BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#167322 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Eventually the NSA spy scandal will undoubtly wend its way to the Supreme Court where the 4th Amendment will be stretched to its breaking point.
"Round and 'round she goes, where she stops nobody knows"
I think it will be a split 5-4 decision where the Justices will be in full and vocal disagreement
loose<quoted text>
For someone who professes to be educated, you sure are stuped.
National Security Agency
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Security Agency (NSA) is the central producer and manager of signals intelligence for the United States. Estimated to be the largest of U.S. intelligence organizations in terms of personnel and budget, the NSA operates under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense and reports to the Director of National Intelligence.
Another Poppo line flew right over Rogie's head. Rogue is always the dullard in the room who needs to have the punch line explained. So sad.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA? What’s that Loose,“No Such Agency”? LOL

RationalState

#167323 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was a real person because the prophesy said he would be from the house of David.(Bethlehem) Jesus is well known to be from Nazareth.
The birth sequence has Joseph and Mary travelling back home because the Emperor ordered everyone to their hometowns for a census. Which is where the wise men... etc... come in.
The problem is that no such census had been ordered and never occurred. Furthermore, Quirinius was not in power till 6 AD. And Herod died in 2 B.C. at the latest. Which puts the birth of Jesus about 4 B.C. At least full decade before the census.
The trouble the author(s) went through to get Jesus to Bethlehem tells me that a real guy was involved. If not, they could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and he would have been from Bethlehem.
It is the fabrication that provides the evidence.
----------
Agreed about the prophets... being a prophet meant having freaky visions, telling people about them, being mocked and eventually executed for heresy. It wasn't really a paying gig. And it didn't work out much different in the case of Jesus.
----------
No one named in the Bible witnessed the actual resurrection.(It says he made "appearances" over the next 40 days.) It also says that ALL the graves of Jerusalem opened and the dead walked the streets.
Zombie apocalypse.
As a matter of fact... I think I counted 12 or 13 individual resurrections and at least 2 MASS resurrections in the bible. Add another individual if you don't believe Jonah could have survived for 3 days in a fish.
Resurrection was commonplace in the Bible...
----------
But I am not hard to argue with. I will grant all of it. Immaculate conception to the assumption. You can have it all.
It still doesn't prove the truth of the central doctrine of Jesus Christ. Which is... "Take no thought for the 'morrow, just follow me."
Quit your job...abandon your wife...leave your children...forget investment...forget construction...leave your land... just follow me.
C.S. Lewis wrote (paraphrase to the best of my memory)
1. Jesus was a sick man who was convinced by the people he trusted he was something he was not.
-OR-
2. Jesus thought the world was coming to an IMMEDIATE end. And truly believed he was commanded to announce this fact.
By the time Jesus was born, nearly every Judean was a descendant of David given the number of intervening generations that had occurred.
Grand Birther

United States

#167324 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
I know this Libtard waitress who was about 19 when I first met her. She was wearing this little "hand-cuff" charm so I asked her if she was into "M&S" and she said, "Don't you mean 'S&M'"? and I asked her what that was and that was when she knew she had been had!
She's now 21 and I am still having fun with her. I advised her that if she drinks, she should not park, as accident cause people. It took her a half hour to figure that one out!
Rogue Moron must be drunk today.

RationalState

#167325 Aug 12, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have lost track of which black guys she was sleeping with. If you read Frank Marshal Davis book that chronicles his conquests of white women and others, you would find that he also saddled up with Barry's mom at about the time she would have gotten pregnant.
Anyone who can read with comprehension would understand that the above-stated conclusion is impossible and obviously false.

"One chapter concerns the seduction by Mr Davis and his first wife of a 13-year-old girl called Anne."

As it turns out, "Ann" could not possibly have been Ann Dunham as Dunham was a high school girl in Washington at age 13 living more than a thousand miles from Davis. Also, genius, Dunham gave birth at age 19, not 13 or 14. Typical of birfoons, they have no concept of how a timeline works.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only through birfoon fable are other countries aloud to regulate US citizenship policy. Obama was born a US citizen so could you please explain to the thread what sort of Indonesian magic dust could have possibly stripped him of that citizenship?
No conversion either, he was given the name Barack Hussein Obama ll at birth. Says so right on his BC. The BC also lists his Father as Barack Hussein Obama; obviously I suppose because there were no birfoons around at the time to tell Stanley Ann who the “real” father was.

RationalState

#167326 Aug 12, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
The Apostles and Disciples all witnessed JESUS returned from the dead and all witnessed his ascension.
By the time the gospels were written most of the apostles and disciples were dead and could not be witnesses to anything.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167327 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time Jesus was born, nearly every Judean was a descendant of David given the number of intervening generations that had occurred.
He had to be born in David's land as well according to the prophesy.

Fun fact:

1 in every 200 men that walk the Earth are direct descendants of Genghis Khan.

That is 16 MILLION people.

Has to put him in contention for world's most prolific conqueror. Probably rapist as well.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#167328 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>As if you have stopped besmirching Ronald Reagan!
Got a point or a clue? Didn't think so
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167329 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The best of Ray Comfort was the whole intelligently designed banana deal.
God's perfectly designed fruit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YfucpGCm5hYXX
It never gets boring. You never know what they are going to say next!
Did you hear them say "mutation"? Maybe God made that mutation and He gave man the brain to put that mutation to good use.
I believe in Divine Design. How is that human embryo stem cell research wurkin' out for you Libtards?
You can't explain inert matter much less a one cell amoeba.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167330 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How many abortions have you had? Do you feel any remorse?
You know... I understand opposing abortion. And more often than not, it is the very last place on Earth those women wish to be.

But does your religion not state that every single one of these souls are granted admittance to heaven?

If you truly had faith, you would be less concerned with judging free will "murderers" and more rejoiceful that another innocent will spend eternity at God's side.

Or... are you not so convinced you were told the truth?

RationalState

#167331 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkerbell, quit doing the crawdaddy. I was being PC by not naming the sex of your partner. Obviously, your mind isn't PC! LMAO
In Play Justice's fantasy world he gets to change the sex of my gf after insulting all foreign women. Pathetic.

He really needs to come out of the closet. His sick gay obsession is obvious to anyone in this forum.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad is the inference was plainly evident. The fool thinks an obvious valid inference is "jumping to conclusions."
LRS sees a guy walking down the street with his girl and says, "you better be careful cuz you're gonna get the clap." The guy busts his nose and the stupid buffoon says "why did you jump to conclusions? who said anything about your girl?"
Justice Stupid Moron strikes again.
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167332 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>As if you have stopped besmirching Ronald Reagan!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a point or a clue? Didn't think so
Sure, but you need a CQ of over 90 to understand it!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167333 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun fact:
Has to put him in contention for world's most prolific conqueror. Probably rapist as well.
Do you know where the word "vandal" came from? One of the Germanic tribes that invaded Rome was the Vandals who invaded Rome in 455 C.E. Like other peoples that sacked Rome, the Vandals were worse. You see, they all rape and pillaged but the Vandals, why they broke off the head of the statues of their gawds.
Oh, the Romans understood raping and pillaging but not defacing the statues of their gawds. So the definition on destruction for no apparent reason became know as vandalism.
Grand Birther

United States

#167334 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Moron has admitted to having a substandard IQ and has invented his own CQ (which he clearly lacks) as a way to compensate for being a well-known idiot.
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167335 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How many abortions have you had? Do you feel any remorse?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The women that have abortions are not responsible.
The human that killed the baby is the murderer.
Unlike China, we do not force women to go to the abortionist. If they did not go, they would not have had the abortion.
Ya know, if Roe vs. Waid was the Law of the Land in 1961, we probably would never have heard of Barack H. Obama JUNIOR!
Frito Bandito

Jacksonville, FL

#167336 Aug 12, 2013
Hummm, Wiki won't admit that the "artworks" were of the Roman gawds.

Vandals
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Vandals were an East Germanic tribe who in 429 under king Genseric entered Africa and by 439 established a kingdom which included the Roman Africa province, besides the islands of Sicily, Corsica, Sardinia, Malta and the Balearics. In 455, they sacked the city of Rome. Their kingdom collapsed in the Vandalic War of 533–4, in which Justinian I managed to reconquer the Africa province for the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire. Renaissance and Early Modern writers characterized the Vandals as barbarians, "sacking and looting" Rome. This led to the use of the term vandalism, to describe any senseless destruction, particularly the barbarian defacing of artworks.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#167337 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time the gospels were written most of the apostles and disciples were dead and could not be witnesses to anything.
Mark was by far the earliest.

It was written between 66 and 72 A.D.

More than 3 decades after the death of Jesus.

Important to note that Mark ended at 16:8

The rest was added in the mid-second century.

RationalState

#167338 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun fact:
And 1 in 4 Irishmen (and women) are descendants of the Uneil (now O'Neil) royal line. The Uneil really got around as booty is the true "divine right" of kings.

RationalState

#167339 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun fact:
He at least had the decency to promise the parents of one young girl that he would wait until his youthful wife was 16 before porking her.
Obskeptic

Berkley, MI

#167340 Aug 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Barry's mom was nothing more then a white receptacle for Barack Srs. amusement at the time"
NationalEnquirer.com/FoxNews.com/wnd.com uncalled-for just plain mean and made-up gossip.
Thats correct. I did write that. Sometimes the truth is mean. Stanley Ann Dunham was a tramp that was in to black guys, and was a pioneer in the early days of the human sexuality craze. She was selfish and irresponsible and disrespectful to herself and her family. Thats why she made such a good liberal.

RationalState

#167341 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear them say "mutation"? Maybe God made that mutation and He gave man the brain to put that mutation to good use.
I believe in Divine Design. How is that human embryo stem cell research wurkin' out for you Libtards?
You can't explain inert matter much less a one cell amoeba.
There are many known molecular mechanisms for mutation. Divine intervention is not one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,126,230
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 44 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 4 hr slum ou 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]