonda Lesher filed a lawsuit against anonymous posters on Topix.com . According to the Leshers' petition, over 1,700 defamatory statements were made about them by anonymous posters, resulting in 2,568 allegations of defamation and libel. Although Topix was not a party to the lawsuit, it was forced to reveal the IP addresses of the posters and the dangers of unmoderated anonymous posting on Topix were brought to light for the first time in the public eye.[citation needed]
Initially Topix charged money to people who requested that Topix take expedited removal of negative posts. After thirty states' attorneys generals protested, Topix stopped charging. Jack Conway, the Kentucky Attorney General, said the charging scheme "smacked of having to pay a fee to get your good name back."[5]
END
So, Topix is also owned by Gannett, not the most liberal of news organisations but respectable nonetheless.
Also of interest is : "Topix has a large following in Appalachia, rural areas in the Southern United States, and the Ozarks". No comment.
Last Wiki paragraph pretty much confirms what I suspected, to wit, that one can have posts deleted, namely, others' and one's own posts. This explains the disappearance of so many embarrassing Nov 06 2012 pre-election posts by slug LRS. The poor birther had them removed himself, probably using one of his numerous monikers.
Someone tell me this fool didn't post all that crap to make that stupid non-point. Psycho!(it's becoming more and more obvious)
Learn to Read

United States

#167528 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Someone tell me this fool didn't post all that crap to make that stupid non-point. Psycho!(it's becoming more and more obvious)
Very Rouge of him, isn't it?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167529 Aug 14, 2013
Hey What's Your Name,
Barack Obama's administration has broken the law.
Namely the 1st, 4th, and 14th Amendemnts of the United States Constitution.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167530 Aug 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen my birth certificate, I have not seen that of the resident of the White House.
Frank, if you went to the DoH to confirm your original was on file there was absolutely no need; because if they didn’t have your original you would have never received a copy.

If you have not been to the DoH for the express purpose of viewing the original document then you have not seen your original BC.

If you have in fact seen your original then good for you, but the resident in the White House can’t view it even if he wanted and neither can you his. Everyone’s certified copy is their only real proof of POB Frank which is why the birfoon is seen as an anomaly.

If Obama’s BC proves nothing then neither does yours or anyone else’s. Saying you haven’t seen Obama’s BC is tantamount to saying you’ve never seen yours.

Bill Maher proves positively it’s not about Obama’s BC.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167531 Aug 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Obama is not a Afro-anything. He is of mixed race. Can't accept it, can you?!?
And there you go again trying to figure out what I think. I would rather have Sarah Palin in the WH!
"And there you go again trying to figure out what I think. I would rather have Sarah Palin in the WH!", you incredibly wrote. Makes Putin look desirable.

Trying to figure out what you think? Easy. You posted a very unfavourable bio of Obama and his wife beside an extremely favourable one of Putin and his wife. That is pretty close to treachery.

Ottawa

#167532 Aug 14, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and even the written word, TV, Radio, etc. etc. etc. in 2013 gets it wrong.
Years ago the world was flat and accepted as fact.
lol
==========
The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
...and the history we don't want to know.

Ottawa

#167533 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's that small problem of voter FRAUD, remember? Topix never deleted my answer. My guess is, you just didn't like what it said. Then again, you hate everything and everyone so, no harm no foul. Message should be there shortly! LMAO! Folks, we have a major ID 10T Error here. Psycho!
Slug wrote : "Well, there's that small problem of voter FRAUD, remember?" Yes, who would forget those 6 MILLION fraudulent votes and not ONE SINGLE fraudulent republican vote?

You never answered the "can you hear us coming" chant, gold-medal lying champion. If so, repeat it now with post number. Then we'll see why I didn't like it. Are you even embarrassed? Waiting.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167534 Aug 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Obama is not a Afro-anything. He is of mixed race. Can't accept it, can you?!?
And there you go again trying to figure out what I think. I would rather have Sarah Palin in the WH!
If an equal mix of African and American parentage does not make one African/American then what does Rogue? How could Obama have been a dual citizen otherwise?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#167535 Aug 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's that small problem of voter FRAUD, remember? Topix never deleted my answer. My guess is, you just didn't like what it said. Then again, you hate everything and everyone so, no harm no foul. Message should be there shortly! LMAO! Folks, we have a major ID 10T Error here. Psycho!
Obama won by nearly five million votes. If there had been significant voter fraud, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan (and Karl Rove) would have said so, as would the Republican governors and Republican secretaries of state of the swing states. Instead, they said "We lost."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...

Moreno Valley, CA

#167536 Aug 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, because she was educated means she can behave like a slut?
And you have proof that the nude picture is not her?
Sorry Rogue, but yes it has been debunked along with every other birfoon fable.

“We may never know who the mystery model is. But the Dunham family didn't move to Hawaii until the summer of 1960. Unless Ann Dunham had access to a time machine in the 1960s, it simply cannot be her.

Moreover, Joel Gilbert knows this. He found that opera glove photo; it was not circulating the web as an 'Ann' photo prior to his videos. He knows it came from Exotique, a magazine that ceased publication in 1959. From WND "Gilbert found that several of the photos in the collection appeared in a magazine called Exotique, published by pin-up photographer Leonard Burtman, who worked in New York City."

Thus he knows this picture was published two years before Ann first stepped foot in Hawaii, years before she could have met Frank Marshall Davis. And yet he explicitly claims, multiple times, that the photo was TAKEN at Christmastime 1960. This is not a lie of ignorance or mistake; it is a lie of pure, fully-informed malice”
http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/search...

Ottawa

#167537 Aug 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rogue, but yes it has been debunked along with every other birfoon fable.
“We may never know who the mystery model is. But the Dunham family didn't move to Hawaii until the summer of 1960. Unless Ann Dunham had access to a time machine in the 1960s, it simply cannot be her.
Moreover, Joel Gilbert knows this. He found that opera glove photo; it was not circulating the web as an 'Ann' photo prior to his videos. He knows it came from Exotique, a magazine that ceased publication in 1959. From WND "Gilbert found that several of the photos in the collection appeared in a magazine called Exotique, published by pin-up photographer Leonard Burtman, who worked in New York City."
Thus he knows this picture was published two years before Ann first stepped foot in Hawaii, years before she could have met Frank Marshall Davis. And yet he explicitly claims, multiple times, that the photo was TAKEN at Christmastime 1960. This is not a lie of ignorance or mistake; it is a lie of pure, fully-informed malice”
http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/search...
But, Poppo, that is the birther way. Rogue takes a young mother, publishes fake nude photos, GB KFC takes the bait, calls her a slut, meanwhile, the woman, in spite of becoming a teen single mom, somehow pursues her studies, grandparents look after Barack, not an uncommon thing then and today, she gets degrees and a PHd in anthropoly, is a mathematician, works for various employees and notably in foreign aid and dies prematurely, much too young.

Like he besmirched and calumnied the Obama family by comparing it to the Putin couple, by intimating that Obama was getting bj's from his assistants, etc. Mean, low, dirty, gross, tactics, fuelled by envy and subsequent hate. Bigot's too good for him.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167538 Aug 14, 2013
I have notice that in recent months that when I post something that conflicts with the Libtardian Global Warming agenda, no one tries to rebut it.

What Global Warming? 2012 Data Confirms Earth In Cooling Trend
August 13, 2013

( CNSNews.com )– The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration recently released its “State of the Climate in 2012” report, which states that “worldwide, 2012 was among the 10 warmest years on record.”
But the report “fails to mention [2012] was one of the coolest of the decade, and thus confirms the cooling trend,” according to an analysis by climate blogger Pierre Gosselin.

“To no one’s surprise, the report gives the reader the impression that warming is galloping ahead out of control,” writes Gosselin.“But their data shows just the opposite.”

Although the NOAA report noted that in 2012,“the Arctic continues to warm” with “sea ice reaching record lows,” it also stated that the Antarctica sea ice “reached a record high of 7.51 million square miles” on Sept. 26, 2012.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/what-global-w...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167539 Aug 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Slug wrote : "Well, there's that small problem of voter FRAUD, remember?" Yes, who would forget those 6 MILLION fraudulent votes and not ONE SINGLE fraudulent republican vote?
You never answered the "can you hear us coming" chant, gold-medal lying champion. If so, repeat it now with post number. Then we'll see why I didn't like it. Are you even embarrassed? Waiting.
Embarrassed? Not at all. Why should I be, because you can't remember what happpened one minute ago? The post is there but I'm not digging it up for you. LMAO! Dolt. p-s-y-c-h-o-p-a-t-h The signs are many and plain to see.

Location hidden

#167540 Aug 14, 2013
Hummmmm, the only problem was that last September, not only was there a lot of sea ice in the Arctic, but there was MORE sea ice that there was in .... 2007 when Nat Geo posted this article!!!

Arctic Sea Ice Gone in Summer Within Five Years?
Seth Borenstein in Washington
Associated Press December 12, 2007

An already relentless melting of the Arctic greatly accelerated this summer—a sign that some scientists worry could mean global warming has passed an ominous tipping point.

One scientist even speculated that summer sea ice could be gone in five years.

Greenland's ice sheet melted nearly 19 billion tons more than the previous high mark, and the volume of Arctic sea ice at summer's end was half what it was just four years ago, according to new NASA satellite data obtained by the Associated Press (AP).

"The Arctic is screaming," said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government's snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado.

Just last year two top scientists surprised their colleagues by projecting that the Arctic sea ice was melting so rapidly that it could disappear entirely by the summer of 2040.

This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate scientist Jay Zwally said: "At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012, much faster than previous predictions."

So scientists in recent days have been asking themselves these questions: Was the record melt seen all over the Arctic in 2007 a blip amid relentless and steady warming? Or has everything sped up to a new climate cycle that goes beyond the worst case scenarios presented by computer models?

"The Arctic is often cited as the canary in the coal mine for climate warming," said Zwally, who as a teenager hauled coal. "Now as a sign of climate warming, the canary has died. It is time to start getting out of the coal mines."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/...

Location hidden

#167541 Aug 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"And there you go again trying to figure out what I think. I would rather have Sarah Palin in the WH!", you incredibly wrote. Makes Putin look desirable.
Trying to figure out what you think? Easy. You posted a very unfavourable bio of Obama and his wife beside an extremely favourable one of Putin and his wife. That is pretty close to treachery.
You do know I did not write that but posted something that did. Obama is a girly-man while Putin is anything but a girly-man. Why Sarah Palin has bigger ballz (figuratively speaking) than Obummer Boy does.

Location hidden

#167542 Aug 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If an equal mix of African and American parentage does not make one African/American then what does Rogue? How could Obama have been a dual citizen otherwise?
"American" is a citizenship status, not a race. And the original post did not say "African/American" but "Afro-American". Racially Obama is half Negro and half Caucasian. If you want, dat means he be a Redbone!

Redbone (ethnicity)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Redbone is a term historically used in much of the southern United States, particularly in Louisiana, to refer to a Métis or Mestee ethnic group of mixed racial heritage.

Location hidden

#167543 Aug 14, 2013
Obama is also a Pookie in that he is a light-skinned man living in a big house he does not own.
The term Pookie originated during our Slavery Era. Dark-skinned field slaves used the term Pookie as a slave who lives in the Masters House and was seen as privileged and lazy.
In 2008 Obama used the term Pookie while on the campaign trail.
Obama in Charlotte: Register Cousin Pookie

Ottawa

#167544 Aug 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go again trying to figure out what I think. I would rather have Sarah Palin in the WH!<quoted text>
You do know I did not write that but posted something that did. Obama is a girly-man while Putin is anything but a girly-man. Why Sarah Palin has bigger ballz (figuratively speaking) than Obummer Boy does.
Scary what hate will do.

You publish something like that Putin/Obama comparison, it's a given that you agree with it. Else why would you? And, like any low-intellect mollusc, you compared physical traits, not intellectual ones. And even then, you were incorrect.

Ottawa

#167545 Aug 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is also a Pookie in that he is a light-skinned man living in a big house he does not own.
The term Pookie originated during our Slavery Era. Dark-skinned field slaves used the term Pookie as a slave who lives in the Masters House and was seen as privileged and lazy.
In 2008 Obama used the term Pookie while on the campaign trail.
Obama in Charlotte: Register Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j_293EQfM9YXX
Did Obama's president-predecessors own the White House? No? Well then, why point it out for him only? Rogue : "Get that black or semi-black-white man out of our WHITE House."

Location hidden

#167546 Aug 14, 2013
Hummm, my favorite Youtube video about Obama using "Cousin POookie" is gone with the wind. I liked it as the black women behind him started to laugh while the non-black women looked clueless to what "Pookie" meant.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/ap_on_el_...

It is funny how things that embarrass Liberals seem to disappear from Youtube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The Donald_ 1,384,053
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Barack calls me B... 59,544
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min SweLL GirL 8,460
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He's don... 43 min Go Blue Forever 11
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,527
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,448
Hillary's History 3 hr Hillary needs har... 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages