BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214601 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167403 Aug 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley Ann Dunham was a promiscuous unmarried teenager when she became pregnant with Barack. That makes him confused.
So, "Stanley Ann Dunham was a promiscuous unmarried teenager when she became pregnant with Barack. " And that made Obama confused? LMAO (LRS tm reg.d). If proof ever was needed that you are nuts and unbalanced, you just supplied it.

Ottawa

#167404 Aug 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
What battle? You mean the November 06, 2012 battle that you lost, crushed as you sang " Can you hear us coming" and Rogue was practicing his dancing steps? What losers
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunce.
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm the dunce who candidate "lost" and you're the bright boy whose candidate "won". Yessir. "Can you hear us coming?" and videos of Rogue doing his "victory" dance in the street LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

P.S.: Still won't tell us why you're no longer chanting "Can you hear us coming?". C'mon, slug, let's have it, tell us why no chant since November 06 2012. We know Topix has deleted your explanation, so please do it once more. Please.

Ottawa

#167405 Aug 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cebu is the 7th top Asian resort destination with pristine beaches and golf courses. Lots of Australians, Koreans, and Japanese tourists here. Enjoy your Kauai wet dream.
Kaua? The slug in Kaua? This is like saying Hitler vacationed in Jerusalem. Repeat, the slug in Kaua? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Philippines

#167406 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Fool. If the king of Tonga went on TV and announced he possessed WMDs, would you take him out? How ridiculous and laughable.
Actually I heard from a "reliable source" that the King of Tonga is planning to make Ted Cruz a natural born citizen of Tonga. According to birfoon rules, Ted is dead meat.

Ottawa

#167407 Aug 13, 2013
corr : "whose". Sorry again, slug, "your" (sic) too slow and "you're" (sic) illiteracy shows.
Ronald

UK

#167408 Aug 13, 2013
corr : "whose". Sorry again, slug, "your" (sic) too slow and "you're" (sic) illiteracy shows.
Cheers Mate,
I just felt the need to post up that you're probably one of the saddest examples of human waste I've ever seen.

Spending your days on this cheeky website only adding to the overall ignorance of it.

Regards

Ronald

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167409 Aug 13, 2013
Jacques,
In hindsight, the awarding of Barack Obama the Nobel Peace Prize was a in fact a farce.
It is just so watered down down and diluted now it has lost all its umph.

And you just can't shred the Fourth Amendment because a handful of foolish people fly in planes or are able leap over tall buildings in a single bound.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167410 Aug 13, 2013
Jacques,
I'm going to see Valentina Lisitsa today.
Rehearsal today and concert tomorrow.
Look her up on YouTube. She has her own channel.
You will not be disappointed.
loose

Ottawa

#167411 Aug 13, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers Mate,
I just felt the need to post up that you're probably one of the saddest examples of human waste I've ever seen.
Spending your days on this cheeky website only adding to the overall ignorance of it.
Regards
Ronald
Well, speaking of ignorance, your moniker says you're from the UK. Have you looked around you, and at the Royals? Ignorance a-plenty. Just keep it on your side of the pond, mate.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167412 Aug 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Suddam Hussien went on state controlled public television and stated that he had WMD and was planning to use them against United States targets.
Enclosed is another clue for you Frank.

Saddam Hussein's Son-in-law told the truth that his Father-in-law did not possess any WMD.

Saddam begged his Son-in-law to come back to Iraq because He would never make his daughter a widow.

What do you think happened to this man when he returned to Iraq?

LOL

BTW: You should love Speaker Nancy Pelosi because she is a corporate hack WAR criminal just like Bush and Cheney.

Obama swept the Bush crimes under the rug just like Clinton did with Reagan and Daddy Bush.

==========

Pelosi says Bush has not committed a crime to be impeached!!!
&NR =1

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Defends Her Opposition to Impeachment: "If Somebody Had a Crime that the President Had Committed, That Would Be a Different Story." / July 30, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5doa9t
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/7/30/house_s...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167413 Aug 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time the gospels were written most of the apostles and disciples were dead and could not be witnesses to anything.
Prove it.

You cannot prove that!

We know that some of the books were written by different people but many of the writings are attributed to Disciple Paul.

BTW: GODS Holy Spirit wrote the Books.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167414 Aug 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark was by far the earliest.
It was written between 66 and 72 A.D.
More than 3 decades after the death of Jesus.
Important to note that Mark ended at 16:8
The rest was added in the mid-second century.
Yes, Mark is the earliest but how do you know Mark did not live 30 more years?

YOU DON'T!

lol

Ottawa

#167415 Aug 13, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You cannot prove that!
We know that some of the books were written by different people but many of the writings are attributed to Disciple Paul.
BTW: GODS Holy Spirit wrote the Books.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Surely you jest. That is not the same person who wrote the preceding post and so many other sane ones. Surely not. "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."??? Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Please tell me you don't actually believe all those old misanthrope farts who allegedly spoke to God who then breathed niceties onto them, always one-on-one, never any witnesses. How drôle, how convenient. We have an asylum here that houses prophets and evangelists just like them. Why would LRS's claim that he speaks to God daily not have as much veracity as the evangelists and world champ misogynous Paul. I quit calling him St Paul a long time ago.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167416 Aug 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
{25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat , or what ye shall drink ; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?}
Take no thought for the morrow.. he is definitely saying "follow me" all else will be provided for by God.
5. Jonah was not a "type of Jesus". What exactly do you mean by that? Jonah defied God's orders. That is how he ended up in a fish.
6. Elijah was NOT raised from the dead. God swept him up in a totally badazz flaming chariot. Nor was Enoch. Bible plainly states Enoch was taken away by God so he did not have to see death. It is in Hebrews somewhere. Neither of these characters ever died, so how could they ever be resurrected?
Here we go...actual resurrections.
Zarephath widow
Son of the Shunammite woman
Widow of Nain
Daughter of Jairus
Lazarus
Dorcas
Eutychus
Jesus
The man whose body touched Elisha's bones.
The widow's son
All the graves of the saints of Jerusalem (During Jesus')
Ezekiel raised a literal ARMY of the dead!
Most likely Paul. Who was stoned to death.(Debatable)
Jonah who may or may not have survived 3 days in a fish.(Debatable)
Resurrection was commonplace.
You are making all very interesting and good points just like Jacques wrote in an earlier post, which I did not respond to yet.

Maybe this link will give you some insight but my experience in these matters is nobody really knows times and dates and what really happened.

http://www.orlutheran.com/html/census.html

Look how distorted our recent history is.

Most Americans believe we won in Iraq and Afghanistan, NOT TRUE.

Most Americans think al Qaeda is on its last legs, NOT TRUE.

Most Republicans think Reagan was the greatest, NOT TRUE.

Most Democrats think Clinton was the greatest, NOT TRUE.

So how can you say with any certainty the dates and time which these things happened.

Sorry to cut some of your post.

=========

CBS Falsifies Iraq War History
By Robert Parry January 28, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/36adxb
There’s a cynical old saying that the victors write the history. CBS’s “60 Minutes” demonstrated how that process works on Jan. 27 in airing Scott Pelley’s interview with the FBI agent who de-briefed former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.
In a world of objective reality, a reporter might say that the United States launched an unprovoked invasion of Iraq on March 19, 2003, under the false pretense that Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction, even after Iraq had repeatedly – and accurately – announced that its WMD had been destroyed in the 1990s.

On Dec. 7, 2002, Iraq even sent to the United Nations a 12,000-page declaration explaining how its WMD stockpiles had been eliminated. In fall 2002, Hussein’s government also allowed teams of U.N. inspectors into Iraq and gave them free rein to examine any site of their choosing.

Those inspections only ended in March 2003 when President George W. Bush decided to press ahead with war despite the U.N. Security Council’s refusal to authorize the invasion and its desire to give the U.N. inspectors time to finish their work.
But none of that reality is part of the history that Americans are supposed to know. The officially sanctioned U.S. account, as embraced by Bush in speech after speech, is that Saddam Hussein “chose war” by defying the U.N. over the WMD issue and by misleading the world into believing that he still possessed these weapons.
In line with Bush’s version of history,“60 Minutes” correspondent Pelley asked FBI interrogator George Piro why Hussein kept pretending that he had WMD even as U.S. troops massed on Iraq’s borders, when a simple announcement that the WMD was gone would have prevented the war. http://www.consortiumnews.com/2008/012808.htm...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167417 Aug 13, 2013
No Longer in Power, Free To Talk, Neocons Seek To Rewrite History

http://forward.com/articles/14799/no-longer-i...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167419 Aug 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And denial is a river in Africa.
"Medical advice" from a twit who posts links to a young earth fantasy Noah's Ark page. What a riot.
Tired of this yet?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167420 Aug 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
His sexual partner certainly is PC Wojar.
I would question his ability to operate a Mac.
You don't consider that to be anywhere near humorous, do you? Why, you have the same sense of humor as Path! Hmmm.....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167421 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
See upper case responses
Changing up my posts, Path? Beware! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167422 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Kaua? The slug in Kaua? This is like saying Hitler vacationed in Jerusalem. Repeat, the slug in Kaua? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Kaua? WTF?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167423 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
What battle? You mean the November 06, 2012 battle that you lost, crushed as you sang " Can you hear us coming" and Rogue was practicing his dancing steps? What losers
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm the dunce who candidate "lost" and you're the bright boy whose candidate "won". Yessir. "Can you hear us coming?" and videos of Rogue doing his "victory" dance in the street LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
P.S.: Still won't tell us why you're no longer chanting "Can you hear us coming?". C'mon, slug, let's have it, tell us why no chant since November 06 2012. We know Topix has deleted your explanation, so please do it once more. Please.
Again for the really slow, DUNCE! Did you get it that time? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Budmo hey Budmo heey 70,610
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Yeah 1,383,857
Observations 3 hr A Noted Observer 36
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Retired SOF 1,001
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 1,525
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
News Leaders pleading for peace in Chicago after wav... 6 hr Go Blue Forever 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages