BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219439 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167234 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! LMAO! I didn't mention women! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
How juvenile and demented. he didn't say he was an idiot either but couldn't have screamed it out loud any more effectively.

He comments about my vacation with my gf and he is allegedly not stereotyping women.

That's called M-O-R-O-N-I-C.

He needs to grow up but it's way too late for that loser.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167235 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How juvenile and demented. he didn't say he was an idiot either but couldn't have screamed it out loud any more effectively.
He comments about my vacation with my gf and he is allegedly not stereotyping women.
That's called M-O-R-O-N-I-C.
He needs to grow up but it's way too late for that loser.
What's moronic is you jumping to conclusions even though the words were right in front of your face! You just clownstomped yourself! LMAO! That's STUPID, for which there is no cure. You need to learn when to quit digging! LMAO! File?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167236 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's moronic is you jumping to conclusions even though the words were right in front of your face! You just clownstomped yourself! LMAO! That's STUPID, for which there is no cure. You need to learn when to quit digging! LMAO! File?
What's sad is the inference was plainly evident. The fool thinks an obvious valid inference is "jumping to conclusions."

LRS sees a guy walking down the street with his girl and says, "you better be careful cuz you're gonna get the clap." The guy busts his nose and the stupid buffoon says "why did you jump to conclusions? who said anything about your girl?"

Justice Stupid Moron strikes again.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How juvenile and demented. he didn't say he was an idiot either but couldn't have screamed it out loud any more effectively.
He comments about my vacation with my gf and he is allegedly not stereotyping women.
That's called M-O-R-O-N-I-C.
He needs to grow up but it's way too late for that loser.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167237 Aug 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way... this is a highly entertaining website.
Watching him rewrite questions, redefine words and squirm under the ones that are too plain to change....
It's almost like William Lane Craig wrote it himself...thank you!
My favorite so far...
"That's because Jesus WANTS you to be an amputee!"
Brilliant!
The website contains everything but it's title!
Documentaries, especially those quoting renowned scientists talking about their specialties, often are dull. So how is this “Evolution vs. God” project by Christian evangelist Ray Comfort raising so much ruckus?

Perhaps it’s because the evolutionary experts themselves are unable to provide scientific evidence to support the theory to which they have devoted their lives.

The push and shove has gotten to the point that American Atheists Inc tweeted to its 31,000 followers that Comfort should release unedited footage of interviews he conducted with four evolutionary scientists.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/darwin-debunked-at...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167239 Aug 12, 2013
A fourth grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman... and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied,
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside. "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped to get Obama elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167240 Aug 12, 2013
Chicago wisdom
Ah, Chicago!
I was driving home last nite listening to a call-in program on WGN...people were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field. Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley, you sent a horse's ass to the White House"...I almost ran off the road!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167241 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Yep, this is where I'd want to buy a condo! Looks like karma found Twinkerbell.
http://earthsky.org/earth/super-typhoon-utor-...
Just like hurricanes in the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific, Typhoons are named alphabetically and the current storm is Utor which means there has been 20 named storms before Utor.
So far there have been four named storms in the Atlantic so far this season but this is not to mean this will be a wimpy season. Hurricane Andrew was an "A" storm and it did not form until mid-August.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167242 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Yep, this is where I'd want to buy a condo! Looks like karma found Twinkerbell.
http://earthsky.org/earth/super-typhoon-utor-...
Also, Utor is suppose to hit the southern Chinese coast as a Cat-2 storm tomorrow. You can expect much higher death rates in China.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167245 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way... this is a highly entertaining website.
Watching him rewrite questions, redefine words and squirm under the ones that are too plain to change....
It's almost like William Lane Craig wrote it himself...thank you!
My favorite so far...
"That's because Jesus WANTS you to be an amputee!"
Brilliant!
The website contains everything but it's title!
There are nuggets of truth in almost everything and anything.

I am sure you can find truth with GOD and Science.

HINT: Eat the fish but spit out the bones.

==========

Is Christianity a Made-up Myth Written by the Disciples?
http://tinyurl.com/wnuvk
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/why_...

========

ARTICLES ON THE BIBLE AND SCIENCE
http://tinyurl.com/78gckjf
http://thebibleandscience.webs.com/

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167246 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Canada, you do! That's where the video was shot, in case you didn't notice. I'm thinking that was your father. Wow, what a role model for ya! LMAO! And what a DA question you posed; "how'd you find it?". Uh, genius, the link said YOUTUBE! And you want to know how I found it? LMAO! BTW, do you even know what a link is, Path? HEE HEE HEE
I know you don't live in gun-controlled Canada, but in gun-free and murderous Shreveport LA. That is your problem, not mine. Now, if this foul-mouthed rapper is my daddy, how come YOU inherited his filthy sex-laden profane language multiplied by 10? Strange.

I know the link Is YOUTUBE and I don't deny the video's content. Is the guy armed and a killer?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167247 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not aware that I confused the two.
Do I see Jesus in Peter Popoff? Jimmy Swaggart? Jerry Falwell? Or other liars out to grab money from the naive.
Not even one little bit. Quite the opposite.
One of the few things the bible does actually prove to me is that Jesus did walk the Earth.
It does it wholly by accident. But I see concrete evidence. It lies in the birth sequence.
What can be established is...
That Jesus was a messiah. Which was not an uncommon profession for the location and age. He traveled and spoke to moderate sized groups of people. He thought the world was going to come to an end in his or shortly after his lifetime. And tried to prepare his followers for the end. He was tried, convicted, and executed by the Romans.
That is what I take as fact from the story of Jesus.
Crucifixion sheds light on what his crime was.
It was reserved for special cases. Roman citizens were subject to execution but immune to crucifixion. It was reserved for those who would challenge social order. For example... planned rebellion, slaves attacking their masters, armed insurrection, etc. "Terrorism" in a nutshell.
"King of the Jews" were the words attached to his crucifix.
Meaning Jesus claimed to be the Jewish Royal Messiah. Or, his followers put it out there.(Either was enough to get you crucified)
If you believe JESUS walked this earth then there are only two options for you to ponder.

1. JESUS was who HE said HE was or 2. He was a lunatic liar.

Back in the day being a prophet was not in the mainstream. Jesus was not just a Prophet BTW.

Throughout history they were always ridiculed and suffered for their beliefs.

Most of the Apostles died horrible deaths all because they would not say JESUS did not come back from the dead. They all seen Him rise, which gave them hope and strength.

JESUS is the Prince of Peace and Lord of Lords, and not a terrorist. The Bible pulsates with LIFE and is not a dead book.

He taught to love and forgive your enemies.

He was crucified and died for the sins of all humans.

----------

John 21:25

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167248 Aug 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Documentaries, especially those quoting renowned scientists talking about their specialties, often are dull. So how is this “Evolution vs. God” project by Christian evangelist Ray Comfort raising so much ruckus?
Perhaps it’s because the evolutionary experts themselves are unable to provide scientific evidence to support the theory to which they have devoted their lives.
The push and shove has gotten to the point that American Atheists Inc tweeted to its 31,000 followers that Comfort should release unedited footage of interviews he conducted with four evolutionary scientists.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/darwin-debunked-at...
Like all entertainment, if you just don't care about the subject... it can seem dull.

Ray Comfort is a "god of the gaps" guy. To put it as plainly as possible. If evolution doesn't go out of it's way to fully explain every minute detail...god lives there. In addition, he does love that editing machine.

But THIS...

{"Perhaps it’s because the evolutionary experts themselves are unable to provide scientific evidence to support the theory to which they have devoted their lives."}

Is where everything falls apart. Ever visit a museum? It is all there. If they don't have the relevant fossils there...they have casts from the ones residing in other museums.

Evolution has mountains of evidence. It is truly stunning that an educated person can really look at it and not see what happened.

EVOLUTION...does NOT explain how life started. Which is why most dim witted people will tell you it can't be proven. Guess what? Evolution doesn't CARE how it all started. It studies how we got from here to there.
----------

There are mistakes made by both sides though.

On the side of ID, they simply ignore the evidence that is right there. It puts off a vibe that they simply don't comprehend nor have they ever studied the subject at all.

On the side of science, we have a habit of getting frustrated with those who don't value evidence. And when we finally snap and state the obvious. IDers take this opportunity to be offended.
----------

In no other field of science does this occur.

Science has a theory that the Earth revolves around the Sun. Or.. heliocentric solar system.

{"Well buddy, swell "theory" but the Earth seems pretty stagnant and immovable to me."}

It would seem that way but here is why we know heliocentric solar system is correct... out come the solar system models and explanations of the phases of the moon, planetary movements in the sky, gravity, and the movement of the constellations.

{"I just don't see how this proves anything at all."}

Are you kidding? Let us go over this again and in addition... this time we bring out mathematics, we show why there are 365 days in a year, why the moon has 28 day cycles, and show why the Sun would rip us apart if it worked any other way.

{"In my opinion it is not enough evidence to convince me, we should teach BOTH things and let children make up their own minds."}

Well, science is objective, we don't have use for opinion. Furthermore, schools are where children learn FACTS and the appropriate conclusions to actual evidence.

{"Why are you being so rude? What is wrong with just teaching the controversy?"}

Because there is no controversy. There is science which has all the evidence vs. your opinion which hasn't a leg to stand on.
----------

In addition, your link is titled "Darwin debunked". I am going to assume you will follow this up with an interview with whoever won THAT Nobel prize.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167249 Aug 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's moronic is you jumping to conclusions even though the words were right in front of your face! You just clownstomped yourself! LMAO! That's STUPID, for which there is no cure. You need to learn when to quit digging! LMAO! File?
This excuse for a man, LRS, in his attempt to play on words, again falls flat on his face as he contemplates his own genital warts given him by one or both of his beautiful nurse girl friends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Yes, he did not say "woman" in his post, but he did mention genital warts. For LRS's twisted mind, here is a definition of genital warts and how one gets them :

Genital HPV Infection - Fact Shee

What is genital HPV infection?

Genital human papillomavirus (also called HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). There are more than 40 types of HPV that can infect the genital areas of males and females. These HPV types can also infect the mouth and throat.

HPV can cause serious health problems, including genital warts and certain cancers. There is no certain way to tell who will develop health problems from HPV and who will not. In most cases HPV goes away by itself before it causes any health problems, and most people who become infected with HPV do not even know they have it.

HPV is not the same as herpes or HIV (the virus that causes AIDS). Both viruses can be passed on during sex, but they have different symptoms and cause different health problems.


Who is at risk for HPV?

Anyone who is having (or has ever had) sex can get HPV. HPV is so common that nearly all sexually-active men and women get it at some point in their lives. This is true even for people who only have sex with one person in their lifetime

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167250 Aug 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Documentaries, especially those quoting renowned scientists talking about their specialties, often are dull. So how is this “Evolution vs. God” project by Christian evangelist Ray Comfort raising so much ruckus?
Perhaps it’s because the evolutionary experts themselves are unable to provide scientific evidence to support the theory to which they have devoted their lives.
The push and shove has gotten to the point that American Atheists Inc tweeted to its 31,000 followers that Comfort should release unedited footage of interviews he conducted with four evolutionary scientists.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/darwin-debunked-at...
American Marxist Leninist communist lady, nutball evangelist RAy Comfort and Wnd.com discuss religion. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What a "comfort".(pun fully intended).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167251 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A fourth grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman... and so forth.
However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied,
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside. "Is that really true about your father?"
"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped to get Obama elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."
Third go-around for this lame joke from someone who has nothing better to do or write. Sigh, so sad.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167252 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Chicago wisdom
Ah, Chicago!
I was driving home last nite listening to a call-in program on WGN...people were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field. Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley, you sent a horse's ass to the White House"...I almost ran off the road!!!
Much to everyone's chagrin, you didn't.
LCNlin

United States

#167253 Aug 12, 2013
Are the democrats financing the tea party and the birfoons to sap republican funds?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167254 Aug 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s what’s so nice about being a Democrat Loose. We don’t need talk radio or a WND to do our thinking for us nor do we have to agree with everything the president does.
The president has in fact pissed his base off quite a bit because he refuses to let the inmates run the asylum. Romney by contrast had no core. He didn’t stand for anything so he had nothing to offer. His entire campaign was premised on repealing, defunding, deregulating and lining his pockets with the proceeds. The people was having none of it.
Poppo with all due respect, who are the inmates you are referring to? Who does Obama not want to run the asylum?

Gore Vidal?

Howard Zinn?

Cornell West?

Chalmers Johnson?

Noam Chomsky?

MLK?

Upton Sinclair?

Studs Terkel?

Harry Belafonte?

Ralph Nader?

I.F. Stone?
http://www.ifstone.org/

What about all the Muckrakers?

Just to name a few!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167255 Aug 12, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo with all due respect, who are the inmates you are referring to? Who does Obama not want to run the asylum?
Gore Vidal?
Howard Zinn?
Cornell West?
Chalmers Johnson?
Noam Chomsky?
MLK?
Upton Sinclair?
Studs Terkel?
Harry Belafonte?
Ralph Nader?
I.F. Stone?
http://www.ifstone.org/
What about all the Muckrakers?
Just to name a few!
If I may. Impossible to have everyone onside. The above list includes some very notable people, and they have a right to their opinion. I'm not American, but if I were, I'd be a tad disappointed with Obama at the moment. He needs to assert himself more, he needs to produce a budget with a plan to reduce the deficit to zero, he needs to pull the hell out of Afghanistan NOW, he needs to get the troops from Japan, Korea and Germany and Iraq HOME, he needs to stop being so wishy-washy about Keystone and kill the damn thing and he needs to stop answering a simple question like "How are you, Mr President?" with a 30-minute monologue. Again, as Charles Boyer answered when asked what he thought about getting old, "it's better than the alternative" (LRs and Rogue still don't get that reply). Well, the U.S. had a choice between "offshore job-exporting" Mitt "Can you hear us coming" Romney and Obama. Need I say more?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167256 Aug 12, 2013
Did anyone take notice of Benjamin Netanyahu's hernia and George W. Bush's heart stent this week?

Both stayed overnight in the hospital while all the rest of us go home in four hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oceans Gentlemen's Club. A totally awesome, er... 5 min Strip club man 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Obama is a joke 1,403,949
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 3 hr Kayla Phillips 751
Rating girls 3 hr Habsm22 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
Obama to head Mosque in City, 4 hr Sis Marian Roberta 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 2,271
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Sublime1 103,130

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages