BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
146,841 - 146,860 of 176,760 Comments Last updated 55 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But speaking on Larry King's TV show last night, Powell took issue with the comparison. "If Harry had wanted to attack my politics, that's fine," he said. "But to use a slave reference, I think is unfortunate, and is a throwback to another time and place that I wish Harry had thought twice about using."
Classy response by Powell. You birhters should try to emulate that.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Another impressive and intelligent response by the OMG ha ha Justice ho ho LRS.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've rendered you speechless! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! LMAO!
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But speaking on Larry King's TV show last night, Powell took issue with the comparison. "If Harry had wanted to attack my politics, that's fine," he said. "But to use a slave reference, I think is unfortunate, and is a throwback to another time and place that I wish Harry had thought twice about using."
Matthews vs. McNulty
Apr 24, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3r4ph4
If television is the nation’s mirror, then no two TV characters reflect the intensifying “two Americas” gap better than Chris Matthews and Jimmy McNulty.
A recent New York Times profile of Matthews describes a name-dropping dilettante floating between television studios and cocktail parties. The article documents the MSNBC host’s $5-million salary, three Mercedes and house in lavish Chevy Chase, Md. Yet Matthews said,“Am I part of the winner’s circle in American life? I don’t think so.”
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20080424_...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
5 of your last 7 posts were on race. In most of them, you were doing a monologue. You do count black sheeps to put you to sleep, right?
Sambo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another completely unintelligent response from the Housebound Jackass from Canada.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Why, thank ya, thank ya very much. Still firing blanks? HaHaHaHa! Say, how much has your bud "tinkerbell" been conned out of? What clowns you two idiots are. It's laughable that you think you know something! Laughable!!! LMAO!(see?)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Where's all the news on that major terrorist plot? Hmmm?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

<quoted text>
5 of your last 7 posts were on race. In most of them, you were doing a monologue. You do count black sheeps to put you to sleep, right?
What's your race Path?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Classy response by Powell. You birhters should try to emulate that.
But I do/ It is you anti-birthers who judge people just because they are Republicans or Democrats. Case in point was Richard Nixon who was a progressive who started the EPA and OSHA, he wanted to start wage and price controls, a NATIONAL HEALTH CARE system and he did start gasoline rationing which only acerbated the oil crisis. And he was as nasty as LBJ and Obama but you hate him simply because he was a Republican and nothing else.
Now, what do you think about Harry Belafonte's not so "classy" initial accusations against Colon Powell? He is a typical Libtard that throws out the race card when ever he can.
Harry Belafonte brands Colin Powell 'a house slave'
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/oct/11/n...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

<quoted text>
You copied it off something. You're not capable of writing that.
There you go again with your allegations of plagiarism which you can not seem to prove. Either prove it or shut up!!!
Oh, how come you never complain about one of your fellow Libtards plagiarizing something?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Clueless. You've just repeated what I've been pounding into your steel-plated skull, size, constitution, diplomatic language. Sigh.
Take a powder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Even Wiktionary can't get it right. You'd have thought they would have checked with Wikipedia.
I was born way up North but I have lived in the South long enough to know that when someone tells you to "take a powder" they assume you have a headache (Maladie de la tête) and you need to take a BC Powder.
BC Powder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_Powder

Wiktionary: take a powder
English[edit]

Verb[edit]
take a powder
(idiomatic, US, colloquial) To leave in a hurry; run away; scram; depart without taking leave or notifying anyone, often with a connotation of avoiding something unpleasant or shirking responsibility.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But speaking on Larry King's TV show last night, Powell took issue with the comparison. "If Harry had wanted to attack my politics, that's fine," he said. "But to use a slave reference, I think is unfortunate, and is a throwback to another time and place that I wish Harry had thought twice about using."<quoted text>
But I do/ It is you anti-birthers who judge people just because they are Republicans or Democrats. Case in point was Richard Nixon who was a progressive who started the EPA and OSHA, he wanted to start wage and price controls, a NATIONAL HEALTH CARE system and he did start gasoline rationing which only acerbated the oil crisis. And he was as nasty as LBJ and Obama but you hate him simply because he was a Republican and nothing else.
Now, what do you think about Harry Belafonte's not so "classy" initial accusations against Colon Powell? He is a typical Libtard that throws out the race card when ever he can.
Harry Belafonte brands Colin Powell 'a house slave'
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/oct/11/n...
Please indicate where I ever said I hated Richard Nixon;

Colin Powell is Republican, right? Why don't I hate him?;

Harry Belafonte, I believe, was wrong. Even nice blacks can be wrong, Rogue.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Ruminations of a white house butler has Rogue really fired up this morning, but after all that’s said and done,

“The butler cast his vote for Obama on Tuesday”

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your allegations of plagiarism which you can not seem to prove. Either prove it or shut up!!!
Oh, how come you never complain about one of your fellow Libtards plagiarizing something?!?
Are you crazy or just stupid? Re-read this, from today :

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>
Whose work did I plagiarizer?

And I replied, with the paragraph you excised :

"This is so sad. I do pity you. You plagiarized WILLFULLY, deleting the last sentence of the text which says :"

This entry was posted in Humor by PatriotsBillboard. Bookmark the permalink.

I would hide.

And you think that totally - illiterate Putin Lady could've written that?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a powder.
Awwwww, resembling Justice ha ha LRS's impressive responses. Bereft of logic and common sense, not to mention gray matter, out comes : "Take a powder". True birther material.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruminations of a white house butler has Rogue really fired up this morning, but after all that’s said and done,
“The butler cast his vote for Obama on Tuesday”
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Even Wiktionary can't get it right. You'd have thought they would have checked with Wikipedia.
I was born way up North but I have lived in the South long enough to know that when someone tells you to "take a powder" they assume you have a headache (Maladie de la tête) and you need to take a BC Powder.
BC Powder
English[edit]
Verb[edit]
take a powder
(idiomatic, US, colloquial) To leave in a hurry; run away; scram; depart without taking leave or notifying anyone, often with a connotation of avoiding something unpleasant or shirking responsibility.
Well Rogue you’ll find yours is the last entry. LOL
http://www.word-detective.com/2010/06/powder-...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>

Ooookay. Show me one "libtard" ,(Rogue tm reg'd)not two or three, one "Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) plagiarism. Try it. I don't expect a response.

I don't expect a response either to my proving you had deleted a paragraph from the very words you plagiarized. You know something? I don't want to be mean or harsh with you, because I was taught not to kick people when they are down, not to stomp on cadavers, not to mock low I.Q. persons. So I will remain civil, will not call you crude and LSR-type names,(I have used, will use now and then such names as "fool", occasionally "stupid" when you exceed limits, "clueless", you know, so you don't forget who and what you are, names that can be bandied around kids, even) as that would not be nice.

I noticed that your bosom birther buddy, Justice ha ha LRS, queried as to what my race is. Is your racism contagious or what?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
BC Powder
English[edit]
Verb[edit]
take a powder
Poor Rogue. Your French is really non-existent.

So is Wiktionary. Read carefully now :

Maladie de tête is not commonly used except to depict someone who is nuts. And it's not coined "maladie de tête", rather it is colloquially called "malade dans la tête"

A headache is a "mal de tête", not "maladie de la tête".

Sign.

Take a powder is something everyone knows, no need to go on and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago