BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217062 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Quezon City, Philippines

#167070 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job of entirely missing the point! I suppose I should have said "thread" instead of forum. See, it's only in this thread that it shows SJ, not the other threads you post in, here on Topix. Lie some more Spanky! LMAO!
Brilliant! Since this is the only Topix forum I have posted in since arriving in Cebu WTF do you expect?

Have you had your medication adjusted lately? I think you need to call your psychiatric nurse.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on vacation in Cebu. The pineapples from Mindanao are fabulous. The local caught ocean fish is as fresh as can be, although you have to fillet them yourself, it's worth it. I make a fish curry with coconut milk I make from local fresh coconuts. The chicken is local free-range and not hormone-injected. Far better than US factory farm products. In just three weeks my cholesterol is down to 165. I was talking to the owner of a gym originally from Florida and he said his bp went down to normal after six months of living here. He's 78 and looks 65.
I'm in much better shape, walking in the morning, exercising in the gym and swimming afternoons, and also at night ....
I'm also looking at condos in Cebu City which has more amenities than here in Bato. I like the property prices here. Even rental is cheap here on the west coast of the island. A furnished 2 br house with kitchen & living room is only about $200/mo if you know how to get a deal.(One of the advantages of having a native gf.)
If you're wondering why my using Globe [email protected] from Cebu registers as only San Juan on Topix (San Juan is located on a different island, Luzon) I suggest you call Globe customer service. I'm sure they will tell you where to go. Have fun, loser.

Quezon City, Philippines

#167071 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back at cha, liar.
Sorry loser, you don't get my USPTO registration number, my date when Ph. D. granted or the institution. You don't get my undergraduate alma mater, my SSN, citations to any of my peer reviewed papers, or my phone number, but if you'd like a Rockefeller salute: here's to you bub. What a friggin' moron.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I owe you ZERO, Mr. Nobody.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167072 Aug 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant! Since this is the only Topix forum I have posted in since arriving in Cebu WTF do you expect?
Have you had your medication adjusted lately? I think you need to call your psychiatric nurse.
<quoted text>
LMAO! Keep spinning those lies, Mr. Fake.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167073 Aug 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you don't get my USPTO registration number, my date when Ph. D. granted or the institution. You don't get my undergraduate alma mater, my SSN, citations to any of my peer reviewed papers, or my phone number, but if you'd like a Rockefeller salute: here's to you bub. What a friggin' moron.
<quoted text>
Exactly as I predicted! To a "T". LMAO! LIAR

Quezon City, Philippines

#167074 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Keep spinning those lies, Mr. Fake.
Bayou Boy still hasn't figured out that if I made a post from Connecticut in a different thread, say last Christmas, that it wouldn't indicate San Juan, Philippines today. It ain't rocket science.

The expectation that prior posts made from the US should say Phils today is as comical as Tacky's failure to understand that a B & W copier doesn't use white toner. What a riot! Birfoons -- they're all alike.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Quezon City, Philippines

#167075 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee Mr. Dementia "predicted" a person on an anonymous thread would not divulge his personal information.

You get two gold stars from your psychiatric nurse for trying but you still fail the cognitive function test.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#167078 Aug 10, 2013
What scares a DumbocRAT the very most?
A potential President Cruz!
http://rare.us/story/interview-with-sen-ted-c...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#167079 Aug 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bayou Boy still hasn't figured out that if I made a post from Connecticut in a different thread, say last Christmas, that it wouldn't indicate San Juan, Philippines today. It ain't rocket science.
The expectation that prior posts made from the US should say Phils today is as comical as Tacky's failure to understand that a B & W copier doesn't use white toner. What a riot! Birfoons -- they're all alike.
<quoted text>
Why don't you just tell the truth.
My posts used to say Hobbs instead of Carlsbad.
Someone just changes the name of the city, state, and
country. Are all of you in Carlsbad?
Are you a call center?
I bet they pay you to write garbage.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#167080 Aug 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So what medication are you abusing today?
It has made you delusional!
What you allege never happened WoTARD!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#167081 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job of entirely missing the point! I suppose I should have said "thread" instead of forum. See, it's only in this thread that it shows SJ, not the other threads you post in, here on Topix. Lie some more Spanky! LMAO!
Have you registered yet? Oops, NOT.

Ottawa

#167082 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doink, Doink, Doink! LMAO!!!
More erudite banter from the non-registered loser.

Ottawa

#167083 Aug 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you registered yet? Hmmm, NOT. Why?

Ottawa

#167084 Aug 10, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
What scares a DumbocRAT the very most?
A potential President Cruz!
http://rare.us/story/interview-with-sen-ted-c...
Wow, he could become the second Canadian President of the U.S.(Chester A. Arthur comes to mind).

Ottawa

#167085 Aug 10, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So what medication are you abusing today?
It has made you delusional!
What you allege never happened WoTARD!
I suggest you borrow Justice ha ha OMG LRS's two beautiful nurse girl friends for YOUR maladies, and if you're lucky, they may even bring their Nobel prize for medicine laureate doctor brother. Unfortunately, he is not a colorectal surgeon but I'm sure he'll still be able to find your brain in that area somewhere and administer shock therapy. Don't be too optimistic , though, as it seems to have had very little effect on LRS. All it has done is increase his kerplunking, much to the dismay of his long-suffering stepmom LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167086 Aug 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who is talking about "old" posts? Only you. Hmmm? LMAO! Would you like a new file to sharpen that edge? Keep on diggin'! LMAO! I know, rest assured, Tinkerbell. LMAO1 Ijit.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167088 Aug 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee Mr. Dementia "predicted" a person on an anonymous thread would not divulge his personal information.
You get two gold stars from your psychiatric nurse for trying but you still fail the cognitive function test.
<quoted text>
Your sockpuppets don't hide well. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#167089 Aug 10, 2013
Twinkerbell, not a soul is buying your BS. You're looking more and more foolish all the time. And yes, it is funny as hell. LMAO!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#167090 Aug 10, 2013
But we that live bless the Lord,
from this time now and forever.

Philippines

#167091 Aug 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just tell the truth.
My posts used to say Hobbs instead of Carlsbad.
Someone just changes the name of the city, state, and
country. Are all of you in Carlsbad?
Are you a call center?
I bet they pay you to write garbage.
Someone just changes? They? So you're a George Soros conspiracy guy. Have a nice fantasy.

Philippines

#167092 Aug 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking about "old" posts? Only you. Hmmm? LMAO! Would you like a new file to sharpen that edge? Keep on diggin'! LMAO! I know, rest assured, Tinkerbell. LMAO1 Ijit.
Who is talking about old posts? You are, Bozo.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Earthling-1 60,175
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Gunner 1,396,356
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 8,927
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr fair assessment 102,560
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 hr Retired SOF 2,157
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr Retired SOF 1,126
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ize Fund 70,734

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages