BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222431 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167186 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told Bush and Cheney lied about a war and lied about all the warnings 9 months before September 11, 2001.
Obama is bad, very bad, BUT NOT AS BAD AS Bush/Cheney.
==========
CIA Probe Finds Secret Pentagon Group Manipulated Intelligence on Iraqi Threat / July 25, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/kuel6pk
half-dozen former CIA agents investigating prewar intelligence have found that a secret Pentagon committee, set up by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in October 2001, manipulated reams of intelligence information prepared by the spy agency on the so-called Iraqi threat and then delivered it to top White House officials who used it to win support for a war in Iraq.
The former CIA agents were asked to examine prewar intelligence last year by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and CIA Director George Tenet. The former agents will present a final report on their findings to the Pentagon, the CIA and possibly the Senate and/or Congress later this year.
More than a dozen calls to the White House, the CIA, the National Security Council and the Pentagon for comment were not returned.
The ad-hoc committee, called the Office of Special Plans, headed by Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith and other Pentagon hawks, described the worst-case scenarios in terms of Iraq's alleged stockpile of chemical and biological weapons and claimed the country was close to acquiring nuclear weapons, according to four of the CIA agents, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the information is still classified, who conducted a preliminary view of the intelligence. http://www.antiwar.com/orig/leopold11.html
Er, Rogue will read about 1/4 of the above, if as much, and, as he does with me, will ask for proof.

Ottawa

#167187 Aug 11, 2013
El Chico wrote:
El Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Again there you go with the MWD and you have never had proof that anyone LIED. If Bush lied, so did Bill and Hillary Clinton, Owl Gore, John F-up Kerry, Dirty Hairy Reed and San Fran Nan Pelosi to name a few Democrats!
Or that there was al Qaeda i Iraq. Oh, where ever you have Sunnis, you have al Qaeda!
Now when Saddamn was in power, if you dissented, he killed your whole family!
<quoted text>
And where did I say Bill Clinton voted for it? All I said was that he agreed that Saddamn Hussein had WMDs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S0f5u_0ytUsXX
And AGAIN, you have shown no proof that anyone in Bush's administration lied about Saddamn's WMD programs. NONE!!! Now either put up or shut up!
No proof? Hey, Rogue , here's turning the tables on you, YOUR method. YOU prove he didn't lie. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#167188 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Colin Powell Saying He Was Misled Before UN Speech on WMDs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2ZTLmOoPzjsXX&feature=rel ated
Sorry, not proof enough. Rogue will be asking you to PROVE that he was not misled.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167189 Aug 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Cruz is fifteen times better than Obama. If the Supreme Court wants to exclude Cruz from running for POTUS then they should have removed Obama. Millions of people would have been better than Obama,but Obama is the person we are stuck with. I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of the White House,he doesn't care about the interests of our country and that should be a priority for serving that office.
Clear thinking is not the hallmark of the birfoon. Please explain why the USSC would ever wish to exclude Cruz from the Presidency based on a birfoon fable of a two-citizen parent rule designed to rule out semi-black men with funny names?

Furthermore, if it were true that Cruz would have been fifteen times better a candidate than President Obama, it would only prove that the Republicans shot themselves in the foot by nominating a cardboard cutout as their standard bearer.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Only Cruz's mother was a citizen at the time of his birth in Canada. At the time of Ted's birth his father was a Cuban citizen. According to the Birfoonese two-parent NBC rule Cruz is not eligible.
Sorry.

Ottawa

#167190 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall when Mickey Mantle could hardly walk but he still played at first base in his last few years. The DH rule is a gimmick that should be eliminated. Also, a pitcher who is also a good hitter whould have an advantage over his counterpart who cannot hit the ball. I'll never forget seeing pitcher Earl Wilson hit two homers and a double in a game at Boston. He was in the starting rotation but was so good with the bat that he was sometimes used as a pinch hitter.
As were the great Warren Spahn and Don Drysdale and before those two, and wow wow wow the Babe.

Ottawa

#167191 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall when Mickey Mantle could hardly walk but he still played at first base in his last few years. The DH rule is a gimmick that should be eliminated. Also, a pitcher who is also a good hitter whould have an advantage over his counterpart who cannot hit the ball. I'll never forget seeing pitcher Earl Wilson hit two homers and a double in a game at Boston. He was in the starting rotation but was so good with the bat that he was sometimes used as a pinch hitter.
careful, my friend, just saw a cyclone warning for the Philippines, a big bad one they say. Will you be okay where you are?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167193 Aug 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Chilean commies. Where's Pinochet when you need him?
Only Limbaugh is a real American.

ROTFL
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167194 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue will read about 1/4 of the above, if as much, and, as he does with me, will ask for proof.
Rogue has no proof because Limbaugh tells him what to believe.

In Rogue's world Fox News is right and the whole rest of the world is wrong.

LOL

==========

Excerpts from "Jawbreaker" by CIA Ret. Gary Berntsen
Evidence the war on terror is a lie from former CIA Station Chief
http://tinyurl.com/6a7s34 / July 23, 2008
Jawbreaker II was the name of the 2001 operation to destroy al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Below are excerpts from this book which I found most enlightening. I made it easy for you; you don’t have to read the whole book.

Mr. Berntsen was the CIA station chief in East Afghanistan in 2001 and is an impeccable source. I believe these excerpts are some of the strongest evidence we have for the idea that the war on terror is a lie. Berntsen asks why he wasn’t given the resources to destroy al Qaeda and bin Laden. Why was Berntsen relieved in the middle of operations at Tora Bora? I believe the answers to these questions are simple and grotesque. If we had destroyed al-Qaeda in December 2001, the war on terror would have come to a premature end. There would have been no further rationalization for the occupation of Afghanistan, the occupation of Iraq, or an attack on Iran. No further rationalization for the real goal – empire. The war on terror is merely cover for imperial war.

These ideas are painful for people, but they’re the truth we must force them to confront if we’re to reverse our aggression and preempt further aggression.
Questions:
Why did we allow al Qaeda and bin Laden to escape Tora Bora?
Why have we not destroyed them in the last six years?
Why are we still occupying Afghanistan?
Why did we attack Iraq that had no connection to al-Qaeda or international terror?
Why was the occupation of Iraq so utterly incompetent?
Why did the Pentagon recently sign ten year contracts to provide support services in Iraq?
Why did the Administration want the “status of forces agreement” to allow American troops to stay in Iraq indefinitely?
Why is the Administration lobbying for an attack on Iran?
Answer:
The Big Truth: The “war on terror” is a lie, only justice in American foreign policy will end terror. Corrupt dollar politics have led to corrupt dollar diplomacy and unjust war. America is now a corrupt, aggressor nation fighting a “war for empire” in a gross contravention of American ideals. God bless America and Iran; God damn the empire.
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.ph...

Quezon City, Philippines

#167195 Aug 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know what it says on his birth certificate,since we haven't seen it. Stanley Ann Dunham was a unmarried promiscuous teenager when she became pregnant with Barack Hussein Obama, there were no DNA tests or paternity tests done to determine the fathers name. Best bet is that the true birth certificate lists John Doe as the father,that is why Obama won't let anyone see it. Letting his true birth certificate be seen would prove that his entire biography is all lies.
Actually we do know what the Bc says, Frank. Hawaii DoH has certified the birth facts on the White House pdf as true and correct.

Frank, if you don't believe Hawaii DoH there is no point in even discussing whether or not you saw a BC because the reliability of information on a certified Hawaiian BC is based on the full faith and credit of the State of Hawaii.

In other words, official certified facts are official certified facts, whether in a certified verification submitted to a court or Secretary of a State or a certified BC.

Grow up.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only through birfoon fable are other countries aloud to regulate US citizenship policy. Obama was born a US citizen so could you please explain to the thread what sort of Indonesian magic dust could have possibly stripped him of that citizenship?
No conversion either, he was given the name Barack Hussein Obama ll at birth. Says so right on his BC. The BC also lists his Father as Barack Hussein Obama; obviously I suppose because there were no birfoons around at the time to tell Stanley Ann who the “real” father was.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167197 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You idiotically wrote : "It would take way too long to show you all your mistakes" . What a cop-out.
Odds you'd check my posts? But you did, found nothing. I did make a typo in my last one and a misplaced word that I forgot to delete. I've asked you this question before, and am still waiting for a reply. Why is my second language so superior to what is supposedly your first and ONLY language? Cop-out.
You're the only one that thinks your second language is superior. I mean, really, using "were" and "is" together??? LOL Come to past??? LOL Yea, your English is superior to a first grader, maybe! Why do you support a liar? Ever going to answer the question? LMAO! Pathological Liar

Quezon City, Philippines

#167198 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
True, he wrote the "Libretto" or poem, but it was left to Adam to put the words and music together. A bit like Alexandre Dumas fils who wrote the Libretto "la Dame aux Camélias" which Verdi used as inspiration to write La Traviata.
Another example is Friedrich von Schiller's Ode to Joy which was set to music by Beethoven in the fourth movement of his 9th Symphony.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167199 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167200 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue? Some people know how to make money, others, not so much. Those that are bytchin' and whining belong to the "not so much" group! Not to mention the obvious difference of learning capabilities of the different races.
Yes, and the wealthiest are always helped by Congress while you continue to struggle just like 99% of average Americans.

Exxon/Mobil, AT&T, Goldman Sachs have their names peppered throughout the over 76,000 pages in the tax code.

Where is your name Justice?

Are you represented in Congress like they are?

I THINK NOT!

Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense /(And Stick You with the Bill)
January 18, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2yequa
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...

--------

Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1

Quezon City, Philippines

#167201 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
careful, my friend, just saw a cyclone warning for the Philippines, a big bad one they say. Will you be okay where you are?
Most of the typhoons hit islands to the north of Cebu, which averages only one per year, though this is typhoon season here. My gf's family has a house on high ground if necessary but my rented house is only about 200 feet from the ocean beach.

I just checked and Typhoon Labuyo was reportedly expected to strike the island of Luzon early this morning which is about 1 hr 15 min north of here by commercial jet flight. Here on the west coast of Cebu life is normal, roosters have been crowing all morning and my main activity for this day will be to go to the gym and work out then go to the mall to get a decent bottle of Australian Shiraz/Caabernet to go with beef ribs I bought yesterday.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167202 Aug 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Good Morning Poppo,
Eddy Snowden has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
loose
So is Bradley Manning and 258 others Loose. Off the cuff I’d say both chances are slim to none. The Pakistani girl shot by the Taliban will probably be a runaway winner, but I could be as wrong as the birfoon Romney pick. LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167203 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the wealthiest are always helped by Congress while you continue to struggle just like 99% of average Americans.
Exxon/Mobil, AT&T, Goldman Sachs have their names peppered throughout the over 76,000 pages in the tax code.
Where is your name Justice?
Are you represented in Congress like they are?
I THINK NOT!
Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense /(And Stick You with the Bill)
January 18, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2yequa
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
--------
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1
Oh, I have no stuggles! Everything I own is paid for. Perhaps, it is you that is struggling? The rich rigged the tax code? LMAO! Who do you think keeps this country afloat? It's not the poor nor the middle class. You get back what you put in. Remember that. What do you suppose would happen if this 1% packed up and moved? You'd have one big slum with no way out!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167204 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Any beautiful nurses available?
Bunches! But they wouldn't even give you a glance. LMAO!

Ottawa

#167205 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one that thinks your second language is superior. I mean, really, using "were" and "is" together??? LOL Come to past??? LOL Yea, your English is superior to a first grader, maybe! Why do you support a liar? Ever going to answer the question? LMAO! Pathological Liar
Being the only one is good enough for me. Not asking for support or "yes" posters here.

"Come to past" was a typo in my post 167142 and corrected instantly in the following post number 167143. You got nuthin'. As to "were' and "is", I will not deny writing that but can't find it. BTW, depends on the context as they CAN be used together. Please tell me what post number and I'll let you know if I erred or not. If I did, and unlike you, I'll say so, like the other day. I don't mind as I'm not perfect like you LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Yes, it must truly suck to be saddled with...yourself.

Ottawa

#167206 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example is Friedrich von Schiller's Ode to Joy which was set to music by Beethoven in the fourth movement of his 9th Symphony.
Reminds me of a sculpture I saw at the Ixelles municipal museum in Belgium, a beautiful nude of an exhilarated and joyous young lady, running with gusto, so vivid, and the artist dubbed it "Ode to Joy".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167207 Aug 11, 2013
Twinkerbell, are you enjoying your summer vacation with mommy and daddy? Make sure you pick up some RID (lice and crabs) and get checked for genital warts (bump on pecker) when you get back. You will probably have them. Not to worry though, they can be frozen off. I have heard they're bad about coming back! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,418,490
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min BD Riter 61,032
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,952
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 2,422
amy8-25-16 6 hr Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 3,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages