BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239262 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167258 Aug 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may. Impossible to have everyone onside. The above list includes some very notable people, and they have a right to their opinion. I'm not American, but if I were, I'd be a tad disappointed with Obama at the moment. He needs to assert himself more, he needs to produce a budget with a plan to reduce the deficit to zero, he needs to pull the hell out of Afghanistan NOW, he needs to get the troops from Japan, Korea and Germany and Iraq HOME, he needs to stop being so wishy-washy about Keystone and kill the damn thing and he needs to stop answering a simple question like "How are you, Mr President?" with a 30-minute monologue. Again, as Charles Boyer answered when asked what he thought about getting old, "it's better than the alternative" (LRs and Rogue still don't get that reply). Well, the U.S. had a choice between "offshore job-exporting" Mitt "Can you hear us coming" Romney and Obama. Need I say more?
We Americans are between a rock and a hard place with Republicans and Democrats.

Republicans are gangsters and Democrats are Racketeers.

Sure Obama is the lesser of two evils.

Obama won in 10 Bush Red States and could have been the next FDR with most of the whole country with him, but chose to continue the status quo.

He chose Wall Street over Main Street which proves too me he is in the same mold as Reagan, The Bush's and the Clinton's.

If you don't believe me look at all his cabinet picks.

Not one liberal in the bunch.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167259 Aug 12, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Eventually the NSA spy scandal will undoubtly wend its way to the Supreme Court where the 4th Amendment will be stretched to its breaking point.
"Round and 'round she goes, where she stops nobody knows"
I think it will be a split 5-4 decision where the Justices will be in full and vocal disagreement
loose
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA? What’s that Loose,“No Such Agency”? LOL
For someone who professes to be educated, you sure are stuped.

National Security Agency
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Security Agency (NSA) is the central producer and manager of signals intelligence for the United States. Estimated to be the largest of U.S. intelligence organizations in terms of personnel and budget, the NSA operates under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense and reports to the Director of National Intelligence.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167261 Aug 12, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe JESUS walked this earth then there are only two options for you to ponder.
1. JESUS was who HE said HE was or 2. He was a lunatic liar.
Back in the day being a prophet was not in the mainstream. Jesus was not just a Prophet BTW.
Throughout history they were always ridiculed and suffered for their beliefs.
Most of the Apostles died horrible deaths all because they would not say JESUS did not come back from the dead. They all seen Him rise, which gave them hope and strength.
JESUS is the Prince of Peace and Lord of Lords, and not a terrorist. The Bible pulsates with LIFE and is not a dead book.
He taught to love and forgive your enemies.
He was crucified and died for the sins of all humans.
----------
John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
I believe he was a real person because the prophesy said he would be from the house of David.(Bethlehem) Jesus is well known to be from Nazareth.

The birth sequence has Joseph and Mary travelling back home because the Emperor ordered everyone to their hometowns for a census. Which is where the wise men... etc... come in.

The problem is that no such census had been ordered and never occurred. Furthermore, Quirinius was not in power till 6 AD. And Herod died in 2 B.C. at the latest. Which puts the birth of Jesus about 4 B.C. At least full decade before the census.

The trouble the author(s) went through to get Jesus to Bethlehem tells me that a real guy was involved. If not, they could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and he would have been from Bethlehem.

It is the fabrication that provides the evidence.
----------
Agreed about the prophets... being a prophet meant having freaky visions, telling people about them, being mocked and eventually executed for heresy. It wasn't really a paying gig. And it didn't work out much different in the case of Jesus.
----------
No one named in the Bible witnessed the actual resurrection.(It says he made "appearances" over the next 40 days.) It also says that ALL the graves of Jerusalem opened and the dead walked the streets.
Zombie apocalypse.
As a matter of fact... I think I counted 12 or 13 individual resurrections and at least 2 MASS resurrections in the bible. Add another individual if you don't believe Jonah could have survived for 3 days in a fish.
Resurrection was commonplace in the Bible...
----------
But I am not hard to argue with. I will grant all of it. Immaculate conception to the assumption. You can have it all.

It still doesn't prove the truth of the central doctrine of Jesus Christ. Which is... "Take no thought for the 'morrow, just follow me."

Quit your job...abandon your wife...leave your children...forget investment...forget construction...leave your land... just follow me.

C.S. Lewis wrote (paraphrase to the best of my memory)
1. Jesus was a sick man who was convinced by the people he trusted he was something he was not.
-OR-
2. Jesus thought the world was coming to an IMMEDIATE end. And truly believed he was commanded to announce this fact.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167262 Aug 12, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
We Americans are between a rock and a hard place with Republicans and Democrats.
Obama won in 10 Bush Red States and could have been the next FDR with most of the whole country with him, but chose to continue the status quo.
He chose Wall Street over Main Street which proves too me he is in the same mold as Reagan, The Bush's and the Clinton's.
Couldn't agree more.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#167263 Aug 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only through birfoon fable are other countries aloud to regulate US citizenship policy. Obama was born a US citizen so could you please explain to the thread what sort of Indonesian magic dust could have possibly stripped him of that citizenship?
No conversion either, he was given the name Barack Hussein Obama ll at birth. Says so right on his BC. The BC also lists his Father as Barack Hussein Obama; obviously I suppose because there were no birfoons around at the time to tell Stanley Ann who the “real” father was.
She may have lost track of which black guys she was sleeping with. If you read Frank Marshal Davis book that chronicles his conquests of white women and others, you would find that he also saddled up with Barry's mom at about the time she would have gotten pregnant. I don't recall any paternity tests having been conducted to verify that she was with only one black lover at the time, and Barry sure looks a lot more like Frank then the absentee father that Barack Sr. turned out to be. Frank ended up being the principle father figure that had a profound influence on him growing up, once he returned from his adopted homeland of Indonesia. Frank taught him to hate whites, sell drugs, and especially to hold America in contempt just for existing. Considering the controversies surrounding young Barry's birth, I find it rather amusing that you have no skepticism about any of it. Like how do you become an Indonesian citizen with the legally adopted last name Soetoro, then come back to America and magically become a "naturalized" citizen when the supposed birth father is not an American citizen? Also, why is it that the latest version of the BC has been confirmed by multiple forensic document experts as being a "layered" PDF file and not a copy of an original, legal document?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167264 Aug 12, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
And you want to be more like Cuba?
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167265 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was a real person because the prophesy said he would be from the house of David.(Bethlehem) Jesus is well known to be from Nazareth.
The birth sequence has Joseph and Mary travelling back home because the Emperor ordered everyone to their hometowns for a census. Which is where the wise men... etc... come in.
The problem is that no such census had been ordered and never occurred. Furthermore, Quirinius was not in power till 6 AD. And Herod died in 2 B.C. at the latest. Which puts the birth of Jesus about 4 B.C. At least full decade before the census.
The trouble the author(s) went through to get Jesus to Bethlehem tells me that a real guy was involved. If not, they could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and he would have been from Bethlehem.
----------
Agreed about the prophets... being a prophet meant having freaky visions, telling people about them, being mocked and eventually executed for heresy. It wasn't really a paying gig. And it didn't work out much different in the case of Jesus.
----------
No one named in the Bible witnessed the actual resurrection.(It says he made "appearances" over the next 40 days.) It also says that ALL the graves of Jerusalem opened and the dead walked the streets.
Zombie apocalypse.
As a matter of fact... I think I counted 12 or 13 individual resurrections and at least 2 MASS resurrections in the bible. Add another individual if you don't believe Jonah could have survived for 3 days in a fish.
----------
But I am not hard to argue with. I will grant all of it. Immaculate conception to the assumption. You can have it all.
It still doesn't prove the truth of the central doctrine of Jesus Christ. Which is... "Take no thought for the 'morrow, just follow me."
Quit your job...abandon your wife...leave your children...forget investment...forget construction...leave your land... just follow me.
wrote (paraphrase to the best of my memory)
1. Jesus was a sick man who was convinced by the people he trusted he was something he was not.
-OR-
2. Jesus thought the world was coming to an IMMEDIATE end. And truly believed he was commanded to announce this fact.
What was His birth date on His birth certificate?
You do know that C. S. Lewis was a "Christian polemic", don't you? Typical Libtards trot out their fellow loony-tooney-lefties and think that they mean something.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167266 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
----------
Zombie apocalypse.
----------
-OR-
I hope you do realize that the United States government comes directly from ancient Rome with the Senate and Parliament.

The Censes goes back from time immemorial.

The Apostles and Disciples all witnessed JESUS returned from the dead and all witnessed his ascension.

Your timeline is not accurate IMO.

Also you are misinterpreting JESUS, HE meant put GOD first in your life and love one another.

You can have a job, house, wife, children, or not if you chose.

JESUS was in favor of marriage and families.

All life does come to an end when a person dies so Jesus was saying be ready.

The Jonah story was a type of JESUS being buried for 3 days and living afterward.

Resurrection was not common, only two before Jesus, Elijah and Enoch.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167267 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Not!

FDR, Reagan, and Obama
November 21, 2010 /
Some readers may recall that back during the Democratic primary Barack Obama shocked many progressives by praising Ronald Reagan as someone who brought America a “sense of dynamism and entrepreneurship that had been missing.” I was among those who found this deeply troubling — because the idea that Reagan brought a transfomation in American dynamism is a right-wing myth, not borne out by the facts.(There was a surge in productivity and innovation — but it happened in the 90s, under Clinton, not under Reagan).
All the usual suspects pooh-poohed these concerns; it was ridiculous, they said, to think of Obama as a captive of right-wing mythology.
But are you so sure about that now?
And here’s this, from Thomas Ferguson: Obama saying
We didn’t actually, I think, do what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did, which was basically wait for six months until the thing had gotten so bad that it became an easier sell politically because we thought that was irresponsible. We had to act quickly.
As Ferguson explains, this is a right-wing smear. What actually happened was that during the interregnum between the 1932 election and the1933 inauguration — which was much longer then, because the inauguration didn’t take place until March — Herbert Hoover tried to rope FDR into maintaining his policies, including rigid adherence to the gold standard and fiscal austerity. FDR declined to be part of this.
But Obama buys the right-wing smear.
More and more, it’s becoming clear that progressives who had their hearts set on Obama were engaged in a huge act of self-delusion. Once you got past the soaring rhetoric you noticed, if you actually paid attention to what he said, that he largely accepted the conservative storyline, a view of the world, including a mythological history, that bears little resemblance to the facts.
And confronted with a situation utterly at odds with that storyline … he stayed with the myth./ http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/f...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167268 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more.
The Story Behind Obama’s Remarks on FDR
11/18/2010 / http://tinyurl.com/26b237u
What really went on in the first few months after FDR was elected?
“We didn’t actually, I think, do what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did, which was basically wait for six months until the thing had gotten so bad that it became an easier sell politically because we thought that was irresponsible. We had to act quickly.”- President Obama
Sometimes a chance remark trains a searchlight on aspects of the historical record that would otherwise be shrouded in Stygian blackness for a generation. So I think it was yesterday when in the Huffington Post, Leo J. Hindery, Jr. quoted from a transcript of President Obama’s remarks to a group of liberal bloggers who were querying his handling of the financial crisis.
http://www.newdeal20.org/2010/11/18/the-story...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167269 Aug 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
----------
Zombie apocalypse.
----------
-OR-
You're dead on of course. You do realise that you're a blaspheming heretic. LoL. LRS will fix your wagon, as he talks with God daily and will surely ask for instructions as to how to best respond to your "lies".

Jesus from the House of David? Really? I always thought that Joseph, who was allegedly Mary's husband, was descended from David. As is well known, he was not Jesus's father. Hmmmm. Then, how could Jesus be of the House of David?

All these fairy tales were concocted to confirm the prophecy that David would be Jesus's ancestor, and therefore of the same lineage. Somewhere along the way, they made Mary a virgin and declared her progenitor to be the Holy Spirit or something (my god, Carroll, Andersen, all amateurs), which sort of, hmmm, muddled the David connection a whole lot since Joseph, the cuckold supreme and non-progenitor, was from the House of David. And so it goes.

Truth or fiction?(Snopes should verify): Of course Joseph WAS the father, not cuckolded at all, out of wedlock to boot, and so he was in big trouble, is why he and Mary fled to Bethlehem to have the child, as young shamed girls who were sent to convent pre-1950s give birth. Not a census thing at all. So yes, Joseph was of David's House, what a conundrum. This is where David's House is no longer in order. But Bible is God's word, no? Does it get loonier than that?

The Bible and Gospels have more holes in them that a kilo of Swiss Emmental cheese.

Ottawa

#167270 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre or Post-Batista?

Ottawa

#167271 Aug 12, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Not!
FDR, Reagan, and Obama
November 21, 2010 /
Some readers may recall that back during the Democratic primary Barack Obama shocked many progressives by praising Ronald Reagan as someone who brought America a “sense of dynamism and entrepreneurship that had been missing.” I was among those who found this deeply troubling — because the idea that Reagan brought a transfomation in American dynamism is a right-wing myth, not borne out by the facts.(There was a surge in productivity and innovation — but it happened in the 90s, under Clinton, not under Reagan).
All the usual suspects pooh-poohed these concerns; it was ridiculous, they said, to think of Obama as a captive of right-wing mythology.
But are you so sure about that now?
And here’s this, from Thomas Ferguson: Obama saying
We didn’t actually, I think, do what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did, which was basically wait for six months until the thing had gotten so bad that it became an easier sell politically because we thought that was irresponsible. We had to act quickly.
As Ferguson explains, this is a right-wing smear. What actually happened was that during the interregnum between the 1932 election and the1933 inauguration — which was much longer then, because the inauguration didn’t take place until March — Herbert Hoover tried to rope FDR into maintaining his policies, including rigid adherence to the gold standard and fiscal austerity. FDR declined to be part of this.
But Obama buys the right-wing smear.
More and more, it’s becoming clear that progressives who had their hearts set on Obama were engaged in a huge act of self-delusion. Once you got past the soaring rhetoric you noticed, if you actually paid attention to what he said, that he largely accepted the conservative storyline, a view of the world, including a mythological history, that bears little resemblance to the facts.
And confronted with a situation utterly at odds with that storyline … he stayed with the myth./ http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/f...
Obama, not unlike any opportunistic politician, praised Reagan to get that "straddling the fence" republican crowd to vote for him. No different than any politician who will say almost anything to get elected. You guys seem to think that Obama adherents judge him to be different than other politicians when election time comes around. Why?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167272 Aug 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay. They are us and we are we. NP
What IS a problem is Netanyahu purposely torpedoing the Palestinian-Israeli peace talks by announcing more settlement in occupied Palestine. What a crock. Confirmation that Israel likes the way things are, self-made martyrs.
All past American administrations look the other way when it comes to Israel.

It is the Arabs and Persians who do not want peace with Israel.

========

History 101: Refugees:

In 1913 Turkey and Bulgaria began their equal population exchange.

In 1923 Turkey and Greece exchanged 1,250,000 Greeks and 355,000 Turks.

Millions of refugees who left their homes because of religious, ethnic, or political pressures have been successfully resettled.

In the 1950's India exchanged 8,500,000 Sikhs and Hindus from Pakistan and roughly 6,500,000 Muslims from India to Pakistan.

Jews were treated as second class citizens in the Arab world and relocated to Israel.

==========

Rice warns Israel against East J'lem construction
http://tinyurl.com/2e686h 07/12/2007
U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice warned Israel on Friday that its plan to build 300 house units on land captured in the 1967 Six Day War threatened U.S.-backed efforts to reach peace with the Palestinians.
"We are in a time when the goal is to build maximum confidence with the parties and this doesn't help to build confidence," she said in rare U.S. criticism of Israel.
There should not be anything which might prejudge final-status negotations," Rice said after talks with Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni on the sidelines of a NATO meeting of foreign ministers. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/932333.ht...

=========

US policy and Western Sahara: the other side
November 9, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/4bf7er6
In their article, "US leadership for a solution to the Western Sahara" (FP, November 3rd), Ambassador Ed Gabriel and Robert Holley promote Morocco's views for the way forward on the Western Sahara, the country that Morocco has occupied since 1975. The article urges the US to adopt Morocco's position, which is to offer the Western Sahara "autonomy" under Moroccan sovereignty. It is important to understand how this proposal of autonomy emerged, and how Morocco's continued reliance on it fits within the broader dynamic of the dispute, including the devastating violence unleashed by Moroccan authorities against the indigenous Saharawi people of Western Sahara in recent days.
Fundamentally, the autonomy proposal is completely at odds with the peace agreement (called the Settlement Plan) that the Polisario Front and Morocco signed back in 1991, and which the US endorsed as a member of the UN Security Council. This is the only agreement that both parties have signed in a ‘peace process' that has gone on for more than 20 years. The agreement mandated the holding of a referendum, to allow the Sahrawi people to choose for themselves what they wanted their status to be, including possible independence. This solution was consistent with the way in which other former colonies have been treated under international law; namely, that the people should decide.
http://mideast.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/1...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167273 Aug 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the 1950's when General Eisenhower was President the wealthiest top 1% of Americans had to pay 91% in taxes.

Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.

Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.

In the twentieth century it was the Liberal Progressive Era that benefited most Americans.

The New Deal, The Fair Deal, The GI Bill, and the Great Society.

----------

Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary
June 28, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/yj339w6
Warren Buffett, the third-richest man in the world, has criticised the US tax system for allowing him to pay a lower rate than his secretary and his cleaner.
Speaking at a $4,600-a-seat fundraiser in New York for Senator Hillary Clinton, Mr Buffett, who is worth an estimated $52 billion (£26 billion), said:“The 400 of us [here] pay a lower part of our income in taxes than our receptionists do, or our cleaning ladies, for that matter. If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
http://www.cnbc.com/id/19483842

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167274 Aug 12, 2013
Poppo,
Get with the program.
The NSA is the "National Security Agency".
The one that is mining every bit (pun) of your private and confidential electronic data for threats of terrorism, real and imagined.
Your e-mail is an extension of your home, and that which is not a part of the open fields and wooded lots adjacent to your property, and is therfore subject to Fourth Amendment protection from unreasonable search and siezure.
I don't listen to talk radio, Poppo. It is for the birds.
I get the bulk of my news from a multitude of reputable internet sources, most of which are cross-referenced for accuracy and truthfullness.
loose

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167275 Aug 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's life story is full of lies. He played on the basketball team in high school,yet he was the last one on the bench and rarely played. Obama lovers claim he was the star player. Obama worshipers claimed that he had a basketball scholarship to Occidental and led them to a national title ,yet he never played basketball for one day. Obama claims now that he went to the gym to play basketball every day while he was at Columbia,even though he never played even once. In Obama's biography he stated that the only sport he played as a child was soccer. He also stated in his book that he never got to play at Panahou because the coaches didn't like him (or the hue of his skin). Obama can't speak with out using lies.
Frank (if you actually read Dreams) you would know that it was his friend Ray who intimated in he got “less” playing time because the coach didn’t like him. No one but you has ever suggested he never played.

Yeah I know you used both “rarely played and never played” in your hate filled diatribe which only goes to show your mental deterioration about 98 percent complete. You really do need help Frank.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167276 Aug 12, 2013
Poppo,
Someday you will thank me for standing up and fighting for your rights as a decent human being.
loose

Ottawa

#167277 Aug 12, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Someday you will thank me for standing up and fighting for your rights as a decent human being.
loose
Loose, Poppo doesn't need anyone to stand up for him. Not you nor me.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#167278 Aug 12, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have lost track of which black guys she was sleeping with. If you read Frank Marshal Davis book that chronicles his conquests of white women and others, you would find that he also saddled up with Barry's mom at about the time she would have gotten pregnant. I don't recall any paternity tests having been conducted to verify that she was with only one black lover at the time, and Barry sure looks a lot more like Frank then the absentee father that Barack Sr. turned out to be. Frank ended up being the principle father figure that had a profound influence on him growing up, once he returned from his adopted homeland of Indonesia. Frank taught him to hate whites, sell drugs, and especially to hold America in contempt just for existing. Considering the controversies surrounding young Barry's birth, I find it rather amusing that you have no skepticism about any of it. Like how do you become an Indonesian citizen with the legally adopted last name Soetoro, then come back to America and magically become a "naturalized" citizen when the supposed birth father is not an American citizen? Also, why is it that the latest version of the BC has been confirmed by multiple forensic document experts as being a "layered" PDF file and not a copy of an original, legal document?
Taking up the last point first: Answer: Layers are normal in pdf---who told you that pdf did not work using layers?

Obama was never a citizen of Indonesia, nor did he legally change his name to Soetoro, as a telephone call to the Indonesian embassy will confirm.

Someone other than Obama senior having been Obama's REAL (meaning DNA) father is entirely possible---just as possible as someone other than the man who was married to your mother being your father or that a man other than the one married to the mother was the real father of George Bush or Mitt Romney or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon---and it simply does not matter in any of their cases or even in Obama's.(It is no more possible to inherit communism through DNA than it is to inherit the Baptist religion through DNA).

Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying when they have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him.

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Cheech the Conser... 1,508,035
managers at Steak N Shake sell Passports 7 hr Nuri Harrigan dik... 1
Graduation in Detroit. 14 hr Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 15 hr former democrat 1
News Aurora man charged with kidnapping, murder of 1... 15 hr former democrat 1
News Chicago had a record year of dog poop complaints 23 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages