BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#166995 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are businesses like construction etc. in California that assign workers to other states Rogue. I have a cousin who was sent here from Atlanta for cable industry training so what’s your point?
So your advice for the thumper is to keep it in a tool box? Guess I should have just stuck with my Louisville slugger.
What’s this? Oh Lord, WND got me covered.
http://www.wnd.com/1998/12/3488/
If you carry your baseball bat, make sure you also are carrying a few balls and a glove, again, they can consider it to be a deadly weapon. I stopped driving my big rig out to Kaliphonia in 1997 after a CA DOT officer sabotaged my rig and I did a citizen's arrest on him. I would going into the details but I know how you hate my war stories. Suffice it to say I left with a smile on my face when I pulled out an hour later.
I just love jerking cops off.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166996 Aug 9, 2013
El Gotcha wrote:
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
1968, Forty Years Later: A Look Back at the Orangeburg Massacre When SC Police Opened Fire on Black Students Protesting Segregation
April 3, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ysw9ts
On February 8th, 1968, a crowd of black students gathered on the campus of South Carolina State University to protest segregation at Orangeburg’s only bowling alley. Dozens of police arrived on the scene and the students lit a bonfire on a street in front of the campus. Tensions escalated and police officers opened fire into the crowd. When the shooting stopped, three students were dead and 27 wounded. We speak with the only person convicted of wrongdoing in what became known as the Orangeburg Massacre, Cleveland Sellers.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/3/1968_for ...
<quoted text>
Yep, just peaceful protests. No fire bombs thrown, no rocks throw (rocks are deadly weapons) and no guns were fired at the cops either, etc. And you did not mention the police officer who was inured prior to the police opening fire either. And the only conviction was an activist!!! Yep, you Libtards always ignore the facts.
Are you nuts or something Rogue? The video is there for all to see. I made no comment on the content other than to say it was a nice piece.

You really do need to stop reading Wiki and assuming you were there and know all that went on.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#166997 Aug 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how come you never complain about one of your fellow Libtards plagiarizing something?!?
Ooookay. Show me one "libtard" ,(Rogue tm reg'd)not two or three, one "Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) plagiarism. Try it. I don't expect a response.
I don't expect a response either to my proving you had deleted a paragraph from the very words you plagiarized. You know something? I don't want to be mean or harsh with you, because I was taught not to kick people when they are down, not to stomp on cadavers, not to mock low I.Q. persons. So I will remain civil, will not call you crude and LSR-type names,(I have used, will use now and then such names as "fool", occasionally "stupid" when you exceed limits, "clueless", you know, so you don't forget who and what you are, names that can be bandied around kids, even) as that would not be nice.
I noticed that your bosom birther buddy, Justice ha ha LRS, queried as to what my race is. Is your racism contagious or what?
Yes, I did. So, what race are you? If you think you were being subtle, you're very wrong. Truth is, you demean and mock people ALL the time. It's the ONLY reason you're here. You just lack the gonads to admit what you're doing. That is a very cowardly way to live, Path. You're like a pervert hiding in the bushes, waiting to attack some innocent soul. Why, that's the exact behavior exhibited by the late T. Martin. You should be careful who you play with, you might get hurt. HaHaHaHa

Can anyone guess what's coming next? LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#166998 Aug 9, 2013
El Gotcha wrote:
Black Republican History
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index...
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(1929-1968)
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was born on January 15, 1929 at his family home in Atlanta, Georgia. King's grandfather was a Baptist preacher, and his father was pastor of Atlanta's Ebenezer Baptist Church. Dr. King earned his own Bachelor of Divinity degree from Crozier Theological Seminary in 1951 and earned his Doctor of Philosophy from Boston University in 1955. As a Baptist Minister, he was an eloquent civil rights movement leader from the mid-1950's until his death by assassination on April 4, 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee where he was there to support striking sanitation workers.
As pastor of a Baptist church in Montgomery, Alabama, Dr. King led a black bus boycott. He and ninety others were arrested and indicted under the provisions of a law making it illegal to conspire to obstruct the operation of a business. Dr. King and several others were found guilty, but appealed their case. A Supreme Court decision in 1956 ended Alabama's segregation laws enacted by Democrats. After this success, Dr. King was made president of the newly established Southern Christian Leadership Conference. Dr. King led the 1963 March on Washington where he delivered his most famous “I Have a Dream” speech. Dr. King became a national hero as he promoted non-violent means to achieve civil rights reform. He was awarded the 1964 Noble Peace Prize for his efforts, and President Ronald Reagan made Dr. King’s birthday a national holiday.
Carter G. Woodson
(1875 - 1950)
"Switch parties if you are not being represented."
These are the words of Dr. Carter Godwin Woodson, distinguished Black author, editor, publisher, and historian. Carter G. Woodson believed that Blacks should know their past in order to participate intelligently in the affairs in our country. He strongly believed that Black history - which others have tried so diligently to erase - is a firm foundation for young Black Americans to build on in order to become productive citizens of our society.
Known as the father of Black history, Dr. Woodson at the peak of the Harlem Renaissance established "Negro History Week" in 1926 during the second week of February to commemorate the birthday of abolitionist and orator Frederick Douglass and President Abraham Lincoln. Woodson sought to create a forum that later became Black History Month. He was also instrumental in the founding of the Association for the Study of Negro Life and History in 1915.
Frederick Douglass
(1817 - 1895)
Frederick Douglass was one of the foremost leaders of the abolitionist movement which fought to end slavery within the United States in the decades prior to the Civil War. He eagerly attended the founding meeting of the republican party in 1854 and campaigned for its nominees.
Mary McLeod Bethune
Condoleezza Rice
Jennifer Carroll
Tim Scott
Clarence Thomas
Michael S. Steele
Michael L. Williams
Alveda C. King
J. Kenneth Blackwell
J.C. Watts Jr
Don King
Jennette B. Bradley
Jackie Robinson
Lynn Swann
Sammy Davis Jr
Edward William Brooke, III
William Thaddeus Coleman, Jr.
Allen West
Herman Cain
Booker T. Washington
A. Philip Randolph
Harriet Tubman
Sojourner Truth
George Washington Carver
Hiram Rhodes Revels
Blanche Bruce
Ida B. Wells
Mary Terrell
Thomas Sowell
Poor Rogue will take his blacks dead, alive historical or otherwise. LOL…. 40 million blacks in this country today and Rogue proudly submits all in his party under the word count limit with a synopsis on MLK to boot.

The dead are spinning in their grave at the very thought of being assigned to Rogue’s list.
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167000 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rogue will take his blacks dead, alive historical or otherwise. LOL…. 40 million blacks in this country today and Rogue proudly submits all in his party under the word count limit with a synopsis on MLK to boot.
The dead are spinning in their grave at the very thought of being assigned to Rogue’s list.
No, 95% of all blacks have been re-enslaved by LBJ's Great Society which put them in ghettos, where their children can be taught in Ghetto school just enough to become good house servants.
And what did this do to blacks? 25% of all adult black males are convicted felons, over half of all black babies are aborted and those that are born about 75% are born to unwed mothers. Their unemployment rates are over twice as high as whites and you are happy to have your free Obama phones. Sad, very sad.
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167001 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you nuts or something Rogue? The video is there for all to see. I made no comment on the content other than to say it was a nice piece.
You really do need to stop reading Wiki and assuming you were there and know all that went on.
A "nice" piece shows all sides of the story. If it doesn't, it is nothing more than propaganda!
And I tell you want, if all the information your get is from George Soros approved sources, no wonder you have no idea what direction is up. Sad, very sad.
And you are some sort of professor?
Oh, if Solar Cycles are 11 year cycles, they why is this solar cycle peak about 12 years and eight months after the previous peak? And do you know what that means?!? It means the solar cycles is getting colder!!!
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167002 Aug 9, 2013
Yep, Solar Cycle #23 peaked in early 2000 and Solar Cycle #24 has yet to peak. They think it will peak in the next two to three months.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167003 Aug 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did. So, what race are you? If you think you were being subtle, you're very wrong. Truth is, you demean and mock people ALL the time. It's the ONLY reason you're here. You just lack the gonads to admit what you're doing. That is a very cowardly way to live, Path. You're like a pervert hiding in the bushes, waiting to attack some innocent soul. Why, that's the exact behavior exhibited by the late T. Martin. You should be careful who you play with, you might get hurt. HaHaHaHa
Path, you do know what "race" means, right? Or does that exceed your English capabilities?
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167004 Aug 9, 2013
Solar Cycle #19 lasted only 10.5 years (average is 11.1 years) and was the hottest cycle in 400 years of record keeping and started the hottest set of solar cycles EVER recorded and was the cause of Global Warming of the second half of the Twentieth Century.
Global Warming was not caused by CO2 but by an increase in solar activity!!!

Solar cycle 19
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sun with some sunspots visible.
Solar cycle 19 was the nineteenth solar cycle since 1755, when recording of solar sunspot activity began. The solar cycle lasted 10.5 years, beginning in April 1954 and ending in October 1964.

The maximum smoothed sunspot number (monthly number of sunspots averaged over a twelve-month period) observed during the solar cycle was 201.3, and the minimum was 9.6
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167005 Aug 9, 2013
Yep, the global warming trend started in the late 1950s but as late as 1977 the Libtards were saying that we were entering another Little Ice Age including DR. JAMES HANSEN!!!

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...

But the global warming trend stopped in the late 1990s and we actually started to cool since 2007 and it will probably take the Libtards until at least 2020 to figure it out!!!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Move to Canada as fast as you can because the Earth is burning up!!!
El Gotcha

Jacksonville, FL

#167006 Aug 9, 2013
Yep, look at the graph, Solar Cycle #23 peaked in early 2000 and if solar cycles are in eleven year cycles, Solar Cycle should have peaked in early 2012, but it has NOT, has it?!?

http://www.lunarplanner.com/SolarCycles.html

Silly Libtards. You think mankind is more powerful than our Sun. How idiotic can you get?!?
If you were on our Moon, you could not tell if there was any human activity on Earth unless you had a powerful telescope.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167007 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Frank, but I believe you’re confusing Hillary with PUMA (Party Unity My Ass)…… A group of nuts who claimed to be Hillary supporters until Obama won the nomination. Poor things became so disoriented they commenced sporting McCain for president hats. Umm…. These were in fact your original birfoons Frank, not Hillary.
Due to their relentless resolve to dig up all the dirt they could find on Obama it is they you can thank for the birth announcements. Guess they’re still searching for the dirt.
The people that voted for Hillary Clinton in the primary,voted for Obama in the General,otherwise McCann would have won.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167008 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe had McCain and Romney been community organizers they may have been president. It’s amazing that after two election victories the villagers still consider community organizing a minus.
Obama was a professional rabble rouser,nothing more,nothing less. He hasn't changed much over the years.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167009 Aug 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The people that voted for Hillary Clinton in the primary,voted for Obama in the General,otherwise McCann would have won.
Don't forget about all the Dem voting fraud that was occurring from coast to coast!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#167010 Aug 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is there for all to see Mr. Liars. Obama is president, Romney is not. Your feelings and opinion of course notwithstanding.
There’s more! LOL
“Mitt Romney was massively incompetent as the CEO of a large and complex organization. He surrounded himself with sycophants, to such an extent he had no idea of any problems in his own organization. He was just a repeat of George W. Bush. Both were typical aristocrats.
It turned out that the braggart CEO Romney, lied just as much about his executive skills as he did about most other things. Obama had won political victories not only because he was the best political campaigner in modern times, but also because he hired the best people in the country to run his campaigns. Obama was a crushing opponent, a great manager of a large organization.
Romney wasn’t in Obama’s league, and never had been. Romney was just a well-trained buyer, stripper, and seller, of corporations, who knew how to game the system so as to rip off workers and business competitors, and how to play governments off against each other so as to evade taxes legally and leave the public everywhere holding the bags after everything was stripped by this predator”
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-was-alwa...
Romney was not my first,second or third choice, but he was and still is ten times as qualified than Obama. Our country would be better off today if Romney was occupying the White House instead of the current resident.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#167012 Aug 9, 2013
That's really rich. Bayou Boy is going to lecture a former medical school professor on how to recognize active herpes?

Is Bayou Boy going to instruct on DNA-based serological tests for other sexually transmitted viral diseases?

What a Bozo.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#167013 Aug 9, 2013
El Gotcha wrote:
Solar Cycle #19 lasted only 10.5 years (average is 11.1 years) and was the hottest cycle in 400 years of record keeping and started the hottest set of solar cycles EVER recorded and was the cause of Global Warming of the second half of the Twentieth Century.
Global Warming was not caused by CO2 but by an increase in solar activity!!!
Solar cycle 19
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sun with some sunspots visible.
Solar cycle 19 was the nineteenth solar cycle since 1755, when recording of solar sunspot activity began. The solar cycle lasted 10.5 years, beginning in April 1954 and ending in October 1964.
The maximum smoothed sunspot number (monthly number of sunspots averaged over a twelve-month period) observed during the solar cycle was 201.3, and the minimum was 9.6
The increased solar activity only accounts for about 50 - 60 percent of the warming that has been observed. Sorry, but there are no climate scientists(except in Rouge's fantasy world) who are unaware of the significance of solar activity on climate.

According to Rouge logic if solar activity is important then everything else is unimportant. Climate is not a multivariate phenomenon in Rouges two-dimensional cardboard cutout world.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167014 Aug 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Subtle about what? About not answering your race-bating question about what race I belong to? Subtle to your rude manners, perhaps. I don't have to tall you nuthin'.

I don't demean anyone. I do mock, yes. You, for example, as there is much to mock. One would think you'd be used to it by now, mocking you being a lifelong affair. And you deserve every bit of it. You cyber bully, you hurl death threats, you use profanity like you breathe, you invent obscene sexually-filled words, dirty words to boot. You now cry and whine like a baby, boo hoo, "he mocks me". How you suck. Call your 2 beautiful nurse girl friends and their brother nobel prize doctor and future ex-brother-in-law LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Were I hiding in the bushes waiting to attack some innocent soul, it would not be you, so quit dreaming. And eh boy, you are innocent in a dumb kind of way, yes, but you have no soul.

Well, what's coming next is I acknowledge your umpteenth death threat. That's what graduate schoolyard-to-cyber bullies do when they are outsmarted aand outintelligenced (made that up) and just stand there, big mouth agape, and blurting out "OH YEAH!!"

I'm not impressed.

Ottawa

#167015 Aug 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The people that voted for Hillary Clinton in the primary,voted for Obama in the General,otherwise McCann would have won.
Why are birthers so dumb? That was the Democratic National Convention. Of course people who had voted Clinton gave their vote to Obama in the General election. They are democrats, DOH. Same for those that voted other than Romney at the Repub convention. One can only assume they voted Romney in the General. They're Republicans, DOH.

Ottawa

#167016 Aug 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about all the Dem voting fraud that was occurring from coast to coast!
Prove it. You and Rogue pointed out no fewer than 10 people out of a voter turnout of over 130 million. The vote differential was over 6 million. You trying to tell us that fraud accounted for over 6 million votes? Oh, and no Repub fraud, noooo

Incidentally, Romney and his whole organisation never complained or lodged protests against fraud. Very few recounts too. I read the paper, and I must say I didn't see much about election fraud from either side. But of course, the lame press did not report the fraud, the 6 million, yes 6 million, votes stolen

You're an ignorant sore loser, sour grapes aplenty.

Do explain why you quit chanting "Can you hear us coming" after November 06, 2012. And please ask Rogue if he's kept his dancing shoes for 2016 LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,153,502
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,006
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 3 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?