BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214304 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Philippines

#167094 Aug 11, 2013
Oh, forgot to mention. Go Red Sox!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#167095 Aug 11, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
What scares a DumbocRAT the very most?
A potential President Cruz!
http://rare.us/story/interview-with-sen-ted-c...
Yeah right GB, we’ve heard it all before. So far the Democrats are scared to death of Sheriff Joe, Georgia and Alabama judges, the Supreme Court, Tim Adams, Orly Taitz, Donald Trump, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz and Lord only know who else.

I think you’re confusing scared to death with bored to death. A no hitter through 200 games and two elections is a no brainer GB. You’re obviously on the wrong team. Why is it so hard for the GOP to tell the town “hollers” exactly that?
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#167096 Aug 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, he is a Natural Born Citizen because both of his parents were U.S. Citizens and that is more than you can say about Barack H. Obama JUNIOR!
But since Karma is a troll, he will not comment.
I thought Frank Marshal Davis was a US citizen. That would have made both of Barry's parents US citizens. He always went by Barry growing up, until he made his conversion and adopted his Muslim name of Barack in his college years. I would still like to understand how he went from a US citizen, then became an Indonesian citizen, then back to a US citizen.

Philippines

#167097 Aug 11, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Frank Marshal Davis was a US citizen. That would have made both of Barry's parents US citizens. He always went by Barry growing up, until he made his conversion and adopted his Muslim name of Barack in his college years. I would still like to understand how he went from a US citizen, then became an Indonesian citizen, then back to a US citizen.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, he is a Natural Born Citizen because both of his parents were U.S. Citizens and that is more than you can say about Barack H. Obama JUNIOR!
But since Karma is a troll, he will not comment.
Only Cruz's mother was a citizen at the time of his birth in Canada. At the time of Ted's birth his father was a Cuban citizen. According to the Birfoonese two-parent NBC rule Cruz is not eligible.

Sorry.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167098 Aug 11, 2013
Atheists Don't Have No Songs

Philippines

#167099 Aug 11, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So what medication are you abusing today?
It has made you delusional!
What you allege never happened WoTARD!
Huh? Bayou Boy has wondered aloud why only my posts in this thread indicate San Juan, PH.

Since I have only posted in this thread recently it is hardly surprising that only posts in this thread state my current location.

It ain't rocket science.

Now what do you allege never happened? I need a laugh.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bayou Boy still hasn't figured out that if I made a post from Connecticut in a different thread, say last Christmas, that it wouldn't indicate San Juan, Philippines today. It ain't rocket science.
The expectation that prior posts made from the US should say Phils today is as comical as Tacky's failure to understand that a B & W copier doesn't use white toner. What a riot! Birfoons -- they're all alike.

Philippines

#167100 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job of entirely missing the point! I suppose I should have said "thread" instead of forum. See, it's only in this thread that it shows SJ, not the other threads you post in, here on Topix. Lie some more Spanky! LMAO!
Funny how birfoons don't quite get the concept of time.

Now why should a post(s) I made more than a month ago show I was in Phils when I didn't get to Cebu until July 18?

UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167101 Aug 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wogta8alHiUXX
Steve is always different. Funny.

There is an old saying ....

.... There are no atheists on the battlefield.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#167102 Aug 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is little more than the Prince of Platitudes.
That is like Japan claiming their "flat-top 'destroyer'" is not an aircraft carrier. Ah, helicopters are ..... air-craft!!!!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "helicopters are Aircraft" not a platitude in this context as well?
Assuming you know that an aircraft carrier's primary requisite is RANGE.
Of what use are they on carriers? Save transporting small groups of people short distances.
Aircraft are any man-made objects that fly. From balloons to rocket Planes like the X-15.
The Japanese "flat-top destroyers" are about the size of our WWII Independence 919,000 tons) class aircraft carriers and can accommodate WWII era Japanese Zero aircraft. And if Japan had any jump-jets like the AV-8 Harriers, they too could operate off of those ships.
Oh, after WWII, several of our WWII era aircraft carriers were converted to helicopter carriers.
El Chico

Jacksonville, FL

#167103 Aug 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they dress up atheists before they are buried? After all, there is no place for them to go. Personally I think they should just chuck their carcasses out into the woods and allow the varmints to feast off of them. After all, why should their bodies be wasted. It's good meat. Especially if they were vegetarians.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167104 Aug 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost spit out my drink.... appreciate the link.
This is what bothers me the most about the religious right.
Words like "natural selection" and such can inspire rage. Darwinism is just about equivalent to saying satanism.
Historically, this is explained to me as follows...
"If evolution were true, humans aren't special. Without an immortal soul as the great equalizer, humans lack a moral code. We should treat each other better than we would treat animals."
But their "perfect world" blueprint for American society IS ..... social Darwinism.(facepalm!)
Brutal free market economy with little to no help for the less fortunate.(It is their own fault they are poor, disabled or old...etc.) Survival of the fittest on an unbalanced board. Big fish eat the little fish, and their lawyers get what is left.
So, where is the great moral code?
Where do the teachings of Christ fit into right wing utopia? Simple, nowhere at all...
We will now read from the book of Enron...
"Blessed are the pharmaceutical corporations for their stock shall split upon the Sabbath. Shareholders rejoyce!"
Do not confuse JESUS with the phony TV evangelists and pedophile priests.

----------

Matthew 7: 15-23

True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

==========

God and Science
http://www.godandscience.org/
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167105 Aug 11, 2013
Conscience of a Conservative
http://tinyurl.com/yq2f4u By JEFFREY ROSEN September 9, 2007
In the fall of 2003, Jack L. Goldsmith was widely considered one of the brightest stars in the conservative legal firmament. A 40-year-old law professor at the University of Chicago, Goldsmith had established himself, with his friend and fellow law professor John Yoo, as a leading proponent of the view that international standards of human rights should not apply in cases before U.S. courts. In recognition of their prominence, Goldsmith and Yoo had been anointed the “New Sovereigntists” by the journal Foreign Affairs.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/09/magazine/09...

Moreno Valley, CA

#167106 Aug 11, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Only through birfoon fable are other countries aloud to regulate US citizenship policy. Obama was born a US citizen so could you please explain to the thread what sort of Indonesian magic dust could have possibly stripped him of that citizenship?

No conversion either, he was given the name Barack Hussein Obama ll at birth. Says so right on his BC. The BC also lists his Father as Barack Hussein Obama; obviously I suppose because there were no birfoons around at the time to tell Stanley Ann who the “real” father was.

Moreno Valley, CA

#167107 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we say an old saying not supported by facts?
http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxho...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#167108 Aug 11, 2013
El Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
No, 95% of all blacks have been re-enslaved by LBJ's Great Society which put them in ghettos, where their children can be taught in Ghetto school just enough to become good house servants.
And what did this do to blacks? 25% of all adult black males are convicted felons, over half of all black babies are aborted and those that are born about 75% are born to unwed mothers. Their unemployment rates are over twice as high as whites and you are happy to have your free Obama phones. Sad, very sad.
You do realize the "free phone" program was entered in 1986 and was extended and approved 3 months before President Obama entered office? Who was president at that period in time, again?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#167109 Aug 11, 2013
El Chico wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they dress up atheists before they are buried? After all, there is no place for them to go. Personally I think they should just chuck their carcasses out into the woods and allow the varmints to feast off of them. After all, why should their bodies be wasted. It's good meat. Especially if they were vegetarians.
SSSSOOO, what clothes do the "true Christians" wear on their souls for heaven? See through clothing?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167110 Aug 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we say an old saying not supported by facts?
http://militaryatheists.org/atheists-in-foxho...
Interesting site and I did not know Pat Tillman was an atheist.

I would beg to differ because the majority of humans which is approaching 7 Billion are believers.

==========

ARTICLES ON THE BIBLE AND SCIENCE
http://tinyurl.com/78gckjf
http://thebibleandscience.webs.com/
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167111 Aug 11, 2013
El Chico wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are supposed to respect the dignity of the dead even if an atheist.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#167112 Aug 11, 2013
Chalmers Johnson: American Imperialism
DECLINE of EMPIRES: The Signs of Decay / 2003
&NR =1

Moreno Valley, CA

#167113 Aug 11, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting site and I did not know Pat Tillman was an atheist.
I would beg to differ because the majority of humans which is approaching 7 Billion are believers.
==========
ARTICLES ON THE BIBLE AND SCIENCE
http://tinyurl.com/78gckjf
http://thebibleandscience.webs.com/
I don’t differ with that as it is also a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,382,567
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 min RACE 1,499
Illegal Brothel in our community 42 min King Eddie 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min SweLL GirL 8,388
Word (Dec '08) 50 min Red_Forman 6,143
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 51 min Red_Forman 2,406
last post wins! (Apr '13) 51 min Red_Forman 977
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min Go Blue Forever 101,939
More from around the web

Personal Finance