BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242610 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#167208 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo,
I'm just sayin' it is very symbolic.
It is a public acknowledgement of a broken system.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167209 Aug 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the only one is good enough for me. Not asking for support or "yes" posters here.
"Come to past" was a typo in my post 167142 and corrected instantly in the following post number 167143. You got nuthin'. As to "were' and "is", I will not deny writing that but can't find it. BTW, depends on the context as they CAN be used together. Please tell me what post number and I'll let you know if I erred or not. If I did, and unlike you, I'll say so, like the other day. I don't mind as I'm not perfect like you LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Yes, it must truly suck to be saddled with...yourself.
LMAO! "it must truly suck"! LMAO! Man you are limited. Oh, you definitely erred, no doubt about it. As long as YOU think you're English is superior, it's fine with you? I bet! That's much easier than facing the truth, huh Path? LMAO DAB

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167210 Aug 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Even people who have, in the past, been staunch supporters of BHO are having much difficulty defending the legality of Obama's megalithic domestic spy and survielance program(s).
That’s what’s so nice about being a Democrat Loose. We don’t need talk radio or a WND to do our thinking for us nor do we have to agree with everything the president does.

The president has in fact pissed his base off quite a bit because he refuses to let the inmates run the asylum. Romney by contrast had no core. He didn’t stand for anything so he had nothing to offer. His entire campaign was premised on repealing, defunding, deregulating and lining his pockets with the proceeds. The people was having none of it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167211 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Path's relatives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JvLOT0m0yjEXX
Strange you would link me to this foul-mouthed delinquent as I never use that kind of profanity and dirty sex-laden talk. But hey, come to think of it, it's YOU, but in a nicer more polite version. How'd you find it?

Toronto's special, FYI. Population over 3 million, I believe 6 or 7th biggest city in North America, of which over half (55%) were not born in Canada. All sorts there, Africans, Asians, Europeans, Caribbean natives. A melting pot that is not really a melting pot, and where factions rival for territory and what-not. Yet, Toronto's murder rate last year, don't forget, population over 3 million, was 54. Shreveport, LA, where you supposedly live, has a population of 260,000, yet the city reported 20 homicides. Do I have to do the "per capita" or per 100,000 math for you, Justice ha ha LRS? Easy access to guns have anything to do with it? Nawwww, of course not, it's societal LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ha ha, as Justice lol lol LRS scoots to Google to verify my numbers. Go ahead, loser.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167212 Aug 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Barack Obama is the yutz who has set the clock back and reinvigorated the Cold War with Russia, not Vladimir Putin.
Cold war is pretty strong language Loose. Have you forgotten so soon?

Ottawa

#167213 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "it must truly suck"! LMAO! Man you are limited. Oh, you definitely erred, no doubt about it. As long as YOU think you're English is superior, it's fine with you? I bet! That's much easier than facing the truth, huh Path? LMAO DAB
Harumph. You want to play this little game? Not telling me where the "is" and "are" are located, right? Could it be they are either correct in the context or do hot exist at all? Not important.

Let's review your above post :

1. Man you are limited. You forgot the comma after "man". But then you got lucky and used the comma after "Oh", and that is correct. Luck indeed;

2. You erroneously wrote : "As long as YOU think you're English is superior,"...Bad timing, a lesson in English using "you're" English LOL LOL. Well, well, seems you have the same problem as with your plurals and possessives. This time, it's "you're" and "your". Sigh, sorry, but another 2nd grade English lesson coming up. Relax, it's free. "You're" means "you are" and therefore incorrect in your sentence's context. What you require is the possessive adjective, "your". Ahhh, I know it's hard, slug, but don't quit now, there are better days ahead for you. NOT.

Hope you don't mind being taught proper English use by yours truly. After all, it's my second of 4 languages. Again, what IS your first language? So far, it surely canNOT be English. What race are YOU? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#167214 Aug 11, 2013
acknowledgement: a formal declaration before competent authority

Webster's

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167215 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Twinkerbell, are you enjoying your summer vacation with mommy and daddy? Make sure you pick up some RID (lice and crabs) and get checked for genital warts (bump on pecker) when you get back. You will probably have them. Not to worry though, they can be frozen off. I have heard they're bad about coming back! LMAO!
Another prophesy? Do I recall "can you hear us coming?"

Stereotyping the women of a different country as all having STDs is simple bigotry. So is believing the President is foreign born simply because he is semi-white and doesn't have a WASPish-sounding surname.

You can crawl back under your garbage heap.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167216 Aug 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know what it says on his birth certificate,since we haven't seen it. Stanley Ann Dunham was a unmarried promiscuous teenager when she became pregnant with Barack Hussein Obama, there were no DNA tests or paternity tests done to determine the fathers name. Best bet is that the true birth certificate lists John Doe as the father,that is why Obama won't let anyone see it. Letting his true birth certificate be seen would prove that his entire biography is all lies.
Wouldn’t matter if the birfoon saw the original BC Frank, he would still deny he’s seen it. It’s the nature of the conspiracy. The more the proof, the less it’s believed. Same with the biography. You have no way of knowing it’s a lie yet you assume it was.

Didn’t know you was a betting man Frank, but given the birfoon’s record are you sure that’s a bet you’re willing to make?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#167217 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo,
Eventually the NSA spy scandal will undoubtly wend its way to the Supreme Court where the 4th Amendment will be stretched to its breaking point.

"Round and 'round she goes, where she stops nobody knows"

I think it will be a split 5-4 decision where the Justices will be in full and vocal disagreement
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167218 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s what’s so nice about being a Democrat Loose. We don’t need talk radio or a WND to do our thinking for us nor do we have to agree with everything the president does.
The president has in fact pissed his base off quite a bit because he refuses to let the inmates run the asylum. Romney by contrast had no core. He didn’t stand for anything so he had nothing to offer. His entire campaign was premised on repealing, defunding, deregulating and lining his pockets with the proceeds. The people was having none of it.
Apparently no one thinks for you DAs. Let the inmates run the asylum? Hell, it's Obumbler that's setting them free, you moron! And exactly what does Obumbler stand for? Lying..check, fraud..check, going against the Constitution..check, regulating companies to the point they fold or leave..check, scandals..check, printing money as he needs it..check, dividing the races..check....and on and on it goes! Path is too scared to answer this, let's see if you are as well. Why do you support a liar? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167219 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange you would link me to this foul-mouthed delinquent as I never use that kind of profanity and dirty sex-laden talk. But hey, come to think of it, it's YOU, but in a nicer more polite version. How'd you find it?
Toronto's special, FYI. Population over 3 million, I believe 6 or 7th biggest city in North America, of which over half (55%) were not born in Canada. All sorts there, Africans, Asians, Europeans, Caribbean natives. A melting pot that is not really a melting pot, and where factions rival for territory and what-not. Yet, Toronto's murder rate last year, don't forget, population over 3 million, was 54. Shreveport, LA, where you supposedly live, has a population of 260,000, yet the city reported 20 homicides. Do I have to do the "per capita" or per 100,000 math for you, Justice ha ha LRS? Easy access to guns have anything to do with it? Nawwww, of course not, it's societal LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Ha ha, as Justice lol lol LRS scoots to Google to verify my numbers. Go ahead, loser.
Oh, there's plenty more to come at a later time. Was that your brother or father? Yep, gunfire is common in the slums. Why don't you go talk to them and tell them to just put their guns down? LMAO! I wonder how many "more" gun owners there are now as compared to before the "war on guns"? A whole bunch, that's for sure. Good work by your heroes! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167220 Aug 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Harumph. You want to play this little game? Not telling me where the "is" and "are" are located, right? Could it be they are either correct in the context or do hot exist at all? Not important.
Let's review your above post :
1. Man you are limited. You forgot the comma after "man". But then you got lucky and used the comma after "Oh", and that is correct. Luck indeed;
2. You erroneously wrote : "As long as YOU think you're English is superior,"...Bad timing, a lesson in English using "you're" English LOL LOL. Well, well, seems you have the same problem as with your plurals and possessives. This time, it's "you're" and "your". Sigh, sorry, but another 2nd grade English lesson coming up. Relax, it's free. "You're" means "you are" and therefore incorrect in your sentence's context. What you require is the possessive adjective, "your". Ahhh, I know it's hard, slug, but don't quit now, there are better days ahead for you. NOT.
Hope you don't mind being taught proper English use by yours truly. After all, it's my second of 4 languages. Again, what IS your first language? So far, it surely canNOT be English. What race are YOU? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
It wasn't "is" and "are". LMAO! Sorry, but didn't bother to read the rest.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167221 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also a fact that whether there is a deity or whether he, she, or it, is a big fuzzy stuffed animal who constantly says "I love you, you love me ..." depends not upon anyone's opinion.
FAITH, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel.
Ambrose Bierce

Couldn’t have said it better myself. LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167222 Aug 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another prophesy? Do I recall "can you hear us coming?"
Stereotyping the women of a different country as all having STDs is simple bigotry. So is believing the President is foreign born simply because he is semi-white and doesn't have a WASPish-sounding surname.
You can crawl back under your garbage heap.
HaHaHaHa! LMAO! I didn't mention women! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#167223 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not confuse JESUS with the phony TV evangelists and pedophile priests.
----------
Matthew 7: 15-23
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
==========
God and Science
http://www.godandscience.org/
I am not aware that I confused the two.

Do I see Jesus in Peter Popoff? Jimmy Swaggart? Jerry Falwell? Or other liars out to grab money from the naive.

Not even one little bit. Quite the opposite.

One of the few things the bible does actually prove to me is that Jesus did walk the Earth.

It does it wholly by accident. But I see concrete evidence. It lies in the birth sequence.

What can be established is...

That Jesus was a messiah. Which was not an uncommon profession for the location and age. He traveled and spoke to moderate sized groups of people. He thought the world was going to come to an end in his or shortly after his lifetime. And tried to prepare his followers for the end. He was tried, convicted, and executed by the Romans.

That is what I take as fact from the story of Jesus.

Crucifixion sheds light on what his crime was.

It was reserved for special cases. Roman citizens were subject to execution but immune to crucifixion. It was reserved for those who would challenge social order. For example... planned rebellion, slaves attacking their masters, armed insurrection, etc. "Terrorism" in a nutshell.

"King of the Jews" were the words attached to his crucifix.

Meaning Jesus claimed to be the Jewish Royal Messiah. Or, his followers put it out there.(Either was enough to get you crucified)

Ottawa

#167224 Aug 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Ha ha, as Justice lol lol LRS scoots to Google to verify my numbers. Go ahead, loser
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's plenty more to come at a later time. Was that your brother or father? Yep, gunfire is common in the slums. Why don't you go talk to them and tell them to just put their guns down? LMAO! I wonder how many "more" gun owners there are now as compared to before the "war on guns"? A whole bunch, that's for sure. Good work by your heroes! LMAO!
Pardon me? What guns? We have controls here, which is why, guess you didn't read, I compared your home town where buying a gun ius like buying a popsicle and Toronto where hand guns are illegal for anyone, except that they are smuggled in via the nearby USA border. 3 million population, 54 murders for Toronto, 260,000 population, 20 murders for Shreveport. No comment? NOT. instead, you blabber on irrelevantly.

As I said, the poor sap in the video of you that you so stupidly supplies is your clone, but nicer and more polite.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167225 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently no one thinks for you DAs. Let the inmates run the asylum? Hell, it's Obumbler that's setting them free, you moron! And exactly what does Obumbler stand for? Lying..check, fraud..check, going against the Constitution..check, regulating companies to the point they fold or leave..check, scandals..check, printing money as he needs it..check, dividing the races..check....and on and on it goes! Path is too scared to answer this, let's see if you are as well. Why do you support a liar? LMAO!
In other words he’s black and I hate him check. You guys slay me with that divide the races crap. Obama won every demographic in the country save yours. You divide yourselves. Always have.

Ottawa

#167226 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one that thinks your second language is superior. I mean, really, using "were" and "is" together??? LOL Come to past??? LOL Yea, your English is superior to a first grader, maybe! Why do you support a liar? Ever going to answer the question? LMAO! Pathological Liar
Okay, my bad, it was "is" and "are". You could've saved time by just giving me the post number. Now post number please.

Ottawa

#167227 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, no comment on the missing comma, and better yet, "you're" and "your" or will you just ignore it or insist that both were correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,600,822
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min RACE 11,305
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 12 min RACE 3,715
He Fights. 11 hr I fought 3
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 11 hr Ko ko 22
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 14 hr Yes We Can 21
Canada,not so welcoming after all!! 14 hr One Country Down 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance