BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213178 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167361 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks there is a point buried in his muddled ramblings about half brothers and sisters and musings about 1961.
Again, when Ann was 13 she was a high school girl in Washington no where near Frank Marshall Davis. The passage from Davis's book could not possibly have anything to do with Barack Obama. Get real.
<quoted text>
Or so the story goes, anyway.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Philippines

#167362 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doing the crawdaddy I see, Twinkers. You managed to clownstomp yourself, congrats! Sorry Twinkers, I didn't mention male or female nor did I mention sex! You assumed and it bit you in the azz. Now, go lick your wound and get over it! LMAO!
Huh? I'm on vacation in a tropical paradise and Bayou Boy is obsessing about his gay fantasies.

Bayou Boy rambles on about warts and STDs but he's not referring to sex?

Lick my wounds? I'm 200 yards for the beach and with a young babe and I'm licking my wounds?

What a riot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In Play Justice's fantasy world he gets to change the sex of my gf after insulting all foreign women. Pathetic.
He really needs to come out of the closet. His sick gay obsession is obvious to anyone in this forum.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167363 Aug 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, Rogue, you a Catholic. Tell us how Catholic or Christian it is to wish aloud that things would be better if your president had been aborted. Tell us about Christian love, compassion, charity.
Oh, BTW, why have you never wished that Hitler or Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot etc be aborted? No, you never did, but you must think Obama is a bigger murderer as you wish he had been aborted. This is the true fabric of birthers? Ewwww
Ever hear of the battle between good and evil?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167364 Aug 12, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats correct. I did write that. Sometimes the truth is mean. Stanley Ann Dunham was a tramp that was in to black guys, and was a pioneer in the early days of the human sexuality craze. She was selfish and irresponsible and disrespectful to herself and her family. Thats why she made such a good liberal.
Ann Durham had an academic record, up to PHd, I believe, anthropology, mathematics and a CV you could not even touch. You're spreading calumny around, very unchristian, envious, extremely mean and misogynous and without reliable sources. Even if your charges were true, which they are not, what is your purpose bringing this out? Does this make her a bad person? Does it make her son the president a bad person?

I suppose you'd still want illegitimate children banned from the priesthood and from being buried in Catholic cemeteries. How sad that a man who writes as well as you, should come out with such crap. Mean crap to boot.

Ottawa

#167365 Aug 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It only proves that about sixty million voters were stupid enough to vote for Obama,nothing more,nothing less.
6 million stupid voters to 1 single Frank voter.

Even that beats 0-208

Ottawa

#167366 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but man can not by himself do that. God gave us the intellect but can man turn a banana into a tomatoe?
And what is funny is that you Libtards think you are open minded, but you are anything but. But you will never see that.
Just like the guy who flew his plane into the ground the other day. He was a hot shot businessman but he did not know how to fly a plane in IMC conditions. And just like JFK Junior, he flew his perfectly good airplane into the ground.
Someone asked a while ago if you were drunk today. For your own sake, please say you are, otherwise...

Ottawa

#167367 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Victims of Connecticut plane crash identified, vigil held in remembrance
Published August 11, 2013 FoxNews.com
East Haven Police formally confirmed that the the pilot of the small, propeller-driven plane was 54-year-old former Microsoft executive Bill Henningsgaard
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/11/small-pl...
I glean from what you say, Rogue, that smart people cannot fly a plane. Does that mean that only idiots are good pilots? You certainly fill the bill, thereby giving all good flyers a bad name.

Philippines

#167368 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or so the story goes, anyway.
Play Justice needs to have his medication adjusted. A birfoon claimed that Davis described having sex with Dunham. That fable was debunked.

Davis claimed to having sex with a 13-year old called Ann. When Dunham was 13 she was a high school kid in Washington living with her parents far away from Davis who didn't even know Dunham at the time.

What part of debunked does Bayou Birfoon Boy not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks there is a point buried in his muddled ramblings about half brothers and sisters and musings about 1961.
Again, when Ann was 13 she was a high school girl in Washington no where near Frank Marshall Davis. The passage from Davis's book could not possibly have anything to do with Barack Obama. Get real.

Ottawa

#167369 Aug 12, 2013

<quoted text>
Tell us, Rogue, you a Catholic. Tell us how Catholic or Christian it is to wish aloud that things would be better if your president had been aborted. Tell us about Christian love, compassion, charity.
Oh, BTW, why have you never wished that Hitler or Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot etc be aborted? No, you never did, but you must think Obama is a bigger murderer as you wish he had been aborted. This is the true fabric of birthers? Ewwww
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the battle between good and evil?
I mentioned Catholics, Catholicism, love, compassion, and criticized Rogue for wishing that his president had been aborted. If you think that his wish sis Christian,...And I simply asked why he did not wish tyrants' abortions.

Relevance with battle between good and evil please? You abort the good, let the evil be born, right?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167370 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I'm on vacation in a tropical paradise and Bayou Boy is obsessing about his gay fantasies.
Lick my wounds? I'm 200 yards for the beach and with a young babe and I'm licking my wounds?
What a riot.
<quoted text>
LMAO! Of course you are, of course you are! And yes, you certainly are a riot, Twinkers. LMAO! Not being able to admit you're wrong is a sign of a vile mind. You know that, right? Just ask Path. LMAO! I'm not sure about rear sphincter warts, you should be checked just to be safe. I guess they're called azzwarts, not sure, though. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167371 Aug 12, 2013
<quoted text>
6 million stupid voters to 1 single Frank voter.
Even that beats 0-208
Ah, but Path, you personally are 0 - 300! LMAO!

Philippines

#167372 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doing the crawdaddy I see, Twinkers. You managed to clownstomp yourself, congrats! Sorry Twinkers, I didn't mention male or female nor did I mention sex! You assumed and it bit you in the azz. Now, go lick your wound and get over it! LMAO!
The queer-obsessed birfoon who was not talking about sex while his pants were on fire:

"Make sure you pick up some RID (lice and crabs) and get checked for genital warts (bump on pecker) when you get back."

"I was being PC by not naming the sex of your partner. Obviously, your mind isn't PC! LMAO"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167373 Aug 12, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I mentioned Catholics, Catholicism, love, compassion, and criticized Rogue for wishing that his president had been aborted. If you think that his wish sis Christian,...And I simply asked why he did not wish tyrants' abortions.
Relevance with battle between good and evil please? You abort the good, let the evil be born, right?
In other words, don't be surprised when the battle gets ugly, Path.

Philippines

#167374 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Of course you are, of course you are! And yes, you certainly are a riot, Twinkers. LMAO! Not being able to admit you're wrong is a sign of a vile mind. You know that, right? Just ask Path. LMAO! I'm not sure about rear sphincter warts, you should be checked just to be safe. I guess they're called azzwarts, not sure, though. LMAO!
Bayou Birfoon is obsessed with my vacation on a Pacific island to the point that he rambles on about STDs including warts and makes gay allusions but apparently I'm supposed to admit I'm "wrong" about his paranoid delusions. I'm getting laid every day by a cute and athletic young babe and I don't mind admitting that at all.

Sorry loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a riot.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167375 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The queer-obsessed birfoon who was not talking about sex while his pants were on fire:
"Make sure you pick up some RID (lice and crabs) and get checked for genital warts (bump on pecker) when you get back."
"I was being PC by not naming the sex of your partner. Obviously, your mind isn't PC! LMAO"
Let's see here;

Queer obsessed? Wrong
Pants on fire? Wrong
Mention of sex? Wrong ("THE" sex of your partner)
Excellent medical advice: No charge this time.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167376 Aug 12, 2013
Hey Twinkers, how long have you known this girlfriend? Met her on the internet?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167377 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bayou Birfoon is obsessed with my vacation on a Pacific island to the point that he rambles on about STDs including warts and makes gay allusions but apparently I'm supposed to admit I'm "wrong" about his paranoid delusions. I'm getting laid every day by a cute and athletic young babe and I don't mind admitting that at all.
Sorry loser.
<quoted text>
Sorry twinkers, the ppines don't do it for me. I prefer Kauai, myself. Much more upscale resorts and a totally different class of people. But, that's just me.

Ottawa

#167378 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, don't be surprised when the battle gets ugly, Path.
What battle? You mean the November 06, 2012 battle that you lost, crushed as you sang " Can you hear us coming" and Rogue was practicing his dancing steps? What losers.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167379 Aug 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Ann Durham had an academic record, up to PHd, I believe, anthropology, mathematics and a CV you could not even touch. You're spreading calumny around, very unchristian, envious, extremely mean and misogynous and without reliable sources. Even if your charges were true, which they are not, what is your purpose bringing this out? Does this make her a bad person? Does it make her son the president a bad person?
I suppose you'd still want illegitimate children banned from the priesthood and from being buried in Catholic cemeteries. How sad that a man who writes as well as you, should come out with such crap. Mean crap to boot.
Stanley Ann Dunham was a promiscuous unmarried teenager when she became pregnant with Barack. That makes him confused.

Philippines

#167380 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see here;
Queer obsessed? Wrong
Pants on fire? Wrong
Mention of sex? Wrong ("THE" sex of your partner)
Excellent medical advice: No charge this time.
Caught in the act and the moron is still in denial. Of course we all know that genital warts are caused by looking at frogs.

What a pathetic loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,374,886
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min SweLL GirL 8,104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Talkin To The Zealot 58,857
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,471
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Tami 2,267
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Homer 6,000
lovelyfamily 2 hr babygirl12 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 101,740
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages