BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240798 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#167348 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall when Mickey Mantle could hardly walk but he still played at first base in his last few years. The DH rule is a gimmick that should be eliminated. Also, a pitcher who is also a good hitter whould have an advantage over his counterpart who cannot hit the ball. I'll never forget seeing pitcher Earl Wilson hit two homers and a double in a game at Boston. He was in the starting rotation but was so good with the bat that he was sometimes used as a pinch hitter.
The DH was a gimmick that was only planned to be used for a couple seasons. The League wanted to get rid of it ,but the union forced them to keep it. I was against it,and still am. I was also against inter league play,but thought that once they decided to do it they would get rid of the DH. It would save saved Teams tens of millions of dollars,because they wouldn't have to pay overinflated contracts to players who have lost their fielding skills. When I coached high school baseball they also used a designated runner for catchers. I have always joked about having nine designated hitters and nine designated runners so that every team would have to play 27 men in every game. These are some of the reasons that baseball is not as popular today as it was in the 50's.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167349 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear thinking is not the hallmark of the birfoon. Please explain why the USSC would ever wish to exclude Cruz from the Presidency based on a birfoon fable of a two-citizen parent rule designed to rule out semi-black men with funny names?
Furthermore, if it were true that Cruz would have been fifteen times better a candidate than President Obama, it would only prove that the Republicans shot themselves in the foot by nominating a cardboard cutout as their standard bearer.
<quoted text>
It only proves that about sixty million voters were stupid enough to vote for Obama,nothing more,nothing less.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167350 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we do know what the Bc says, Frank. Hawaii DoH has certified the birth facts on the White House pdf as true and correct.
Frank, if you don't believe Hawaii DoH there is no point in even discussing whether or not you saw a BC because the reliability of information on a certified Hawaiian BC is based on the full faith and credit of the State of Hawaii.
In other words, official certified facts are official certified facts, whether in a certified verification submitted to a court or Secretary of a State or a certified BC.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Unfortunately,it hasn't happened. Obama's birth certificate has never been presented.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167351 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Inert matter: do you even understand what you don't understand?
Look that up.
We used Darwinian selection to make almost all of our crops today. Just as we did with bananas.
Stem cell research...
Let's see... we can repair your heart, make you start producing insulin again, we are real close to curing leukemia, we can GROW you a liver, practically stop aging, tissue patches for burn victims, completely repair a damaged pancreas and there is lots more!
OH... and we have developed therapeutic cloning so we don't even need fertilized eggs anymore.
And if it weren't for you religitards we would be 20 years ahead of where we are now.
Here's an idea, how about you guys leave science to us.
And when you are dying... ask your "divine designer" to heal you.
I am sure it will be just as effective... retard.
Ah, but man can not by himself do that. God gave us the intellect but can man turn a banana into a tomatoe?
And what is funny is that you Libtards think you are open minded, but you are anything but. But you will never see that.
Just like the guy who flew his plane into the ground the other day. He was a hot shot businessman but he did not know how to fly a plane in IMC conditions. And just like JFK Junior, he flew his perfectly good airplane into the ground.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167352 Aug 12, 2013
Victims of Connecticut plane crash identified, vigil held in remembrance
Published August 11, 2013 FoxNews.com

East Haven Police formally confirmed that the the pilot of the small, propeller-driven plane was 54-year-old former Microsoft executive Bill Henningsgaard

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/11/small-pl...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167353 Aug 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Bradley Manning and 258 others Loose. Off the cuff Id say both chances are slim to none. The Pakistani girl shot by the Taliban will probably be a runaway winner, but I could be as wrong as the birfoon Romney pick. LOL
Obama won it,anyone could win it. The 2007 prize went to Al Gore and the IPCC, "for their efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change". It was all fake and never resulted in any progress. The 2009 prize went to Barack Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". He had never done anything to deserve that award and has since dedicated his effort to divide rather than to unite. Stanley Williams has been nominated twice. Stalin had been nominated twice and Hitler was nominated in 1939. Hitler did give some famous speeches,very similar to Obama's

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Philippines

#167354 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obumbler does have 8 half brothers and sisters. And the year of 1961 comes from what? His birth certificate? Hmmmm...
He thinks there is a point buried in his muddled ramblings about half brothers and sisters and musings about 1961.

Again, when Ann was 13 she was a high school girl in Washington no where near Frank Marshall Davis. The passage from Davis's book could not possibly have anything to do with Barack Obama. Get real.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can read with comprehension would understand that the above-stated conclusion is impossible and obviously false.
"One chapter concerns the seduction by Mr Davis and his first wife of a 13-year-old girl called Anne."
As it turns out, "Ann" could not possibly have been Ann Dunham as Dunham was a high school girl in Washington at age 13 living more than a thousand miles from Davis. Also, genius, Dunham gave birth at age 19, not 13 or 14. Typical of birfoons, they have no concept of how a timeline works.
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167355 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How many abortions have you had? Do you feel any remorse?
Relevance please? And why ask Ellen how many abortions she's had? YOU should feel remorse for asking such a mischievous and calumnious question.

Philippines

#167356 Aug 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately,it hasn't happened. Obama's birth certificate has never been presented.
Again Frank, we do know what the BC says. Every fact has been officially certified and Hawaii DoH has publicly attested to the veracity of the information on the White House pdf. In addition it was on display at the White House with the press present. One reporter even felt the raised seal. That's about as "presented" as it can get -- unless Frank thinks there is a special presentment ceremony required by the Constitution. That is proof beyond reasonable doubt. The problem with birfoons is that they don't understand the "reasonable" part of "reasonable doubt."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we do know what the Bc says, Frank. Hawaii DoH has certified the birth facts on the White House pdf as true and correct.
Frank, if you don't believe Hawaii DoH there is no point in even discussing whether or not you saw a BC because the reliability of information on a certified Hawaiian BC is based on the full faith and credit of the State of Hawaii.
In other words, official certified facts are official certified facts, whether in a certified verification submitted to a court or Secretary of a State or a certified BC.
Grow up.

Philippines

#167357 Aug 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately,it hasn't happened. Obama's birth certificate has never been presented.
Official certification of the birth facts submitted to a court of law and also sent to the Secretary of the State of Arizona apparently does not satisfy Frank's imaginary "presentment" requirements per the Birfoonistan Constitution.

Frank doesn't know when to quit.

Ottawa

#167358 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know where the word "vandal" came from? One of the Germanic tribes that invaded Rome was the Vandals who invaded Rome in 455 C.E. Like other peoples that sacked Rome, the Vandals were worse. You see, they all rape and pillaged but the Vandals, why they broke off the head of the statues of their gawds.
Oh, the Romans understood raping and pillaging but not defacing the statues of their gawds. So the definition on destruction for no apparent reason became know as vandalism.
Ever heard of Joshua? Compared to this "Hitler" of the Exodus an Mose's favourite henchman, the Vandals were altar boys.

Ottawa

#167360 Aug 12, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How many abortions have you had? Do you feel any remorse?
<quoted text>
Unlike China, we do not force women to go to the abortionist. If they did not go, they would not have had the abortion.
Ya know, if Roe vs. Waid was the Law of the Land in 1961, we probably would never have heard of Barack H. Obama JUNIOR!
Tell us, Rogue, you a Catholic. Tell us how Catholic or Christian it is to wish aloud that things would be better if your president had been aborted. Tell us about Christian love, compassion, charity.

Oh, BTW, why have you never wished that Hitler or Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot etc be aborted? No, you never did, but you must think Obama is a bigger murderer as you wish he had been aborted. This is the true fabric of birthers? Ewwww
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167361 Aug 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks there is a point buried in his muddled ramblings about half brothers and sisters and musings about 1961.
Again, when Ann was 13 she was a high school girl in Washington no where near Frank Marshall Davis. The passage from Davis's book could not possibly have anything to do with Barack Obama. Get real.
<quoted text>
Or so the story goes, anyway.

Philippines

#167362 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doing the crawdaddy I see, Twinkers. You managed to clownstomp yourself, congrats! Sorry Twinkers, I didn't mention male or female nor did I mention sex! You assumed and it bit you in the azz. Now, go lick your wound and get over it! LMAO!
Huh? I'm on vacation in a tropical paradise and Bayou Boy is obsessing about his gay fantasies.

Bayou Boy rambles on about warts and STDs but he's not referring to sex?

Lick my wounds? I'm 200 yards for the beach and with a young babe and I'm licking my wounds?

What a riot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In Play Justice's fantasy world he gets to change the sex of my gf after insulting all foreign women. Pathetic.
He really needs to come out of the closet. His sick gay obsession is obvious to anyone in this forum.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167363 Aug 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, Rogue, you a Catholic. Tell us how Catholic or Christian it is to wish aloud that things would be better if your president had been aborted. Tell us about Christian love, compassion, charity.
Oh, BTW, why have you never wished that Hitler or Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot etc be aborted? No, you never did, but you must think Obama is a bigger murderer as you wish he had been aborted. This is the true fabric of birthers? Ewwww
Ever hear of the battle between good and evil?

Ottawa

#167364 Aug 12, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats correct. I did write that. Sometimes the truth is mean. Stanley Ann Dunham was a tramp that was in to black guys, and was a pioneer in the early days of the human sexuality craze. She was selfish and irresponsible and disrespectful to herself and her family. Thats why she made such a good liberal.
Ann Durham had an academic record, up to PHd, I believe, anthropology, mathematics and a CV you could not even touch. You're spreading calumny around, very unchristian, envious, extremely mean and misogynous and without reliable sources. Even if your charges were true, which they are not, what is your purpose bringing this out? Does this make her a bad person? Does it make her son the president a bad person?

I suppose you'd still want illegitimate children banned from the priesthood and from being buried in Catholic cemeteries. How sad that a man who writes as well as you, should come out with such crap. Mean crap to boot.

Ottawa

#167365 Aug 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It only proves that about sixty million voters were stupid enough to vote for Obama,nothing more,nothing less.
6 million stupid voters to 1 single Frank voter.

Even that beats 0-208

Ottawa

#167366 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but man can not by himself do that. God gave us the intellect but can man turn a banana into a tomatoe?
And what is funny is that you Libtards think you are open minded, but you are anything but. But you will never see that.
Just like the guy who flew his plane into the ground the other day. He was a hot shot businessman but he did not know how to fly a plane in IMC conditions. And just like JFK Junior, he flew his perfectly good airplane into the ground.
Someone asked a while ago if you were drunk today. For your own sake, please say you are, otherwise...

Ottawa

#167367 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Victims of Connecticut plane crash identified, vigil held in remembrance
Published August 11, 2013 FoxNews.com
East Haven Police formally confirmed that the the pilot of the small, propeller-driven plane was 54-year-old former Microsoft executive Bill Henningsgaard
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/11/small-pl...
I glean from what you say, Rogue, that smart people cannot fly a plane. Does that mean that only idiots are good pilots? You certainly fill the bill, thereby giving all good flyers a bad name.

Philippines

#167368 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or so the story goes, anyway.
Play Justice needs to have his medication adjusted. A birfoon claimed that Davis described having sex with Dunham. That fable was debunked.

Davis claimed to having sex with a 13-year old called Ann. When Dunham was 13 she was a high school kid in Washington living with her parents far away from Davis who didn't even know Dunham at the time.

What part of debunked does Bayou Birfoon Boy not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,534,363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,689
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 6 hr SAy it aint so 21
Bottomless wife? 12 hr Earl 4
Mass media's war on police leads to more crime. 13 hr actorvet 1
Deporting Seniors 18 hr But brain works 3
Apartment (May '07) 19 hr Earl 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance