BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,342)

Showing posts 146,821 - 146,840 of173,500
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't seen your response to the comment by the Senate minority leader, Senator Mitch McConnell, namely : "Let's make sure he's a one-term president". Which of the two statements is more harmful to the U,S., Reid's or McConnell's, as we must assume that the latter has no intention of cooperating with the president on ANY legislation? Can you answer at least once and skip the name-calling, ad hominem, vulgarity, death threats, profanity and what-not?
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can. Just as soon as you learn how "not" to be an azzhole. Deal?
I wonder if Jacqueau wanted to make G.W. a one-term-president? It should always be the goal of every party to gain control over both House of Congress and the Presidency. Jacqueau seems to be upset because someone actually admitted it!
Oh, I have explained this before but Jacqueau does not seem to get it and that is why I call him a Libtard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Choir boy? Nixon sang off-key, just like you.
Never mind the 5th and Leaner or whatever, that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you keep stating stuff you make up AND know nothing about. Benghazi, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bin Laden's demise, Zimmerman, et al. You write about all of that like you KNEW. You believe your own fabrications, all borne from hate BTW and carry on like you were present at each happening. Present in Afghanistan, in Iraq, present when Bin Laden was killed, present in Benghazi, present when Zimmerman killed Martin. You DO get around, don't you?
The latest was your Daffy Duck assessment on Japan's latest "carrier-destroyer" , the reason for it and the country's constitution. Amazing.
You need to chill out boy!
Do you know the difference between a U-2 and a TR-1? Or a B-26K and a A-26A? Hint, it is all political!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Early in America's involvement in the Vietnam War we built several airbases inside Thailand. The Thais allowed us to base aircraft there so long as they were not BOMBERS. So we re-designated the B-26Ks as A-26As.
And under the START agreement we were not allowed to station U-2s in Europe so we re-designated some U-2s as TR-1s (TR = Tactical Reconnaissance).
Japans consitution said they can not have a combat ship larger than a destroyer so they call the helicopter carriers (aircraft carriers) as "flat-top destroyers" even though they are three or four times the size of a regular 'destroyer'.
I guess you can call it "political semanics"

Political Semantics And The Art Of The Slogan
June 01, 2009
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

It is like Obama's Affordable Care Act which is anything except for affordable. Libatrds do a lot of that to justify what they are doing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Actor Matt Damon told Black Entertainment Television (BET) that President Barack Obama "has some explaining to do:"
"There are a lot of things that I really question Ė the legality of the drone strikes, these NSA revelations. Jimmy Carter came out and said we donít live in a democracy. Thatís a little intense when an ex-president says that. So you know, heís got some explaining to do, particularly for a constitutional law professor."
When asked his opinion of the President's second term, Damon chuckled and said, "He broke up with me."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

This is shore to piss off you racist Libtards.

First lady Nancy Reagan came looking for him in the kitchen one day. She wanted to remind him about the upcoming dinner for West German Chancellor Helmut Kohl. He told her he was well ahead in the planning and had already picked out the china. But she told him he would not be working that night.

"She said,'You [Eugene Allen] and Helene are coming to the state dinner as guests of President Reagan and myself.' I'm telling you! I believe I'm the only butler to get invited to a state dinner."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I spent my last two years of high school in Alexandria, VA and in my senior year I had an after school job as a flower delivery boy. One of our customers was Letitia Baldrige whom I delivered $25 worth of cut flowers twice a week. That is $200 a month back in 1968-69 so I assume that would be a lot more in today's dollars.

The woman who helped turn Jackie into a First Lady: Etiquette expert who became Kennedy's social secretary dies aged 86

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-222...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose work did I plagiarizer?
This is so sad. I do pity you. You plagiarized WILLFULLY, deleting the last sentence of the text which says :

This entry was posted in Humor by PatriotsBillboard. Bookmark the permalink.

I would hide.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

<quoted text>
I still haven't seen your response to the comment by the Senate minority leader, Senator Mitch McConnell, namely : "Let's make sure he's a one-term president". Which of the two statements is more harmful to the U,S., Reid's or McConnell's, as we must assume that the latter has no intention of cooperating with the president on ANY legislation? Can you answer at least once and skip the name-calling, ad hominem, vulgarity, death threats, profanity and what-not?
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can. Just as soon as you learn how "not" to be an azzhole. Deal?
Another impressive and intelligent response by the OMG ha ha Justice ho ho LRS.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to chill out boy!
Do you know the difference between a U-2 and a TR-1? Or a B-26K and a A-26A? Hint, it is all political!
Relevance please. And how does the above alter the fact that you are ignorant?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Early in America's involvement in the Vietnam War we built several airbases inside Thailand. The Thais allowed us to base aircraft there so long as they were not BOMBERS. So we re-designated the B-26Ks as A-26As.
And under the START agreement we were not allowed to station U-2s in Europe so we re-designated some U-2s as TR-1s (TR = Tactical Reconnaissance).
Japans consitution said they can not have a combat ship larger than a destroyer so they call the helicopter carriers (aircraft carriers) as "flat-top destroyers" even though they are three or four times the size of a regular 'destroyer'.
June 01, 2009
It is like Obama's Affordable Care Act which is anything except for affordable. Libatrds do a lot of that to justify what they are doing
Clueless. You've just repeated what I've been pounding into your steel-plated skull, size, constitution, diplomatic language. Sigh.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), she/he replies to plagiarism with more cut-and-paste plagiarism. Birthers. If they didn't exist, someone would have to invent them.
Right now the Democrats, as represented by Obama, are mostly stretch, and no substance. But Obama was way cooler than Romney and THAT was all that mattered.

c/p ... <<---<<<

Hey dumchit ...
WHAT do you think that lil legend was for?

There WAS NO AUTHOR
sooooo ...
HOW am I supposed to GIVE it!

IF your brain was 'gas'
you wouldn't have ENUF ...
to FLY around a BB!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
June 01, 2009
sorta like
The Patriot Act
No Child Left Behind
American Jobs Act (reducing corporate taxes to zero)

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I have a question for all you teaparty birthers

WILL YOU SUPPORT TED CRUZ'S BID FOR THE OVAL OFFICE???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, so interracial couples bothered JFK!!!

According to Martin, Kennedy was aghast when he saw the black and white couple stroll into the White House. His face reddened and he instructed photographers that no pictures of the interracial couple would be taken.

Oh, the interracial couple was Sammy Davis Junior and his white wife. Oh, I knew Sammy was Jewish but I did not know he was a non-white person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Yep, LBJ was the biggest racist president since FDR. Now we have the most racist president every except he hates white people.

Lyndon Johnson devoted considerable energy and determination to civil rights legislation, even appointing the first black to the Supreme Court. But it did not translate to any appreciable number of blacks working on his staff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

But everyone knows that Republicans hate black peoples and they only used Powell and Rice as 'house n*g*rs'.

Colin Powell would become the highest-ranking black of any White House to that point when he was named President Reagan's national security adviser in 1987. Condoleezza Rice would have that same position under President George W. Bush.

The butler remembers seeing both Powell and Rice in the Oval Office. He was serving refreshments. He couldn't help notice that blacks were moving closer to the center of power, closer than he could ever have dreamed. He'd tell Helene how proud it made him feel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Harry Belafonte brands Colin Powell 'a house slave'

US secretary of state, Colin Powell, has hit back at veteran actor and singer, Harry Belafonte, for likening him to a plantation slave that sells out his principles in order to sit at his master's table.

Interviewed on a Californian radio station earlier this week, Belafonte said: "In the days of slavery there were those slaves who lived on the plantation, and those slaves who lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master, exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell is committed to come into the house of the master."

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/oct/11/n...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
I have a question for all you teaparty birthers
WILL YOU SUPPORT TED CRUZ'S BID FOR THE OVAL OFFICE???
Why not, he is a Natural Born Citizen because both of his parents were U.S. Citizens and that is more than you can say about Barack H. Obama JUNIOR!
But since Karma is a troll, he will not comment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Isn't it odd that Eugene Allen keeps the picture of the Reagans in the LIVING ROOM but but keeps the rest of the pictures of the presidents in the BASEMENT! That must piss off you Libtards!

They've got pictures of President and Mrs. Reagan in the living room. On a wall in the basement, they've got pictures of every president Gene ever served. There's a painting President Eisenhower gave him and a picture of President Ford opening birthday gifts, Gene hovering nearby.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
sorta like
The Patriot Act
No Child Left Behind
American Jobs Act (reducing corporate taxes to zero)
You do know that Obama extended and greatly expanded The Patriot Act and it was also Obama's American Jobs Act, don't you?
And since when have I agreed with everything G.W. did?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,821 - 146,840 of173,500
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••