BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216501 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Philippines

#167381 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry twinkers, the ppines don't do it for me. I prefer Kauai, myself. Much more upscale resorts and a totally different class of people. But, that's just me.
Have fun with your blow-up doll, loser.

Philippines

#167382 Aug 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley Ann Dunham was a promiscuous unmarried teenager when she became pregnant with Barack. That makes him confused.
Frank's definition of promiscuous sex: white woman with black man.

Get over it Frank.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167383 Aug 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What battle? You mean the November 06, 2012 battle that you lost, crushed as you sang " Can you hear us coming" and Rogue was practicing his dancing steps? What losers.
Dunce.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167384 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in the act and the moron is still in denial. Of course we all know that genital warts are caused by looking at frogs.
What a pathetic loser.
<quoted text>
I'm really sorry Twinkerbell but you assumed incorrectly! Deal with it. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167385 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun with your blow-up doll, loser.
ROTFLMAO at Twinkers!

Philippines

#167386 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry twinkers, the ppines don't do it for me. I prefer Kauai, myself. Much more upscale resorts and a totally different class of people. But, that's just me.
Cebu is the 7th top Asian resort destination with pristine beaches and golf courses. Lots of Australians, Koreans, and Japanese tourists here. Enjoy your Kauai wet dream.

Philippines

#167387 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see here;
Queer obsessed? Wrong
Pants on fire? Wrong
Mention of sex? Wrong ("THE" sex of your partner)
Excellent medical advice: No charge this time.
And denial is a river in Africa.

"Medical advice" from a twit who posts links to a young earth fantasy Noah's Ark page. What a riot.

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#167388 Aug 12, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Even people who have, in the past, been staunch supporters of BHO are having much difficulty defending the legality of Obama's megalithic domestic spy and survielance program(s).
Not the people in the United States who fly on planes and work in skyscrapers. I bet they are happy to go home every night.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167389 Aug 12, 2013
You may be right, but for all the wrong reasons.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167390 Aug 12, 2013
You have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion.
Let's see you say something smart.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167391 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but man can not by himself do that. God gave us the intellect but can man turn a banana into a tomatoe?
And what is funny is that you Libtards think you are open minded, but you are anything but. But you will never see that.
Just like the guy who flew his plane into the ground the other day. He was a hot shot businessman but he did not know how to fly a plane in IMC conditions. And just like JFK Junior, he flew his perfectly good airplane into the ground.
Rouge's own personal... "You didn't build that!"

There is no god. I am as open minded as anyone. If you have evidence for god, I am all ears.

I'll start holding my breath now...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167392 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The queer-obsessed birfoon who was not talking about sex while his pants were on fire:
"Make sure you pick up some RID (lice and crabs) and get checked for genital warts (bump on pecker) when you get back."
"I was being PC by not naming the sex of your partner. Obviously, your mind isn't PC! LMAO"
His sexual partner certainly is PC Wojar.

I would question his ability to operate a Mac.

Philippines

#167393 Aug 13, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the people in the United States who fly on planes and work in skyscrapers. I bet they are happy to go home every night.
People who fly on planes (which is a whole lot of people) may be happy to go home but they are not thrilled about practically unfettered government snooping into every facet of their lives.

Philippines

#167394 Aug 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
His sexual partner certainly is PC Wojar.
I would question his ability to operate a Mac.
Ha!

And I'll bet he'll yell and scream about never mentioning a Mac or a PC!

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#167395 Aug 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
People who fly on planes (which is a whole lot of people) may be happy to go home but they are not thrilled about practically unfettered government snooping into every facet of their lives.
I hear you...personally I would rather be snooped on than blown up.

Philippines

#167396 Aug 13, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you...personally I would rather be snooped on than blown up.
False choice fallacy.

BTW, would you rather live like a dog than die like a man? Our forefathers had to risk the latter to avoid the former. The result: They lived like men.

As Franklin said (or at least to him attributed) that those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obskeptic

United States

#167398 Aug 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks there is a point buried in his muddled ramblings about half brothers and sisters and musings about 1961.
Again, when Ann was 13 she was a high school girl in Washington no where near Frank Marshall Davis. The passage from Davis's book could not possibly have anything to do with Barack Obama. Get real.
<quoted text>
13 years old and in High School? Apparently she was MENSA? 13 would have put her in the 6th grade. Thats elementary school. If your going to try and prove a point with lies, at least make them plausible lies.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167400 Aug 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Suddam Hussien went on state controlled public television and stated that he had WMD and was planning to use them against United States targets.
Fool. If the king of Tonga went on TV and announced he possessed WMDs, would you take him out? How ridiculous and laughable.

Ottawa

#167401 Aug 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see here;
Queer obsessed? Wrong RIGHT, AS QUEER AS A FUOR-DOLLAR BILL
Pants on fire? Wrong RIGHT
Mention of sex? Wrong ("THE" sex of your partner) RIGHT
Excellent medical advice: No charge this time. FROM YOUR FUTURE EX-BROTHER-IN-LAW NOBEL PRIZE MEDICINE WINNER? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
See upper case responses

Ottawa

#167402 Aug 13, 2013
FOUR LOL. Okay, FUOR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Realtime 1,394,581
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min SweLL GirL 8,837
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 50 min GEORGIA 2,679
last post wins! (Dec '10) 59 min honeymylove 2,128
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 1,659
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr PEllen 6,399
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 60,022
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages